All Comments on 'Mom's Mob Husband'

by FurLove

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ok

an interesting story, in that they are married to the mob. but with such an interesting story, u could of made the build up much more interesting. all of a sudden their having sex. it was much too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Decent Effort

The story seemd like a good idea, but it was so marred by grammatical errors that I found it hard to stick with. Is English your native language? Either way, it would be best for you to have an editor.

cncstevecncsteveover 18 years ago
Who's telling the story?

First Brad is telling it, then a 3rd person point of view takes over. And the sudden sexual activity? I don't think so. And yes... get an editor. And talk like people talk. "Oh my lovely children! Please let me hold you." "Brother and Sister have to consummate their passions for each other." "Oh yes brother." "Yes sister." Please! At least you took the time to entertain us and for that, I thank you. Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot, but...

A very erotic story, really. Although it probably could have been even a bit more explicit and verbal... ;-)

But I am really appalled at your writing about the anti fur students! You can't be serious calling the ideas of animal-rights activists "idiotic arguments" and their actions "idiotic and childish"! Would you like to get your skin get ripped off and used for rich (and not freezing!) people's clothes just for a better look?! If you really loved fur, what you obviously want to express with your nickname, you would love it on an animal instead of on a human, or you better call yourself "DeadFurLove".

I'm sorry to write political things here, but since you wrote such an ignorant - and also political - rubbish, you must expect comments according to your statements!

Hermit

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

ONE QUESTION THO, DOES ALL THE CUNT AND COCK CREAM WASH OUT OF ALL THOSE FURS PRETTY EASY? lol

GOOD STORY. I REALLY ENJOYED IT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous