Mom's Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

While he was begging his hot meat was stirring the desire of Rita's inner recesses. She realized that this was going to make a sinful evening even naughtier; but to have her son deep within her as a union of parent and child, bodily coming together, and possibly cumming together again was a treat and temptation she could no longer resist. "Just this once, Johnny, I'll let you this one time only. Then we must not ever fuck again." She hoped she could make her rule stick, as the thickening man meat started to slither inward.

Johnny could tell that his mother was turned on beyond her own self-control. He did not want to take advantage of her, but he was certainly going to accept the offer of her permission to be completely encased in his mom's womanhood. He gradually thrust down into his precious mother's body, feeling the hot flesh surrounding his, the grip of her muscles around his rigid manhood; the wet slickness dampened his pubic hair as he pressed against his mommy with his balls mashed into her ass crack. Her arms went around his back in a hug that held him there.

He slowly withdrew to almost being completely out, but the sensation of his flesh within hers drew him back and he whispered a plea, but it was more of an announcement, as he said, "One more time?" and matched his motions to his words as he entered his mom's sacred hollow. Rita only moaned in response and thrust her hips at him. He rested for a long moment buried within the place of his birth and then repeated the stroke, saying nothing, but both groaning together in the ecstasy. It was too good to stop, he couldn't stop, and he knew too his mom didn't want him to either.

Slowly, the strokes kept repeating, picking up speed and force. Rita was not a passive participant; rather she was an enthusiastic partner in the act of incest, now totally engaged without inhibition. The mother and son lovers banged their bodies together, the slap of flesh meeting flesh a spanking sound that echoed in the room. The moans and groans and cries of lust gone out of control rang out and were a chorus that added its reverberation to the carnal clamor that filled the chamber. Rita's wail sounded an urgent note of imminent eruption of her vaginal volcano. Johnny's "uh . . uhh ... uuhh" heralded the spouting of his lance soon too.

Now the youth began to bang hard on his mother's butt, the pounding of pure primal need, the racing of animal rutting to finish copulation took over the pair. Rita felt her son hit bottom and welcomed the longed for seed of her child. Johnny could feel the place down furthest within his mother's vagina where nubs bumped the tip of his cock and were a socket for his semen to shoot into. Rita's words lit the fuse of his stick of dynamite, "Take me, baby! Make me yours forever!!"

With that permission, the total admission to her body as well as compete access to her heart, Johnny was jolted to the relief his testicles had been aching for. They jumped with the release of his squirting sperm at the mouth of her very womb. His penis pulsed with pleasure and throbbed with an agony of withheld ejaculation, now finally allowed to gush out into his mommy's pussy. His love flowed out into her as a sacrifice of his whole being. Exquisite and poignant was the climax that shuttered through his dick, finally he had gotten the goal he desired, to demonstrate physically his love and lust for his mom.

Rita burst in to a thousand pieces when she felt her son go off inside her. The mind-blowing pinnacle of physical gratification and bliss, the spiritual contentment of the binding of her son with her in carnal union, the emotional delight of at last allowing herself to give fully to her boy her whole being. These were the overwhelming experiences that she had and which made her understand that this could not be the end of such that the affair with her son would continue for years to cum. They were lovers now and forever and that whenever he wanted her he could have her. She would not be able to resist him.

The rest is for your imagination to spin out.

May your every fantasy take flight!

Oediplex 8==3~

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers