Mom's Progressive Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alice, for Christ's sake moan a little bit softer." I heard mom whisper. "You want to wake the kids."

"All right, dammit!" Alice whispered an aggravated reply. "Paul is driving me fucking crazy with his tongue and I don't really care who the fuck I wake up!"

"You will when your daughter comes in here!" Mom whispered back.

"Sis! I'm holding it down. Now shut the fuck up!" Alice chastised. "I'm so damn close! Just another........ another........ another. AAggggggggggggggggggg!

I helped lift Alice's ass off the bed as it shot up. A foot off the bed her ass continued to hump my face as her subdued moans echoed through the room.

When I felt her body relax, I dropped her ass back on the bed and quickly mounted her, guiding my cock into her well-lubricated pussy, causing her to yelp as my stiff cock slid effortlessly into her still tight muscled pussy.

"Easy with that big cock of yours!" She exclaimed. "Damn! It's been along time!"

As I began to fuck her passionately, Alice wrapped her large legs around me and proceeded to match my thrusts with a passion I had never experienced before. I was soon to realize that this woman could care less if I was rising to an orgasm, as she was definitely intent on getting herself another orgasm. Her moans and cries of passion, though low in volume, attested to her near delirious and passionate fucking.

I reined myself in, determined to fuck this hefty little woman until she was satisfied. I tucked my head in next to her big right tit, stealing a glance at mom, who was indeed playing with her pussy as she watched us fuck.

Alice's body seized once more, as her orgasm gripped her.

"Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!" Alice commanded. "Keep up the rhythm! I'll catch up! Just don't stop!"

When the orgasm left her, Alice did indeed catch up. Up until now, I had fucked some sexually demanding ladies, but it seemed with Alice all I had to do was keep an erection and she would see to the rest. In less then four minutes, I could tell she was at the edge.

"I'm coming! Oh my God! I'm coming again!" She moaned.

As before, I never slacked. I was enjoying the hell out of slamming my cock into her well-padded pussy. The orgasm was over quickly and she caught up the rhythm and clamped her legs around me tighter. Her nails dug into my back giving me a greater desire he stabbed her to death with my cock.

As before, Alice reached orgasm, but continued fucking me with as much enthusiasm as ever.

"Come for me, Paul!" She coaxed. "Come for me and I'll Be there with you. Make my pussy yours! Give me your cum!"

I instantly began to concentrate on filling her pussy with my cum. I reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands and lost myself in fucking this hefty woman.

True to her words, as I shot off Alice managed to orgasm with me.

"Yes! Yes! You sweet, sweet boy!" She exclaimed. "You sure know how to fuck!"

I heard mom's heavy breathing and figured, rightly so, that she too had reached orgasm.

Alice seemed to have reached her limit, satisfied with coming four times. It was a first for me. My other girlfriends had managed three, while mom had managed only two. I wondered if Alice's other lovers, had she had more than one, been as mesmerized as I with the woman's ability to come, seemingly on-demand.

Alice and I cuddled for a few moments before she left the bed to clean up. Mom replaced her in the bed and snuggled close to me.

"Good piece of ass, isn't she?" Mom quizzed. "Makes you wonder why her husband left her?"

"Why did he leave her?" I bit.

"Because she was caught fucking your dad!" Mom replied sarcastically. "That's why I kicked his ass out! I knew the moment we got here that she was more than willing to spread her fat thighs for you. Your dad got a piece of her ass so I figured why not you too. That's why we need this little trip."

"But you two seem to get along well." I queried. "No hard feelings about her fucking dad?"

"I love her and blood is thicker than cock." She replied. "Alice is as much a prisoner of her pussy as you are of your cock."

"I love you too, mom!" I replied sarcastically.

"Paul, are you ready for bed?" Alice asked in next night around 11 PM.

The next two nights found me between Alice's legs. Mom did not attend, but watched TV while Alice and I fucked.

We left rather late in the afternoon to drive home.

"You seem a bit tired today." Mom stated, as we drove down the interstate. "Why don't we get a motel room in Charlotte. We'll have a nice dinner and get to bed early."

"Sounds like a plan!" I replied.

12