Mom's Perfect Peach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the idea of staying longer, but wanted to spend more time with her, so I replied, "I can help you clean up."

She walked over to me with a sexy little smile and said, "Nonsense. You go rest; I'll be done in a jiffy." I tried to resist, but she playfully pushed me towards the living room and lightly spanked my butt, saying, "Mind your mother and go."

I had a full belly and was worn out, so although I was excited to be alone in Mom's presence, I soon fell asleep on the sofa. When I awoke, the game was over and it was dark outside. Mom was sitting in a recliner next to the couch, reading a book with her cute glasses on. She was wearing her robe once again, and I instantly perked up, wondering what might come later.

I admired her in silence for a minute or so, when she looked over at me and caught me staring. She placed the book down on her lap and said, "Well, look who's among the living again. Sleep well Mister Van Winkle?"

I stretched my arms over my head, and asked, "What time is it?"

"It's after eight, you slept almost two hours," Mom said with a look of concern on her face. "Are you getting enough rest at home or are you out partying every night?"

I sat up and tried to look as casual as possible, as if I hadn't noticed the robe, joking, "I'm fine Mom, really. It's just hard work chasing those two little brats."

She gave me an easy smile back and replied, "You don't have to tell me, I know all about chasing two brats."

"Yea, I guess you do," I chuckled, and stood to shake out my stiff legs.

Mom's eyes followed me around the room, before she said, "I waited dessert for you, but you looked so peaceful I let you sleep. I finally had a slice of pie about an hour ago and then took a hot bath." There seemed to be a little glint in her eye, and I was wondering if she was up to something. She rose from the chair and came to me, and then grasped my hand and led me to the kitchen. "Have a seat," she directed, and then went to the refrigerator to fetch the pie.

She watched me intently as I wolfed down a generous slice and sipped from a cup of hot coffee. I told her the pie was great and she informed me she'd already made a big plate for me to take home. Being a bachelor, that was welcoming news, trust me.

We chatted for a while in the kitchen before Mom suggested we move to the living room where it was more comfortable. A shiver ran down my spine upon hearing those words, wondering if it might possibly be show time once more. Mom didn't tip her hand and just remained stone faced as we moved from the table.

We sat aside one another again as I anxiously finished my coffee. After draining the cup, I put it down and we just gazed at each other in silence. Finally, Mom said, "Well, you should probably be going now I assume."

Of course I did not want to leave, but couldn't say, "Take off the robe." Instead I just said, "Yea, I suppose so."

Mom reached over and patted the hand I had resting on my thigh and said the magic words, "I have something to show you before you go."

A shiver ran through my body at her soft contact, and her words were simply music to my ears. My face suddenly felt warm, so I knew I was blushing slightly. I looked back at her in wonder and she returned my gaze with a wide grin.

She stood before me just like before, but unlike the last time, she seemed a bit more apprehensive. I was wondering what she had on that made her so nervous but my interest was certainly peaked. Her hands went to the lapels of her robe, but this time she didn't just pull it off. Instead she looked at me intently and said, "Jonathan, this one's a bit more risqué than the last two. You may not want to see me this way."

I was a bit amused that she thought even for a moment that I might say no after hearing that. I fought to calm my nerves, and said, "Mom, if you're uncomfortable showing me then don't. But if you don't mind, I'd really like to see what you have on." Somehow I hoped my words sounded more encouraging than desperate.

She still looked uncertain, and said, "Okay, but remember, you asked for it." Her fingers wrapped around the fluffy white material as she pulled it open, and then eased the robe to her feet. Mom was left standing before me in a super sexy peach nightgown, possibly the loveliest single vision I had ever seen. The material was sheer, yet not completely see-through. I could make out the shape of her breasts through the fabric and her nipples were definitely on display for my hungry eyes.

There was a matching panty I saw down below, and a clearly defined dark patch directly above the top seam of her undies was visible as well. The gown came down to just two or three inches below her crotch, exposing most of her beautiful legs. At that moment my prick was so hard it was almost painful.

I was so busy soaking her in I forgot she was looking at me. When our eyes met once more, I felt completely embarrassed for ogling her the way I had, but she appeared thrilled by my expression. She asked one simple word, "And?"

