Money Talks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda had a small triangle of hair over her thin pussy that was the exact same color of red as the hair on her head. She had a barbell piercing through her clit hood and both her nipples were pierced too. She still had tan lines on her tits, about an inch to each of the three sides, and a tan line triangle that barely covered the hair and pussy between her legs.

With a huge laugh we all took off. The ladies led the way as we started. I was enjoying the view of four naked women's asses, so much that I was starting to get hard again. I did notice that Bobby was too, and he had to be sporting at least seven and a half inches of thick man meat. After a time, the ladies slowed and/or Bobby and I sped up. Either way the six of us started changing positions. There was only a short time with us guys in the lead. It seemed that the six of us played around as we rolled along. I had my ass pinched and grabbed on multiple occasions, and my cock got stroked a few times. I had my hand on all the women's asses, at least a couple tits, and once when Becky was right next to me I touched her wet pussy.

The people around us reacted to us the same way they had when Abby had done her dare at first. As time went on, we started to gather a crowd. The other people that we passed on wheels, be it bikes, skate boards, skates, or roller blades, started to follow us, there was even one Segway. That in turn started a chain reaction of people ahead of us looking at the crowd of people on wheels, but mainly us. I also noticed that a few other young women removed their tops as they followed us.

At the end of the path, just before we reached the road, Kitty took my hand in one of hers and Becky's in her other as she spun us back to face the path and beach. Abby took my other hand and Bobby took Becky's other hand. Amanda went to Bobby's other side. Kitty then grinned at the crowd and said, "Thank you all. Now we're off, please don't follow." She and her friends bowed then, pulling Becky and me down too. We got applause. It started sporadically then quickly spread throughout the crowd.

Kitty let go of our hands and spun around to bow again, giving a great shot of her ass and asshole to the crowd. I was surprised about that, but I was even more surprised to have Abby spin me around and bow too. There were a few whistles. With a laugh, Kitty stood back up and took off. The rest of us weren't that far behind her. I don't know how she knew it, but as soon as we started moving the crosswalk signal changed to allow us to cross the street.

On the other side of the street, Kitty pushed me to the front and I lead us to the apartment that I had. We were at the complex where the apartment was in no time. We stopped at the bottom of the stairs to the actual apartment. I've always found it difficult to climb stairs in blades, and it seemed that the rest were in agreement. Becky and Kitty sat on the stairs, Abby leaned into the rail, Amanda sprawled on the small amount of grass near the stairs, Bobby leaned against a nearby car, and I found a short wall nearby where I sat on the top of.

"What was that about back there at the beach?" I asked.

"I've learned that most of the time when the exhibitionism gathers a crowd like that, the best thing to do is treat it like an art project or show," answered Kitty with a silly smile.

"I understand," said Becky with a smile.

Everyone except Amanda started taking their roller blades off then. I was actually the first one to get my blades off. Becky and Abby were next, with everyone except Amanda having their blades off in short order. I even took the time to remove all my safety gear. While we took things off, Amanda had started playing with her pussy, or more accurately the piercing resting on her clit.

Bobby and I looked at each other, shrugged and picked her up. He took her legs, making sure to keep them separate, and I took her shoulders, trying to not affect her movements. Becky had stripped off her safety gear and took all my stuff from me before I picked up the masturbating girl. Kitty took the key from me as I leaned over to pick her up. Abby grabbed the bag and she and Kitty led us up the stairs. Becky followed them up and I went up the stairs backwards.

On the way up Amanda reached back over her head with one hand and started teasing my cock with just her finger tips. That caused me to groan and almost lose my grip. There was a giggle behind me and then the door opened. Becky, it seems, stayed at the door to guide me - us - in.

I had only put in a few furnishings in the one bedroom apartment. The living room had a full sized mattress against the wall it shared with the bedroom. There was also a king sized bed on a frame in the bedroom. The only other item was actually a kitchen table set. The table was rectangular with four chairs and a bench for seating around it. The table was the cheapest I could find on short notice.

I led Bobby to the fitted sheet covered mattress and we deposited Amanda on it. She kept me with her by gripping my cock harder. I was happy to oblige. After a couple strokes, she pulled me even closer and took my cock into her warm, inviting mouth. She rolled over onto her hands and knees, or more like onto her knees because her hands never left either of our crotches.

