Mom's Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to kiss my mom and play with her tits as I watched my friend push his fingers into my mom's gash. When he pulled them out they were sopping wet with her juices. He lifted his fingers up to my mom's mouth and made her lick them clean. He then moved his face down and buried it in my mom's cunt.

"Oh my god, right there. Lick that pussy, don't stop, fuckkk."

I stood up and stepped over my mom, presenting my throbbing cock to her moaning mouth. She grabbed me at my base and pulled me into her open mouth. "Mmm baby, I want you to fuck my mouth, fuck your mommy's mouth. Please sweetie."

So I grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting into her mouth, feeling the back of her throat as my cock pushed into it. Tom stood up and grabbed my mom underneath her knees as he bent and began rubbing the tip of his cock against her slit. My mom moaned into my erection. When Tom began to slide his cock into my mom's begging pussy she grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her mouth and down her tight throat. I gasped at her sudden move.

Tom pushed his cock all the way into my mom, not stopping until his shaft had fully disappeared inside of her. He then began thrusting hard in and out, his cock slick with her juices as it backed out. My mom moaned louder and louder with my dick still inside her mouth.

"Oh fuck Mrs. B. Your pussy is so tight."

After a while of Tom fucking my mom's wet pussy he pulled out and we switched positions. My mom bent over and presented me her pussy on her bed as Tom got in front of her. I entered her from behind and Tom thrust his hard cock into my mom's mouth, making her taste her juices again. He rubbed his hands down her back as I grabbed my mom's ass and fucked her tight pussy.

I kept thrusting and knew I was about to cum so I warned my mom. "Mom I'm going to cum soon, are you ready?"

"No!" And she pulled away from my dick. "I want you both inside me at the same time."

So we repositioned ourselves. Tom laid underneath my mom as I stayed behind her. She grabbed his dick and sat down, sliding her pussy onto his erect cock. I lubricated my cock and grabbed my mom's hips and slowly pushed into her ass.

"Ohhh fuckkk. Both you boys in me at once. My body is in heaven. Fuck me hard until you both cum."

Fuck her hard we did. I thrust into her ass and the motion of my thrusts moved her pussy up and down Tom's shaft as he helped push. We both pounded away at my mother, our hands moving around her body as our cocks glided in and out of her tight holes. My mom screamed for more, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Ohhhhhhhh. Don't stop. Faster!"

"Oh fuck mom, I'm cumming." And I pounded harder, emptying my cock into her ass. Filing it with my cum.

Tom was shortly behind me, and he moaned loud as his sperm shot up into my mom's pussy. We both pulled out and my mom flopped in between us onto the bed, as spent as our cocks.

We cleaned up and ate lunch after. My mom was free with her kisses and touches as she served us around the table.

"I think I want some dessert," she teased after we finished eating. She got underneath the table and crawled in between Tom's legs. I was sitting next to him and she reached a hand up and began rubbing my cock through my shorts as she pulled down Tom's pants. She took his cock into her mouth and bobbed her head on it while she grabbed at my now released erection. I watched her lips grip at his shaft and work faster until Tom let out a grunt and came into her mouth.

She wasn't done yet, my mom moved over to me and gave me the same treatment. Moving as far down on my cock as she could. She grabbed my balls as she sucked my cock until I filled her mouth for a second time after lunch.

She got out from under the table and was licking her lips. "Thank you boys, I'll clean up now."

Tom left shortly after we talked about what had happened. I didn't tell him about my prior relations with my mom but we both continued to meet up and play with my mom the rest of my vacation.

My mom eventually divorced my dad after finding videos from girls he visited on his business trips. I continued to see her sexually when I came home. Once I got a steady girlfriend though my mom said we shouldn't continue while I was seeing someone.

About a year later Tom came over while I was home and he told me a very intriguing story about him and his sister. He said because of what we shared with my mom he could tell me about what had happened between the two of them.

(Allie & Tom: A story of trust and lust coming soon)

12