Monogamy Isn't, etc. - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Kent and James lied through their teeth under oath. At Kent's attorney's request I gave a DNA sample and the attorneys together took the panties I had given James - Sybil's used panties - to an independent lab for testing. I had worn rubber panties between my pussy and Sybil's dirty panties so that my DNA would not transfer onto them.

Once the depositions were concluded and the panties were in the lab I filed for divorce. I asked for sole custody, child support, alimony, and 50% of the marital assets. I also filed a separate suit against both James and Kent for slander, reckless endangerment, abuse of process, attempted rape, and fraud.

Once the panties came up without my DNA, and our video evidence was played for Kent and his attorney, the proceedings moved along quickly. Within three months I had the house, sole custody of the kids, $2,000 a month child support, $2,000 a month alimony, 60% of the marital assets, the $25,000 Kent had paid James, and an ongoing order of protection against both Kent and James.

I could have had both Kent and James sent to jail, and I could have gotten even more of the marital assets. However, I was glad to be through with Kent once his true character was exposed. The only reason that I let him have any visitation with the kids - every other Sunday and for a week in the summer, until they turned eighteen - was because of my past cheating. Neither of us ever told the kids about the other's moral weaknesses, and we had the records of all of the lawsuits sealed once the cases were settled.

Once the divorce was final I called up Garrett. He had really missed me. I had really missed him.

Garrett and I fucked regularly but in secret until an appropriate amount of time had passed after the divorce. Then I introduced him to the kids, we got engaged, and he moved in with me and the kids. The kids were a little standoffish to him at first, but now they get along great with him, especially since he helped them with both homework and athletics. Brad was even honored to be his best man at our wedding, and Bernice my maid of honor.

Now that I'm no longer married to Kent the sex with Garrett is even better. In the four years that we have been married I no longer have the lust that made me jettison monogamy. Just last night, after Garrett fucked me unconscious for the second time this week, when I came out of my stupor I realized just how nice monogamy could be.

I guess - at least for me - monogamy just required the right spouse.

12