All Comments on 'Mom's Backstage Pass'

by grayshade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good story, well written and sexy too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet

I enjoyed this one a lot. It had the right balance of tension and release. Nice emotional connection at the end.

tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Well done!

I like your style. Keep those stories cumming.

jimdianajimdianaabout 12 years ago
vary nice

vary nice hot and sexy maid me think of the first time me and my mom had sex

clive2007clive2007about 12 years ago
Good job

Nice job. Good pace and tension. Believable. But even unbelievable mom/son stories are "believable" when told well. 5 stars!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
An excellent storyline and a well written story

Well done.

The storyline was fantastic and very erotic.

A young stud as he is, could get it hard many times for his beautiful mother during their first night together as lovers.

I'd like to read about all of the sex that they had, and how their sexual love blossomed for each other.

Thanks for the read.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Good story

I like the story. But I thought the title might imply some backdoor or doggystyle. Would have made a nicely suggestive title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I took a deep breath and could smell Mom's sex. The musky scent went right to my head and I felt my cock throb as it dangled somewhere between our bodies."

Tommy's a normal son in that way. My guess is that for most boys it's not the sight of their mother's cunt that fires them up with lust and gets their cocks harder than they've ever been before in their lives, literally throbbing hard. It's their own mother's cunt-smell. That deep musky womanly scent wafting to their nostrils from that hairy hole between their mother's legs, the same hole they came out of, pierces their brains and turns them into primal animals, single-minded motherfucking machines. Mom knows that, and she spreads her legs wide so that the smell from her cunt leaking like a faucet fills the air--mom wants to drive her Tommy wild, so that her boy fucks the living shit out of her. She gets her wish, Tommy does too, as he fucks her like a madman, finally blowing his young balls and shooting her a huge twatful of his creamy semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous