Mom's Boyfriend Wanted Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came together, and after Rick filled Penny's tight orifice with his seed he looked down on the flushed and wet body he was sweating all over, he started to pull his deflating cock out of her.

"No," Penny said, holding onto his muscular arms in attempt to keep him close. "Don't."

"Okay," Rick said, perfectly content to let his member slid out on its own if that was what she wanted. "Wasn't too big after all, was it?"

"No," Penny said as she caught her breath and looked up at the man who had just taken her, and with her look they both knew that she was his. "It'll be easier the more we do it, won't it Rick?"

Rick nodded, smiling wide when he heard those words that confirmed everything about Penny he had already suspected, and the thought of her wanting to get used to taking him had it limp cock tingling inside of her already.

"Need help?" Rick asked as he watched Penny steady herself as she got to her feet.

"No - I'm okay," Penny said as she looked back to Rick on the bed as she waddled to the bathroom on unsteady legs looking much like she had just gotten off a horse, having come off the bed for the first time since she had been carried to it four hours earlier.

The last time they made love, unlike the previous two times, had been because of Penny's urging. She had insisted on it by climbing on top of Rick and insisting on it, and after a lot of manual and oral urging, he had managed to get it up once more.

After that, it was Penny who had straddled his cock and rode him like he was a horse, looking so good that Rick made her spin around and do him in the reverse cowgirl position so he didn't come too fast while watching her titties bounce.

It wasn't much easier looking at Penny from the rear, with that perfect waif body so cute. Her pale back had become red from being ground into the sheets, and as Rick enjoyed the sight of that pert little bottom bouncing up and down on him he wondered how long he could resist not asking for that last gift she had remaining to give him.

The shower went on in the bathroom, and after a couple of minutes Rick got up and went in to relieve himself. After finishing he heard Penny call out to him from behind the curtain.

"What's up Penny?"

"I fell down," Penny replied, and when Rick in panic hurriedly threw open the curtain to see what was wrong he saw that while Penny might have been on her knees, she had gone down there willingly.

"Need help getting up?"

"Maybe - in a while," Penny said as she reached out a hand to bring Rick into the tub with her.

"I wouldn't expect much," Rick said as Penny took his flaccid cock in her hands and began to lick and kiss his tender tool.

"We'll see," Penny said, her eyes twinkling as the shower spray rained down on her while her mouth opened wide.

***

Rick looked down at the scene on Penny's bed, and the sight made the cock he had been stroking throb in his grip. His girlfriend Diane was in bed, dead to the world after a combination of him power fucking her into the mattress for a half hour and her sleeping pill.

That had been the appetizer, and now Rick was in Diane's daughter's room for the main course. In the month that had passed since moving in, Rick Cole had virtual non-stop sex. If he wasn't drilling his new fiancee, he was stopping into Penny's room for action.

It had gotten so bad, or good, that Rick had been forced to start taking those little blue pills, because he couldn't say no to either of the Walton women. Tonight, or rather this morning, was one of Rick's last two remaining fantasies coming true before him.

The other fantasy, of having both Penny and her mother together, was one that Rick knew would likely always remain a fantasy, but when he had approached Penny with the other dream, to his surprise Penny had gone along with it.

"Under these conditions," Penny had explained to him after agreeing to it.

"Go ahead," Rick said.

"One thing is that you don't kiss Janice on the mouth. I don't care if you eat her pussy, suck on her asshole or chew her tits, but you don't kiss her on the mouth. That's only for me - and Mom."

"Fine."

"The other thing is that when you put it in her, you wrap that cock first," Penny insisted. "Get rubbers. They make big ones now, don't they? I don't care if you use a Hefty bag. Whatever."

"I was planning on it," Rick had said with a smile, removing the sleeve of Magnums that he had been holding. "All you have to do is talk Janice into it."

"Talk her into it?" Penny had said with a laugh. "You don't know Janice."

Indeed, one of the reasons that Penny had gone along with Rick's idea was that letting Rick fuck Janice would at least get her to stop bugging her about it. Ever since Penny had confided in her friend that she was screwing her mother's boyfriend, Janice had been begging for it, and it was clear how badly she wanted it after Penny explained what would happen.

"He's gonna watch you and me together first," Penny had said.

"That's cool," Janice had gushed. "It'll be like we're in a porn movie."

"Yeah," Penny said. "And then we're gonna get you ready for it."

"Cool."

"And then he's gonna fuck you in the ass."

"Yeah!"

"Nothing else," Penny cautioned.

"I know, I know already. You told me that 100 times."

"And no whining or chickening out either," Penny said. "Rick doesn't want to be babying you."

"Girlfriend, I've done way more stuff than you ever dreamed of," Janice said with that edge in her voice than Penny hated, always trying to make herself out to be more of a woman than her. "After we get done he'll be begging for mercy."

"Okay," Penny said with a smirk.

And now after Penny and Janice had rolled all over the bed for a half hour, Rick had signaled he was ready and together he and Penny had began prepping the Janice.

Penny held Janice's big ass cheeks open for him, exposing a tan puckered ring that was as hairless as her pussy was, and when Rick slid his finger in he was a bit shocked at how easily it went in. The chubby chick didn't even flinch when it went in and he spin it around.

"You do it babe," Rick said to Penny, and he pulled his finger out of Janice's ass and had Penny do it.

"Oh yeah," Rick said when he saw Penny's little finger pop in. "Give her another. Three. Oh yeah!"

"Ow!" Janice cried as Penny worked a second and then a third finger into her anus, and Rick chuckled at the almost demonic look on Penny's face as she did it.

"Eat that pillow and shut up," Penny hissed as she squeezed a fourth finger in while Rick squirted some lube . "What's the matter, girlfriend? How will you take Rick's cock if you can't take this?"

Rick squeezed his cock into the condom past, because if he didn't hurry he was either going to cum from watching or Penny would have her whole fist in her friend's bowels.

Penny looked positively demented, unrecognizable from the innocent woman-child Rick had begun seducing in this very room just a couple of months before, and turning into an animal eager for him to savage her sassy friend.

Now Rick was knee-walking up behind Janice, grabbing her fleshy hips and raising them up so her round ass was up high before bringing his cock to the entrance.

"Put it in for us," Rick told Penny, and she grabbed his cock and help push it in.

Janice squealed into the pillow she was biting into as Rick's massive organ forced its way into the tiny orifice, and Penny slapped Janice's ass as he impaled the chubby teen.

"All of it," Penny hissed as she moved away from Janice's hip. "Stick it all in."

"Harder," Penny was saying, and as Rick started moving his weapon in and out he glanced over at Penny, who had much of her hand in her furry grotto and was humping her hand while staring at what he was doing.

Rick tried not to pay attention to Penny, who was acting like a demented cheerleader as she bounced around the bed, but it wasn't easy because the diminutive redhead was everywhere.

"Had enough Jan?" Penny cackled, yanking Janice's head up out of the pillow by her hair, and even though the plump tart was crying she shook her head no, so Penny pushed her head back into the pillow and implored Rick to fuck her even harder.

"Can't hold it much longer," Rick grunted as Penny crawled over to him and started chewing on his neck.

"Take your cock out for a minute," Penny said, and when Rick did Penny laughed at the gaping hole he had created.

"Gonna cum," Rick grunted as he squeezed the base of his member as hard as he could to delay the inevitable.

"Take the rubber off and cum in her face," Penny said. "No - wait, squirt it into her ass from outside."

Rick yanked the sheath off by grabbing the reservoir and barely got near Janice's stretched out orifice before he erupted, spurting volleys of cum into Janice's abused bowels and the surrounding area.

As Rick leaned backwards to look at the milky mess he had created around the still gaping anus, Penny was nudging herself between them, burying her face right into the steamy crack.

From the sounds that were coming from the abyss, it was like sweet little Penny was eating her friend alive, trying to suck the cum out of Janice while rimming her maniacally.

It was almost as if Penny had become one of those characters in those vampire books Rick always saw her reading, and it was one when he put his hand on her pale freckled back did she take her face out of Janice's butt crack.

"Sorry," Penny said, blushing when she looked at the expression on Rick's face. "Guess I got a little crazy. Mad at me?"

"No way," Rick said, chuckling and kissing Penny's flushed forehead. "Your girlfriend okay?"

Janice was still in the same position, ass in the air and face in the pillow. Penny crawled over to check on Janice, whose face was beet red but had stopped crying.

"You okay babe?" Penny asked, and Janice nodded meekly as she fell over on her side. "I'll get him up again for you so you can wear him out some more."

"No. No more. Not tonight at least," Janice whimpered. "Feels like he's still in me. Was that you back there tossing my salad?"

"Yeah," Penny admitted with a hint of embarrassment. "Don't know what got into me."

"I think I'll leave you two alone," Rick said as he climbed off the bed and headed out of Penny's room, kissed his young lover and ruffling Janice's hair before departing to his fiance's bed.

"You've got it made," Janice sighed as Penny pulled the sheet over them and cuddled.

"I know," Penny agreed as Janice kissed her.

"Hmmm... so that's what my ass tastes like," Janice mused after the kiss. "Not bad, is it?"

"No, but I think Rick's cum is what makes it good," Penny sighed as they snuggled. "It's like buttermilk."

In the master bedroom, Rick climbed in next to his wife-to-be, the various aromas following him under the covers, and just as he was settling in, Penny's mother squirmed closer to him.

"Where did you go?" Diane Walton said. "Missed you."

"Couldn't sleep," Rick whispered. "I thought you were knocked out."

"I was," Diane said as she reached back and found Rick's flaccid hose, tugging on the rubbery hose playfully. "Don't tell me I wore you out! Boy, it still smells like sex in her from before. Maybe that's why I feel so horny. Wanna knock me through the headboards again?"

"I'll try," Rick sighed as he worked his fiance's nightie off of her. "I'll try."

***

thanks for reading