All Comments on 'Moms Just Want to Help Out'

by toJohnny7

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Name from the movie....

Shrek?????? HAHAHAHAHAH good one!!!!

DrFreudDrFreudabout 19 years ago
funny

I am not sure how I feel about the taking out the denture and swallowing the balls thing. You do have quite a vivid imagination. At least got me laughing.

Thanks

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
ENTERTAINING!

I seen that denture trick in a very old porno movie but never thought I would see it in print! Yeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww!

Andyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sexmate

davidwattsdavidwattsabout 19 years ago
A fun story

Enjoyed the read. Readers may laugh, but until you have experienced the feeling of fellatio performed by such a woman, you wouldn't believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What next

Excellent beginning - really hot stuff but don't leave us waiting too long please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
just a motherly blow job

What this story shows is how simple it is for a mother to give her son a satisfying blow job. Actual motherfucking is becoming more and more popular, of course, as mothers and their sons just brush aside the idiotic "taboo" on a boy shoving his stiff dick up where nature meant it to go--up his own mother's warm ever-loving twat. That's the best place for a young male to unload his potent balls. But if Mom and son haven't gotten that far yet, second best is for the mother to suck off her needy son. Nobody can treat a boy's hard prick and well-filled balls with the care and devotion and LOVE of his own mother! A healthy young man has to unload his balls 3 or 4 times a day. Today many, many mothers--probably even millions--realize it's a Mom's responsibility to let her boy fuck her mouth and throat to get his rocks off. And most all those mothers get to love the feel and taste of their son's rich creamy ball juice!

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
Experience

I can speak from experience that getting a blow-job from your mom is awesome! When I was in my teens my mom walked in on me while I was jerking off and she ended up finishing the job. Some time later she gave me a blow-job which turned out to be one of many. Mothers are very caring!

tobytim2tobytim2over 13 years ago
jealous

So hot this story.

Lucky sons who get this treatment.

Still fantasy is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Baby gravey?"

REALLY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the anon who wrote from Experience is right!

Baby gravy or baby batter, what does it matter? It still means that rich creamy sperm a boy's got waiting in his hot young balls for his mommy. We should pay more attention to young guys who've actually done it. Like the one who wrote Experience, whose mom has sucked off his stiff young prick LOTS and LOTS of times. Mothers especially should take to heart the lesson of the boy's experience. Ladies, just take a good long look at your boy's big hard dick. Ever seen anything as beautiful and stiff---and inviting? It's your own boy's prick, mothers. Take hold of it, just to see how it feels. It feels wonderful in your soft little hand, doesn't it? Of course it does, it's your own darling baby boy's prick! Now, take it in your warm motherly mouth, like we all know you want to. Suck it, drawing out the cream your boy's got in his young balls as a loving gift for his beloved mommy. Next step? Next you'll be taking up your fucken twat!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Mom Just Want to Help Out

In actuallity, his mother's "operation" should be referred to as "Gum Balling"!!!

Ith aappprs shhe tdith a goodth jjjobth ttoothh!!

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedabout 7 years ago

You obviously have never had sex before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Shrek???

What an evil name!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous