Momo San Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! I love this position. I can get more of your big cock inside me and I feel so in control." Mizuki purred as she fucked herself up and down my shaft, slowly at first, but picking up speed as she got more accustomed to this new way of fucking.

In this position, Mizuki's tits were bouncing up and down on her chest adding to the sexiness of her body. I waited until she threw her head back, knowing that was my signal to start fucking my hips upwards, on her down strokes, to really pound my hard cock into her wet hole.

"Fuck me hard and fast, Baby! I'm going to cum all over your sexy face when we're ready. You look so sexy in this position with your big tits bouncing up and down, and your wet pussy swallowing my hard cock." I complimented her as she really started humping herself on my hard dick.

"FUCK ME...FUCK ME...FUCK ME...I WANT YOU TO CUM ALL OVER MY FACE!" Mizuki shouted as she continued to pound herself on me, building me closer and closer to my second cum shot of the afternoon.

I knew I wasn't going to last long with the way Mizuki was fucking me, and also with how much I was enjoying watching her big, sexy tits and hard nipples bouncing on her chest. Mizuki was now looking directly into my eyes as we fucked each other harder and faster.

"Cum on my face, Jkun. I want you to cover me in your hot, sticky cum." Mizuki moaned to me, building us closer and closer to our next orgasms.

"I'm close, Baby. I'm very close. Are you cumming?" I groaned back, trying harder and harder to stop myself from going over the peak, before I knew that she was going to join me.

"Give it to me...Give it to me...I'm cumming so nice." She told me as our bodies continued to slap together.

When I knew I couldn't hold my release back any longer I popped my hard cock out of her driving pussy and sprang upwards towards her chest. Mizuki dropped her ass to the floor, putting my cock right in front of her beautiful face. I yanked the condom off and stroked the tip of my cock a few times.

My legs were quivering as I felt my balls tighten up in their sack, and my hot seed pushed its way up my shaft to explode out the tip, and fly through the air. The first shot landed across her face, from her hair line down between her eyes to the tip of her nose. Everything after that splashed into her open mouth and down on her upturned chin. I gave her five big shots of my cum, before I felt myself going dry.

I wanted to fall backwards onto the floor, but Mizuki had other ideas. She managed to get her left arm around my ass cheeks and pulled me forward into her waiting mouth, so that she could suck any cum I had left in my shaft out into her hungry mouth.

I put my hands onto the top of the table to hold myself up, and also give her the space she needed to continue to suck back and forth on my softening cock. When she finally released me from her grip, I stood straight up and looked down at one of the sexiest sights I had ever seen.

Mizuki was leaning back against the coffee table with my cum still covering her face, and her mouth wide open as she moved my white cum around inside it with her tongue, before swallowing all of it down her throat. She then used her fingers to move the cum on her forehead and nose downwards and into her mouth, sucking everything off her fingers, before swallowing that as well.

My legs finally gave out and I dropped to the floor between her open legs. She leaned forward and drove her cum covered tongue deep into my mouth, as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We squatted and kissed for a few minutes, before finally falling over onto our sides on the floor.

"That was so amazing. I love fucking like that. I think I got most of your big, hard cock inside me that time. Then, when you shot all your delicious cum on my face and into my mouth, I started cumming even harder." Mizuki laughed.

"I'm so shocked that you and your husband don't fuck more. You seem to enjoy it very much and you're open to trying different positions. You also surprised me as well when you swallowed my cum. A lot of women wouldn't even think of it, they think it's bad." I told her as we continued to lay next to each other on the floor while touching each other's bodies lightly.

"My husband has never been good at sex. Our parent's friends introduced us, but I don't think he ever really tried hard to get me to fall in love with him. He took me for granted, that's how I feel. And his personal hygiene has always been bad, he never looks after himself. He never brushes his teeth and only takes a bath twice a week, which I think is weird for a Japanese person. Especially for someone working in the hotel industry." She continued to complain. "His penis is so small and there's too much hair. It's hard to find it most times." She laughed. "I love how your penis is shaved, it makes your cock look even bigger, and it's so nice when I sucked on you. No hair in my mouth. And I like how your cum tastes, it's not too strong."

"Your pussy hair is very thin. Have you shaved it or something? Your pussy lips look so sexy." I told her.

"I've never shaved my pussy hair, I've always been like this. The hair is so thin that sometimes it looks like I'm bald. Our daughter is the same as me, she hates it." Mizuki replied, giving me some interesting information that I already knew about Hika chan.

"Does Hika have a boyfriend?" I inquired.

"Nope. She stays home almost all the time. She studies a lot of the time. When our girls were in school together on the tennis team, they always socialized with each other and their friends, but since high school, Hika never goes anywhere." Mizuki told me. "By the way, have you seen Hika naked as well?"

"Sorry, I have. I noticed the bathroom light on and thought it was you. When she got out I saw everything. She has a really great body, her tits are really big and she has your curves. I hope you aren't mad." I confessed.

"Actually, I'm not. I hope Hika has a happy fulfilling life and that she's happy. I'm worried that she doesn't go out and doesn't have a boyfriend, like your H#$%. I know she masturbates a lot, when she's taking her extra, long baths. I've heard her moaning a few times when I took clothes in, to drop in the laundry hamper. I hope she has a great sex life when she starts, not like how my life turned out." Mizuki told me honestly. "How do you feel about H#$% having a boyfriend?

"I don't know her boyfriend that well, I've only met him once. He seems like a nice young guy, kind of short and he's very quiet, but she seems happy whenever we talk with her. I hope she has a satisfying sex life, the same as you. I think her mother talks with her about more private things then I do." I replied. "She's an adult and is living her own life. I just want her to be happy and safe."

"Have you ever thought of fucking Hika? Would you fuck Hika chan, if the chance came up?" Mizuki surprised me with this question.

"I don't know. Maybe if it was her idea. I will be honest and admit that I have had fantasies of fucking her, and fantasies of fucking with you both at the same time. I love how big Hika's tits are. I hope this doesn't offend you." I confessed. "If the chance ever came up, I'd probably jump at it, especially if I knew you were okay with it."

"My tits are a big C cup, but Hika is huge. Her breasts are a big G cup, maybe even an H cup, and her nipples are huge. Someday, someone is going to have a lot of fun with her tits. I'm not offended by the idea of you fucking Hika, it actually intrigues me some. If you do as good a job with her as you have done with me, I know she'd be totally satisfied sexually." Mizuki replied.

"Have you talked with Hika about sex?" I asked.

"I've explained some things to her about sex and having babies, but I haven't ever talked with her about her sex life or anything personal. Do you think she would be upset if I were to do that?" Mizuki asked.

"I don't see why. You are her mother and she may have some questions, and is just too embarrassed to bring it up with you. Maybe you both should have a girl's day at an onsen, and then you can bring up things as you spend the day together. She might have or want some sex toys to use in the bathtub, especially, if she knows that you are going to get some." I informed her.

"That's a good idea. It'll give me something to think about." Mizuki said.

"You mentioned a few times that you've seen different things that we tried today in porn. Do you watch a lot of porn these days?" I asked.

"Yes, I confess! I watch porn videos at least once a week, sometimes twice a week depending on the time of the month, how horny I am, and if I can get some privacy around here. The more I watch it the hornier I am getting. I started just over a year ago and I've been addicted to it ever since. At first, I was embarrassed about it, but now I don't care, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, and it helps me cum easier." She told me. "I find it interesting watching others having sex, and all the different types of porn there are. It may have been one of the reasons that I wanted to have sex with you and gave me the courage to try. I was so glad that I got to try some of the things I have watched and it was just as amazing feeling it as watching it, but there are so many more things I would like to try. I've been watching amateur Japanese porn mostly, but have also seen some foreign men and Asian women which really turned me on. It made me really want to try fucking with a foreign guy and I have one living right next door, lucky me." She continued with her sexy laugh.

"Lucky me." I added. "I wish Mi#&$% watched porn. It's something she's never been into. Have you ever made a video or thought of making one?"

"I'll admit that the idea has crossed my mind recently, after watching the Japanese amateur ones, but I don't know if I would have the nerve to go through with it." She replied. "Have you made any with Mi#&$% san?"

"We made a few when we lived in Canada, and a couple when we first moved to Japan, but nothing in the last few years. They really helped us when Mi&% chan had the girls and we weren't having sex. I masturbated a lot by watching them, which Mi#&$% thought was okay because it was us, and I wasn't watching other women." I told her.

"Have you made any with some of the other women you have fucked in Japan?" She inquired.

