All Comments on 'Mom's Roommate & More'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mercy you definitely need to add to this GREAT story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There really needs to be a part 3. Maybe Garrett actually knocking up Mom and Aunt. Then maybe Garrett banging Grandma. Heck Doug said he had wanted to fuck his Mom when he was younger. So have Doug's Mom visit and Doug catches Garrett fucking Doug's Mom. When Doug admits he had always wanted too have sex with her. So why Garrett and not him. She can tell him cause Garrett had to balls to go for it and Doug never did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking to the future Kristen becoming pregnant with a new son and causing a new stir once he becomes old enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story line is pretty good. But you need an editor to correct the mistakes and do some formatting to the story. You switch back and forth between characters and places without an indication of change.

Anony Mous

amanpratap1808amanpratap1808over 1 year ago

I really love sneaky sex themed porn, its gets me going.... Loved your work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read, like it 5 str, not a writer, but I can see one more last chapter, now that dad likes what he sees and hears!!!!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I didn't like it. I don't like the stories in which the husbands end up enjoying being cuckolded.

wrc264wrc264over 1 year ago

What a horrible ending to this story. No conclusion at all. Did the mom get pregnant with Garrett or did she start fucking her husband again. All sorts of things unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs a 3 and maybe even a 4 or 5 additions to it. Mom needs to get knocked up and maybe even Aunt. Dad needs to be straight up cuckolded or maybe Mom just leave him for the Son. Maybe Grandma needs to spread her legs for Garrett as well.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

I agree. There should be a part 3. The story didn't resolve as well as it could have. It's still one of my favorites, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it needed more chapters though

messalinaslutmessalinaslutover 1 year ago

I loved the wicked cheating mommy and auntie. Please write more. I need more of their teasing and daring acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think way too many people don't realize the author moved to a paid subscribe star page. They're not giving you free content anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Needs more chapters! What happens with Heather? Does Gramma get into his harem? Does Kristen go back to try to work it out with Doug by cuckolding him using Garrett as her 'Bull'? Lots of possibilities. Keep this going....please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn this is no way to end a story like this!! I was so waiting to hear about continuing the "around the universe when it got to the ass fucking". A good story for sure ,but a disappointment when it just stopped and left you hanging " no pun intended".

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69about 1 year ago

I agree with the other commenters.. Definitely, need more chapters, cause you know the Grandma wants a turn & also it be nice to know if he knocks up his Mom or Aunt, too.. Does suck to leave a story on a cliffhanger like that.. Hope more chapters more some day or at least know why they're arent...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This needs more chapters! Mother in law needs to take charge and get doug in chastity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Y'all who're rating this higher because the poor bastard father/husband Doug gets a bone thrown to him in this entry, and it looks like the mother son kink is going to become part of his and his wife's sex life...no.

|

A mate of mine made the mistake of paying for the subscription thing mentioned in the bio, and they were so disgusted by what happens in the "mom's roommate forever" sequel that they let me peek so I could share the revulsion.

|

Doug's mother and family help Kristen and Garrett humiliate Doug even worse, and help Kristen and Garrett fool "pathetic" war veteran Doug into thinking that he impregnated Kristen when he got briefly hard from being tormented with stories, "fictional" stories, about Garrett cuckolding him, and Kristen briefly, reluctantly, with great disgust, let him inside her. Then Kristen, Garrett, and Doug's family conspire to get Doug to buy a bigger house, so he and Kristen can hypothetically sleep together again in a normal bed, but Kristen tells him he's going to live in the spacious basement apartment, alone, forever, and Garrett is going to keep sharing her bed. "It's best for everyone" Kristen tells him. And Doug is still supposed to believe Kristen isn't fucking Garrett, really, but that they faked it "for his sake" to get him hard.

|

Yep. It's as depressing and sickening as it sounds. Of course my mate canceled his sub, but I thought more people should know that this story is sicker than you thought. Actually, iirc, "Mom's roommate forever" was posted here once, but was scored so miserably that klrxo took it down. Shame it wasn't just erased from existence, but apparently some sick fucks get off from reading about war heroes getting cuckolded and humiliated by their entire family.

Boats3Boats3about 1 year ago

Whole new meaning to "westpac widow"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

People rating this so high cause they have no respect for those who serve or served in the military they all should be ashamed of themselves and banned from the site just like the writer of this trash story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What kind of a scumbag would write this kind of thing? You'd have to have a pretty bent mind to wanted to demean somebody like this, and the writers trying to justify it somehow with this story and encourage people to be unfaithful to somebody who really deserves a faithful spouse. Story-wise, throw the stupid wife in jail where she belongs, divorce her, and when she gets out hopefully she (and the sister-in-law) has some really bad accidents. No retribution, no justice. No justice, no peace.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kristen was evil and mean.she was mind gucking her husband with her son. I liked the story some what but as it kept going. I got turned off

JohnJSheridenJohnJSheriden11 months ago

Have to agree with most of the other comments about this story. Way to long, way to mom and aunt being sluts. What was next? Is dad going to screw the little sister as he can get up watching the videos of his wife and sister? And the way that they treat the veteran because he cam barely function is just wrong. Wife and son would be thrown out of the house in the real world. Sorry you only get a one star today

welderwonderwelderwonder11 months ago

You should consider continuing this series. Garrett could seduce and then fuck his grandmom, Deloris, would make for more family loving.

kalzoo1kalzoo111 months ago

Please continue. Mom and Son getting Dad hard. Mom and Dad finally fucking. Son and Grandma getting it on.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I don't know why I did it not after reading the first 2 parts but I finally read the last part and it was sicking to read it was a true horror to see what they did and do to the war vet Doug in the story and truly one of worst cuckold story I have read ever fantasy only means that the writer actually thinks about doing that which says in regards to these stories and chapters the writer thinks about it and that it will be funny to cuckold a war vet someone who deserves our respect if nothing else

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

This writer does has some good stories but the mom's roommate series does not meet that

waltdeewaltdee9 months ago

I really wish you would continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wish there was more. What about Doug's mom?

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude8 months ago

There really needs to be at least one more chapter to this tale. I'm looking forward to reading more of the story, heck, if you need a proofreader I can certainly help with that!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The real story would be his revenge on the narcissistic so-called 'wife' - it really begs for somebody to write that part of it. Needs to be some serious retribution there to have any justice.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Chapter 3 Doug works hard on his rehab without anybody a wiser while the others are frolicking around. Doug secretly goes after that Heather girl then maybe a next chapter of both Gmas of husband and wife call a family meeting to straighten out the growing animosity between everyone then they frak happily ever after lmmfao

๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ

sennodensennoden7 months ago

The first 500 words of this is actually the hottest thing on Literotica

SmartisSmartis6 months ago

We need a new chapter to this story! This is so wrong but oh so good!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Garrett is a traitor. And the mother is disgusting filth. Ick. This isn't like the husband is cheating, or is an alcoholic or abusive or lost all sexual interest in his wife. He wss the victim of a terrible accident while serving his country. I hope Doug finds out and cuts them both out of his life. They deserve nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Definitely need a part 3!! Maybe if we're lucky, Kristen and Doug seperate. And them Garrett and Kristen expect a child together

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Doug should fuck his mother if she's still alive or his mother in law or maybe his sister , The mom and son should move out ,the baby sister should stay with dad , but the son and mom should not be rubbing it in his face .

P_DoggP_Dogg4 months ago

Good story, too bad itโ€™s unfinished though.

David2947David29473 months ago

This story has still got legs, what happened after the day at the beach, did he share Misty while Kristen spent odd times with Doug, did Grandma get to taste her grandsons fruit too there is still lots to tell, I hope you do because I think itโ€™s very erotic

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ok. I love a good mom story. But I canโ€™t get over the fact, about how shitty they treated the husband. He did his duty, and paid for everything in their lives. And his reward is, to be cast aside like a pile of crap. And NO WAY the husband agrees to allowing wifey to sleep with her son. And the fact that his sister in law, and mother in law are in on it, makes it even worse. I picture an ending where, he has them all sold to a Mexican Whorehouse, including his son. The husband undergoes experimental surgery, and gets back his ability to have an erection. Happy ending!

ollie3ollie33 months ago

The mother is a turd, the son is a turd,fuck em

Shadowdesire69Shadowdesire693 months ago

What an amazing and hot story i didnt want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow, that was stupid.

Bmcc76Bmcc76about 2 months ago

Good story should have it continued with the daughter and the farther get together

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Could have been better. The concept was good, but did not like the treatment of the dad. could have developed the relationship between Misty and Mom more as well as the three of them,

P.S. Too much talk about their FEET.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES