Fifty Shades of Adultery 1

Story Info
Seduced wife is caught by husband during sex.
7.5k words
4.14
114.6k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,927 Followers

This is a 2-part completed story. Both parts were uploaded at the same time. Hopefully Literotica will post both parts without delay. Part 1 is the wife's story. Part 2 is the husband's story and where the action occurs.

Just a warning, this is a Burn the Bastard story, maybe not a typical BTB, you will need to read the story to find out.

Fifty Shades of Adultery

Jennifer's story

The continued sound of the heavy rain hitting my office window sent me into a trance. That morning I found myself reflecting on my wonderful life. I smiled thinking about my children, my loving husband Jason of twenty-one years, and the amazing life we led. Blessed would be an understatement. We lived in a beautiful home on 5 acres of property, we were able to send our kids to college, had our health, money, and freedom. And our marriage was strong, even after all these years.

My name is Jennifer or Jenn Bragg. In spite of all these blessings, my upcoming 40th birthday had me a little depressed. To me, it represented a milestone for the passing of my youth. My face now has wrinkles, my exquisite boobs were no longer perky, my skin was showing signs of aging, and I put on a few pounds. Who am I kidding, my large boobs were sagging, and twenty pounds is a lot of weight. I need to get back in shape. Even with all of this, Jason, my husband, loved my body and everything about me. He constantly told me how sexy I was, how much he loved me, and backed it up in bed. I really had no reason to doubt his feelings, but somehow, I felt as if I had let him down by not staying in shape as he had done.

Jason remained in amazing shape, muscular shoulders, strong hands, and great abs, due to all the exercise. He said going to the gym and staying in shape was just something that was drilled into him during his years in the Marines. He's still handsome as ever, and I get jealous when I see the other woman giving him looks or flirting with him while we're out. I realized my confidence was low and I needed to do something before it was too late.

Even with my insecurities I loved my life, my husband, and my children. I loved them with every ounce of my being, and I can't even explain how proud I am of them.

Between Jason and my kids, I had it all. So why am I doing this with Brian? What in the world made me get involved? Was it my stupid ego? Is it a midlife crisis, or am I just a cheating wife? I hate myself because I allowed the excitement to take control of my thoughts and actions.

It all started a few months ago when I saw a cute new guy in my office building. He had to be at least ten years younger than me and someone I could never see myself with. The first time I saw him on the elevator I caught myself staring into his ice blue eyes. With his blonde hair his eyes really stood out, which captured my attention.

He was big, I mean like 6 foot 5 inches, and with a muscular body to match. Brian just oozed sex, and I found myself feeling damp under my panties just thinking of him. That was my first encounter of many with Brian on the elevator. We seemed to arrive at work at the same time and rode the same elevator several times per week.

Each morning I found myself hoping to see him again as I drove to work. In fact, each morning I would fix my makeup, and check my outfit before getting out of the car, hoping to get lucky enough to ride with him again. It was stupid, I know, and I was acting like a schoolgirl, but I haven't been so turned on by a man other than my husband since I was married. It became a game, and I even brought my excitement home to Jason. Our sex life got better and I found myself initiating sex more often and having much better orgasms as I thought of Brian while Jason made love to me. I didn't see the warning signs and at my age there was no excuse.

For the first month Brian and I never spoke, and just shared the same space, which was all I wanted at the time. Yes, we smiled, and nodded hello after a while, but nothing else was going to happen. I knew nothing would happen, after all I was an older married woman, way out of his league. I'll admit it now, his smiles and acknowledgements made me feel better about myself. He made me feel a little desirable and at 40, this was definitely something a girl needs, trust me!

After I realized I'd be seeing him more often, I started wearing sexier clothes to work, shorter skirts, higher heels, and a little more makeup than usual. My wonderful husband, Jason, always complimented me on my looks and told me how much he loved me before we left for work each day. I was a lucky woman to have such a wonderful husband.

It was during the second month when things changed. On a Wednesday, a day before a holiday, most of the employees in the building took the day off for a long weekend. That day Brian and I rode up on the elevator alone, for the first time.

On the way up to my floor, Brian hit the stop button on the control panel, causing the elevator to abruptly stop its ascent and sounded the alarm. Without saying a word, he took me into his strong arms and gave me the most passionate kiss I can ever remember. I felt tiny against his strong body as I tilted my head to accept his kiss and roving tongue. It was beautiful, sexy, and I didn't want it to end. But just as fast as it started it was over. Without a word he broke the kiss, freed the elevator and a second later the door opened on my floor.

No words were spoken as I got off and looked back into those blue eyes. He had my heart, and I wanted him to take me right there and then. I looked at him in shock until the doors closed and he was gone. My panties were wet and I was horny as hell for the rest of the day.

That was the only time we ever had any type of connection. We still hadn't spoken and only shared that kiss, the one time. Over the next two weeks we rode up as usual as if nothing ever happened. In fact, it became so odd to me that I had to wonder if I imagined the event, or if it really happened.

About a month after that kiss, we were on the elevator again. Standing near the back, with 5 other people, he moved behind me, lifted my skirt, and slipped his fingers under my panties. I stood frozen in shock as I felt his powerful hands touching my pussy and ass. The electricity and instant wetness in my pussy told me it wasn't a dream. Once again, I got off at my floor without saying a word and I prayed nobody on our elevator saw what had just happened. These were the oddest and sexist moments I had ever experienced.

Brian left me hungry for more, but thank God nothing happened because the thought of my husband came crashing back into my head, and I remembered the wonderful lovemaking session we had the night before. I love Jason so much, my thoughts of him saved me from myself. I felt guilty for enjoying Brian's advances, and tried hard to be a faithful wife to Jason and push all thoughts of Brian out of my head.

However, these interactions with Brian were different. This wasn't love, only pure lust and desire that were taking over my thoughts. I found it hard to concentrate at my desk as I thought about Brian and how he made me feel so submissive. Somehow Brian took over a piece of my mind and was creating chaos with my thoughts.

Lust, not Love - I had no feelings for this man, but I continued to fantasize about him for the excitement. When I was near him, nothing else existed. There was a connection and a chemistry I had never felt before. The attraction between us was obvious and dangerous, both at the same time. I knew I had to stay faithful to my vows, but the temptation was too strong and I realized there could be trouble ahead.

FIRST CONTACT

The next Tuesday morning I continued to feel those butterflies in my stomach standing next to Brian as the elevator doors closed. Today, however, something changed. As the elevator started to move, Brian took my hand and placed a note in it and just said, "Today." That was it, just one word - Today! As the door opened, I walked off the elevator and headed to my office, holding the note which felt like 20,000 volts of electricity in my tingling hands.

I closed the door to my office and placed the note in the middle of my desk, afraid to read what it said. I sat there for fifteen minutes, shaking with fear, knowing I was crossing a line I should not cross. There was a moment when I was going to toss the note into the trash, but my curiosity won me over.

Carefully grabbing the note, as if it was a poisonous snake, I turned it over and looked at the words on the paper. It was brief and to the point. All it said was: Noon - 353 5th Ave 12 floor Apt 69.

Staring at it, I remember what he said to me on the elevator a few minutes ago. "Today."

He just told me to be at his apartment at noon today. Is he serious? Does he just expect me to do what he says, does he think I'm that type of woman? Fuck Him.

Angrily, I threw the note into the trash and started working on a new project. Unfortunately, I couldn't get Brian out of my head. I was furious and curious about this ridiculously attractive man. He was an enigma, but a sexy one at that. Just knowing he found me desirable was causing me to fall under his spell. It was at eleven o'clock when I decided to go there with the intention of finding out what he was up to, and put a stop to these games. I needed to explain that I'm a married woman and not available. I looked up the address on the internet and discovered that it was only a five-minute walk from the office.

So, at 11:45 I left the office and started my walk to his apartment feeling confident and powerful. I was finally going to have a conversation with this man and put my life back on track. However, on my ride up to the 12th floor of his building, my confidence started to fade, and my sexual feelings started to sneak back into my thoughts.

What was I doing? Why was I going to a man's apartment in the middle of the day? A man I've been flirting with for the last six months? The man that I kissed, and let touch my pussy in public? I must be the craziest woman alive.

These were my thoughts as I stood in front of his door at apartment number 69. Before I could change my mind and leave, the door opened and there stood Brian, shirtless, showing off his amazing body and only wearing a pair of tight gym shorts. His massive shoulders, large muscles and six-pack abs immediately made my pussy and panties wet once again.

This was like a chapter out of 50 Shades of Grey. He lived in a converted warehouse apartment that was something out of the story line. I knew I shouldn't be there but the excitement was too strong and I was enjoying his flirtations and the danger. I knew I could stop whenever I wanted to, but I just needed to learn more about this mystery man.

When I entered his apartment he took me into his arms, and without a word kissed me, just as he did on the elevator, but this time I kissed back with greater passion. We must have kissed for several minutes, and I felt things between my legs I shouldn't be feeling.

Forcefully he removed my blouse and instructed me to take off my skirt. I was under his spell and obeyed him without hesitation. I had no thoughts of Jason or my family, only his commands. As I stood in front of him in just my bra, pantyhose, and heels, he looked me up and down and then led me to his couch. Because the apartment was an old warehouse building, there were ceiling to floor uncovered windows. I felt like the entire world was watching us as I sat down staring up into his beautiful eyes.

Brian dropped his shorts in one motion and stood naked before me with the largest cock I have ever seen in real life. I've seen things like that in movies I've watched with Jason once, but never in real life. I gasped when I saw its size and girth and somehow, I was under some type of spell, and without a thought of my husband, marriage or children, I reached out and took it into my hands. It was powerful, hard, warm, as it grew even larger in my tiny fingers. I was in awe of its beauty and power.

He moved closer and just said, "Put it in your mouth, baby. Suck my cock."

And I did. I got on my knees in front of this amazing man and kissed it gently. I didn't just suck it, I made love to it like it was the last cock on earth. I sucked and stroked him to a massive orgasm and proudly swallowed every drop of his enormous load. It took me several swallows to complete the task, but he just smiled down at me and told me to stand up. He then had me stand as he took a seat on the couch. I now stood in front of him and saw the desire in his eyes. Brian made me feel sexy and desired as I stood there dripping wet.

Without expression he just looked up at me and said, "Take off your lingerie, and let me look at you."

Again, without thinking about anything but this man, I undressed and stood naked in front of him trying to cover up with my hands.

"No, put your arms down. Your body is beautiful, and I want to worship it before I fuck you baby."

I felt my body shudder when he said those words. His eyes lusted over me as my confidence grew, and when I looked down, I saw his massive cock at full attention again. After taking off the rest of my clothes, he pulled me to him and had me straddle his legs. With his cock rubbing my clit and pussy lips. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Put my cock in your pussy, show me what you want."

Still under his spell, I sat up and placed the head of his cock at my pussy lips and slowly started to sink down on it, until I felt the head of his cock just inside my pussy. For the first time since I was engaged to Jason, another man was now inside my pussy, and at that moment I wanted all of him inside me. I didn't care about anything else except for his cock fucking me.

I pushed myself down and his entire cock slid inside my wet pussy as I looked into those amazing blue eyes. I moaned as he filled me deeper than I have ever been filled before. The feeling was unbelievable, and I never realized a big cock could feel this good.

When I closed my eyes and put my head back, Brian stood up with his cock still inside me, and walked me over to the 14-foot ceiling to floor windows facing the city. He put me down and turned me around so that I was facing the outside as he took me from behind and started pounding me for the world to see. I could swear the people in the building across the way could see us fucking. It was so bad and exciting and I didn't care who was watching or what they saw. He was turning me into a wanton slut, and I loved every second.

After five minutes of hard fucking, I felt him erupt inside me as I experienced two of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. When he was finished fucking me to the outside world, he lifted me once again. Brian was a big powerful man, who obviously spent hours in the gym. He moved like I was weightless and carried me to his bed, which was only a few feet from the window

Brian smiled and then started fucking me for the second time in less than five minutes since he came inside me. He was a machine, and a powerful one at that. I've never realized fucking could ever be this intense. This was not love, but just raw, powerful sex. For the first time in my life, I felt his cock hitting my cervix, going deeper inside me than ever before. Once we were in rhythm, he started fucking me hard as his massive body pounded me into the mattress. For the next ten minutes his giant cock fucked me and brought me to off to four more powerful orgasms. This was beyond sex; this was almost a religious experience.

Like I said, this man was a fuck machine. Powerful, big, fast, and not gentle. He used my body to satisfy his manly urges, the urges I stupidly believed my sexy body created. Stupidly, I thought it was my body that made this man horny, and I felt proud. I felt young again and my confidence grew. Proud, I felt proud that I could still do this. I would learn differently in the near future.

Finally, with a loud groan, he started to come for the third time in less than thirty minutes. Brian came deep inside me, pumping load after load of cum deep into my pussy. He was smiling and kissing me as he finished and I came one last time with an incredible orgasm which I knew I would need again.

He then got off me and told me I needed to get back to work, and that I could use the shower as he had everything a girl would need in the guest bathroom. That was our first time, exciting and powerful. Later that day, back at my desk, I changed my tampon to soak up the cum that was still dripping out of my womb. I smiled and was in a wonderful mood, and feeling on top of the world. That instantly ended when I got a call from Jason, asking me if I would like to go out to dinner with him after work.

"Hi sweetheart. I was thinking of you today and wanted to treat you to dinner after work. How does your schedule look, baby?"

Everything I was feeling suddenly turned into a level of guilt I never knew existed. The man I loved, my husband, was on the phone asking me out to dinner as I sat there full of another man's cum. I hadn't thought of him all afternoon, and suddenly tears welled up in my eyes and just said I couldn't talk right now and that I would call him back in an hour, and hung up the phone.

My happiness turned to sorrow, and I just sat there and cried. No, I started sobbing as I thought about how I betrayed my husband for a selfish act. I didn't know what to do.

That night I found myself being extra loving to Jason and had to stop myself from giving my guilt away. I cuddled with him on the couch and gave him a blow job before we went to bed that night. That was completely out of character, as I only gave him blow jobs on special occasions or his birthday. I couldn't let him fuck me after what I did that afternoon, but I needed to give him as much love as possible. I prayed this was enough to absolve the guilt I was still feeling.

He held me close that night and thanked me for making him feel so special. Tears rolled down my face from the guilt that continued to eat at me as he held me close and drifted off to sleep. I hated myself for enjoying what I had done, and how good it felt. I couldn't let it happen again, no matter how much I wanted more. It was a one-time thing, and would never happen again.

The next morning, I was going to tell Brian that exact thing, but on our ride up he didn't say a word. Again, it was as if nothing happened and things were the same as always. No communication, just a smile and a nod. I decided to put it out of my head and treat it as if it was a dream. For the rest of the week nothing happened. Jason and I had a great weekend and spent most of it in bed as I tried to fuck him into oblivion. I needed some loving, and wanted Jason to reclaim me, and make me his woman again. Jason made sweet love to me several times that weekend. I enjoyed how he made me feel wanted, loved, and appreciated. However, I wanted to ask him to fuck me hard, but I didn't have the nerve to ask just yet. After experiencing sex with Brian, I found myself needing to be taken that way again and would work on letting Jason know my desires.

That next Tuesday on the elevator crammed full of people, it happened again. Brian again put a note in my hand as I was leaving the elevator. Before I could make a scene, protest, or say anything the door closed and I was once again alone, holding another note.

This time the note again had one word - "NOON."

He wanted a replay of last Tuesday. Commanding me to be there at noon. No asking, no conversation. Just one word. Noon.

He was treating me like a submissive slut and expected me to do what he said. I was angry as hell, and paced my office for over an hour, furious at what this man was doing to me. Brian was inside my head, and making me do things I would never do and as much as I hated him for that, it was oddly exciting. This excitement was something that was missing from my life after raising kids and being married for all these years. It was a game, and even though I knew it was wrong, I needed the thrill.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,927 Followers
12