Money Talks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would Josh say if he saw you right now?" I asked and drove my cock all the way in her hard and fast.

"OOohhh damn!" Jazz groaned, "Just shut up and FUCK ME!"

I like a girl with spunk, so I gave her what she wanted...A good hard fucking that left me out of breath!

I put her legs up over my shoulders and rolled her forward so I could fuck her as deep as it would go.

"OOOH OH FUCK Yesssss!" Jazz yelled when my knob touched her cervix, "AH AHHHHH GOD!" She screamed when I pumped her hard touching her cervix every other stroke.

"Squeeze my cock!" I told her and felt her pussy tighten up around my shaft each time I drove it hard into her, "Fuck I'm going to cum!" I yelled and felt my balls start to tighten up like a big knot.

"OH OH OOOHH...AHHHhhhhhh fuck yesssss!" Jazz hissed, when I started spurting my load all the way up in her hot cunt.

My cock throbbed and jerked in her pussy as it emptied my load. Fuck it felt so good Cumming deep in her and the way she yelled and squeezed my dick dry turned me on even more. I didn't want to stop, but my cock wilted anyway, and damn I needed a drink.

Jazz used the bathroom while I went for an ice cold beer and drained half of it. I brought her a beer and found her resting on the bed propped up on my pillows. She looked beautiful with her messed up hair, flushed face and breasts. Her pussy looked lips still looked swollen and fat between her legs and I wanted to fuck her again as soon as my dick recovered.

I crawled up next to her and passed her the beer, "Thanks!" she told me and drank with as much thirst as I'd had. I leaned back next to her and wondered if Josh knew what he was missing. It almost made me laugh thinking about him out there scuba diving and his wife lying in the bed next to me.

I suppose if I had been him I wouldn't have been too happy! But I soon forgot about it when Jazz put her empty beer bottle down and cuddled up to me. Her hand went for my dick and I could tell she wasn't done either by the way she started to play with it. I tweaked a nipple of hers and she shivered and moved down to see if sucking it would get me hard again.

It did, and she got on top of me and rode my cock until she had another orgasm. I was just getting back into it and flipped her over doggy style. She liked that a lot and was working herself up to another orgasm. As soon as she came I pulled my wet cock out of her and pushed the wet creamy knob on her anus and she yelled loudly when it suddenly popped inside of her tight little ring.

Fuck it felt tight as a rubber band and she kept screaming as I managed to get half of my shaft up her tight ass. But it was so tight that I only lasted a few strokes longer before I had my last orgasm of the day. I don't think I had much cum left but it felt fantastic anyway.

My cock throbbed with her tight little anus stretched around it, and she let out one last yell before collapsing on her tummy. I followed her down and enjoyed feeling my cock slowly wilting up her rear. I was completely satisfied and figured it would take a while for my balls to stop aching. They felt dry as a bone but it had sure been worth it.

"Wow nobody's ever done that to me before." Jazz whispered trying to catch her breath.

I got up from the bed and got in the shower to clean up. A few minutes later Jazz joined me and it was very cramped as we took turns soaping each other down. Under normal circumstances that would have been enough to get me hard again. But after Cumming three times already...I knew it wasn't going to happen.

I think she was disappointed but a man can only do so much!

We got dressed and it was already five P.M. and she said, "I need to get back to the hotel before Josh gets home."

"You want me to drive you?" I asked.

"It's just up the beach." She pointed out the front window at the big high rise 300 yards up the beach, "I'll walk."

There was no need for any long goodbyes, she came over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went out the door without saying a word.

I watched her slowly walk up the beach and made sure she made it to the hotel. Then I fired up the RV and drove a few miles down the road and parked at another spot between a bunch of other RV's.

I knew I'd get caught driving drunk if I didn't come up with a better plan one of these days. I felt like the risk was worth it in case she told her hubby and they came looking for me. Once I felt secure I slept for several hours. When I woke up around one in the morning I headed down the coast of Florida. It was a big state and as long as I was there I'd thought I'd check it out.

I had no idea what might happen next, but I was looking forward to it just the same. I pondered how easy it had been to get her in bed. Was it the cash, or were women much easier to talk into bed than I'd always thought?

I sure wasn't some celebrity, or some fantastic looking man. "Maybe you've just been lucky!" I thought as I drove down the highway.

More research was needed, that was for sure.

12