Momo San Ch. 02

Story Info
Having fun with Mizuki when we get caught by her daughter.
5.4k words
4.52
14k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

Momo San CH. 02

To get a better idea of how Mizuki and I got started and other information about us, I would humbly suggest that a new reader go back and start with Momo San CH.01. However, this story can be read as a standalone chapter in our continuing episodes. Momo San CH.01 was written as a one part story, thus it was a larger chapter, but other things have happen recently that I feel the reader would love to hear about and enjoy.

This story continues my adventures with my next door neighbor, Mizuki. She seduced me one hot day in the summer, a little while back. I've helped her fulfill her sexual desires and obtain a full chest of different types of dildos, vibrators, lubes, and any other sex toys that she had a wish to get. I order them online for her and she repays me in cash, this way her husband has no involvement in this aspect of her life.

Mizuki is a sexually starved housewife that has found her awakening and now takes every opportunity to enjoy sex by herself and with me when the chances arise. I'm hoping that someday, she'll branch out and start fucking others around our neighborhood or in our town, I feel that it's only a matter of time.

This story is a little different, in that it came from an idea that Mizuki had in her mind from when we first fucked and she asked about it, while we discussed our sex lives after fucking each other that first time. I never expected it to ever happen and was a little shocked, when she suggested to me what she had in mind and wanted to do.

I received a short message from Mizuki while I was driving north, returning to my house from my job apartment.

'Tomorrow. My place for lunch. MM.'

I knew what she wanted when she invited me to lunch at her place. My wife was still staying at her mom's place most nights and both my daughters were out of town this weekend, with my oldest away at school, and my youngest visiting her sister to look at the same university that H$%& was attending. I don't think my youngest, Me%&$# had any plans to attend that school, it was just an excuse to get out of town for the weekend, after all the restrictions we had been through with the Covid epidemic in Japan.

I arrived back at my place and unloaded my car, before parking. When I entered the living room of my house, I noticed Mizuki's bathtub room light was on, so I knew I was in for a treat of watching her get out naked and wet.

I rushed upstairs leaving the lights on in the hallway and walk-in closet, so that Mizuki would know I was home and watching her. I didn't have to wait long before the door to the tub room opened and an arm reached out for a hanging towel.

However, I was pleasantly surprised when Hika, Mizuki's daughter, stepped out with the towel wrapped around her hair, and her sexy naked body with those huge tits of hers completely on display for me.

Hika is around the same height as her mother, by which I mean, she's also short. Her body has a little body fat, but not a lot, just enough to add to her sexy curves and giving her a nice round ass like her mother's. Hika has longer hair then her mother, but they both have the same small shaped, pretty faces. They both have huge nipples with dark areolas, and their pussy mounds are sparsely covered with black pubic hair making their boxes look like they are bald at times. Hika still wasn't seeing anyone, and her mother had told me during one of our fuck sessions, that she was still a virgin. I should clear that up, Hika hadn't been fucked by a real cock, but she was using her new dildo that her mother had given her as a present, almost on a daily basis. A dildo that I had ordered online.

Having purchased it for them, I know Hika's dildo was about eight inches long and about the same size as my hard cock in circumference. Hika liked to use it while she was taking her baths because their house didn't offer a lot of privacy to have fun with herself. She still sleeps in the living room with her parents close by.

I kept watching as Hika reached in the tub room and took her dildo out to dry it off and wrap it in a small towel that she then placed on a high shelf, where they kept some towels, next to the tub room. She then removed her towel from around her head and bent over to dry her hair, causing her big tits to hang down and swing back and forth as she rubbed her wet hair. She then straightened up and dried her sexy body, paying special attention to her tits, pussy, and ass areas.

Hika turned in the direction of the door and spoke to someone as she continued to dry under her arms and around her neck. In a second, I knew who it was because Mizuki stepped past her daughter, in front of the window, and pulled her blouse over her head, then she reached behind her back to release the clasps of her bra to set her nice tits free.

Mizuki, must have guessed I was watching because she turned around to face me, looking up in my direction and smiling before cupping her tits and then pulling on her hardening nipples. She then undid her trousers and let them slide down her legs and sexy ass, before she reached her fingers in her matching T back (G string), ruby red, underwear to slide them down her legs and off her body. She now stood naked turning from the left to the right and back again showing me her body, while checking herself out in the long mirror hanging on the wall next to the tub room door.

Hika had slipped a tight T-shirt over her big tits and was pulling on a pair of sexy boxers, then she was gone.

Mizuki started waving to me and blowing kisses in my direction. She turned around and reached up on the high shelf and found the same dildo Hika had used earlier while she was in the tub. She then turned back in my direction and started licking and sucking the big fake cock into her sexy mouth, while pulling on her nipples. She must have been very horny and wet because she leaned back against the far wall, and slowly inserted the dildo into her cunt, sliding it in and out very slowly causing it to shine with her natural lubrication.

My cock was super hard from watching all of this and I was stroking myself up and down slowly in time with Mizuki fucking herself with her dildo. I reached over and flicked on the bedroom light to show Mizuki that I was enjoying her show and that I was pleasuring myself along with her.

I opened my balcony door and moved outside and got up on a storage box that we keep out there. This allowed Mizuki to get a great view of my big, hard cock and me masturbating myself along with her. I continued to stroke myself faster and faster building myself up to a huge oncoming orgasm, I could feel it start in my lower legs and rush upwards pulling my balls up tightly in their sack before I started shooting string after string of cum out over my backyard.

Mizuki was watching me and fucking herself faster and faster with her wet dildo in time with me, until her legs gave out and she slide down to the floor with her own orgasm. She slowly got up and blew me a kiss before waving to me, before entering the tub room still holding the dildo in her hand. I guess she was going to abuse her toy some more while relaxing in her hot bath.

I thought of going out and sneaking over to her bathtub room window, getting her to open it, so I could climb in and join her. Even after cumming once, I was still horny for more of her, however I knew that it would have to wait until the next day.

I went back inside and went to take a shower myself to relax and clean myself up. I knew Mizuki would be at least a half an hour before she finished her bath and got out, especially if she was going to be playing with herself and then washing her body, so I took my time letting the hot water run down over my back and between my ass cheeks.

I was watching again, forty-five minutes later, with my bedroom light on when Mizuki got out of her long bath. She smiled up in my direction and was about to wave but stopped herself, turning away and started talking with someone who had entered the change room. I reached over and flicked off the lights, so that I would be standing in the dark. I couldn't see Mizuki's dildo, so I figured she must have it wrapped in her towel or it was still in the tub room.

Mizuki grabbed a big towel off the shelf and covered her body while she continued to talk with the other person. She also wasn't smiling any longer, so I figured it must have been her husband that had entered the room. I took that as my cue to move over to my closet to grab and pull on a pair of boxers, before leaving the room and going back downstairs to watch a little TV before bed. I knew that Mizuki was going to abuse me the next day and that I should rest up for it.

My phone alarm went off the next morning at 9:30 waking me immediately. I went and took my quick morning shower, before going back to pull on a pair of cargo pants, without any underwear because I knew Mizuki was only going to have to rip them off me in a couple of hours. I grabbed a T shirt and went downstairs to make myself some breakfast to build up some energy for what was about to come my way.

I went back upstairs and grabbed a few things that I knew Mizuki would enjoy while I fucked and sucked her sexy body parts. I also grabbed my bike camera in case Mizuki wanted to try videoing our fuck session that was quickly approaching. She was talking more and more about recording one of our fuck sessions, especially after I let her watch one of me fucking Risa from my fuck group, after I had blurred Risa's face so that Mizuki wouldn't recognize her. Risa lives in our neighborhood and still loves getting together to fuck whenever she's able. They may have known each other because our area is small and there are a lot of community actives, that's why I needed to be careful.

When I entered my living room, I noticed Hika walking to her car through my balcony window. I guessed that she was going to be out all day, and that her father and brother would also be away all day, thus giving Mizuki the freedom and time to have some fun with me at her place today. I waited for about five minutes before I opened my back balcony door and crossed the space to Mizuki's front door, where I rang the doorbell and waited for it to open.