I looked around to find Kitty splayed out on the table with Abby's face buried between the red head's legs. The two of them seemed like they had done it quite often. Becky was on her knees in front of Bobby smiling around his cock.

Between length of time I had been hard and how excited I was to be in what was looking to be an orgy, I knew I wasn't going to last long this time. I just didn't want to shoot my load without tasting the young woman sucking my cock. I reluctantly pulled myself out of Amanda's mouth and hand before getting on my back. With me not being available to her, and somehow knowing what I was going to do, she had stood up straight on her knees and continued to play with her pussy.

I got on my back with my head between her knees and she smiled at me. She then lowered her body over me, her legs spreading to lower her pussy to my waiting mouth while her upper body was lowered down the length of my body, smashing her tits into my belly, as she took my cock back into her mouth. I started licking her pussy. I was enjoying the odd feeling of her piercing in her pussy as I licked her clit and all over her pussy. It was an interesting feeling with her barbells pressing into my lower abs too.

Like I said, I was close. Also Amanda really knew how to suck cock. As I started to shoot my load with her drinking it all down, we were joined on the mattress by Bobby and Becky who had moved onto fucking as they got into the missionary position with their heads near mine. As I finished shooting my load into Amanda, she found her orgasm with my help. She sat up on my face as she climaxed and voiced her pleasure. Once she relaxed, she rolled off me away from the other couple. "Damn, Danny," she said with a laugh. She then started to take off her roller blades and everything. "Also, sorry for not helping outside. I just couldn't help myself. The nude roller blading, seeing you and Becky, and all the attention we got, plus what you had Abby do got me so hot. I just couldn't help myself. Also the others would agree, I'm the horniest of the group. When we met you, I was teasing my pussy a little while we waited in line." By the time she finished speaking she was just as nude as Becky, Abby and me. Bobby for some reason still had his knee pads on and Kitty was still wearing all of her safety gear.

After watching Amanda strip off the rest of her gear, I looked around. Becky was wild with pleasure from Bobby, Abby was eating Kitty like it was her last meal and fingering herself. I was starting to get hard again.

As I was reaching out to pull Amanda back to me, so I could fuck her, Kitty screamed out her orgasm. We all looked over and saw that Abby had pulled away. I think she did it to let Becky and I see Kitty orgasm.

Kitty squirted, which was a first for me to see. She sprayed in a more or less straight line into Abby's face, which was at least two feet away. That seemed to be the trigger for the other three to come too. Bobby had slammed into Becky as I could tell he was blowing his load. The hard hit on her clit got Becky off, and Abby had pinched her clit while she got her face sprayed, knocking her over the edge, and actually knocking her on her ass. Kitty looked at Abby and laughed.

Even though I was hard again, I acted like a host and got up to help the fallen woman up. When I moved, Amanda moved too. She headed to the bathroom for some reason. She was back quickly with a wash cloth for Abby. I got Abby up as Amanda started wiping her face.

Amanda seemed to not really use the wash cloth after a couple wipes. She had leaned forward and started licking Abby's face. Between the licks, the two women kissed and their hands started roaming each other's bodies. While I was watching this, Kitty slipped off the table and grabbed my dick. "Ready for me to squirt all over your cock?" I looked at her with a shocked smile and a nod. "You can even fuck my ass, if you want. I'll still cum and squirt. Just sometimes when I'm fucked in the ass, my squirting isn't as clean as I just did."

"You like ass fucking?" I asked like a dummy. She giggled, grinned and nodded. She then pulled me to her as she climbed back up on table. She pulled my cock to and into her pussy while pulling my head to her tits. After some time with me fucking her and licking her tits, she pushed me away and flipped over. I climbed up behind her and slipped my cock into her with ease. We were facing the rest of the room, and I got a huge surprise. Amanda had traded partners with Bobby. Bobby had his cock in Abby in the doggie style and Amanda was licking and fingering Becky. Becky looked like she was enjoying it.

