Monday Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“That will do, now, My pretty. I will just be Jess from now until I call you again”. That was a sign that they were lovers again and not Mistress and submissive. Elisa thanked Jess and took a sip of champagne. “Mmm.” She sounded as the ice cold wine slipped easily down her throat. Jess picked a strawberry from the glass bowl and placed it on Elisa’s lips for her to take into her mouth. “Yummy?” Whispered Jess. “Oh yeah!” said Elisa, smiling contentedly.

They stayed in the tub for a long time, until the water was almost cold. Then, Jess stepped out and handed Elisa a towel, covering herself in another one. They went straight to the bedroom, where they made love until they were exhausted and felt to sleep.


The morning came too quickly and Jess woke up as Elisa lay still sleeping beside her. She reached out to stroke the soft tanned skin of Elisa’s back as she twitched under the soft touch. This roused Elisa, who stirred and opened her eyes, turning over to face her lover.

“Good morning, gorgeous” Jess said, smiling.

“Good morning, sexy” Elisa said, grinning. “Thank you for last night”

“You’re welcome, honey. There is plenty more where that came from. How do you feel this morning?” asked Jess, chuckling.

“I am starrrrving!” Elisa chuckled.

“Me too!!” agreed Jess. “You want some breakfast?”

“Mmm, that sounds great!” She replied as Jess stood up and put on a robe. “I am curious, though, Jess.” Said Elisa.

Jess turned, wrapping the robe rope and tying it in a knot. “What at?”

“Well…….this….” Elisa, indicated, gesturing her arms to mean the house, beach and the forest.

“Ah, I see. Well, I shall tell you the whole story over breakfast, ok? Maybe we can go for a stroll on the beach later…By the way, I know how you like your eggs, honey!” and with that, Jess sauntered off to the kitchen as Elisa called after her “Yeah, unfertilised, honey!!”

They both chuckled and Elisa got up to join her lover to make breakfast together.

12