Mom's Divorce

Story Info
Mother and son get close after her divorce.
1.1k words
4.2
433.1k
184
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just two weeks away from my summer break from college. I got a call from my mother. She and my Dad were getting divorced. It came as a total shock to me and I could tell my Mom was upset. I said I would see her in two weeks and we could talk then. I took the bus home and my Mom met me at the station. She gave me a hard hug and a kiss then we got into the car.

I soon found out that my Dad had been seeing some younger woman and my Mom found out. He said he wanted out of the marriage. All I got from my Dad was a text message that we should talk when I got home. I was pissed on how things had gone down. My Dad had moved out and it was just my Mom and I at the house now. That first night back we had dinner together but the mood was subdued. Mom soon went back to her bedroom. I got settled into my room and I was getting ready to go to bed.

I went down to the bathroom one last time. As I was walking back I saw my Mom's door was partly open. I don't know why but I cracked the door and looked in. My Mom was just in her early forties. I always thought she was beautiful and had a fantastic body for someone her age. There was my Mom, she had fallen asleep. She had on a shirt and just a pair of panties. I stepped into the room, I was going to turn off her lamp by the bed.

I looked down. My Mom's panties were damp. Her nipples were pushing against the material of her shirt. I know I shouldn't have been looking. I could feel my cock stirring in the pair of shorts I was wearing. I must have made some noise. My Mom's eyes opened.

"What are you doing here, Nick?"

"I was just checking up on you, Mom."

She had to have know I was looking at her near nude body. I took a bold step. I sat down on the edge of the bed. I reach over and placed my fingers on her wet panties.

"No Nick, you shouldn't," she said to me.

I just couldn't stop myself. I began to run my fingers across the wet slit of her panties. My Mom let out this low moan. I guess I just lost control of my urges. I stood up and removed my shorts. There I stood with my half hard cock right in front of my mother.

"We can't Nick," she said to me, "it's not right."

I reached down and pulled my Mom up to the edge of the bed. I slowly pulled her shirt off and then I slid her panties down. Mom took a long look at my cock and then she reached out. She brought her lips to my dick and then she inhaled me. I could hardly believe this was happening. I didn't lose a moment and I began to pump my cock down my Mom's throat. She brought a hand to my balls and started to massage me.

It didn't take much for me to get totally hard. My dick is about seven inches in length. My Mom had most of it in her mouth. I had to finally pull away. I thought I might cum before I wanted to. I pushed my Mom onto her back. She got this look on her face.

"Please Nick, we can't."

Maybe my Mom thought it was okay to only suck on my cock. I just couldn't bring myself to stop now. I parted my Mom's legs and I got in between them. I guess Mom finally gave into me. Her hands went to my hips and I positioned my mushroom at her opening. I was surprised how easily I entered my Mom's pussy. I slid all the way in. My balls were resting against her ass. Mom started to push against me. I began to feed her pussy with my thick prick.

I guess we both lost any inhibitions we might of had that night.

"Fuck me Nick, I need you so badly!"

All I could think of was that I was going to have my mother all to myself. I fed her pussy with the longest strokes I could produce. Mom was crying out that she needed my cock. I lowered my face and I started working on her hard nipples. I was kissing and then biting on the tips of her tits. That really pushed my Mom over the edge. I could feel her muscles pulling on my rod.

After many minutes my Mom started to talk.

"I'm getting close Nick."

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to pull out or not. I just couldn't bring myself to stop. A few more strokes and I exploded inside my Mom's pussy. Our bodies shook as Mom milked my cum from me. I must have had a large load stored up. I just kept sending my cream deep into my Mom's womb. After some time I could tell that my seed was dripping out and down my Mom's ass.

I left my cock inside my Mom for as long as was possible. Her pussy spasms kept going until I finally had to pull my spent cock out. After all that lovemaking we kissed. Mom told me that she had been so frustrated from parting with my Dad. When she saw me standing there looking at her, she just broke down and wanted me in bed with her.

That summer ended up being a wild time. Mom and I would fuck almost every evening. I was surprised that she needed sex so often. I would take her two and three times straight. I guess when you are fucking your Mom you can cum more often than usual. It got to the end of summer. Mom asked me if I could transfer to a school in our city where we lived. I am looking into that right now.

My Mom also sat me down one day and posed a question to me.

"Nick, what if I got myself off birth control pills?"

I was shocked to be honest.

"You want to have a baby by me?"

Mom nodded that she wanted to try. I know how crazy this all sounds. I told her to stop taking the pills. Our sex life has gone to another level now. Once the effects wear off I will be trying to make my Mom pregnant. It is a wild time in bed most nights. Mom begs me to give her all my baby cream. I hope to keep you all informed when I finally impregnate my Mom.