Monika, Submissive Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We four are the only ones left here now little one, seems that the others all cleared up after we left them and then found their way back home. So you and I are now going to shower and then if everyone is happy about it, we will indulge in a little foursome before we must also leave for home, you and I have a long journey home and an early start in the morning for a long weekend of fun in Amsterdam."

"Come Monika, you need a good wash, and in every little corner," I grinned as she hustled off from the bed to take my outstretched hand. "Now you two be good in our absence, however, I do expect to see you as naked as we are on our return, I said laughing as we disappeared into the en suite shower room.

In the shower with hot water cascading over both our bodies, we began to wash one another all over, and good girl that she is, as soon as I began soaping her breasts the nipples sprang up without hesitation. Her clit doing likewise as I washed her pussy. Despite my enormous cumm, my cock also jumped to attention as she soaped it. Our bodies seemed to have a mind that did not include us.

"Monika my sweet one you are still horny," I said smiling.

"Yes Master I am, and you have become pretty hard too, may I suck you Sir?"

"No Monika, but if you turn around I will fuck you and give you a special surprise, and you may cumm whenever you are ready."

"Oooh! Sir, I am turning around now," she said eagerly.

Spreading her legs wide I could see her beautiful open pussy ready for the invasion of my hard cock. Moving behind her I entered very easily, her well lubricated cunt sucking me in, my Monika has a voracious appetite for sex.

Hard and deep I fucked, wanting to bring her to a climax quickly, I was sure that her moans could be heard above the sound of running water in the room, I hoped that it would be turning on Barry and Rachael, but those two would be very surprised if we were not having sex of some sort in the shower.

Harder and faster I thrust into her throbbing pussy, willing her to cumm, and got my wish, the massive sex prior to this still had her turned on an absolute degree and with a whimper she groaned, "Master, I'm going to cumm, oh god yes, I'm...cumming." As she said this I felt her pussy muscles clamp down hard on my cock and fought as hard as I could not to cumm with her, I wanted to be good when we went back into the room.

At last, she began to relax and my cock began to soften a little, this being just what I wanted. The need to pee, became urgent now as the pressure had been taken off, but my bladder needed to empty just the same. Unable, or unwilling, I gratefully released my flow, straight into the depths of her cunt, hearing her groans as she filled up with my golden liquid, I knew that the heat from my flow would also be heating her insides too, and surprising us both, Monika had another orgasm, not quite as strong as the previous cumm but nevertheless a good one.

Monika's beautiful pussy now overflowed with my pee, it ran down my legs as well as her own as it found its own passage, I moved back a pace to allow her to expel my liquid gold, watching in fascination as the torrent dwindled to a mere trickle that quickly developed into a huge gusher as her pee joined mine. The beautiful blonde waterfall absolutely poured out until that too became a mere trickle.

Trembling, knees shaking, Monika turned to me, "Oh Master that was wonderful, a first for me, but feel free to do it any time, filling me with your pee like that actually gave me an orgasm, it really surprised me."

"I knew that you would like it, but you are trembling now from the intensity of it all, would you like to sit down until we are ready to finish washing one another?"

"Yes please Master, I feel that I need a little break before we go back into the room with the others, when we do, may I play with Rachael please Master?"

"Of course little one, I wouldn't have it any other way."

We sat down together on the little bench, barely enough room for two, but we managed, spending a little time together just kissing, cuddling and fondling for a while. This seemed to get Monika worked up again to the point of once more being horny, now she had become ready for a spell with Rachael.

It took but a few minutes to towel one another dry but soon, with everything done, we returned to the bedroom where the others awaited us. It did not surprise me at all to see the two of them in the throes of necking, Barry had his usual hard on and it was easy to see just how turned on Rachael had become.

"Ready for action I see Barry," I said with a huge grin on my face."

"You better believe it Henry, twice already you two have turned us on with your play, we are rarin to go, and I must admit that I would love to put my cock into the sweet Monika and I know for sure that Rachael wants to feel yours."

At least Rachael had the grace to blush a little but I did notice that as she did so she also reached out to Monika's breast to fondle the hard nipple licking her lips at the prospect.

"Barry I think we had better let these two get started without us, when they have cumm we can join in, what do you say?"

"I'm definitely up for it Henry, can't wait."

"Down boy," I said softly, "your turn will most assuredly be here soon, in the meantime let us enjoy watching these two beautiful girls taking their pleasures with one another."

The picture before us had to be beautiful in the extreme as the two girls tenderly embraced, lips dancing, barely touching, tongues flicking out, tip touching tip, flickering, Monika's fingers lightly stroking Rachael's cheek as hers sought and found the left breast, gently squeezing an already hard nipple between thumb and fore finger.

She groaned but allowed her own hand to trail lightly down Rachael's side to her thigh, slipping it between the two hot bodies to find her pouting lips. A deep passionate kiss between the two of them before breaking apart with Rachael pushing Monika down onto the bed with her parted thighs toward us.

We watched as Rachael knelt at Monika's head, slowly, softly and oh so gently licking her face, her tongue seeming to take on a life of its own, dancing across her forehead, her eyes and then finding her ears. I knew from wonderful experience just how much she liked her ears licked and nibbled, we looked on enraptured as her tongue danced over, into and behind those small but sensitive little projections.

We heard Monika softly sighing as Rachael's sweet tongue swept on down to leave wet trails on her neck and across her throat before settling on her lips and connecting with her own.

Barry already had more than a soft erection going, sitting there gently stroking while I also sat there gently stimulating my cock that had not yet begun to swell owing to my previous exertion with Monika in the shower, however, I knew that when the time was right my sturdy cock would be up to another party.

Both girls were moaning into each other's mouths now as their passions grew for one another and their desire to please heightened exponentially. As Rachael laid down another slick trail down towards Monika's breasts, I stole a glance at my subbies sweet pussy noting that she had become very wet indeed. Vainly perhaps, I wondered if this might be born purely out of passion or whether she knew that I could see her burgeoning clit and every little twitch of her hot and very juicy pussy.

Enough to say that on viewing her most delectable spot, my cock began to show interest, quickly stiffening towards its full potential, now it wanted to have fun, but the time was not yet right.

It was a most beautiful sight to see the way Rachael's tongue curled around Monika's erect nipple as she lapped at it purposefully before sucking it into her mouth where she could suckle and nibble on it sending Monika to even greater heights. Never before had I seen two girls who went together so perfectly, unless I counted my now distant and very ex wife. These two however, were very, very different in that they were in it purely for the pleasure of one another and for the absolute satisfaction of their respective Master's.

As Rachael knelt over her, her breasts hanging down, Monika had no trouble in returning the compliment and sucking hard on Rachael's engorged nipples, slurping noisily as she suckled and chewed on the hard nubs. Moans were coming from the two of them more frequently now, and Barry I knew, had become eager to slide his now rampant cock into Monika's greedy pussy. I'm sure that I heard him moaning along with the girls, he was that horny.

Mind you, my own cock had been rapidly swelling to its well known eight inches also, and despite all that had gone before, a large bead of pre-cumm now glistened at the eye, a bead that I lost no time in spreading around the now purple head. I too wanted to push my cock into Rachael's waiting pussy, but we had to be content with that wait, at least until the girls made lips, tongue and clitoral contact before we would be able to join them.

After what seemed like forever to us two now absolutely ravenous men Rachael began her final approach toward the pussy that awaited the touch only a woman can ever give to another woman. Though I like to think that I am good with my tongue, because I had been told so, I knew that only a woman could possibly know the true art of cunnilingus when she performed that task for a hungry and receptive female, and Monika had now become that very receptive female.

With lips swollen fatter than I had ever seen them, absolutely engorged with blood, yes, even during the dance where Monika had been at her hottest ever, her pudenda had not been quite this swollen or so dark. My very special subbie had become very aware that for the very first time her appetite and love of the act was being fully displayed for her Master.

Monika had never been so turned on, her sweet little cunt overflowing with juices, the exhibitionistic and hedonistic side of her nature had never been so well displayed, at least, not since I had known her, what went before that when she had performed as a slave at functions for her first Master, I had no idea, but here she was not merely out to prove a point or demonstrate, here she fulfilled her own pleasure while doing it to please me. This was her day and most likely there would never be another like it in her life. Monika is the most amazing of subbies and I love her dearly for letting herself be just who she needs to be.

Monika's groans were beginning to become a whimper which gave me the warning that she wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

As Rachael fed on the swollen morsel that was Monika's clit, Barry gave out with an unbelievably low growl, and unable to contain himself any longer launched his massive frame toward the bed, spearing her pussy in one fluid movement. Taking his lead I climbed up onto the bed thrusting my hungry cock deeply into Rachael's waiting cunt to find that she had become equally as wet as my Monika. Rachael being no stranger to my cock and despite the heavy lubrication, groaned almost as deeply as her Master as I plunged into the absolute depths.

Looking down as with each thrust I pulled back, made it possible for me to into Monika's eyes looking up at me as my cock greedily plundered the depths of her friends pussy mere centimetres away. Her tongue, lips and teeth worked furiously at the sweet but smaller clit, Rachael's juices ran unheeded from Monika's mouth to coat her chin, neck and throat as she suckled like a demon.

Reaching down I was able to coat my fingers with Rachael's juices, thrusting my finger almost savagely into her little brown ring, at the same time I heard Barry bellow and knew that he would now be emptying his cream into Monika. My sweet subbie looked up at me, her eyes pleading and I nodded, my cock swelling slightly as I got ready to empty my own, with a whimper Monika let go and I took my throbbing cock from Rachael's pussy just as she began to cumm, pushing it down and into the waiting mouth of my beloved Monika. Only then did I allow myself to cumm, spurt after huge spurt of my cumm exploding from the tip of my cock and into my sweet subbies mouth where she fought to swallow every last morsel.

To say that I had been overcome with this act between the four of us would be the understatement of the year, I suddenly realised that I had started to shake following my gargantuan cumm, Monica started crying and shaking, Rachael had been sobbing and Barry was completely breathless.

It had been magnificent, being the first to come down I helped Rachael off Monika laying the two girls head to toe next to one another. Barry staggered from the bed returning with a bottle of water. "I'm as dry as the bottom of a parrots cage he grumbled," swigging from the bottle before passing it to his subbie.

As I usually did, I swept Monika into my arms uttering soothing and loving words into her little ears while stroking her soft hair.

"Now my little one, I think its back to the shower time for you and time to get dressed after that, we need to hit the road. As I see it, we have two choices, we can go back home and go straight to bed or pick up the cases and drive straight to the airport and stay in a hotel there, what do you think?"

"Master I think it would be too much for you to drive to the airport tonight, you should at least catch four or five hours sleep before driving after we get home."

As usual. My little one uttered words of wisdom, I was shattered by the days events and the early rising this morning, a few hours sleep would be welcome at this point. "Yes Monika, you are right of course, I do need to rest before driving to the airport, okay, hustle your bustle into the shower and get dressed, then once we are all done we can say farewell to our very special friends and wend our way homeward."

"Yes Master, your will as always is my command."

As she bustled off I looked over toward Rachael who now lay in her Master's arms. "Everything okay on your front Barry?" I asked.

"Sure is, guess you two are getting ready to bale out now, don't worry about a thing, Rachael and I will clear up after you have gone, why not get yourself into the shower with Monika, plenty of room for two as you know, we will be a little while yet."

"Yes Barry, good idea," I answered moving off. I had also noticed a tear in Rachael's eye, I wondered if something might be wrong with them, no doubt I would find out later if there had been any kind of problem. I hurried off to join my Monika in the shower.

She had her back to me when I arrived failing to hear me coming, I quietly picked up a sponge and the shower gel and without a word began to wash her back.

"Oh!" she exclaimed turning around, "oh good Master it's you, had been getting used to not showering alone today, it's always good to have you in the shower with me," she giggled.

"Now now little one, this time we must shower, no playing around, we need to be on our way."

"Awww Master," she giggled again, "I know what you mean and believe it or not, I want to get you home and in bed, but not to play, I want you fit and well for tomorrow, can I nap in the car on the way home?" She asked as I finished soaping her back and turned around so that she could do mine.

"Yes of course, but there is something I need to ask you once we hit the road, I'll not ask you in here, we don't have the time to discuss it, but talking about it on the way home will ensure that I stay awake too," I laughed.

"Of course Master, if you need me to jabber all the way home, you know I can do that too," she uttered, bursting into peals of laughter.

Soon I had become as clean and as pink as a new born babe and getting out of the shower we quickly towelled ourselves down before getting dressed. Presentable once more we made our way back into the bedroom to find it empty, getting our things together Monika and I made our way into the living room where Barry and Rachael sat quietly talking.

Sorry to interrupt folks, but we have to be hitting the road, long journey tonight and a longer one tomorrow, we'll remember to send you a postcard or two," I laughed," both of them laughing with me.

Barry, Rachael, thank you both for such a wonderful day, it has memories that we shall treasure forever," I said reaching into my bag. Under normal circumstances we would give you both a present for all that you have done for us today, the logistics and not to mention the expense must have been horrendous."

"However," I interrupted as Barry opened his mouth to speak, we decided to buy you both these as tokens of our gratitude." I handed a small box to Monika that she took over to Barry.

"Not a word dare pass your lips Sir," she said quietly, handing over the little box and returning to my side. I handed her another little box as Barry opened his.

"Now, my dear Rachael, here is what we have chosen for you."

Barry audibly swallowed as he opened his box to find a gold watch inside.

"I...I don't know what to say, apart from thank you very much, no one has ever done this for me before, and I have been Steward at a few Collarings although I must admit that this one has been the most lavish in all my years as a Dom, thank you both once again."

As Rachael opened hers, the intake of breath caused her to whistle, we all laughed and then started crying. "Oh Master Henry and dear, dear Monika it's beautiful and I shall treasure and wear it always, " she said drawing a white gold filigree chain from the box from which hung a white gold initial R with a glowing ruby in its centre.

"We are pleased that you liked our gifts, enjoy them with love, for that is how they are given."

"Thank you both," Barry said," and now we have something for you, a video of the entire ceremony including the dance," he said handing over a cassette.

"And a Photograph Album with many stills of both of you," piped up Rachael, "enjoy both our gifts as they also are given with love."

Now I saw a tear in Monika's eye as she hugged Rachael and Barry shook my hand in that bear-like grip that he has.

"Right you two, now be off," he said gruffly.

Picking up our bags we strode into the kitchen and through the back door to where I had parked the car. Throwing our bags into the back I climbed into the drivers seat securing my belt before waving good bye to our friends who had conspired to throw the most wonderful collaring that I had ever known in all my years as a Dom.

Turning right we exited the long drive onto the highway, Monika made herself comfortable snuggling up against me.

"Now little one, I noticed a lot of watery eye work coming from Rachael after showering, and once we had dressed I could see that both of them were deep in low conversation, perhaps you have some idea of what might be going on there, I am thinking? Suppose you let me into this little secret."

"Well Sir, it goes something like this: Master Barry as you are aware already has three subbies, including Rachael, he also has a fourth waiting in the wings whom he wishes to take on too. Rachael, bless her, feels that this would be too much and asked Master Barry to release her."

"Initially he has agreed but was a little concerned as this would leave her without a Master. However, she has thought about that situation long and hard, having someone already in mind, Rachael would like to be your number two. How do you feel about that Master?"

"Wow, what a turn up, Rachael trading in a number one position for a number two, and choosing me of all people, but more to the point little one, how do you feel about it?"

"Sir I must admit that I am not sure, I have never been a number one, I have just been an only one, my first Master felt that he didn't need any more than one and my second became insanely jealous, he would never allow me anywhere near another girl. However, you Sir are so very different from any other Dom that I have ever met, and I am sure that you and I could both handle an addition without either of us being jealous. I do appreciate what happened between you and your wife, and I want to affirm and assure you Master that Rachael will never come between us."