Monica's Awakening - Monica's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some more licking and sucking on Bob's cock, he moved up on the bed and pulled me with him. I was about to go back at his engorged cock when he pulled me into his arms. He began stroking my hair and my back. I began to caress his back and then slowly moved my hands back to his cock. It was comforting to feel him caressing me, but I didn't want to be comforted! I wanted to feel wave after wave of pleasure rocking my body as I came again! And I didn't think that was going to happen until I made him cum all over me!

After a while, Chris sensed my frustration and told Bob that he thought that I wanted to get fucked. Bob asked me if this was true and I said yes. He slipped on a condom while I positioned myself on the bed. He gently slid his cock into my pussy. It felt so good. Up until this time, I hadn't really let myself look into Bob's eyes. I didn't want to make that connection. However, when a man is on top of you fucking your brains out, it is really hard not to look them in the face! Bob must have sensed my discomfort. He lowered his gaze from my face and began kissing my neck. Then he kissed my cheek. When he did this, he immediately apologized for breaking the no kissing rule. I told him it was ok and he continued to kiss my cheeks and my forehead. He kept whispering how beautiful I was and how lucky Chris was to get to have me all the time. As he ground his cock deep in my pussy, he kept telling me how good it felt to be inside me. After that, I know that he kept whispering things to me, but I was so focused on his cock sliding in and out of my pussy that I couldn't even begin to tell you what he was saying. I thrust up to meet him with every downward thrust. It felt so good.

He then asked if I minded turning and putting my head at the foot of the bed. He wanted to use the headboard for leverage. We quickly made the switch. Boy was I glad that I agreed to that! His thrusts became stronger and deeper and faster. I have never come while I was on bottom. I can't even begin to count how many times Bob had me right to the edge and then pulled back. Almost as if he was prolonging the pleasure.

He then asked me if I would like to ride him. I quickly agreed. I love riding cock. The clitoral stimulation that I get when on top guarantees that I will come every time! I slid his cock deep inside me and began to bounce up and down on his cock. I was fucking him like I would never fuck again! I was making the most of every minute of feeling Bob's cock deep in my pussy! I really was hoping I could make him cum before I did. But, alas, no. I finally could hold off no longer and let wave after wave of pleasure engulf me. My pussy spasmed on his cock over and over. Bob leaned forward and licked the sweat off my face. He again asked if I was ok with all that had happened so far. I asked him if he was kidding! It had been fantastic! I had just fucked another man while my husband watched and took pictures! I looked over at Chris and thanked him again!

I slid off of Bob and lay down beside him. He pulled me into his arms. He lay there stroking my hair and my back as I came down from my second orgasm of the afternoon. He continued to murmur to me. Every so often he would ask again if I was comfortable. He was so attentive! My hands began to gently caress Bob's back. Then I let them slip lower and lower until I was caressing his ass. He told me that I had a nice touch. Sensing that he was enjoying all the attention that his ass was getting, I began to massage around his asshole. I gently probed deeper and deeper into his ass. He began to press his hard cock against me.

After a few minutes of butt fucking him with my finger, I pulled my hand around to his stiff cock and began to rub it. Chris slipped into the bed behind me and began pressing his stiff cock against my back. Wow! Two men were pressing their cocks against me demanding my attention! You can't imagine how powerful that makes a woman feel! As I was continuing to stroke Bob's cock, Chris slid his cock deep into my ass. I was in heaven. I began to arch my back to give Chris easier access to my ass. I think Bob knew that Chris was fucking me, but seemed really surprised when Chris asked me if I liked it in the ass.

Chris didn't fuck me for long before he got out of the bed. In a few minutes, he returned with toys in hand. He began to run one of my favorite dildos up and down my pussy. I was squirming and creaming everywhere. Bob just held me and cooed to me as my husband fucked me with a dildo! It was amazing! Just when I was about to cum, the dildo quit working! Talk about frustration! Chris quickly said that he would get another one. But Bob decided to take advantage of the situation and asked if I wanted a dildo or if I wanted his face between my thighs again. Well, of course, I wanted his warm tongue on my pussy again.

