Mom's Perfect Peach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom let out a relieved sigh, and then lowered her head and began lightly licking my nipples. I had never had a woman lick and suck my chest the way my mother was doing but it honestly felt amazing. Between that and the gentle manipulation from her hand on my cock, I was rock hard again in minutes.

Clearly Mom must have noticed my state of arousal, and coyly asked, "Well, just what should we do with this?" For just a second I did think about her ass, but tried to push that idea from my head. While I was mulling a couple options, Mom asked, "Do you want to be in Mommy's mouth again? Or would you rather be inside her little peach?"

I suddenly remembered when she bathed my sister and me as children, she would tell Sarah to wash her little peach. Apparently that was her name for her pussy, which somehow seemed really fitting. A shiver ran through my body when I understood Mom was offering to fuck me, and I whispered, "Your peach."

Mom smiled at me widely, and climbed up to straddle my body. Her hands went to her hips and she slowly lifted her sexy nightgown over her head and tossed it aside. She cupped her large breasts in her hands and stared down at me with burning eyes. "You like them, don't you? I've seen you looking at my tits."

I nodded my head and said, "They're beautiful."

Mom's face softened and she said, "Go ahead, touch them."

My hands were on her hips and I slowly slid them up her torso and moved them over hers. We both caressed her tits together, as Mom began easing her crotch back and forth against my abdomen. She then moved her hands to my chest and rose up off me, and then lined my hard cock up with her pussy. Very slowly, she sank down on the length my prick.

I couldn't believe it. My wildest dream had finally come true. I was inside my mother's little peach and it felt amazing. She was much tighter than I expected, and her pussy seemed to lightly squeeze me as she began riding my shaft. She gave me a sexy smile and said, "You just lay back baby boy and let Mommy take good care of you." Her words sent a shiver down my spine and I whimpered aloud. "Oh, you like this, don't you," she teased, and I could only nod in assent.

My hands were still holding her tits as Mom rose and fell onto my erection. I began tweaking her long nipples between my thumb and forefingers, drawing from her a long, "Yes."

We rocked against one another for a couple more minutes at our slow, steady pace, when Mom kicked things up a notch. She leaned over and started kissing me as her body began moving more rapidly. I reluctantly removed my hands from her breasts and placed them on her hips, forcing her up and down on my cock.

Mom began grunting as I drove my cock up into her as she did her best to match my quicker pace. Our crotches slapped against one another as we humped with abandon, both groaning incoherently as our passions rolled to a boil. As much as I wanted to make that moment last all night, my body finally gave in and my back arched up off the mattress as I came inside her smoldering snatch. Mom came just after I did, riding herself to orgasm on my shooting shaft.

My mother's soaked body was pressed tightly to my own as she lay on my chest. I could hear her ragged breathing as her face was pressed into the nape of my neck. My hands gently wandered her entire back, from her neck to her bottom as I basked in the afterglow of our amazing evening together.

I have no idea how long we stayed like that, but it must have been close to a half an hour. I think Mom may have even fallen asleep at one point, but finally stirred and moved her head above mine. Her eyes were glowing and her cheeks were flush as she said, "You were wonderful, Jonathan."

A soft smile turned my face as I responded, "Me? I think you did all the work."

"Well, that's a mother's job, I guess," she replied with a grin of her own, and then kissed my cheek.

I had to pee badly, so I finally rolled mom off me and headed to the bathroom. A soft chuckle escaped my lips when I looked in the mirror. My hair was totally disheveled, but there was a stupid smile stretched from ear to ear that I simply couldn't get off my face. Dreams really do come true.

When I went back to the room, Mom was lying on her side in the fetal position, her nude butt facing out towards me. I moved beside the bed and began lightly stroking her back. "Hmm, that feels wonderful, baby," she whimpered as my hands roamed all over her soft skin.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I could touch you all night."

"You're so good to me," she moaned, as my fingertips moved across her ass and gently stroked her pussy lips.

She was still damp, so I began lightly toying with her sex once more. "Like that?" I asked softly.

"Oh yes," she hissed as I lightly prodded her opening.

My cock grew hard once more as I watched her body begin to slowly move in response to my fingers. The bed was almost the perfect height to bring our crotches together, so I moved closer and ran the tip of my dick to her pussy. I grasped my cock and began running it up and down her lips before I slowly slid it in.

"Oh my god," Mom gasped, but thrust her bottom back towards me. I placed one hand on her hip and the other on her thigh and began rocking forward and backwards. Mom curled up even more and pressed her vagina against me. "Fuck me baby. Fuck Momma's pussy," she groaned as I increased my pace.

I really liked this position as it allowed me to really propel myself in and out of her firmly. Mom seemed to love it too as she moaned loudly every time I sank into her. I noticed her hands had moved to her chest and she appeared to be pulling on her nipples as we fucked. I saw her puckered hole just an inch or so away from my cock, and understood why my dad must have wanted it. It took everything I had to stay in her pussy and not wander up a slot.

The hand I had on Mom's hip I pressed forward between her legs and began toying with her clit as I slammed into her. Mom pushed herself back into me even harder and started shouting, "Yes, yes, yes." I slid my other hand between mom's thighs and wrapped my fingers around her leg for leverage. I began pulling her back into me as I fucked her as hard as I possibly could. Mom let out a long, loud wail as she came, and I dumped yet another load inside her less than thirty seconds later.

Mom and I enjoyed a relaxing shower together, and then retired to my old room since her sheets were completely soaked. We tenderly held one another for a while, kissing every now and then, but mostly just touching. I found myself just staring into the depths of her beautiful dark eyes, completely lost in the moment.

At one point, Mom gazed back at me and said, "I love the way you look at me." I couldn't say a word, I just smiled back. "Promise you'll never grow tired of me," she whispered, her face as innocent as a child's.

"I promise," I replied with all the honesty I could summon.

Her face went soft again, and she said, "Don't worry; I know I can't have you forever. I want you to marry and make me lots of grand babies." She then looked at me and said hopefully, "But until then..."

"Until then, I'm going to do everything in my power to make you the happiest woman on earth," I stated flatly, and drew Mom into a kiss. I knew I couldn't make up for the years of neglect she had suffered at my dad's hands, but I was ready to die trying.