Monk All Tied Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My god that feels good,” she cooed. She leaned forward and kissed my lips; her tongue finding mine and softly dancing within my hungry mouth.

Her lips pressed to mine; she pressed her hips slowly back, sliding my shaft farther into her. As she bottomed out a deep sigh escaped her lips. A wave passed up my firm manhood, my toes tingled, curling up with pleasure. She pressed her soft lips more firmly over mine. The green woman’s body pressed firmly against mine, she started a light movement.

As she continued to kiss me her pelvis began to grind against mine. This motion caused my hardness to slide in and out of her but not much. I wanted go grab onto her hips and go. Most of the friction was between our pubic bones. My cock was so sensitive that just about anything would have made me cum but this was just to slight. I craved more. Her body tightened over mine, her pace picked up. A low moan escaped her lips. The moan increased each time she rocked her hips down firmly on to me. Her dew dripping down my balls, quivering with her intense slow movements.

“I’m cumming,” she groaned. Her body froze.

I could feel her glove like tightness pulsing down my shaft. Her hips rocked slowly, stiffly.

“Fuck me, pump me, hard!” I yelled.

She looked at me, regaining her mind from her pleasure shocked body. “I have to go!” she said looking about the room and quickly sliding off me.

I could hear her footsteps flying out of the room. I looked around as best I as could. The little knife was within reach of my hand. I quickly grabbed it. This was my chance to escape. I couldn’t understand why she had done it. I didn’t care. I wanted out. Who knows what they would do to me next. I liked my life and even if they kept me alive, they might never let me cum again. I cut the leather at my wrist. It was hard and awkward. I did it.

I could hear voices down the hall. I worked fast. After cutting the wrist free, the rest was easy. I rolled off the alter landing softly on my feet. My knees buckled. I grabbed the altar to stay up right and rubbed life back into my legs as the spasms and spins from standing to fast retreated. The voices were getting closer from the main passage. I looked around and saw that there was a little side passage. I took it at a quick walk. I could not go too fast; I might stumble into them. I did not dare go slowly. My heart pounded in my ears sounding load enough to give me away.

At the end of the dark passage was a second altar. Tied to it was a woman. No, a goddess! She possessed long strong legs, wide hips, and strong stomach. Her breasts were large but not too large for running. It looked to me like she was about twenty-three. Her face was round and very asian looking with out the eyes. Her eyes were grass green and bright. There was a smart mind behind those eyes.

She looked at me as best as she could. The temple had tied her up the same way I had been in the other chamber. “Are you here to tease me too? Won’t you just let me cum, please? Please at least let me feel you cum in me!” Her eyes were desperate, pleading.

“I’m going to free you,” I said as I started cutting the bindings. It only took a few seconds and she was free. She jumped from the table and into my arms.

“I feel so good to be free. Thank you!” she said, as she wrapped her arms around me, pressing my back into the cold wall behind me. Our naked bodies, tortured from hours of foreplay without release, responded to the excitement and press of pink, hot, flesh the way you would expect. Her lips found mine. My cock hardened as she kissed me. Her leg wrapped around behind mine, her wonton box pressing into my stiffness. With one lustful thrust I was in her; her tunnel still dripping wet from the hours of forced, skillful licking and probing. Her knees buckled, shifting her harder onto my sensitive cock.

I place my hand in the small of her back, supporting her as I thrust again into her. She let out a load grunt and started quivering, thrusting her hips uncontrollably like a dog in heat. Her sharp sound and sudden lust brought me back to my senses, long enough to realize we still needed to escape first.

I grabbed her under her armpits and pushed her back, my cock rudely popping out and bobbing in the air. I wanted her worse that anyone I had ever wanted but life came first. I looked into her lust filled eyes. She looked like she was drugged, staring at my cock. “Please!?”, she said. She looked desperate.

“NO!” I shouted at her. “We are leaving now!” I took her by the hand and started dragging her down the next hallway. They would discover me missing soon.

This hallway ran up and then into a large room with floor level tables and rugs. The walls were beautiful, all covered with picture of plants and trees. On the other side of the room was a shelf with coats and shoes. That was the way out. I ran over to the shelf and grabbed what looked like the right sized shoes and coats for us. I would not have worked to try to escape bare foot and nude.

“What’s your name?” I asked as we quickly put on our new clothing.

“I’m Yellow Hawk,” she said.

I pulled her out the door and into a large garden. The garden had everything one could want to eat. It even had very old looking cherry trees and grape vines. I had seen this garden the first time I was here. The way out was to the north. I ran north as fast as I could go; picking up a shovel on the way and dragging Yellow with me.

At the edge of the garden between the path to freedom and us stood three large women with long hooked quarterstaffs. I walked to a spot six feet beside the last fighter on my left side. I wanted to put them in a line with me using my right side and them having to fight left sided.

As I walked, they spread out, flanking me. They knew what they were doing. I could be in trouble. I had to take them out fast. No second chances. Three tries to kill me were too much in my book. I had the first one on my terms. The other two could not get into position quickly enough to help her.

I walked towards her, letting my guard down just a little. She had the open target of my right forearm but nowhere else. In a wickedly fast strike, the staff descended to break my wrist; at the very second I let it come within range. It was just what I was waiting for. I stepped to the side letting her blow just miss my wrist. My counter strike was part of the movement. The shovel came down between her hands on the stick. The stick slammed into the ground out of her hands and my shovel bounced up from the blow and into her face as my foot stepped behind hers. Off her feet she went, landing hard on her back. She was ok but not getting up for sometime.

One down two to go. The two circled me, hooks looking for an opening. One stepped into range. I struck with an upper cut with the blade of the shovel. Bad move, it missed. The other woman used the time to hook one of my legs. The one I had just chopped at dove on me as I fell. She sat straddling my chest trying to pin my arms. The other grabbed at my head. I grabbed her leg, pulling her down and using the leverage to get behind her with a choke hold. She would be out in seconds if the other woman was not grabbing my muscular forearm and taking the entire choke out of the chokehold. We rolled around fighting for position. Then the woman pulling on my arm grunted and I heard her ribs break. Yellow had kicked her hard in the floating ribs. She was out of it now. With her out the last one passed out in seconds from a lack of blood to the head.

Yellow Hawk dragged me puffing to my feet. We ran as fast as my winded condition would let us. I could hear more people behind us. The woods were thick, the underbrush thicker. I ducked off the path taking Yellow with me. At first, she resisted but then easily gave in. I pulled her down into a large dense thicket of ferns. Our breathing was loud and ragged in our ears. Our hearts beat with the fear of the doomed. We waited. At last, a group of men on horseback raced past followed by more women with hooked staffs.

I waited with Yellow for a few hours until dust. The whole time neither of us moved a muscle as we lay with our bodies pressed together. I didn’t move but all I could think about after the big rush ran out was taking this woman and making her mine. I wanted to see her squirming under me as my hard member shot a pulsing hot load into her orgasming body. My cock was hard between us. She looked into my eyes and said very softly, “Later”. It was not a request or a sexual submission but a yearning demand.

At dusk we made our way slowly and silently back to my cabin. I picked up my weapon and other belongings and headed out into the brush again. After walking a few more miles and finding, a dark safe campsite without leaches, we went to sleep. Both of us were way to exhausted to think much about sex. I pulled her soft yielding body to mine and fell fast asleep with her arms wrapped around my body.

The sun rising in the west awoke me. I slipped from Yellow Hawks arms to take care of my normal morning bush business. After, I walked back to the camp with some water from the stream. I was surprised to see Yellow coming from the bushes too. She was still wearing the overcoat but nothing else. In her hands was a last load of firewood. I walked over to her and helped make a nice morning fire and then some tea.

We sat together eating some shoe leather hard ox jerky and some plumbs I had found down by the stream bank. Watching her, I was surprised to see that our bodies were moving together, our timing sinking up with out thought. Yellow took a last bite of plum. I watched as some juice ran down her red lips. I reached out and wiped it off with my two fingers. She took my wrist in her hand and pulled my fingers to her lips. Slowly she sucked my sticky sweet fingers into her mouth.

“There all clean.” She said smiling.

“Not quite”, I replied as I leaned into her pressing her onto her back next to the warm fire. I opened her coat and she opened mine as I climbed on top of her. She spreading her legs as my hips fell naturally between her long thighs. I lowered my lips to hers but before I kissed her, I liked off the plumb juice from her soft lips.

“You taste very good,” I laughed.

She responded by kissing me deeply, her fingers grabbing my developed butt muscles and pulling my very hard cock into her little inches at a time. I helped; pulling back slightly and sliding in deeper each time coating my thick pole with her wetness. With each thrust, I could feel my heart bonding with hers. Our breath came together as we moved in a soft rhythm with each other. Our breathing picking up, our bodies on fire, we began to thrust into each other with an animal passion never felt before. I needed her. She needed me. We both felt all the sexual frustration of the previous day coming to a head.

“Please don’t stop!” she looked into my eyes with desperation.

“My cock wants you like no other”, I growled back. My lust at new heights; I fucked her like a mad lust crazed elephant. I couldn’t have stopped if the end of the world began right then. Yellow’s body started bucking so hard against mine that I had to pin her arms over her head to keep pounding into her. Yellow grunted with each thrust. My pace increased. My cock was on fire. I fucked her even harder, my balls contracted up, a trembling buzzing pain of pleasure gripped my skin, my cock, my whole body.

Yellow wrenched her hands free grunting and growling like a well fucked cat. Her freed fingers dug into my ass, her body convulsed, trembling. Inside her cunt was grabbing my full hard cock with a firm pulsing, ripple of sex. My waves of pleasure bust forth spurting deep inside her. I pumped over and over, feeling the orgasm gripping us. The pain was unbearable. My body just kept pumping. Yellow was yelling, “Oh god yes, oh fuck, ah, ah, ah, ah!”

Slowly the fiery burning pleasure resided into little waves and pops of bliss and after shocks rippled their way through our bodies. It would start in one of us, make that person jump and pump into the other and then the shocks of pleasure and motion would echo back and forth until they too receded into a soft exhausted peace.

I looked into her eyes and she into mine. “I love you,” She said.

I thought about it for a second and realized she was right. “I love you too,” I said.

After resting a bit my cock never getting very soft we started moving again. This time staring into each other’s eyes, our bodies forgotten.

Back at the temple, the old woman and the old man, duel heads of the temple sat looking into each other’s eyes. Him sitting cross-legged, nude in the middle of a large silk bed. Her cross-legged also but with her legs wrapped around his waist. His heard cock blissfully held by her strong wet love chamber.

“I am so glad for Yellow that after passing her temple apprenticeship, we found such a great husband for he,” said the old man.

“Yes, she will make a great temple leader. I am sure that her husband will too after she gets done training him.”

“My cock still twitches when I think back to your training of me. I don’t know why I resisted it for so long. All you wanted was for me to be your partner and lover.”

“It always goes that way. That’s why we have to make the man think he saved the woman. The woman lustfully lies on the table for a few minutes knowing that she will get the fuck of her life if he’s worth a dam and left for the next man if he’s a coward or just selfish.”

“Yes, it’s a great system, love.”

12