With one fluid motion I was out of his arms and he was between my legs licking happily! My clit was so engorged and sensitive that his tongue was almost an assault on my senses. Not that I am complaining! He was licking my clit and then began to gently suck it into his mouth. Before I could help myself, I was thrusting my hips to meet his tongue. It was incredible! It didn't take long and yet another wave of pure pleasure engulfed me. As I was laying there visibly shaking from the intense orgasm I had just had, Bob slid back onto the bed beside me and took me into his arms. He yet again told me that Chris was a lucky man and very spoiled to get to have gourmet meals like that every day! Chris crawled into the bed and pressed himself against my back. I can't tell you how amazing it felt to have another man holding me close, caressing my face, whispering reassuringly in my ear while my husband lay against me pressing his body closer and closer. The complete attention of two men was indescribable.

We lay there like that for a little while and then I again had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom. While I was in there, Chris came to check on me. I told him that I was tired, but wanted Bob to cum. So, Chris went back into the bedroom to tell Bob that the end was near. When I came back into the bedroom, Chris didn't follow me in immediately. I sat down on the bed waiting for Chris. But Bob pulled me back into his arms. We lay there snuggling while I caressed his ass and teased his asshole. He was obviously enjoying it because he began to press his hard cock harder and harder against me. I brought my hand around and grabbed his hard cock and began to rub it. Then I slipped down and popped it into my mouth. I was bobbing up and down on his cock like a wild woman. I wanted to bring this man as much pleasure as he had brought me.

After quite some time of me licking and sucking his cock and his balls, he pulled me up. He told me that my jaw had to be hurting by then and to just lie beside him for a little while. I let him pull me back into his arms and began massaging his ass again. He began to kiss my face with feather kisses. I looked into his eyes and could tell that he really wanted to kiss me. But that was a no-no. Kissing was too intimate. As if fucking this man over and over wasn't! Anyway, Chris saw the look that passed between us and began to indicate that it was ok if I wanted to kiss him. I was about to reach up and kiss Bob when he whispered and asked if he could be inside me again. I nodded my approval and he quickly donned another condom. He slid his warm cock inside me. It felt so good. He began to pump in and out of me harder and harder, faster and faster. I got so caught up in the moment that I reached up and kissed him! He immediately slipped his tongue into my mouth. We kissed as he continued to pump his cock in and out of my pussy.

As I lay there, I thought that we were both going to cum this time. Then, to my dismay, he rolled off of me and began to pump his cock with his hand. Somehow he removed the condom, but I don't really know when that happened. We were still locked in an embrace and were kissing passionately with our tongues flicking in and out of each other's mouths. I reached down and began to caress his balls just as shot after shot of cum sprayed all over my arm and tits! I ran my fingers through his cum. He smiled and laced his cum soaked fingers into mine. We lay there like that for a few minutes as each of us caught our breath. When we became aware of our surroundings again, there was my husband smiling down on me. I mouthed the words thank you and I love you to him. He just smiled. Then he crawled into the bed on the other side of me.

The three of us lay there for a little while just talking. Bob then said that he didn't want to overstay his welcome. Chris offered to let him take a shower as he went to get my bathrobe. While Bob took a shower, I slipped on my bathrobe. I glanced at the clock. It was 7 PM! I had been naked with this man for 5 hours! I expressed my disbelief that it had been so long. Chris leaned forward and kissed me. We sat and whispered together until Bob finished with his shower. Bob then packed his things.

As he was leaving, he expressed a desire to get together with us again. Chris told him that we didn't think that would happen because this had just been a once in a lifetime thing for me. Bob said that he understood. He shook Chris's hand and hugged me good-bye and then was gone. Chris and I looked at each other and I told him that I loved him. He had given me an amazing gift. He took my hand and we walked back into the bedroom. Chris sat down on a chair. I knelt on the floor in front of him. I looked deep into his eyes. I saw the look of a man deeply in love with his wife that had no regrets about the amazing gift he had just given her! He pulled me into his arms to kiss me passionately and I reached out to touch his stiff cock. What happens from there is a whole other story!

12