Mom's Boyfriend Wanted Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny could hardly believe what she was doing as she lifted the heavy cock off of Rick's stomach and actually started moving her hand up and down the greased shaft. Her hand only made it a little more than half way around the thick organ, so she started to spin her hand around his manhood as she pumped it.

"Oh man!" Rick moaned as Penny's hand slid up and down his cock, and even though he hadn't begged for a hand job this was worth it. "So good."

"Can't."

"Why? Is Janice coming over?" Rick asked, the thought of that busty chick and Penny going at it in front of him sending a tingle in his crotch.

"No, it's just not right."

"It seemed alright last weekend," Rick suggested. "You made me cum so good, but I never let a woman walk away from me unsatisfied. Never. So the way I figure it you owe me one."

Rick's hands kneaded Penny's breast buds roughly while his stiff cock pressed into her back, and he could feel the girl melting in his arms as he manipulated her. Don't come into the house, Rick thought - trying to send a telepathic message to Penny's Mom out in the garden. Give me ten more minutes and I'll have my cock in her.

As if the message got through, Diane Walton got up from her gardening and headed toward the house, unintentionally saving her daughter from further groping.

"Tonight. Midnight," Rick reminded Penny, figuring that he would have pounded her mother into the headboard by 11 and she would be sleeping like a baby soon after.

***

Penny heard Rick behind her right after she made the turn into the family room, and as his hands slid all up and down her nightie she found herself leaning back into him. He was naked, and seconds later Penny had the nightie pulled over her head.

"Have to get you some different nighties," Rick said as he moved Penny over onto the sofa, under the soft light.

"Please don't," Penny said. "I'll do you like I did last week."

"Later," Rick said, because while the hand job was fun last week, he had his sights set higher tonight. "First I want to make you happy."

Rick had Penny on her back on the couch before the girl knew what was happening, and now in the light he was able to see Penny clearly for the first time. She didn't look as fantastic as she did in the hallway, she looked even better.

The freckles on her shoulders and upper chest, those strawberry-like nipples that begged to be sucked on, and that flaming red triangle of hair between her slender thighs were all even more magnificent now.

Rick's mouth flew to those perfect little titties, and after sampling them through the nightie, tasting them directly drove Rick wild. His eager mouth engulfed practically the entire breast, and judging from Penny's reaction, what they lacked in size they made up for in sensitivity.

Back and forth Rick went, sucking on her buds like a starving child, and then he kissed his way down to her belly button and below. The timberline of Penny's bush started just below her navel, and as Rick leered at the dense jungle of fiery curls he buried his face in the steamy forest, reveling in the joy of a naturally hairy woman.

The minute his tongue hit Penny's opening, which was easy to find despite the thick pelt of fur because of the wetness oozing out of it, Penny started writhing on the cushions, churning and squirming so violently that Rick had to wrap his hands around her boyish hips to keep her down.

Penny came fast, squealing into one of the sofa pillows that she had smartly grabbed to stifle her orgasm, but she was far from over. Rick kept licking up and down her opening, his nose sliding along the tight cavern walls while his tongue dabbed her clit mercilessly.

After she came a second time, Rick didn't stop, and instead cupped his hands under her little ass cheeks and lifted them off the sofa. Penny was so light that Rick felt he could have lifted her clean off the couch in that position, but instead he just teased her pussy with his tongue and lips.

Lifting Penny a little higher, he let his tongue slid up the perineum, licking the tender groove between her pussy and her anus, and there it was right in front of him. Penny's tiny puckered ring was pink and looked as virginal as the rest of her, with the little circle of red hairs around the opening adding to the erotic nature of it.

Rick's tongue slid along that wrinkled hole, causing Penny to lurch in surprise, leading Rick to believe that nobody had ever done that to her before, and that paled in comparison to her reaction when he dipped his tongue inside of her.

Looking up through Penny's bush, he saw her sweat covered torso no longer pale, but a ruddy pink, and that was when Rick got up onto his knees and up between Penny's legs, his cock in hand. He rubbed the head of his cock along the soggy channel, and was just about to plunge in when Penny suddenly lurched up.

"No - no!" Penny cried out, a little too loud for Rick's liking. "I can't."

"C'mon Penny," Rick pleaded. "You know you want it."

All of Rick's words fell on deaf ears. Penny clamped her legs together and refused no matter how hard he tried. She would not budge from her fetal position.

"You can't leave me like this," Rick said, standing up in front of the couch with his cock springing out in front of him, a rope of pre-cum hanging down off the tip almost to the floor.

"You know what I want," Rick told Penny as he pulled her up to a sitting position.

Penny stared at the monolith which waved inches away from her face, red and very angry looking. She took a deep breath and wiped that string of cum off of the end of his dick before grabbing the shaft in her fist and opening her mouth for the third cock in her life.

"It's not THAT big," Penny said to herself as she stretched her mouth wide to accommodate the bulbous head of his manhood, and while it was true that Rick's cock didn't grow as much proportionally as the other two guys had after becoming erect, it was silly to pretend that this was anything but huge.

"That's it baby," Rick was cooing as he ran his hands through her hair, encouraging her to take him deeper.

Penny winced when her teeth grazed the tender skin of Rick's sensitive member, and brought her other hand up to hold the shaft while she forced her mouth down further. With both hands on the shaft of Rick's cock, her mouth barely reached the rest of the way to meet them, but Rick seemed to be liking it.

"That's it baby," Rick said. "You're good. Real good. You give better head than your Mom does, you know that? Work my balls too."

Penny's brought one of her hands down and cupped his over-sized sac, rolling the heavy eggs in her palm while continuing to suck what she could manage of his massive cock in her mouth. All the while Rick was telling her how good she was doing, and even though her jaws were aching she kept at it.

"Oh yeah," Rick groaned, and for a minute Penny thought he was going to cum, but he was just encouraging her. "Suck that cock. It's not too big for you, is it? You give the best head ever. Imagine how nice I'll feel when I get this cock into her pussy."

The thought frightened and excited Penny, and for once she didn't protest. Penny didn't say no, she couldn't. She didn't tell Rick no, I can't hurt Mom. Penny didn't proclaim anything like that. What was the point?

As he mouth kept moving up and down the thick hunk of stiff meat, Penny knew that there was no sense saying no over and over. He was going to have sex with her eventually, He knew it and now finally Penny realized it. It was only a question of when, and as Penny's fists slid up and down Rick's cock, slicked with her spit, she also knew that if he wanted her right now, she would not protest.

He didn't though. not this time, and as he crouched down, guiding her face as she worked him over with fists and mouth, he let out a long moan.

"Oh sweetie - I'm gonna cum. Did you swallow the other guy's cum? I want to to swallow mine," Rick said, and when Penny only went faster in response he held back no longer as he spurted his seed down Penny's throat while she struggled to keep swallowing.

"That's my baby," Rick said after he finally stooped cumming, and as he brought the gasping girl to her feet he smothered her with kisses, telling her how good she was.

"You give the best head," Rick said, beaming like a proud papa as he held her pixie face in his hands and kissed her. "Thank you for not letting me make love to you this time."

"It gives us something special to look forward to next time," he explained as he held the diminutive young lady formerly known as Peanut close to him, their sweaty bodies slick against each other.

***

"Rick, we have to talk," Penny said as she cornered her mother's boyfriend as he puttered in the garage, doing more odd jobs for her Mom.

"Wow, you sound like my first wife," Rick kidded.

"I'm serious, Penny said. "Look, we really can't do - you know."

"Make love?" Rick asked. "Of course we can, and we will. This weekend."

"I can't. Really. I think Mom is going to ask you to move in with us."

"Now that would be interesting," Rick mused as he stared brazenly at Penny's perky titties and the apparent absence of anything supporting them for once. "You aren't wearing a bra, are you? You're really trying to drive me wild."

"They're in the wash," Penny said, crossing her arms across her chest. "I'm serious. Do you know Mom is in love with you?"

"I'm in love too," Rick said with a grin.

"You can't hurt Mom," Penny insisted. "She's already been hurt bad enough. I can't be a part of it."

"You're mad when you're beautiful, you know that?"

"That's not funny," Penny protested. "I'm not kidding. No more meeting downstairs or anyplace else."

With that, Penny marched off, back into the house while Rick watched her cute little butt wiggle away.

"We'll see," Rick said to no one. "We'll see."

***

"Got a minute?" Rick asked as he peeked his head into Penny's bedroom. "Your Mom is next door, if that's what you're worried about."

"Okay."

"Your mother just asked me to move in with you guys," Rick said. "She told me that she loves me, and hasn't felt like this since forever."

"Good," Penny said. "And you remember what I said."

"I do," Rick replied, smiling at the way Penny was asserting herself, even though she was going to lose. "I told her that I was crazy about her too, but had to think about it."

"Sounds fair," Penny said.

"Well, I have thought about it," Rick said. "And I think I'm going to tell her no."

"Oh?" Penny answered, relieved at not having to face Rick everyday of her life.

"Yes, and the more I thought about it, being here with you everyday would be too tough for both of us, so when she comes back I'm going to break up with her."

"WHAT?" Penny practically screamed. "Why? You can't do that?"

"Why not?"

"She loves you, that's why!"

"Just because somebody loves you doesn't mean you have to love them back, does it?" Rick asked.

"She's gonna just die," Penny said as her eyes filled up.

"She'll get by. She's spunky, like you."

"No she won't," Penny said, shaking her head as she remembered how bad she had taken Dad moving out, even though she had learned that he was fucking around behind her back all the while.

"Well, there is one alternative," Rick mused aloud.

"What? You mean - I told you I can't do that."

"Can't doesn't mean you don't want to," Rick observed. "You know you want me like I want you. It's your call whether I stay or go."

"Why do you want me?" Penny whined. "Mom's prettier than me, and if you want somebody, Janice drools over you."

"I don't want Janice, at least not for the time being. What I want is your mother, and you," Rick said, and although the thought of having the two of them together sometime had always been in his mind, he held his tongue for fear of really freaking Penny out.

"Look, I really like your Mom, but I'm a little too much for her. I can handle you both, believe me," Rick assured Penny. "We can all have the best of all possible worlds. Your Mom can have a husband, and a man around the house."

"You, on the other hand," Rick said. "Could have a father..."

"I have a father," Penny responded.

"Haven't seen him around much."

"He's - busy," Penny sniffed.

"Right. Anyway, you could not only have a father, but you could also have a lover. Someone who will take care of you in every possible way."

"Mom would find out. We would slip up."

"No we wouldn't," Rick said.

"You don't even know if I'm any good - you know."

"In bed?" Rick said. "I know how good you are going to be. You're a little firecracker, Peanut. There's lot of woman inside that little body just ready to explode. You aren't a scared kid on Prom night anymore, and I'm not some goofy amateur either. We would be so good together."

"Hello? Somebody want to give me a hand with this stuff?" called out Penny's mom from downstairs. "Mrs. Enos gave me a bunch of things for the church garage sale."

"Wait!" Penny said. Don't do it. Don't break up with her. Please."

"Does that mean..."

"Let me think about it. Just for a little bit."

"Fair enough Penny," Rick said. "You let me know."

Rick headed down to help Penny's mother, whistling a happy tune, because he knew what the answer was, because he had a sixth sense about things like this.

That night, his clairvoyance was proved correct.

"Okay," Penny whispered when her mother left the kitchen to go to the bathroom.

"Okay what, Peanut?" Rick asked, reverting to her nickname for the time being.

"I'll do it."

"Do what?"

"Have sex with you."

"You're making it sound like a death sentence. I'm not forcing you to do anything."

"I know."

"I want you to do this because you want to, Peanut."

"I do want to."

"Say it."

"I want you to make love to me."

"What else?"

"Anything you want."

"Why?"

"Because I think I love you Rick," Penny said, her bottom lip trembling.

"As much as I love you?" Rick asked.

"I think so."

"This Saturday night," Rick said. "I want you to tell your mother that you're going to sleep over at Janice's house. I'll have an emergency come up at the condo site. We'll meet somewhere. I want this to be special for both of us."

"I'm scared."

"I know you are. Me too."

"Please Rick. One thing. Don't call me Peanut anymore."

"I won't. I'll call you my lover, my slut, my sweetheart - anything else but that? Okay?"

Penny nodded.

***

"You're a pig, Penny Walton," the redhead said to the image in the mirror of the bathroom as she looked at herself.

Penny was wearing the nightie that Rick had left on the bed of the motel room - Room 216 - she was in, and wearing the white baby doll nightie was like wearing nothing at all. You could see everything through the fabric; her nipples, stiffened from the feel of the fabric, were thrusting as if trying to burst through, and the flaming red triangle between her legs was glowing brightly.

"It's gonna happen," Penny said to the mirror. "You're going to have sex with your mother's boyfriend."

Despite all of her guilt and anguish, Penny knew one thing Rick had insisted on was true. She wanted to do it. Even though part of her felt like she was being coerced, Penny knew that was only giving her a way to justify what was going to happen.

From out in the motel room, Penny heard the sound of the door opening and then closing, and then the sound of Rick's voice calling her name made the hair on the back of her neck stand up straight. On rubbery legs Penny found the courage to turn away from the mirror and walk to the doorway of the bathroom.

***

"You have no idea how beautiful you look," Rick said as he walked toward Penny, who stood in the bathroom doorway frozen like a deer in the headlights.

Rick had left the bucket with the bottle of Champagne on the night table, and was now going moving toward the nubile teen as if in a trance. He embraced her, his hands sliding down the silky fabric until they found her pert buttocks, and as he kissed Penny he lifted her slightly off her feet.

The room spun around Penny as Rick's tongue danced with her own, and then she was being carried to the bed, whispering in her mother's boyfriend's ear, "I'm scared, Rick."

By the time they reached the bed Rick had worked the nightie off, and the tiny freckled body was bare before him. He looked down on Penny as he unbuttoned his shirt - and when he started fumbling with one of them he simply ripped the tailored shirt open, the remaining buttons flying all over the room.

"I want you so bad," Rick was saying as Penny watched his pants and boxers shorts come down, and the evidence of his desire was clear to see as his enormous erection swayed obscenely in front of him as he slid down on the bed.

Rick parted the slender thighs, exposing the thick red bush that grew well down between Penny's legs, and then he buried his face in the steaming triangle. He licked up and down the lips of her sex, and the more he tongued her the more Penny squirmed.

Rick glanced over at her tiny fingers clutching the sheets in a death grip, the little red stone of her high school ring twinkling in the light of the room. He had forgotten to dim the light on his way to his prey, so caught up was he in her innocent beauty, but that would have to wait, because now he was pulling himself up to her knees with the taste of her pussy making him crazy.

Her little tittles - pointing up proudly despite her being on her back, were heaving wilding with her heavy breathing, and she looked like she was about to cry even before he brought the bulbous head of his cock to the furry opening.

"Please don't hurt me," Penny sobbed when she saw what looked like a third leg nuzzling inside the lips of her sex.

"I'll be gentle honey - I swear I'll try," Rick said even though she could already tell that because of the tightness he was already feeling that trying not to likely wouldn't be enough.

"Ow!" Penny cried out, her body recoiling as he pushed his manhood into her warm wetness, and Rick stopped after squeezing the head of his tool into the narrow opening.

He had stopped more out of concern for his fear of cumming right away than for being worried about Penny, but then he continued to push inside as Penny's arched herself off of the bed, every tendon and muscle in her neck and arms now visible.

"Hurts," Penny whimpered, but she didn't say stop so he didn't, and after impaling the teen with about half of his member he looked down on Penny.

Her china white skin was moist with sweat already - both her own and what was dripping on her from above - and Rick bit his lip when Penny sniffed, "It's so - it's too big."

"It's fine. You're doing great," Rick said, the irony of the conversation making him smile.

It was just about the same thing Penny's mother had said that first time, and his reply was identical as well. The body below him was similar, although Penny's mother's tiny breasts didn't stand up like her daughter's did and her light brown bush was nowhere near as thick and full as Penny's crimson triangle was.

They were both equally tight though, and Rick was sure that the more he slowly worked himself deeper inside Penny, she would be begging for more before too long. Even now, Penny had stopped clutching the sheets are her hands were now clutching his forearms as he worked his cock in and out of her.

"Rick..." Penny gasped, her eyes as wide as saucers after he had eased the first four or five inches in and out of Penny, and after her pussy had begun to loosen up, it abruptly tightened as the teen cried out while she thrashed around underneath him as she came.

After Penny's body stopped convulsing Rick gently slid his cock all the way inside of Penny. causing her eyes to roll back in her head. He knew he wouldn't be able to last long, even moving as slowly and gently as he did, but as he felt his orgasm rising up within him he saw Penny start to cum again.