"Danny boy, I really want my ass fucked, would you be nice enough to do that?" giggled Kitty as she pushed back against me. I slapped her ass and pulled out of her very wet pussy. My cock was soaked still and from her earlier orgasm her asshole was still wet. I could tell because I felt a wetness on my body every time I pushed in while fucking her. She laid her head and shoulders on the table and used her hands to spread her cheeks to show me her tight, light brown asshole. I smiled and started pushing into her. I went slow, but as soon as my head was in she pushed back hard taking me in all the way after doing it twice.

After I was hip deep, I started fucking her happily. She was grinding back hard and I was enjoying the tight feel of her ass. Kitty was squeezing her ass cheeks, her tits and stopped when they found our crotches. One hand started playing with my balls while the other played with her pussy, mainly her clit. While fucking Kitty's ass I looked over again and saw that Amanda had somehow gotten Becky to eat her out too. I didn't know that Becky was bi-sexual.

After a minute or so, Kitty said, "Danny, pull out and get on your back. Once you're there, I'll get on top of you, with your cock in my ass again. I just want you to feel the full effects of my cum." She giggled and I slapped her ass before doing as she asked. She faced me and lowered her ass onto my cock again.

It seemed that in no time, she exploded. Her body landed hard on mine. Her ass rippled on my cock, almost causing me to cum. I was just happy that I had earlier with Amanda, so I had enough control to hold off. I was watching her as she came and saw that her pussy pulsed. Two pulses after burying my cock to the hilt, she started squirting. This time she sprayed my body with no discernible pathway, just like she said there was going to be. She soaked me from my crotch to my shoulders with some small spray into my face. She even got herself wet from the bottom of her tits to her knees and my sides.

"Holy shit," I said. She nodded, grinned and started fucking my cock again. After a couple strokes, she started giggling. A second or two later someone on the bed started giggling too. Her fingers found her clit while she fucked me as hard as possible. My hands would rub our bodies. I liked the feeling of her squishy juices on my skin and I could tell that she liked that I was playing with her juices. It seemed in no time, she was cumming again. This time I blew my load, but I was also covered in another layer of her cum.

When she finished, she got my cock out of her ass then laid on top of me. As soon as she pressed her body we 'farted' from the air and wetness between us. We laughed and I hugged her closer to me, causing more noise and more laughter.

"I think we need to get cleaned up before we join the others," said Kitty into my neck. "None of my friends like my cum if it's not coming from the source."

"Ok," I said. "Let's get a shower." She pulled back and grinned at me. "Just to wash." Her face fell slightly before she nodded. As she started sitting up, we heard Bobby getting off. We both looked over to see Becky and Amanda in their own orgasms, moaning into the pussy in their face. As Kitty got fully off me, Abby started shaking and fell to the bed to have a silent orgasm. As I got off the table, the pair of ladies fell apart with Becky laying her head on Amanda's leg and Amanda's head fell next to Abby's. Bobby laid on the bed to the other side of Abby.

Kitty and I headed into the bathroom and showered quickly. We washed ourselves, but she insisted that I dry her then she dried me. While I dried her legs, I gave her pussy a quick lick. There was a different taste there than the juices she squirts, but both taste great.

When we came back out, we found Becky cleaning the table, Abby snoring softly and Amanda sucking Bobby back to being hard. The only problem with Amanda's sucking was that Bobby wasn't really responding. Kitty giggled waking Abby and bringing everyone's attention to us.

"Danny, when did you get this place?" asked Becky. Abby got up and headed into the kitchen. As she passed Becky, she ran her hand over Becky's ass with her fingers sliding over her crack.

"The day after we last talked. I figured that we might have a little fun today and knew we needed a place. I then hired a couple guys to get some furniture," I said with a grin. "They put everything in the same day and I stopped by yesterday with some little things, like drinks, kitchen ware and linens."

"That's why the towel felt new," giggled Kitty.

"So there's no food here," moped Amanda. Before I could answer she grinned and giggled.

"There might be a couple snacks in the kitchen," I said.

"There's no food in here," said Abby. "Anyone want something to drink?" Bobby, Kitty and I said yes. She quickly got us our drinks and sat at the table. Becky then headed in and got Amanda and her drinks too, even though neither had answered Abby. "I think we need a little something to eat before we continue."

"Shall we order in?" I asked.

Abby was quick to answer with a slightly louder than necessary, "No."

"Ok," I laughed. "What shall we do then?"

