Monika, Submissive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way I could stop, my cumm just issued forth in spurt after spurt of release like an express train bathing the walls of her cunt as it spasmed, gripping my cock as though this would be her last fuck ever.

She was sobbing and shaking with the effort and with my cock wilting and dripping both of our juices on my thighs I moved around the table and quickly released her wrists. Taking her in my arms I began stroking her hair and her cheeks, kissing her tears talking to her soothingly and cuddling her. For a long while we stayed like this until gradually the sobs and the shaking lessened, the aftershocks stopped and she began to realise exactly where she was.

"Oh My Lord," she mumbled, that was wonderful, you are wonderful, did I do it right for you?"

"Yes my little one, you were perfect, you had a terrific hard cumm and so did I, thought I would never stop. You are a most wonderful subbie and I am so proud to be able to call you mine, but this is only the beginning of what I believe will be a wonderful weekend for both of us."