Mom's So Hot! Pt. 07

Story Info
Surpressed desires erupt.
7.9k words
4.55
125.3k
78

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers

Chapter 1

I made my way back down stairs and noticed Brad in the living room watching t.v... I went outside where Nan and Maggie were talking as they sat with their legs dangling in the pool.

"I don't care where he sleeps! " Maggie said as I approached them.

"Maggie! " Nan pleaded.

"What's up?" I asked, as if I didn't know.

"Just the same old same old" Maggie spat out.

"Mag and Brad are having some... issues" Nan said gently.

"Oh" I replied. We kind of dropped it and just chatted for a while. It was getting rather late and Nan said she needed to get to bed.

"I can't go in just yet. I'm going to stay out here a while" Maggie said.

"Sure" Nan replied and got up to leave. I stayed out for a little bit talking to Maggie.

"You know what might get you in a better mood?" I asked her.

"Yea, what?" she replied, still in a nasty mood.

"I brought home a bottle of red wine from California earlier this year. Supposed to be their best year. How about we have some?" I asked.

"Sure" Maggie replied, shrugging her shoulders.

I got up and went into the house, passing the living room where Brad was still stationed. I had put the wine somewhere in my room and needed to look for it. As I was rummaging through my things I noticed Nan walking by on her way downstairs. She didn't notice me as I was on my knees looking through a bag on the floor of my closet. Even though the hall was dark, as the light from down stairs hit her, I could make out what she had on. It was a short, silk gown with spaghetti straps that hung low on her chest. The bra section of the gown was a paisley print while the rest was in a soft, light brown and the entire thing clung to her. The hem came mid-way to her thighs, with a slit on her left leg that came up to her hip. It not only exposed a lot of cleavage, but quite a bit of her leg and upper thigh.

She made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen, where she put on water for tea and began searching for a cup. Brad must have heard her from the living room because he suddenly entered the room. I snuck to the door of my room and had a good view of them both. I could see him drinking in the sight of her in this gown as she went from cabinet to cabinet in search of a cup. Just then he seemed jolted again as she reached up in the cupboard for a mug, causing her gown to ride up high on the back of her magnificent thighs.

"Uh... can I help with anything?" Brad asked, eyes looking on the floor.

"Oh... uh... no, I got it" Nan responded, startled by his sudden appearance. He stood there next to her while she got a tea bag and spoon, neither one of them looking at the other.

"Nan... " Brad said.

"Brad" Nan said at the exact same moment. "Uh... let's talk about what happened earlier."

"I'm so sorry... I... I... didn't mean to... " he started.

"It's... it's o.k. Brad. I'm to blame. I was the one who insisted on trying to teach you what to do." she said.

"Yea... but... I... I shouldn't have been so... so... aggressive... " he insisted.

"You were just doing what I told you" Nan answered.

"Then... then how... what happened?" he asked.

"Well... I guess I just responded a little too well" she replied.

"I guess I don't understand" Brad said. "Maggie is always telling me I don't do it right"

"That might be true for her, but I've always enjoyed a tender touch as much as an urgent one" Nan explained.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes. It's somewhat of the opposite problem you have with Maggie. Jim is always very aggressive and passionate and sometimes I long for him to be tender and gentle" she explained.

"So how did I... " he started.

"Well... you did a nice job on my neck" Nan said, smiling. "But when we kissed the first time you were so gentle that I kind of forgot who I was with and got swept away. The second kiss... just happened for me".

"Oh... I see" Brad replied, somewhat shyly. "I... I... just want you to know that I wasn't trying to take advantage."

"Oh, I know that Brad" she said. "That was probably what caused it to happen, the innocence of it all"

"I guess" he agreed.

"I think we should just put it behind us." Nan suggested. There was some awkward silence with both of them staring off into space as the water in the pot began to boil.

"Uh... Nan?" Brad started.

"Yea?" she replied, startled out of her daydream.

"I... uh... just wanted to tell you thanks." he said.

"Oh... well your welcome" she said, looking at him and smiling. "I... uh... just wanted to tell you that it was one of the nicest kisses I've had in a long time."

"It was?" he asked.

"Yes, it was." she replied.

"It... uh... was kind of for me too. It's sort of the way I would prefer to kiss." he said.

"Yea?" she asked.

"Yea, you know, soft, tender, where you can really feel your lips on someone else's." he explained.

"Yes... I... know what you mean." Nan said softly, her eyes getting a far away look in them.

"Somehow it... it just seems more... right... more stimulating... " he said looking at her for agreement.

"Yes... I... suppose... it is." she replied, studying his face in a look of almost admiration.

"That moment when your lips meet and press together... it's like every nerve ending comes alive and you touch that person right to their soul." he said.

"That's so true" she said softly as she moved closer to him. "You have a far greater understanding of women than you think Brad."

"I... I do?" he asked.

"Yea, I think you do." Nan said, lightly touching his arm. "Your very special." she said with a hazy look at him.

"Wow... I... I... never thought of myself that way." he said, watching her expression as she lightly caressed his arm.

"Brad... I... uh... I... just... think... that your... a... a... " she started, but didn't finish. She ran her fingers lightly up his arm and around his neck, looking at him glassy eyed.

"Uh... Nan... " Brad stuttered. Nan gently tugged on his neck, slowly drawing him closer and lining her lips up with his. She parted her lips and softly pressed them to his, kissing him tenderly.

"Mmmmmmm." Nan moaned as their lips lightly caressed one another's. They gradually parted, breaking the kiss for a moment and then parted their lips wider and leaned back in. Just as they were about to meet in another kiss, the teapot whistle rang out loudly, startling them both. Nan quickly pulled away looking dazed.

"Uh... I... uh... I... better... uh... go to bed... " she said and quickly fled upstairs, leaving Brad to deal with the teapot.

I had found the wine and headed down the stairs. As I passed through the kitchen Brad was just standing there staring off into space.

"Everything o.k. Brad?" I asked as I went through the kitchen.

"Huh... uh... yea... yea... " he answered in a fog.

I made my way out to the pool and saw that Maggie had moved over to the double-sized lounge chair. As I walked over to her I couldn't help but notice how hot she looked in her two piece suit. It was bright yellow with a purple vine running through the pattern. The top tied behind her neck and really pulled her small tits up and together. The bottom consisted of a "V" with ties on each hip and the vine design started down at the base of her sex and spread out towards her belly. She sat there on her left hip, her right leg bent at the knee and her left spread put before her. In this pose you could clearly make out the lips of her twat. I doubt she realized what kind of a view she was giving me as she stared out at the pool.

"Here we go." I said as I stopped before her, holding up the bottle in one hand and a couple of glasses in the other.

"Oh... good" she said, waking out of her daydream.

She sat up as I sat down beside her, taking one more long glance at her frame. I opened the bottle and poured us each a glass, handing Maggie hers. We sat there making small talk until I changed the subject to Brad.

"Oh, please, don't get me started" she said.

"You know, not that I mean to pry, but I could hear you yelling at him this morning. Sounds like you two are having some compatibility problems in the bedroom" I said.

"You heard, huh?" she replied.

"It was kind of hard not to" I said.

"Sorry" Maggie sighed.

"No problem. Not exactly a wild man, huh?" I asked.

"Like living with the Pope! " she exclaimed. "I try telling him he needs to be more... more urgent, passionate, but... "

"It's tough when you're not on the same page. It was the same with Rita and I" I said.

"I was wondering. What did you do?" she asked.

"Do you see her?" I retorted.

"Dumb question" she responded. "I don't want to go that route if I can help it"

"What about someone on the side?' I asked, leading her.

"I don't know if that would work... " she answered.

"You mean like with Jim?" I asked.

"YOU KNOW?!! SHIT, SHIT!! HOW? WHO ELSE KNOWS?" she cried.

"Calm down. I happened to see you in the pool." I lied. "No one else knows and I'll never tell"

"SHIT! I told him we were taking too big a chance! " she explained.

"Is that why you stopped?" I asked.

"No... not really. I was really feeling guilty about Nan and all" she said. "I couldn't handle it."

"Not about Brad?" I asked.

"Fuck him! I was so horny I couldn't help myself. If he'd be a man once in a while I never would have been tempted in the first place."

"Yea, I guess." I said.

"Tom, you wouldn't say anything! " she pleaded.

"Of course not! I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or Nan. What she doesn't know won't hurt her"

"Thanks! " Maggie replied.

"So, what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know! I'm as frustrated as I've ever been, but taking up with someone else just brings its own set of problems. I don't want to hurt anyone" she said.

"Well, you know I may know someone" I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You know, someone to help you out" I answered.

"Where? Around here?" she asked.

"Yea" I said.

"Not Pete! I can't stand him! " she spat.

"No! Besides, he's married. Too many complications' I said. "The guy I have in mind doesn't have any strings at the moment."

"Really? Is he cute?" she asked.

"Yea, I think so" I said.

"Who?" she asked, smiling. I just smiled at her.

"Who??" she asked again. Again, I just smiled. She looked at me confused for a moment and then jerked her head back, wide eyed.

"YOU???! " she asked, incredulous.

"Yea" I answered.

"YOUR KIDDING!! " she exclaimed.

"No. Why" I asked.

"Because... it's... it's weird... incest... eeewww... " she blurted out.

"It doesn't have to be weird. It could be really hot! " I said.

"But... but... you're... my brother, for god's sake!! " she exclaimed.

"I know. That's what makes it so hot" I explained.

"Huh???" she said.

"Yea. You know they say the best sex is illicit. Tell me you didn't get an extra high from doing it with Jim because he's your brother-in-law! " I said.

"Well... yea... but we aren't really related." she retorted.

"Close enough." I said. "Besides, lets face it, all were talking about is sex."

"Yea, but with my brother?!! " she cried.

"So? Look. You wouldn't have to worry about hurting anyone, or having someone making demands on you or any of the things that could make it messy with just some guy." I explained.

"It doesn't change the fact that you're my brother! " she replied.

"That's the extra bonus! " I said. "Just for a minute try to forget all the social taboos and open your mind to the possibility. Try. Can you really tell me that somewhere deep down it doesn't seem kinda hot doing it with me?" She just looked at me for a while and I could see she was really giving it serious thought.

"I... I... don't think I could get into it. It would be just too weird." she said.

"But you admit, it is hot" I asked.

"Well... I have to admit that I do have a wild sense when it comes to sex. I always think anything goes. But this seems... " she didn't finish.

"So you admit that the thought of it is arousing?" I asked.

"The thought?" she asked, contemplating the question. "Yea, I guess the thought is. But there's a real difference between thinking about it and actually doing it. That's where I'd have the problem."

"O.K. Tell you what. Why don't we try a little experiment, you know, just to test and see if that's true" I suggested.

"A test? Like what?" she asked suspiciously. I hated pulling a page out of Jim's book, but I really wanted this.

"A kiss." I said. The idea occurred to me watching Mom test her feelings for Jim and me.

"A kiss? What would that prove? I kiss you all the time." she said, obviously not thinking.

"No, not like that. I mean a real kiss. A kiss you would give a guy you were interested in." I explained.

"Oh! Oh, I don't know. Even that seems weird" she said.

"O.k. It was just a thought" I said, acting like I was hurt.

"Oh, c'mon Tom. Don't be like that." she begged.

"No, no. I was trying to solve a problem for both of us, but if your not interested... " I said. "Your loss, cause I love doing it like the house is burning down! " She giggled and looked at me for a moment.

"Tom, you know I love you, but... I don't think I could... you know." she said.

"That's why I'm saying test it out. If it feels too weird we don't do it. Not another word will be said about it." I said. Again she just looked at me.

"What kind of kiss?" she asked.

"A nice one. We don't have to slobber all over one another." I said.

"This is just so weird... O.K. Let's try it" she said. "But you promise if I say it's too freaky for me we just drop it?"

"Absolutely" I replied. She rolled towards me, resting on her hip, her left hand holding her up. I assumed the same position and looked into her eyes. She was pensively waiting on me. I zeroed in on her slightly parted lips and leaned in. Just as my lips were about to meet hers she let out a nervous giggle and I pulled back.

"Maggie! " I complained.

"I'm sorry! My fault! " she said.

"There's no sense trying this if your not going to take it seriously! " I scolded.

"Well... I just got nervous and it came out. I promise it won't happen again." she said.

I looked at her to see if I could figure out if she was being sincere. She seemed to be so I thought I'd give it another shot. We both took a deep breath and settled back into position. I leaned in again and brought my lips to hers, hesitating as I got to the same point to see if she was going to giggle again. She was just waiting with her eyes closed and lips parted, so I pressed my lips to hers in a firm kiss. Maggie didn't relax at all, her lips stiff and unyielding. It was just like kissing your sister. I pulled back, breaking off the kiss. She opened her eyes and looked at me, realizing I was annoyed.

"What?" she asked.

"Well, how do you think that was?" I asked, irritably.

"I don't know. O.k. I guess" she replied.

"It stunk! You were so uptight it was like kissing a wooden object! " I said.

"Well, sorry. I didn't mean to" she said. "Tell you what, now that we got the first one out of the way I can probably relax. We can try one more."

"O.k." I said. "But try to enjoy it."

"I will." she giggled.

We assumed the position once again and I leaned in as we were looking into one another's eyes. Just as our lips met we closed our eyes and I could sense Maggie relaxing. Our lips merged in a soft, tender kiss. I held it there for a moment, letting her get used to the contact and then pressed the kiss a bit harder. I felt her lips relax and she responded, kissing me back. After several moments I slowly pulled back, peeling our lips apart. Her eyes fluttered open and finally focused on mine.

"Well?" I asked.

"It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be." she said.

"Did it turn you on at all?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I think I was just trying to see if I would feel strange about it that I didn't let it register." she explained.

"Well, I think we should try again and see if it does." I said.

"Oh, you do?" she replied, teasing.

"Any objections?" I asked. She looked at me amused.

"I guess not." she said.

I leaned back in once more as Maggie tilted her head and parted her lips in anticipation. Our lips met and sealed in a firm kiss. It started out gently, but as I remembered what she complained about with Brad, I decided to take it to another level. I pressed my lips harder against her, causing her head to pivot back for a moment, and began bobbing my head up and down. She returned the kiss with equal pressure, pivoting her head in rhythm with mine. We sat there kissing without a sound, our lips locked together.

"mmmmmmm." Maggie moaned quietly against my mouth, her hand fluttering up to my jaw and resting there. We finally pulled apart, breaking the kiss.

"That seemed to go better." I said.

"Yea... it wasn't like I thought it be." she said.

"How so?" I asked.

"I didn't think I'd feel anything." she answered.

"And?" I asked.

"I gotta admit I got a bit of a jolt from it." she said, looking embarrassed.

"See! And I was still holding back." I said. "Imagine if I really try."

"You think?" she asked, looking far off.

"Would you like to see?" I asked.

"I... I... don't know... " she replied.

"Can't hurt." I whispered and leaned back in.

"I... don't... " Maggie started.

She stopped speaking as I came closer and focused on my lips as they got closer to hers. She tilted her head once more and hung her mouth open as I closed the gap and locked my mouth on hers in a fervent kiss. I wasted no time intensifying the kiss as I reached for her waist, pulling her closer and pressing my mouth deeper on hers. I swiveled my head, bearing down on her mouth firmly.

"ehhmmmmmmmm." Maggie moaned into my mouth as she returned my kiss, resting her hand on the back of my neck.

I wrapped my other arm around her waist, supporting her completely and freeing her left arm from holding her up. I bent her back, grinding my mouth on hers passionately. She wrapped her free arm around my back as her other hand clutched at the back of my head, her tongue flicking and caressing mine. Her small, firm tits were flattened into my chest and her right leg pressed up against my hip. We finally came up for air, slowly breaking our kiss and straightening up. I could see her nipples were hard as rocks and pressing urgently against the material of her top. We were both laboring in our breathing as if we just ran a marathon.

"How did that feel?" I asked.

"Uh... it was... pretty... hot... " she answered trying to catch her breath.

"Well, why don't we... " I let my thought trail off as I slid my hand up her leg, caressing her smooth thigh.

"Uh... Tom... " she started, reaching for my hand and removing it from her thigh. "I... I don't know if I can."

"Oh" I said, disappointed.

"Don't get me wrong. The kiss really got to me, its just I'm still not sure I can take it that far." she said.

"O.K." I said, trying to hide my disappointment. "Tell you what. Why don't you give it some thought for a while? I'm going into the house and give you some space."

"Uh... o.k." she said.

I got up and made my way into the house, my rock hard dick tenting the front of my shorts. I got to the kitchen and glanced out the window at Maggie, watching her as she lied back on the lounger, staring at the pool.

Chapter 2

I figured I would go to my room and play with some designs I was working on while waiting to see if Maggie changed her mind. As I got to the doorway of my room I heard a door open on the second floor and peered around to see who it was. It was Nan heading over to the bathroom. Just as she passed Brad and Maggie's room, the door swung open and Brad came out, accidentally brushing against Nan.

"Oh... oh sorry Nan! " Brad said, nervously.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers