Mom's Estranged Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night Jason," she whispered then slowly stepped back and closed her bedroom door.

Through the thin apartment wall, Becky could hear her son pounding his penis in a sexual fury while at the same time, the fingers of her left hand danced just above her nipple where Jason's had drifted while the other coaxed out two quiet orgasms from the wetness in her panties. The sexual build up had been freed by the orgasms, leaving only the sobbing guilt of a bad mother.

**********

The morning and every morning for the following week, Becky was fully dressed at breakfast in her conservative business attire. She noticed the disappointment in her son's eye immediately and he was quickly slipping away from her.

Jason felt betrayed, he thought that something special was building with Becky, then she rejected his kiss, but then stood there nearly naked for him to admire. But since, everything had changed, she seemed distant again, unreachable.

A week passed, a loud, painful quiet filled the apartment. One evening Becky returned home from work to find Jason's grades in the mail, he had achieved all high marks.

"We should celebrate!" Becky exclaimed to her son, "what are you drinking?"

"Rum, straight up," he replied.

"Shots it is," she spat back.

They decided to do a shot for every A, which turned out to be 5.

The hard alcohol hit Becky hard. Her skirt felt too restraining so she took it off and flung it across the room, then masterfully, she removed her bra from under her blouse and sailed it in the same direction, cheering "I'll get those later!"

Jason stared at her, standing there in a white button down blouse, her nipples raising two bumps on the fabric, his cock immediately hardening in his pants. He wanted to fuck this woman more than any other girl he'd ever known.

The room was really spinning for Becky who stumbled across the room and slumped onto the sofa. Head tilted back she closed her eyes, everything closing in around her. From the distance she could hear Jason calling her name, but she was gone, lost in a state of inebriation.

His eyes swallowed her beauty, half sitting, half laying on the sofa, one leg up and one down. She wasn't answering his calls and he figured she had passed out. Jason moved closer to his mom and called her name again, still no answer. Then he sat beside her, nothing. One by one Jason started to unbutton his mother's blouse, each button revealing more of the prizes below. When the final button was freed, he opened her shirt and let it fall to her sides. Not only did he now have an unobstructed view of her breasts, he could clearly see her panties.

Becky was certainly drunk, a warmth and ultra relaxing sensation blanketed her body, letting her melt into the cushions of the sofa. It was easier to lay there unresponsive than continue a conversation, but she was still aware of her surroundings. She had heard Jason call her name and felt her son carefully loose each button of her blouse. The heat throbbing from between her legs was naughty, wrong but powerful. Becky's heart pounded with anticipation when she felt the blouse material slipped over her excited nipples and off to the side.

Jason wanted to touch his mother, pinch her nipples, engulf them and even bury his hard cock inside her pussy which had obviously moistened her panties. But he was too scared, fearful she would wake and terrified of her rejection. So instead he reached into his pocket and pulled out his iphone.

His mom heard the camera sounds from Jason's phone and saw the bright light from the flash through her closed eyelids. After a half dozen pictures, Becky felt Jason's hand carefully grasp her wrist. Slowly he guided it then positioned it cupping one breast. She could feel her nipple hard between two fingers. More pictures. Then he adjusted her pose again, moving the other hand this time lifting her panties and gently placing her hand there near her warmth.

Jason clicked a few more pictures of his mom, one hand on her breast, the other inside her panties before returning the phone to his pocket. He couldn't believe his brazen boldness. His cock painfully ached in his pants yearning for freedom and release. He considered pulling it out right there stroking it to his near naked, passed out mother, streams of cum erupting from its head, sailing through the air landing on her stomach, tits and face. But he imagined her waking, enraged had his unsuitable behavior, which he just couldn't bear, so instead he went into his bedroom and closed the door behind him. There he downloaded the pictures of his mom to his computer and set them up as a slide show screensaver. There he quickly rubbed out a forceful orgasm sending an explosion of cum into a used set of his mothers panties he had been keeping under the pillow.

Even before Becky heard the click of Jason's bedroom door close, her fingers had begun to massage her wet and begging pussy and tease her stiff bronze nipple the orgasm immediately building in her body then washed over her quietly. Becky didn't move, drifting nearer to sleep. Then she could hear Jason, masturbating in his room.

"Ohhhh, MMmmm, yes.... Yes... suck my cock mommy!" he moaned from the bedroom.

Hearing those words, knowing what he was thinking, put Becky into a sexual fit. Her hand rubbed and fingered her wanton pussy to another orgasm, this one she held longer, and it paid off.

"I'm cumming!" Becky heard from her son's bedroom as her own climax washed over her with waves of ecstasy. With the lips of her pussy still quivering from her orgasm she rose and stumbled into her bedroom and passed out on her bed.

*****

The next morning came too soon. Becky crawled out of bed stumbled towards the kitchen still dressed only in panties and the blouse from the night before. She'd buttoned a single button, but it did little to cover the round hills below. Jason was making breakfast when his mom walked in.

"Hey sweetie," his mom cheered, "looks like your BOTH up early this morning," she continued noticing the bulge in his boxer briefs.

The two moved about the small kitchen in silence occasionally grazing each other, the sexual tension building. Becky was considering their relationship, pondering its merit when Jason tripped. He had been carrying his breakfast plate, with its small lake of syrup back to the sink. Becky caught his fall, but the plate crashed into her chest covering her blouse and breasts with the sticky substance.

"Shit!" Shouted Becky, "What a mess."

"I'm sorry mom," replied Jason. It was the first time he called her that and it melted her heart while at the same time sending sparks of excitement between her legs.

"I'm going to shower," his mom answered, "can you bring me in a towel from the hall closet."

Jason was confused. His mom had to walk right past the hall closet on her way to the shower, but he obeyed. Becky was just stepping into the shower when Jason entered the bathroom. There she was the object of his fantasies, completely streams of water pounding against her naked skin.

"Well, don't just stand there," his mom beckoned, "this is your mess and I'm tired of cleaning up after you."

It took a few moments, but Jason walked over to the shower pulled off his chest and dropped his boxers then stepped in, hands shielding his raging boner from his mom.

Becky watched intently as her son undressed. The young man in her bathroom was stunning, a broad chest and chiseled abs. She'd seen his strong arms before, but even living together this was the first time she really looked at his bare chest. When Jason's cock sprang out from his boxers his mom gasped with excitement. It was one of the largest cocks she'd ever seen. This is wrong, so wrong Becky thought to herself as she imagined his shaft deep inside her. I need to control myself.

Jason's mom handed him the body wash and sponge standing there expectantly. He finally reached for it, revealing his cock for her admiration. Massaging a large glob of the wash into the sponge, Jason worked up a thick, soapy lather. Standing naked in the shower with his mother, a raging hard-on standing at attention, Jason began to wash his mother's chest. He tried to stay high, not focus directly on her breasts, but they drew his attention with a magnetism he couldn't avoid. The soapy bubbles cascaded down his mom's beautiful boobs before trailing down between her legs.

"Eyes up here horn ball," his mom teased. "Focus on your job."

"I'm sorry, I just," started Jason.

"You're distracted," his mom finished, "I feel a bit responsible for that, let me help you."

Becky filled her own hand with body wash and reached down between her son's legs. She coated the massive member with the slippery pink liquid then slowly stroked it, feeling the ridge of its purple head with each stroke. She knew how wrong this was, but that only added to her excitement. She'd bathed him before.

Jason dropped the sponge, both hands were now fondling his mothers heavy breasts, her stiff nipples poking against his fingers. Looking down, he saw his mother's hand wrapped around his cock playing it like an instrument.. His body tightened bracing against the orgasm which was building too quickly.

His mom noticed her son's excitement and stroked faster, more deliberately. She saw the muscles in his body tense and heard his breathing stop. Becky knew she was about bring her son to orgasm, a thought which made her weak in the knees. A few moments later he exploded with loud groans sending hot streams of his sex across her body. The first stream had erupted with so much velocity it hit her in the face, a second left a trail across her tits and a third her stomach. Becky gently milked her son's cock, coaxing every last trickle from his balls. She held his cock, letting it begin to soften in her hands before finally letting it loose.

"Do you feel better now?" Jason's mom inquired.

"Thank you," he replied.

"Now get out and get ready for class, you've left another mess for me to clean," his mother taunted.

Obediently, Jason stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and left the room. Becky didn't want her son to see what she did next. Using her tongue she licked the still warm and salty liquid from her face and smeared it over her tits reliving his orgasm. She pulled the shower head from its hold and set it to pulse then let the water gently massage her swollen clit to three leg wobbling orgasms.

Becky tried to wash the dirty shame from her skin. She had seduced him, taken advantage of his young hormones by wearing sexy clothes or walking around half nude. But it had all been for him. All she had desired was his conversation, attention and maybe love, at least at first. Now she realized she wanted so much more. As a mother, she needed to control herself, set some hard limits and resist her urges, but as a woman, she longed for his erotic stares and doubted she would be able to keep command over her needs.

**********

12