I didn't have to wait very long before Mizuki pushed the door open and grabbed my wrist to pull me inside quickly, not bothering to lock the door behind me as she grabbed my shoes and put them away in the shoe locker, and then led the way to the stairs, that would take us up to our new fuck room. The room that her husband used for his hanging hammock chair, it was also where we did most of our fucking because of all the space, and that chair which was great for fucking in.

Mizuki quickly pulled her sweatpants down her legs and off her feet to expose her nakedness underneath. She then yanked her sweater over her head to free her big, braless tits, so that she was now standing naked in front of me, while I was still in my shorts and T-shirt.

I stepped forward and took her in my arms, reaching behind her to grab her sexy, round ass cheeks in my hands, as I leaned down to slip my tongue into her mouth and kiss her deeply. She eagerly returned the gesture by wrapping her arms around my neck and pressed her big tits into my lower chest while grinding her pussy mound up into my crotch.

Mizuki broke our kiss and wiggled downwards to get on her knees so that she could undo my shorts and drop them to the floor, releasing my raging hard cock right in front of her face. She wrapped both her small hands around my dick and slowly started stroking me up and down the full length of my cock. I pulled my T-shirt over my head to stand naked in front of her, as she licked out her tongue and softly licked the opening at the top of my cock, sucking the pre-cum into her mouth.

I spread my legs wider to give her better access to my lower body, which Mizuki immediately took advantage of by sliding her left hand under me, to cup my balls in her hand and gently rolled them around. At the same time, she took the head of my cock in her mouth and started sucking on me very powerfully, while her right hand slowly jerked up and down on the base of my penis.

I reached my hands down and took her head in my hands, so that could I could gently fuck the top half of my cock in and out of her sexy mouth.

Mizuki was doing an amazing job of sucking my hard cock and I was truly enjoying the pleasure she was giving me, but I wanted to lick and suck on her delicious pussy and clit. I gently pushed Mizuki's bobbing head off my cock and helped her to stand up, so that I could get her to move over to her husband's hanging chair.

After I got her sitting comfortably in the hanging chair, I went over to the closet and grabbed Mizuki's box of condoms off the top shelf. I then returned to Mizuki and sat on my ass on the floor directly in front of her open pussy. I pulled the chair towards my waiting mouth, then licked my tongue out and flicked it over her exposed clit. I then softened my tongue and started licking from her brown asshole upwards slowly and gently, pausing to dip my pointed tongue deep inside her moist pussy, before moving up to suck her hard clit inside my mouth, so that I could flick it up and down quickly.

I slide my hands from her sexy round ass upwards, along the backs of her thighs until I got them behind her knees. I used this position to push her away from me freeing my tongue to flick her clit, and then when she came back to my mouth, I would push my tongue in and out of her wet cunt.

"I love how your tongue makes my pussy feel. It makes me cum so much and so hard." Mizuki moaned as she used her hands to pull on her hard nipples and squeeze her big tits.

"You taste so delicious. I love how wet your pussy gets. Cum for me, Baby!" I replied as I continued eating her beautiful cunt.

I kept feasting away on her tasty box for almost fifteen minutes, giving Mizuki lots of small powerful orgasms but then I knew that it was time to stuff her comfortable wet pussy with my big, very hard cock. I took a condom out of the box on the floor and rolled it down over my hard cock. Then I got to my knees in front of the chair and took my penis in my right hand, and started rubbing the head up and down her moist slit, making sure that I paid special attention to her clit.

When Mizuki started moving her ass, trying to get my cock head inside her pussy, I knew it was time. I grabbed the chair riser in my left hand, and pushed my hips forward driving more and more of my cock, deeper and deeper into her wet cunt until I felt myself almost bottom out. I didn't immediately pull myself back out of her box, but stayed inside her, allowing my cock to soak in her pussy juices. While I stayed buried in her pussy, I used my right thumb to rub and flicked over her exposed clit, adding to her pleasure.

"Fuck me...Fuck me slowly...I want to feel your hard cock moving in and out of my pussy." Mizuki groaned while continuing to pull on her hard, pointy nipples.

I let the riser go out of my left hand and moved so that I could grab her right tit and nipple to help her play with her sexy breasts, as my right thumb continued to stroke over her clit, while I was still buried seventy percent inside her pulsing cunt.

"OHHH GODDD I'M GOING TO CUM SO HARD!" She screamed out as her hips started bucking in the chair, banging my buried cock around inside her wet pussy. I took this as a cue to fuck her hard and fast, so I stopped playing with her clit and moved my right hand up to grab her other tit.

"Play with your clit, Sexy...I want you to cum very hard." I ordered her to which she immediately complied with.

Using her tits as my grips, I pushed her away and off my impaled cock, until I looked down and saw the head start to come out of her pussy, then I pulled her back towards me to drive myself back inside her soaked pussy. I didn't stop and soak this time, but started pushing her away from me again, releasing my cock from her wet confines.

I kept fucking in and out of her wet box like this, feeling her wetness starting to coat my tightening balls.

"Fuck! You look so hot in that chair with my big, hard cock sliding in and out of your wet pussy. I love how your cunt feels on my cock, Baby." I groaned as I continued to fuck in and out of her quickly.

"I'm cumming so hard. GOD! You cock feels so good. It's so big and hard. My pussy is so full when you are inside me. SOOOO GOOOOODDD!" Mizuki babbled as she continued to use two of her fingers of her right hand to rub up and down her clit, while her left hand pulled back on her pussy mound, to expose her clit to her furious stroking even more.

I could feel her wetness coating my balls as I continued to fuck in and out of her soaked pussy hard and fast.

"I'M CUMMIINNGG...AHHHH...I'M CUMMIINNGG SO HARD...UMMM...FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM...OHHH JESUS...THIS FEELS SOOOO GGGOOODDD!" Mizuki was screaming with her eyes tightly shuck as she vigorously rubbed her clit.

My hands were squeezing Mizuki's tits very hard forcing her nipples to puff up even more than normal. I yanked my cock out of her wet cunt and replaced it with my ring and index fingers of my left hand, as I got to my feet and in position to pull them upwards into her G spot. I wanted to make her squirt for the first time, even if only a little bit.

I was pumping my left hand up and down hard and fast inside her cunt, driving them into her special spot. I also bent down so that I could swallow her right tit deep into my mouth, and flick over her hard nipple with my tongue.

"OOHH GGGOOODDDD! AHHHH. STOP! STOP! I'M GOING TO PEE..." Mizuki screamed as she put her hands down around my wrist that had my fingers pounding away in her pussy.

Then I felt it happen. Warm liquid started splashing against my arm and up in the air all over Mizuki's body in the chair.

"AHHHHHH...I'M CUMMMMMIIINNNGG...OOOHHHH...I CAN'T STOP CUMMMIIINNNGGG...SOOO GGGOOOODDDD!" She was screaming while still holding my soaked wrist in a death grip in her small hands.

I jerked my buried hand out of her convulsing pussy breaking her lock on my arm and shook her pussy juices off. When I looked down at the floor I was pleasantly surprised at how much clear liquid Mizuki had splashed all over the floor under the chair. She had made a puddle about half a meter or two feet across.

Mizuki was gulping in huge breathes trying to catch her breath. She was swinging back and forth in the chair with her legs still hooked up in the risers. The chair itself was soaked with juices from what I could see. Mizuki still had her eyes closed and hadn't seen what she had done to the floor.

"How was that? Are you okay, Mizu chan?" I asked as I reached out and gently untangled her legs from the chair risers and let them drop down to the floor in the puddle she had made.

"That was so intense. I came so hard, but it was a different kind of orgasm. My body seemed like I was having spasms that were moving up and down my body." Mizuki replied weakly. "It felt like my whole body was cumming all at once. I was having hot flashes everywhere. My ass was opening and closing as if it was having its own orgasms."

"Do you want to see what you did? I'll have to help you stand up. Be careful, you've made a beautiful mess all over the floor." I told her as I reached out and helped her to stand up.

"Whoa! Did I do that? Did I squirt like the girls in the movies?" Mizuki asked excitingly.

"You did. You squirted really good, but I didn't let it spray across the room. I could have yanked my fingers out earlier, and you would have sprayed I think. You did great. It's so beautiful to see you let yourself go and squirt like that." I complimented her, making her feel good about what she just let herself do. I didn't want her to have a hang up about the sexy mess she made on the floor.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers
12