Monday Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Reunited lovers have adventure in the forest..
4k words
4.53
12.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday Night Part 2 (Tuesday Night)

That car was hot and humid from the days heat. The temperature had reached at least 90 and as the evening drew in it began to cool the air a little. A stiff evening breeze flowed around the car as they drove to the deserted beach house. It was Jess’s private beach house, so there were no chances of interruptions for what she had planned.

Elisa was sitting in the passenger seat as Jess drove on. They had been driving for about 15 minutes and the wind was rushing around the convertible as they sped along the highway, headed for Jess’s beach. It was a recent acquisition and one that she had not yet mentioned to Elisa. “Where are we going?” Elisa asked.

“Shhh, My pretty……you will find out in time.” Jess replied, patiently and keeping her eyes on the road, she continued at speed.

A quiet “Hmph” noise came from Elisa’s lips as sat watching the road ahead. She knew the area well, as it was not far from where she was born, but she could think of no reason to come out this far because there was nothing there! This area was just sand and a few beach houses and an old ship yard which had been abandoned some years earlier. That was way down the beach about 4 miles south of the direction they were heading in. She pondered for a while and then decided to wait it out. She was not going to find anything out from Jess so she laid back in the seat and listened to the music which played on the stereo.

Jess watched Elisa out of the corner of her eye, every so often, while continuing to concentrate on the road ahead. She has made sure, beforehand that Elisa was ‘ready’. She made her wear a short skirt, flimsy blouse and no underwear. Elisa would already be wet before they even got started. As an addition, Elisa was also wearing nipple clamps, which made Jess hot and she chuckled to herself. There were only about 6 miles to go, but Jess was eager to get started. She planned something very special for this evening and had gone to a lot of trouble to ensure that everything would be perfect.

Elisa started singing to some music and Jess looked across at her, smiling. Jess loved to hear Elisa sing. She had a very pleasant voice. Jess watched her closely as her lips parted to sing the words. That in itself could turn Jess on. There was nothing about Elisa that didn’t turn Jess on!

Shortly after, Jess turned the car left and headed down a side road, more toward the beach and away from the old ship yard. Now, Elisa was very confused. ‘Where is she taking us?’ she mused to herself, knowing that asking aloud would not get an answer.

Elisa saw a huge house ahead in the distance. Off to the right of the property was what appeared to be a forest. Tall trees crashed up through the flat landscape and reach high toward the sky as the sun dipped lower on the horizon. Within an hour it would be dark. The car turned right again and slipped quietly along a gravel track, tires crunching on the tiny stones.

Jess stopped the car and opened the door, getting out and walking around to help Elisa out. “Wait here, My pretty.” Just to be sure Elisa would do as she was told, Jess pulled out a pair of steel cuffs and rapidly attached one to Elisa’s wrist and the other one to the handle of the car door. Elisa watched surprised as the cuffs snapped shut and she was left there as Jess wandered toward the steps of the house. “Oh” said Jess, as she turned around to face Elisa, “you will not touch yourself, anywhere.”

Elisa lowered her eyes and replied “Yes Jess, Ma’am”.

‘Damn!’ Thought Elisa. She was so turned on from the nipples clamps and the way the sheer material from her blouse was rubbing against her that she so wanted to touch herself or be touched. She was feeling so very horny.

She watched as Jess walked up the steps, took a key from her pocket and opened the door to the beach house. Elisa was intrigued. She looked at the house. It was new. Recently new, anyway and had just been painted. It was a clean white colour with tudor style black gables on the roofing and had two huge doors to the side which looked directly out to the beach. To the right Elisa spotted the forest at the very edge of the property and it looked as though the garden stretched into the forest because she could see a small rocky pathway leading toward it. It was still very light, although the sun was now a quarter hidden behind the horizon line.

Elisa saw a soft glow come from one of the windows inside the house. Jess has turned a light on inside. She could see shadows on the far walls as Jess moved about quickly and carefully doing whatever it was she was doing in there. Elisa fiddled with the cuffs as she waited. Humming to herself she stood watching as Jess continued walking and pacing and standing and sitting, but Elisa couldn’t figure out exactly what she was doing inside that house. She was getting frustrated, both from waiting and from feeling turned on by the nipple clamps. She wanted to feel Jess inside her. Her fingers probing her soft wet lips and thrusting two or three inside her “Stop that!” she chastised herself “you’re only making it worse!” Elisa giggled to herself that she was not helping her own situation at all.

Presently, she heard a click as the door opened and Jess came out. She had changed clothes and was wearing black leather jeans, black boots and a black buttoned vest. Elisa got just a lot more wet as she watched Jess walk down the steps and out toward her. “Have you been good, My pretty?”

“Yes, Jess. I have not touched myself, because You told me not to”. Elisa replied.

“Very good. Then you shall be well rewarded.” Jess smiled.

Jess moved to undo the cuffs and Elisa rubbed her wrist as it became free. “Do not move, My pretty” Jess instructed. Elisa stood still as Jess proceeded around the back of the car and opened the trunk. She took out a small black bag and slung it over her shoulder and then closed the trunk and went back to where Elisa was standing.

“Come My pretty, follow Me” Jess headed off in the direction of the rocky path which lead to the forest. A waved of chilled excitement swept over Elisa and she followed eagerly. Jess held out a hand and Elisa took hers and they walked together into the thick forest, as the light began fading rapidly, the deeper they went.

Elisa was feeling highly excited now, both sexually and mentally. She loved the idea of forests and trees and cool night air. She felt like a lamb to the slaughter but knowing and trusting Jess as she did, she knew no harm would befall her. They continued walking for about five minutes until Jess suddenly let go of Elisa’s hand and disappeared into the forest, leaving her alone and frightened. She stood completely still and looked around her, wanting to call for Jess but afraid to open her mouth. A chill swept over her and she felt goose bumps creep across her body, hardening her nipples even more. They felt very tender under those clamps and she almost wished she could remove them and give herself some release from the pain and yet, she liked the feeling of them as they clung desperately to her hardened nipples.

Her eyes began to adjust to the different light. It was not totally dark yet but the sun must have moved even lower on the horizon by then and with the forest being so thick there was no real way to tell. Elisa stared out into the darkness, listening cautiously for any tiny movement or sound. Her ears strained to hear something but no sounds came. She began to wonder whether Jess was actually there in the forest still and her mind began to reel at the thought that she might have disappeared and left her there, but for what purpose?

Quite, quite suddenly and without sound nor warning, Elisa felt a hood being placed over her head. She went to scream but a hand stuffed a gag into her mouth preventing anything but a muffled cry coming from her. “Do not struggle and you will not be hurt. Nod if you understand” said the voice. Elisa nodded rapidly and felt herself being tugged along another pathway but was being carefully guided by the assailant. They walked together for about half a minute until Elisa was made to stop and felt herself being pushed gently against a tree. Her arms were lifted from her body and she was cuffed at arms length to a lower branch of the tree. Her body raced with excitement, blood rushing through her and coursing harshly through her veins. Her heart thumping a mile a minute, she let herself be tied to the branches as her legs were spread far apart and ankle cuffs held them in place. Her skirt then rode up high above her thighs. Her blindfold was still covering her head and she strained again to hear any noises. It was amazing to her how she could hear so much simply because her eyes were covered. The voice whispered to her

“I am going to remove the blindfold and gag now, My pretty. You will not speak unless I address you and if you scream it may be your last. Besides,” chuckled the assailant “no one will hear you. We are miles from reality”

Elisa’s eyes slowly began to readjust as the blindfold was lifted from her head. Small objects came into view and she saw, standing before her, her assailant. She wore a Zorro style mask and the black leather vest and jeans. God she looked great in those.


The assailant carried a whip. It was a soft leather whip, which looked more like suede. Elisa suddenly felt completely vulnerable and totally at the mercy of Jess. Elisa watched as Jess traced the tips of the whip along her chin, moving slowly down and between her highly sensitive breasts which were still attached with the nipples clamps. The whip moved lower and down to her naval, still travelling and moving even lower. Jess pulled the whip back and cracked it lightly against Elisa’s mounded area, still partially covered by the skirt hem. It did not hurt but caused a wonderous shooting sensation to go through her entire being. The whip barely touched her labia and she shuddered in excitement. Jess swayed it back again and repeated the motion. Elisa bit her lips softly as the whip teased her lips and made her even more wet, if that were possible. She felt a drip run down the inside of her thigh and new that she was wetter that it was possible to be….Jess spotted the glistening cream in the light of the forest. It was totally dark now, except for the light of a very high moon which shone through the tops of the trees, shedding light into the clearing where they stood. Jess moved the whip back again and slapped it a little more firmly against the inside of Elisa’s mound. She shuddered again.

“you like this, don’t you, slut?” Jess almost hissed at her. It was not some much a question as a statement, for Jess knew very well what Elisa liked and how she like to be treated. Elisa lowered her eyes. “Answer the question” said Jess.

Elisa, still with her eyes lowered said “Yes Jess, Ma’am. I like this.”

“How much do you like this, My slut?” Jess enquired “you may speak”

“I love this, Jess, Ma’am. I love how You tie me up like this and make Your mark so I know I am Yours, Jess Ma’am. I love how You control me and do things to me as is Your will Ma’am.”

Jess smiled in approval. That had been a good answer. She was pleased. Once more, she cracked the whip at Elisa’s crotch teasing more firmly at her mounded area. Elisa felt the whip tickle against her clit which was already so hard it was about to burst. She desperately wanted to cum, but knew that it was completely at Jess’s will. Jess moved closer to Elisa and undoing the buttons of her thin sheer blouse removed one nipple clamp from her left breast. Before the pain could strike, Jess’s mouth had encompassed the nipple and was sucking gently at it, easing the pain but increasing Elisa’s already enflamed desire. Another bead of cream slid gently down the inside of her thigh. She was so very wet and so very turned on!

Jess removed the other nipple clamp and repeated the same soft motion, sucking gently at it as Elisa stood, her knees weakening under her. Jess then stepped away and walked over to a small folding table she has placed in the clearing. Upon it were several toys and objects, which Elisa could barely recognise in the near darkness. A soft breeze rustled through the clearing as Jess returned from the table and approached Elisa. She was holding a pair of scissors. Jess kneeling down in front of Elisa and began to cut through her short skirt. Straight up the front of the shirt and through the hem at the top until the material fell to the floor, leaving Elisa completely exposed. Jess then cut entirely through the sleeves of the blouse, stripping it from Elisa’s now naked frame. This made Elisa even more hot and her crotch was aching for release. Again, Jess stood back from her and cracked the whip between her legs. As it made contact with Elisa’s lips, small beads of cream sprayed the area of her thighs and landed on the edges of the whips tails. Jess held it there pushing in between her legs and touching far back and up against her ass cheeks. Teasing and pushing and then bringing it forward again touching against her clit and up to her naval……further up to her breasts, circling them and spiralling her nipples. Further still up to her chin and her lips… “Kiss the whip” Jess demanded as Elisa bowed a little to place a soft kiss on the tails of the whip. Jess then replaced the whip onto the folding table and came back with a large strap on. Jess then proceeded to remove her jeans and attached the dildo to herself. Elisa’s eyes began to shine. A glimmer came into them as she imagined what Jess would do with that huge tool. Jess walked back over to the table and picked up something smaller and brought it over to where Elisa stood, bound to the tree. Jess slipped the object into her vest pocket and reached up to Elisa’s arm, undoing the cuff which held to the branch. She then undid the other one and then her ankle cuffs. Elisa was free to move, but stood quite still. “Come over here” demanded Jess. Elisa obeyed. Jess stopped her in front of a tree stump. “Kneel over it, slut” she hissed.

Elisa kneeled down and slumped her body over the tree stump. At four points, two back and two front, she noticed four rings drilled into the stump. She concluded that they must be for cuffs and no sooner had she thought this than she felt a cuff close around her wrist and hooked into the stump ring. She was lying doggie fashion across this tree stump, with her ass and private regions completely exposed to the air. It rushed at her and made her even wetter.

Once all four limbs were attached to the rings and Elisa was pinned completely down Jess kneeled behind her. A hand slowly massaged Elisa’s ass cheeks. Then another hand put something cold on the crack of her ass. It was a cream lube and as soon as this was done Jess took the butt plug from her vest pocket and slowly inserted it into Elisa’s ass hole. Elisa gasped with pleasure as she felt the plug push past her sphincter and into the deep crevice of her ass. The plug in place, Jess then began concentrating her effort to Elisa’s soaking wet cunt. “Look at you, slut. All wet and excited.” Elisa made a soft groan as Jess pushed two fingers straight into her soaking channel. Her groans deepened as Jess thrust her fingers slowly and teasingly in an out again. Her groans became growls as Jess thrust harder. Soon, Elisa was making noises like a wild animal and Jess smiled to herself at the response. Knowing that Elisa was about to cum, Jess removed her fingers to the sounds of disappointed grunts. “When do you cum, slut?” Jess demanded.

“When You say, Jess Ma’am” replied Elisa, loving every second of being taken this way.

Jess lubed up the dildo she wore and brought it to Elisa’s soaking channel. She was open. Wide open to the air, the elements and to Jess’s tool. Jess slipped easily into her and thrust the tool deep. In and out, in and out, slowly and controlled. Elisa was in ecstasy as the thrusting penetrated her innermost regions, throbbing against her g-spot and causing the most wonderful sensations to rush through her. She loved being taken doggie style and this was her idea of a dream vacation!

Knowing that she would soon reach her climax, Jess pulled the tool out once more and again to disgruntled moans of her beloved. “Do not complain little slut. You know you love this” Jess thrust the strap on tool as far into Elisa as she could and then removed it completely. It was extremely wet from the inside of Elisa’s body and the lube really has not been at all necessary.

Jess reached over to the table and took the whip in her hand again. Standing up, she aimed the whip truly at Elisa’s crotch and cracked it at her soaked pussy. “Open for Me” she hissed and Elisa spread her legs as far as she could do so under her restraints. The whip cracked at her pussy a few more times. She lost count in the end as her body reeled in ecstasy as Jess commanded the whip with control and precision straight to its mark.

Elisa’s body was now totally under the control of Jess as Jess played tunes on her like a professional musician would create music on a cello or violin. Every string stroked or plucked to produce the perfect sound and as close as Elisa was to cumming, Jess would control her orgasm expertly until Elisa was about to explode.

Jess kneeled behind Elisa again, placing the whip back on the table. Again, she entered her lover using the tool and this time she thrust firm and true and reached parts of Elisa that she never reached before. Her fingers rubbed hard and fast at Elisa’s swollen clit and Jess’s orgasm was close. She timed it to perfection that she was ready to come at the command she was about to give Elisa.

“you will cum for Me now, slut. CUM!” she cried as Elisa finally let go and released all the pent up energy her body had been made to hold on to.

Elisa cried out low and loud as she reached her powerful and shuddering orgasm. Her groans were not held back as and she screamed her pleasure into the forest and shook as her body trembled all over. Jess came at the same time, releasing herself as Elisa had done and together their animal cries rode out of the forest and into the night air.

When Jess had calmed sufficiently to stand, she slowly removed the tool and the plug from Elisa’s throbbing body and then from herself, replacing it back on to the table. She moved around to the other side of the tree stump and unhooked Elisa’s wrists from the rings in the stump. Then, coming back around she undid the rings which cuffed her legs to the stump and helped Elisa stand up. Jess reached over and pulled a blanket from the table and placed it lovingly over Elisa’s shoulders, covering her shivering body. “Thank you, Jess, Ma’am” Elisa whispered, under her breath.

“you are welcome, My pretty.” Jess smiled. “Sit, there on the stump while I pack this away”

Elisa sat down and waited patiently while Jess placed the tools and objects back into the bag, along with Elisa’s torn clothes. She then folded up the table and tucked it under her arm, throwing the bag over her shoulder. “Come” She whispered and Elisa obediently stood up, waling toward her. “We will go back to the house and bathe” Said Jess.

It was a shorter walk back to the house than Elisa remembered. Perhaps the anticipation had made the first walk seem longer. She smiled to herself as they padded along the footpath and back to the beach house. Once inside, Jess went into the bathroom and began to fill the tub. Elisa stood at the door watching her beloved. “Jess, Ma’am?” Elisa said, softly. Jess turned to her, awaiting her response. “Will You want me to bathe You, Ma’am?”

Jess seems to ponder for a moment, then said “No, My pretty. We will bathe each other. You have pleased Me greatly today and I wish to reward you.” Jess smiled and kissed Elisa with a deep passion. Elisa responded, leaning her body into Jess’s and revelling in the warm and love they both shared. When the bath tub was ready, Jess took the blanket from Elisa’s body and helped her into the tub. Then, undressing herself, she stepped in beside her. Jess had prepared strawberries and champagne which sat waiting at the edge of the tub. She poured two glasses and handed one to Elisa, who took it and smiled. “Thank You, Jess Ma’am”.

12