Mondo and Mulholland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you heard correctly. She's a wiz at doing that. But being a woman she leaves it to me to do the strategic thinking."

Mae felt like topping the bastard but found herself nodding and smiling at Marvin who looked like Marvin the Shark.

"Oh very nice. Having the little lady attend to the cooking while you do the wheeling and dealing."

Rivers pushed back his chair, stood and snarled, "Come outside Rossiter and I push that snide remark down your throat. Little lady indeed."

The support attorney jumped to her feet. "Mr Mulholland please resume your seat. This is just a wee misunderstanding of intention. Mr Rossiter uses that term affectionately, and only affectionately and will now offer an apology to demonstrate no animosity was intended."

"Oh yeah, I apologize."

"Not good enough," River said firmly. "Apologize to Miss Rondo and do it gracefully."

"Miss Rondo, Mae, no insult or putdown was intended. I just used the term...um...what did you say Mrs Jackson?"

The attorney whispered to him.

"I stupidly used that term absolutely inappropriately and I offer you my unreservedly apologies Miss Rondo."

"Apologies accepted Marvin but direct any more slurs in my direction and I'll come across and split your lip."

An appalled silence followed until Rivers said amiably, "Well that's all settled. Carry on Marvin, you have us interested."

Rivers and Mae went back to the office and called a general meeting and explained the deal, stating the proposed agreement guaranteed their positions for the next twelve months while Mae and Rivers would finish up on Friday with three months' salary without bonuses paid in lieu of making an early exit.

Personnel looked nervous but no objections were voiced and Mae gave them the person at the local office of Banks, Rossiter and Partners to contact if they had any questions, adding it was the intention of the buyer to extend the operations beyond the city to serve an eighty-mile perimeter, taking in all communities within that region.

At noon next day Mae and Rivers with their attorney signed the deal with representatives of Banks, Rossiter and were handed a check for $3.95 million. Mae had been astounded Rivers managed to push them that high but Rivers was disappointed he'd not dragged the Banks, Rossiter negotiators to four million.

They went home after lunch, feeling too light-headed to return to the office and knuckle down. As Mae was riding him, tits flying, Rivers said, relaxed with hands behind his head, "We are prohibited under the terms of contract to practice business consultancy within a radius of 150 miles of here. What do you want to do now?"

"Dunno, take six months off for the wedding and to have our baby and look after it for the first few months," she puffed. "If you buy a business I could look after baby in my office."

"Is that recommended?"

"Who knows? I'll check with my medical consultant post-birth."

"What kind of business?"

Mae face was tightening and her color changing to purple as she was about to ejaculate.

"I (grunt) really don't (grunt) mind. Just do it. AAARRRRRGH!"

Rivers disappeared most of next day and arrived at their leased offices on the fourth and fifth floors of McKenzie Tower.

"Where have you been?" Mae enquired.

"Talking."

"You look flushed. You've been fucking someone."

"I probably have. I've spent two million of our money."

Mae looked disgusted. "You should have consulted me."

"You gave me a free hand."

"You liar."

"Just before you climaxed yesterday afternoon you said you really don't mind what kind of business, just do it."

"That's not fair. When a woman is about to come she didn't know what she's saying."

"Well I'm not to know that am I? I just think it's another way women use to make a fuss."

"God you are callous. Oh well, give me the bad news. I suppose it's a golf driving range?"

"Nah, not one of those with women getting their tits in a knot because their balls won't go straight. I went for a real business, a salt of the earth business."

"Oh, a brothel?"

"Gee, I didn't think of that," Rivers said, and withstood the withering look that had potential to fry his testicles. "No, you know those old-time gardening supply merchants we did the appraisal for and they told us to get fucked?"

"The two old gentlemen thanked us, paid us and said they'd get back to us. Um, of they never did, granted. I suppose what you allege is virtually the same thing."

"Well I talked to them, took them to lunch with their attorney and late this afternoon they sold the business to me but the sale goes through in our joint names. The old gentlemen will be retained as consultants but accept their offices will be out in the warehouse."

Rivers looked at Mae who had a strange look, her tongue lolling out the side of her mouth. He knew that meant her mind was totally focused on one thing. He waited until she normalized.

"This is good, very good. We will need to modernize and have personnel retrained. But first we'll need to update our earlier recommendations into our strategic plan. We shall extend our operating area from within the city confines out to an eighty-mile radius. And when we are dominant in that region someone like those mugs at Banks, Rossiter and Partners will come along, squandering corporate wealth, and acquire us. Oh Rivers, you have made me so happy."

"Thank you. We should promote Reg Miller to an executive director and make him director of operations. We could have eight or perhaps ten satellite branches to look after."

"Yes. May I have old Mr Stratton's huge office?"

"Yes of course."

"There's plenty of room in it for a nursery and later to install a sandpit and perhaps a paddling pool and room to ride a tricycle."

"Oh brilliant thinking. Reg can have old Mr Thomas' office."

"Aw, where will you be?"

"Out in the warehouse learning about the business from our aged consultants -- the fundamentals of the business will remain unchanged because they are fundamentals. Then once I have everything in my head I'll go out and buy Quill's Garden Center.

"Oh no, wrong move. It is dying. Buy one of the newer ones out in the suburbs."

"Wrong thinking darling. Quill's is alongside the largest and most successful supermarket within one hundred miles. Quill's will become Mondo-Mulholland's first venture into retail gardening sales. You and I will sex up those premises and install the café the supermarket lacks... and guess what will happen?"

"Oh god I see it now."

"I thought you would. I have an appointment to meet the Quill's at 6:00 today, want to come or do you wish to mess around with your wedding dress yet again?"

"No, I'll come with you. That damn wedding; we'd be better off without it."

"It's the chance to let people we really know aware of what we are doing darling. I'll time the purchase of Quill's so the purchase and our plans for it are published in the 'Advocate' on the eve of the wedding. We do need to marry darling to ensure Harry is not called illegitimate when he goes to school."

"You mean Rebecca don't you?"

They grinned, knowing the forthcoming child's sex was one of the few things they disputed. Mae had refused having a scan, saying that was both unnecessary and unwholesome and said it in such a way Rivers knew to keep his mouth shut to avoid one of those withering looks.

THE END