"You and I can go get something for everyone," said Kitty. "We're the only ones that are clean." She giggled and headed toward the bag. There she dump the bag out and shifted through all the little pieces of fabric. She found my swim trunks, tossing them to me, and her suit. "What should we get?" she asked while we dressed.

"Why are we not ordering in?" asked Amanda.

"I don't want to dress now and I don't want any more people seeing any of us than have today," answered Abby. "That could be fun at another time, but this time we don't need more sexual tension." She grinned and squeezed her left tit.

"I hear ya," I said. "Still the question stands, what should we get?"

"How about pizza?" said Bobby. He was now sitting up on the bed and leaning against wall.

"I was thinking of burgers," said Becky. She had finished with cleaning the table and had sat on the bench.

"Oh, yeah, burgers sound good," said Amanda. She was sitting Indian style on the bed. It seemed that her vote was kind of the final vote as the others fell in line with her. "You two can decide where to get them from. Kitty knows us enough to know what to get us, and I'm guessing you know Becky the same."

"Ok," I said with a grin and found my shirt. I pulled the shirt on and started speaking through the shirt as I said, "Kitty, where are you parked?" She told us and I knew she was parked farther from the apartment than Becky and I were. Either way we were about half a mile away from any car. "Let's go downstairs and put our blades back on. It's quite a distance to any of our cars." She nodded and we did as I suggested.

I lead her to my car where we took our blades back off. We went to her favorite burger joint, got the food, then I drove her over to her car. She got in and followed me back to the apartment. We left our roller blades in our cars and she left her suit in her car. Seeing her walk across the parking lot and up the stairs with nothing on started getting me hard again.

We entered the apartment with her hand in my shorts and my hand on her ass. We found Becky on her back on the table, Abby sitting on Becky's face, Amanda's face between Becky's legs while she was standing at the table's edge and Bobby behind Amanda with his cock hiding snugly in her pussy. As we entered Abby orgasmed, moaning and pressing her pussy down on Becky's face. Her moan seemed to be a trigger for Amanda to up her game and lick Becky that much more. This was the final straw for Becky who got off, clamping her legs around Amanda's head. All of this caused Bobby to get off deep into Amanda. His balls slapped hard on her clit right before his fingers found it and squeezed. That was all that was needed for her to fall into her bliss.

All this happened within seconds of Kitty and I opening the door. While we watched, Kitty pushed my swim suit down. Both our asses were visible to the public and to some degree so were the others. Kitty gave my ass a slap then reached passed me to close the door.

"I thought you guys weren't going to have sex until we all ate," I said, holding up the bags.

Abby, Amanda, and Bobby laughed as they found seats around the table. Becky giggled a little and got her elbows under her to look at Kitty and me through her legs. "That's my fault. I got to hot and wanted to try eating another pussy, so I asked Abby. She agreed and had me get on the table under her."

"Seeing Becky's pussy just sitting there so invitingly, I couldn't resist tasting it again. That was how I ended up walking up to the table and licking her sweet, bald pussy," said Amanda.

"Seeing all the women licking pussy got me hard, so I figured I'd join," said Bobby. "I grabbed a condom from Kitty's bag and slipped into Amanda's very available pussy."

"And it seems you all had a great time," giggled Kitty. "Now quickly, clean up so we can eat." Her friends quickly got moving. Bobby pulled Becky off the table, then pulled his full condom off. Amanda and Abby went into the kitchen, with Amanda taking the rubber with her. The younger woman came back out quickly with a wet paper towel. She started wiping down Becky's face. Abby came back with more towels and started cleaning the table. After Becky's face was done, Bobby led the two women into the kitchen to finish cleaning. Abby was done with the table quickly and joined the others in the kitchen.

Kitty and I looked at each other and shrugged. As if we were of one mind, we moved to the table and I set the bags of food on the table. I had stepped out of my suit as I moved to the table. Kitty started pulling the food out of the bags as I pulled my shirt off. Once I was nude again, I helped her with the rest.

I sat at one end of the table and she took the other just before we were joined by the other four again. Bobby and Amanda took the bench. I was surprised at how quiet we all were while we ate. We were all very hungry, so we had our mouths full most of the time, but there were times when we weren't eating and we stayed silent then too.