"Yes, I've made some. A lot actually and some of them are really intense. I uploaded a couple to a Japanese adult website if you're interested in watching my big hard cock being used by another Japanese lady. I'll send you the link." I confessed to her.

"Really? Cool! Aren't you worried that you'll be recognized?" Mizuki asked.

"I covered part of our faces with a blackout block, so that nobody would know it was us unless they were told beforehand, or they knew what our bodies looked like naked. The one with the squirting and anal is very hot, I think you'll like that one the most." I informed her, hoping to peak her interest in trying some other things that she hadn't tried with me yet.

"Squirting and anal? You've done those things?" She asked me.

"I have, but it depends on the woman I'm with. Some women are into trying those things, but others can't let themselves go that far, especially with doing anal." I replied.

"Interesting." Mizuki said as I watched her mind going into overdrive with the ideas of what she could enjoy in the future.

"Anyways, do you need any help cleaning up all the mess we made here and upstairs? Look how much cream came out of your pussy while I was fingering your pussy and ass." I joked with her.

She got up on her elbow, to look over my body to where I had fingered her, and took in all the pussy juice on the floor. The shocked look on her face told me lots, like the possibility that she had never squirted and had never creamed like that before.

"All of that came out of me? It looks like your cum." She said.

"Women can have think cream come out of there pussies if they are having powerful enough orgasms. I think it's coming out from your cervix, but I don't know for sure. I only know that it happens when you were screaming about cumming. You never squirted, but that'll come at a later date." I informed her.

"I've seen that in Japanese movies too, but I always thought it was fake. Do you think I can really do it?" She inquired returning to our previous topics.

"You can, if you're relaxed enough and turned on enough. You just have to let it go and not hold anything back." I told her, thinking of when we would get together next time.

"I loved when you licked my asshole and fingered my pussy and ass at the same time. I've never had that done to me before. My husband wanted to fuck me in the ass once but it hurt so much when he tried that I had to stop him, and there was no way I was going to let him try it with me again. I have fingered my asshole a couple of times when I was in the bath and super horny, it felt different." Mizuki told me. "Do you and Mi$&%" do anal?"

"I fucked her in the ass a couple of times when we were together in Canada, but it was something that she never got into. We haven't tried it since we moved to Japan. I love ass fucking, it is so intense." I told her. "It has to be done right or the woman will not enjoy it at all. I'll do it to you someday if you want to try it, but we'll need time because we'll have to go slow so that you enjoy it. There is so much about sex that we can try, if you're up for it. By the way, I was thinking about how to get you some sex toys and lubes."

"Really? How?" She asked excitedly.

"You find what you want on the internet and send me a picture of it. Also, what color and size you'd like and I'll order it for you. Then you can just give me the cash when it arrives." I informed her.

"Okay, that's a great idea. I'll send you something later tonight or tomorrow. How long will it take to arrive?" She asked.

"You should get it about two to three weeks after I order it. I know a great website and it's pretty cheap." I told her.

Suddenly, my phone started buzzing in my shorts, still in the bathtub room, but we both hear and turned in the direction of the sound.

"I'd better get that. It could be Mi#$%&." I said as I jumped up and ran to grab my phone before it stopped ringing.

It turned out that the call was from my youngest daughter, wondering if I could pick her up downtown, in front of the train station.

"That was Me$%&#, she wants me to pick her up at the station." I told Mizuki as I returned to the living room.

"Too bad. I was hoping to have a lease one more chance of abusing that beautiful cock of yours." Mizuki laughed as she got to her feet and walked over to give me a deep kiss as her hand cupped my soft dick and balls.

"Don't break me, Sexy. You'll get more chances to use me. Give me your number and I'll send you a message. That way we can contact each other whenever we want. Put me in your phone as 'J' and that way we won't give each other away if someone else sees our phones." I ordered her. "Are you sure you don't want help cleaning up?"

"That's okay. You need to get downtown and pick up, Me$&#%. And I'm sure I'm going to be fucking myself with a huge cucumber again later, thinking of what we did today." She confessed as I turned and went to grab my clothes out of the bathroom.

I came back to the living room to pull on my T-shirt and shorts, but not before Mizuki dropped to her knees for one more suck of my cock and then tucking me back into my pants. We walked to the front door and kissed one more time before I opened it and jogged back to my car, opening that none of the neighbors noticed how long I had been at Momo san's house.