"Adorable," was the safe word that came to mind, but I was really thinking of many others.

"Just adorable?" she asked. "I was really hoping for more than that."

Unable to check myself, I responded enthusiastically, "Okay, how about amazing, or maybe gorgeous?"

With a grin she said, "Well, that's better, but I was hoping for sexy."

I took a deep breath and replied, "Sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Much better," she whispered and moved to the couch to sit beside me. I tried not to look, but when she sat the gown rode up a bit, exposing a hint of her little peach panties. Mom caught me red handed, but appeared nonplussed. She turned to face me a bit and asked, "It's not too much is it?"

"No it's perfect, it really is," I responded, nodding my head for emphasis.

In a hushed voice, she asked, "Is there anything you'd change about it? Maybe the color or something?"

I don't know what on earth prompted me to say it, but I had to be honest for some reason. "Well, there is one little thing."

She moved closer and whispered, "Tell me."

Before I could stop myself, I lifted the bottom of her gown to expose her belly and panties. Tuffs of dark hair curled above the panties by about a half inch, and I slowly reached my fingers out and stroked them. I looked into her eyes and muttered, "I'd shave this."

As soon as the words came out of my mouth I wanted to somehow pull them back it. I simply couldn't believe what I had said and done. In my desperation to touch her in an intimate way, I totally screwed up and was certain I had completely ruined the moment.

Mom appeared a bit embarrassed but otherwise handled it quite well. She asked softly, "Is that what young women do these days?" I just nodded with burning cheeks, so she then asked, "And that's what you like?" Again, I only nodded. She looked at me with an understanding expression on her lovely face and said, "Thanks for being so honest with me. Wait here and I'll be back in a few minutes."

Deep down I had a feeling what she must be doing, but I just couldn't believe it was really happening. I was certain she had gone to her bathroom to shave off some of her pubic hair for me, which just blew me away. I couldn't sit anymore and began pacing as I waited for her to come back. My cock was hard as a rock, and for a moment I actually contemplated running to my old room to quickly rub one out to calm my nerves but thought better of it.

It was at least ten minutes later when I saw her round the corner to reenter the living room. She told me to take a seat, and moved about two feet directly in front of me. Very deliberately, she lifted the nightie up to expose most of her tummy, her panties now clearly in view. The hair above the undies was completely gone, and the fabric clung to her mound, leading me to believe she must have shaved below as well. I could even see the slit running down the center, and desperately fought to refrain from touching her again.

I could feel my mouth watering as I thought about how much I'd love to run my tongue over that entire area and just eat her up. Going down on a woman was one of my favorite things in the entire world and there was nobody I'd rather please than my mom. She broke my silent reverie with one word, "Better?"

"Perfect," I whimpered, trying to contain myself.

Mom released the gown from her hands and then dropped back down beside me. She leaned in and gave me a wet kiss, and whispered, "You make me feel so beautiful."

"You are beautiful, Mother." After a pause, I added, "And sexy too."

"I feel sexy right now, baby," she moaned into my ear, and leaned her head to rest on my shoulder.

Somehow I could just tell this was a moment I had to act upon, but didn't know what to do. I mean, this was my mother, not some random chic from school I might never have to see again.

I was about to lift her chin and kiss her, when mom stirred. She leaned backwards, spread her legs and raised the gown once more. She looked up at me and asked, "This isn't too much, is it?"

"No, it's perfect," I repeated.

I was stunned when she said, "No, I mean this." With that she placed her fingers atop the panties and pulled them downward a few inches. Her entire shaved pussy was on display, and I soaked it in. She traced her fingers around the bare skin above her clit, and whispered, "It feels so soft now." My eyes must have been bugging out of my head, but even more so when she whimpered, "Go ahead and touch it, I want you to."

My fingers trembled as I reached for her tummy. Very gently, I laid them on the soft skin just below her belly button and began to caress her. Mom let out a long, "Hmm," sound as my hand started moving all over her warm abdomen. I looked up into her eyes, and found her staring back at me. The next thing I knew we were locked in a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing inside each other's mouths.

I felt her hand grab my wrist and gently prod it lower. It was clear what she wanted and I was only too happy to oblige. Under my fingertips I soon felt the warm, slick lips of her pussy and began stroking them with soft but insistent pressure. I touched her lightly for a while, and then slowly sank two fingers inside her. Mom actually sighed into my mouth as I gently began running my fingers in and out of her soaked sex.

After all my years of fantasizing about the moment, I found the reality was exponentially better than any of my wildest dreams. My senses seemed to be in a heightened state as somehow every touch, taste, sight and smell registered in my brain like never before. Mom's mouth tasted of mint as we kissed, and I could just detect a hint of flowers as I inhaled her perfume through my nose. I could see her hips slowly rocking into my hand as her warm, wet pussy enveloped my fingers.

I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt mom's hand drift across my thigh to my crotch. An instant later, she rested her palm over my throbbing cock and pressed down upon it firmly. She then began sliding her hand from the very tip of my cock, down to cup my balls and then back again. Over and over she stroked me through my slacks as I too found myself whimpering into her mouth.

As much as I loved what my mom was doing to me, I truly wanted the night to be about her. Over the previous few weeks I had learned how she had been neglected sexually for years, and I wanted to do my part to somehow begin tipping the scale the other way.

I reluctantly slid my ass off the couch, away from her gentle manipulation, and drifted to the floor between her legs. Mom looked down at me with surprise, I'm sure wondering just what I was up to. I leaned forward and pushed her legs over my shoulder, and then ran my hands to her hips. I grasped her cute peach panties and pulled them downwards. My hands went back to her thighs, and I spread them around me.

I found myself kneeling between my mom's outstretched legs, staring up at a perfect little pussy no more than a foot from my face. Her arousal was evident as her lips glistened with dew, and I just had to taste her. Very slowly, I brought my mouth to her thighs and began lightly kissing them. My fingers gently stroked her soft skin as well as I teased my way higher up her splayed legs. I could hear heavy breathing from above as I licked the freshly shaven skin just atop her pussy. Mom let out a loud moan when I finally ran my tongue down the center of her slit and tasted her for the first time.

I lapped at her sex softly for a while, drawing long, "Oh's," from my mother's lips. She seemed to love my gentle attention, but I glanced up into her face to see for sure. Mom had a look of wonder on her face as she watched me make love to her pussy. From her look and the way her body was reacting, I knew it must have been ages since my dad had shown her this type of attention, if ever. I mean, if I was a gay guy, the last thing on earth I'd probably want to do is go down on a woman.

Suddenly I almost felt like a knight on a quest, a mission to give as much pleasure to my mother as possible. I pressed my face into her crotch and sank my tongue as deep inside of her as I could. I began sliding it in and out, almost fucking her with my tongue. Every now and then I would back off and lightly flick just the tip across her clit before plunging it back inside.

Mom had my head in her hands as she basked in the loving attention. She rolled her butt, gently pressing her crotch into my face in a rhythmic manner. Every time I licked her clit she thrust forward, groaning with pleasure. I loved the fact that she was enjoying herself so much, but wanted to make her cum.

I slid two fingers inside Mom's wet depths and began moving them about. My tongue went to her little bud and I captured it between my lips and started to lightly suck it. Mom began to thrash about in earnest as she rode my face hard, then wailed as she came with a roar. I kept lightly licking until her body finally relaxed back onto the cushions.

My cock was hard as a rock, and I really wanted to be inside either her mouth or pussy, but I wanted to get her off again. I eased my fingers out of her and began lapping up all of her tangy secretions which coated her crotch. Occasionally I would suck one of her pussy lips into my mouth and nurse the juice from it, which Mom seemed to love.

I know Mom had taken a bath while I slept, so I knew she was fresh and clean. Wanting to see how she'd respond, I slowly ran my tongue lower until I lightly rimmed her cute little butt. Mom almost went through the roof as the tip of my tongue teased her ass, but she pulled my face deeper into her, clearly enjoying what I had done. I heard a loud, "Oh God, baby," as I continued licking her bottom, then moved back up to tongue her pussy.

With her groans as positive reinforcement, I generously kissed and licked the entire area with abandon. Soon Mom began panting as she rocked against me harder and harder. I once again slid my fingers inside her as I concentrated licking her clit. I ran my other hand to her bottom and began gently teasing my thumb back and forth over her tight opening as I continued working her pussy above. Just seconds later, Mom wailed as she came for a second time.

I moved up until I sat beside her once more, and pulled her over onto my chest. Mom's body heaved against me as she fought to regain her breath, while I caressed her back like a father would do to a small child. After another minute or so, Mom looked up at me with a loving smile. She brought her face to mine and gave me a soft kiss. "That was amazing, sweetheart," she whispered.

"For me too," I replied honestly.

Only a moment, she pulled back and said, "I thought guys didn't like doing that. I mean, your father never..." Her words died out after mentioning him but it was clear to me what she had intended to say. Dad had never made love to her with his mouth, which to me absolutely was his loss.

"I love it, Mom, really," I said, unable to contain a smile. I added, "Anytime you'd like a repeat performance, just let me know."

Mom giggled like a schoolgirl and replied, "Don't say that. I'll never let you out of the house."

I kissed her forehead softly and said, "I may never what to leave."

We began making out once more before Mom's hand found my erection. She rubbed me through my slacks as we kissed, and my own hands sought out her big boobs. We touched each other for a while, when Mom suddenly pulled back. She gave me the sultriest look I'd ever seen and asked, "Tell me what you want, baby. I'll do anything for you." After a pause, she added, "Anything at all."

I didn't know what to say as I wanted to do so much but felt guilty asking for any of it. I truly wanted the night to be about her, so I mumbled, "Whatever you want, Mom."

She just smiled back at me and rise from the sofa. She reached out her hand and grasped mine, and as she pulled me forward, said, "Come to bed with me."

Mom led me by the hand to her room, and then stopped beside her bed where we resumed kissing. Her hands ran to my sides where she grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. Next, she dropped to the carpet on her knees and reached for the buckle of my jeans. She stared up at me with a sexy smile as she loosened my pants and pulled them to the floor.

It was amazing to watch as Mom took my erection in her small hand for the first time and began slowly stroking its length. Her face was glowing as she rubbed me, and then moved closer to the point where her mouth was an inch of so from its tip. She had a wicked grin on her face as she asked, "This looks so painful, baby. Want Mommy to kiss it and make it all better?"

I could barely speak, but somehow grunted, "Yes."

"That's my boy," she whispered as she wrapped her lips around the head of my throbbing prick. Mom continued to stoke me as she sucked me deeper and deeper into her mouth. My cock is slightly larger than average, maybe seven and a half inches, but Mom was able to take almost the entire thing. Apparently in her desire to please my dad, she had nearly perfected the art of the blow job, and I basked in her loving care.

Gazing down and seeing my mother actually sucking my cock was mind-blowing. From time to time she twisted her head to look up at me, and her dark eyes showed that she really seemed to enjoy what she was doing. The sight was so overwhelming that I suddenly was in sensory overload. Seconds later I felt my balls begin to tingle, and my hips began to involuntarily thrust back and forth, driving my cock into Mom's throat. I couldn't stop myself as I grasped her head, just as I shot the largest load of my life into her belly.

When I came down from a high the likes of which I had never known, I felt really guilty for losing control the way I had. Mom let out a few coughs as she breathed in deeply; I'm sure trying to regain her wind after I nearly smothered her to death. "I'm sorry, Mom," I whispered softly as I stroked the top of her head.

She just smiled and replied, "It's okay, baby, I'm fine, really." She then stood and pulled me over to the bed, where we collapsed down aside one another. Mom gently wrapped her hand around my flaccid cock and began toying with it as she rested her head upon my chest.

I lightly stroked her back and shoulders through the silky material of her nightie as I lovingly placed kisses atop her head. At times my hands wandered down her back where they found her naked bottom, and I caressed her warm cheeks in my hand.

At one point Mom looked up with a rather serious look upon her face and asked, "Do you like my butt?"

I smiled softly and said, "No, I love it."

I was surprised when she said, "You can have it, that is, if you want to."

There was a strange look on her face that almost said she was totally willing to do anal for me, but didn't really want it herself. I remembered what she said about my father, and assume it was the thing she didn't enjoy, so I responded, "Maybe someday, Mom. I think there are lots of other things we could do right now that we'd both enjoy more."