All Comments on 'Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 02'

by seareal

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

pls update sooner and make it slow and have strong resistant reluctance before she give in ...cannot wait Ch.3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

cannot wait for te next chaptrer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story:

Can't wait for the next chapter, don't wait si long and don't make him wait so long for what he is going to get...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good story

Very realistic descriptions. There are many benefits to helping sons. Better behavior,grades and improved confidence. Mom must stay in control and establish a schedule and limits.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 11 years ago
keep up the good work

Good story. It feels almost believable. She isn't going crazy with lust just by the look of his cock. I like when things evolve slowly (but not too slow) and it feels almost real. i can wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good and bad

Good Stroy and very believable, I just wished you would have taken it further with the second story... As of now reading the second story is a huge waste of time... In number 3 pls go farther

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedalmost 11 years ago
Oh and

I'll give it a 3 total

5 for how realistic it is...

but -2 for wasting the readers time by not at least going a little farther in the 2nd chapter

So a 3 in all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story but watch the details

The story said he had a few more months of school but his mom was working in the garden because fall was approaching. Here in the USA, school ends in June so a few more months of school means it's only about March at at the latest. Can't wait for the next chapter anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is an excellent story!

The Dip below that gave this story a 3 is a moron. Wish the scoring system was 1 to 10 so there could be more leeway. A grade of 3 on Lit is saying that a story is a failure and this story isn't close to a failure. I gave it a 5 and you take your time writing it, because I personally enjoy quality over quantity and a patient for results. If it were on a scale to 10, I'd give it a 9, because I do see where there could be improvement and in many ways the payoff is the same as Chapter 1, but this is your story and you have done well my friend, very well.

Crocodile666Crocodile666almost 11 years ago
good continuation

I like the way the story isn't moving too fast. A slow build up is always more exciting. Would love to see more topless handjobs from the mother in the next chapter which maybe lead to the son gradually getting to play with/suck and lick his moms tits for long periods of time and eventually get to tit fuck her.

All in all excellent work. there haven't been enough stories like this recently on here.

vrieseavrieseaalmost 11 years ago
Great Pace

Your build up is excellent. Love the thought process that goes through the mothers mind. Look forward to your next chapter. Five stars from this reader, well deserved.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I seems as if mom is becoming more relaxed with her son, and perhaps will let go of her inhibitions

I'd like to see the lad become more aware of his mom's needs and seduces her, and give her the love and sex that she is craving, and what her husband isn't giving her.

I would be great if she found out her husband was cheating on her with a younger, but chunky woman that isn't nearly as attractive as she is, and that's the reason he isn't paying attention to her.

A great story, but I hope the young stud gets his mom soon.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

great stories. next chapter please *s*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mom gets more into it

I'd like the next chapter to move the way others have suggested: he starts playing with and sucking her boobs, then tit fucking. Also: I'd like to see the mom get more into it--maybe talking dirty to him while wanking him, and letting him cum on her face-maybe her masturbating herself for him.

olddudolddudalmost 11 years ago
WHAT

Why did it have to end there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

no please dont move it too fast. keep building it slowly. it comes across so much more realistic and bette that way. keep her mentality as a mother just taking care of her son, not basking in what she is doing. a tit fuck should be the next part and let him cum on her tits. but she should only do it after he talks her into it. like thats the only thing that will work now. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why end

ended way too soon mate.

jviperjviperalmost 11 years ago
Great chapter!

I hope this isn't the end to this story. You did some masterfully build up with the first 2 chapters. You can see the characters actually develop with the sex. The mother is a great example of developing a character through sex and you can feel her frustration building. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
...."nuff said.

I think its all been said but lemme add a few mods;

- SEX (after she REALLY resists)

- RELUCTANT (& I mean really) ANAL.

- DAD NEVER FINDS OUT!!

- NO 3-SOMES (keep it btw 'em)

- PREGGO!!! (if possible)

-spec

hornyblossomhornyblossomalmost 11 years ago
needs more

i love him pressuring mom for more i think this ended to soon i mean he got her back on track to giving him handjobs until he graduates instead of the 4 weeks but it needs more breast play then titjobs blowjobs then finally him just taking her in the kitchen while dad is gone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 3 Please!

Bravo - I rarely get through a whole story because I get turned off when the characters seem unrealistic, but you've had me believing it completely through the first two chapters. I also like the length of each chapter, nice and manageable I'd like to see this continued at a similar pace, eventually resulting in full vaginal intercourse. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

qequsqequsover 10 years ago
pt 3 !!!

dont stop writing, im looking forward to next parts of this story ! good job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Great story. I love the Mom's reluctance and how she is trying hard to help her son while fighting or ignoring her own growing excitement. I hope there are many more stories in this series. The slow buildup is just perfect. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really good writing!

Really good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Slow build-up, great detail, fantasic writing, all the while being quite erotic, I like it, keep it up

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing this hot story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I like this well thouhhtout story. The plot is developing at a logical and appropriate pace From a psychological point of view, the mother has forgotten she is a female person who needs to feel she is appreciated, wanted and needed as a woman. Finally, the son has admitted to himself that his mother is a woman, who happens to be attractive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous