Mom's Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
428 Followers

"Mom, I wanna..." I whispered as I gently tugged the panty down to expose her.

Mom raised her hips from the bed and let me take the delicate panty down her legs, raising them so I could easily pull them over her pointed toes. I flicked the sheer panty aside and stared straight down at her pussy situated below her soft tummy and between her snow white thighs. I gently pushed her legs apart and lowered my face to that magnificent triangle. She rolled back ever so slightly so that my face was aimed straight at her glistening pussy. I lowered my face to her and began to lick the undulating curves of her vaginal lips and breathe in her scent. My mind was reeling at the physical sensation of eating a gorgeous pussy and the even deeper psychic turn-on knowing this was my own mother whose cunt I was tasting for the first time in our twenty-three years of familial bond. I tongue-searched for her clitoris and upon finding it, centered my attention to it. Mom responded with a small thrashing around on the bed and some sibilant noises escaping her open mouth. She seemed to be into my oral efforts but when I looked up at her, despite my earnest licking on her secret spot, she appeared to my eyes more like a woman who wanted to be fucked than orally pleasured.

When I got up on all fours and left her pussy, Mom seemed to come alive from a waking dream, aware of what we were about to do. She raised and spread her legs to encompass my biceps. I advanced forward, my hand guiding my cock to her center. Our eyes met at the moment when I made contact with her. "Tommy, yes." she breathed between her lips.

With the slightest movement forward, I seemed to slide into Mom effortlessly until she had received all I had to offer. I groaned in an embarrassingly loud way while drawing out the word "fuck!" and Mom made an inverted whistling noise as I buried myself deep into her moistness. Mom's head turned sideways on the pillow when I had reached the zenith of my penetration. I saw the thick vein in her neck and lowered my head to kiss her there while I withdrew and plunged again into her sweet center.

From there it was pure lust as I fucked my mother and she responded with her own movements and sounds. I buried my cock in her and withdrew, buried and withdrew, buried and withdrew...as we lost ourselves in the lovemaking. Mom raised her calves onto my shoulders and we were rocking together, caught in our own physical joy and - at least in my head but probably hers too - the sinful ecstasy of the oldest taboo we were sharing. At the height of the sensation of my cock stroking in and out of her pussy, I could hear my mind screaming into my own head, "You're fucking your Mom."

"Tommy," she said "I needed this so bad tonight." I knew exactly what she meant. She pulled off her platinum wig and dropped it off the side of the bed. She reached her bare arms up and tousled her natural auburn hair with both hands while I continued pumping into her. Whatever pretense there had been with her stageplay character was gone now. If Mom looked beautiful and sexy earlier with the wig, her tight dress, and her lingerie, she was even more beautiful to me now. I let my eyes roam from her sexily disheveled auburn hair, to her dreamy, heavy-lidded eyes, the invitingly scarlet lips, and finally lower to her heavy breasts and hard nipples. She smiled up at me and held my torso and pulled me into her. I kissed her and kept fucking with all my strength and, yes, the love I had for her.

When Mom reached a hand up to touch my cheek and smile at me in the middle of a deep plunge, I lost it and began throbbing my orgasm into her while we looked into each others' eyes. I finally collapsed on top of her and she wrapped her arms across my back. Mom seemed to relax her body with me still inside her and exhaled a laugh and cry at the same time. For the second time tonight I saw small tears at the corner of her eyes. For a moment, I was afraid they were tears of regret...but I was mistaken.

"Tommy." she sighed.

"Gwen." I said softly, calling her by her first name for the first time in all our lifetime together.

Mom smiled sweetly, devilishly, even, at my use of her given name. She tweaked my nose with her index finger and laughed gently. "I think you'll be good to go again after a while."

I kissed her and said with genuine emotion, "I'm staying right here." I said. "And, Mom?"

She looked into my eyes. "Yes, dear?"

"I love you."

grayshade
grayshade
428 Followers
12