All Comments on 'Mom's Boyfriend'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot story!

Wow- that was a hot story- it hit a lot of my buttons! Well written, believable story line, and good details about two men having really hot sex, love the age differences, and the exploratory componant- looking forward to reading about his first m/f experience- wonder if it's with Mom...Thx 4 sharing.

Mike

loadsponge@yahoo.com

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
Good story

This was a n8ce story. i felt it was a bit rushed. You could have used more feelings also. Other then that it was good. this story will be reviewed on the Authors hangout review thread

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
Good story

This was a nice story. I felt it was a bit rushed. You could have used more feelings also. Other then that it was good. this story will be reviewed on the Authors hangout review thread

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love the emotional rollercoaster

The indecision and confusion of a teenager, and being seduced in one way and the seducer in another, made for an interesting story. The age and body differences made for nice contrasts as well. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fuck hot

i love it cuntinue pleas its owsum i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
young cocksucker

Iam 19 now, but when i was 9 my moms boyfriend had me suck his big cock for two years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
VERY SEXY

I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR STORY WAS VERY BELEIVABLE AND I REALLY ENJOYED IT.

I WAS HARD ALL THE TIME I WAS READING IT.

GOOD WORK

PETER

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
superhard

Wow great fucking story. Just finished shooting my second load all over myself! I love huge cocksucking stories. Mmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DESCRIPTION<3!

I Love how descriptive you where, it really made my cock throb, aching for more stories!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love older men

Your story was fantastic -- except for the end. It ruined the hard on I had. Anyway, sex with older men is fantastic and I love sucking big cock and getting fucked by a man in his 50's or 60's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesomeness

You are an amazing writer. I loved your imagery, which drew me into the story even more. I am a college student, and I have not lost my virginity yet, but your story made me want to find one of my moms boyfriends....

watchurmanwatchurmanabout 12 years ago
Massive turn on!

That is one sexy little story, excellent writing and powerful imagery. I wanna meet Joe and Timmy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Several of moms bf came to my room. I was only 12 and enjoyed their visits. They surprised me by getting all the way in and cumming. No ill effects now after 40yrs of marriage and several sons of my own. Experience all you can is a good rule.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Between Two Men

I was rather sorry at the ending. Somehow I knew the author had to find a way out before Joe and the lady of the house headed for the altar but...perhaps I hoped they'd just separate and some parts of the relationship might continue.

ASmokingGunASmokingGunalmost 8 years ago
Great story as usual

Your stories always get me hard, TW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.49/5.0 = 89.8% = A)i

timmywells,

You are a very good writer.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
REMEMBER THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AND A+ OR a B-

A= 5...B= 4....play the grade system, TK U MLJ LV NV

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
losing

Enjoy reading about how a guy loses his cherry ! Sure hope Joe keeps fucking the kid - maybe even gets fucked by him !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A nice story! Gave it a 4+

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite liked it. I too would like to suck a cock and have a man suck mine in return.

I have had girls suck my cock and it is wonderful, but never another man.

Did come close once, he grabbed my cock out of the blue, I was instantly hard and liked him feeling my cock. Without thinking I unzipped him, put my hand in and straight on his cock, n underpants.

His cock was very small, extremely hard and drenched in precum, something new for me as I barely make any, I thought he had spunked.

We went to a secludes place and continued feeling each other's cocks. I loved him feeling me, no-one had until then, although I had fucked girls they never touched my cock.

And I loved feeling his little hard cock, not much more than a cock-head, very short shaft.

I wish we had rubbed our cocks together (did that with a friend when we were 11) and wish I had sucked him off, and he me of course.

It was dark where we were and he wanted to see my cock, perhaps as it was so much bigger than his. Couldn't find anywhere where we could not be watched, gave it up.

I did see him again, he grabbed my cock in a shop doorway and wanted me to go to his flat with him. I was going to meet a friend and blew him off (oops, not in that way, but should have).

With hindsight I should have gone with him to suck his cock and have mine sucked.

Or told my friend, he might have been up for sucking and being sucked.

All far in the past and one of my huge regrets.

Hope to suck a cock this summer, let's see what comes about.

ShyTink61ShyTink6111 months ago

Another good story, you haven’t let me down once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous