Monster Breed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you out of your damn mind!" Nick yelled, he had enough and let go of Cindy to storm over to Adam.

In a flurry of movement Nick was knocked out and on the floor and Adam was adjusting a sleeve.

"As I said to Mr. Wildman before, he shouldn't of tried that. He's only knocked out Mrs. Wildman and you have to make the choice yourself now."

"What kind of choice is this? Of course I'll keep my boy with me!" She snapped rushing over and checking on Nick.

"Think about that..If he does Awaken on his birthday I'll send men over to pick him up. He'll be brought to our...school, for lack of a better word, where he'll finish his schoolwork and also be trained in controlling his powers. That means that instead of losing him now...you'll have 17 years to grow closer to him. However much you think it'll kill you to lose him now it'll be worse then." Adam warned.

"Bullshit! You just want him for your little freak club! He's staying with us, now get out!" Cindy yelled.

"I hope for your sake Mrs.Wildman that you don't end up regretting this decision."

As suddenly as he was there, Adam was just gone.

"So...So you see..." Cindy sniffled.

"I...I.." Joey stammered.

"...The son of a bitch was right after all." Cindy said bitterly, she was looking at Joey and then hugged him tightly.

"It's worse...me and your father tried...we tried so hard to give you a good childhood Joey. I'm sorry!" Cindy sobbed, holding him tightly.

Joey couldn't even find the words to describe how he felt. Memories of his childhood flashing in his mind. He always had the most awesome birthday parties and the best presents. He could count on one hand the amount of times he had been spanked growing up.

"It's time." 23 said.

Cindy let go of the hug and glared at him.

"T-Time...Time to go...with you?" Joey half asked, half said.

"Correct."

"And you're Adam?"

"No. I work for him. Adam would be the mind of our operation. Myself and others would be the action, or Swords."

"Whats your name?"

"Sword 23. I gave up my name when I joined."

"And 23 means.."

"It's an indicator of my rank. I'm sure you have lots of questions but your father will be home soon and unlike your mother he may try and do something stupid. As I'd rather not make this worse than it already is I'd like to be gone before he gets home. For your sake and his, we should get going."

"But..but.." Joey said.

"We'll send for your clothes and other belongings within a few days. For now we need to get going."

"You...You tell me that I'm some sort of monster...and that you want me to go with you. You tell me that I'll basically never see anyone I care about ever again...and I'm just supposed to take it all in stride and go with you?!" Joey asked, eyes flashing in anger. He stood up and clenched his fists, taking a few steps back.

"Seems to me from what I heard a guy is supposed to be putty in my hands, what's to keep me from turning the charm on you and then just offing you!?"

23 sighs, "First of all, I'm not here alone. Secondly, you've never stopped emitting your lust scent. All Swords however have been rendered immune to most Monster Breed attacks on the senses including yours. Thirdly, if you tried to resist we'd have to stop you and might hurt you. Your mother doesn't want that, do you Mrs. Wildman?"

"Joey, please.." Cindy got up and walked over to Joey and took his wrists in hers.

"You couldn't win...and they don't have to bring you in alive...please..." She pleaded.

She hated herself, telling her son to just go but she couldn't bear the thought of them hurting him!

"Mom.."

"Joey, please." She said softly and pulled him in close, speaking softly.

"Be a good boy for me. You learn a-all your lessons well and make me proud. No matter what...even if we never see each other again I want you to know that now and for always, I love you."

Joey's fists relaxed and tears slid down his cheeks.

"Be strong" Cindy sniffled and kissed his forehead.

Joey was barley aware as 24 and 25 came into view. He didn't feel 23 gently take him by the shoulders and start to lead him away. He was distracted as he reached out towards his mom trying to find the words to tell her just how he loved her and he was going to miss her and how he didn't want to go.

He didn't notice as he was pulled though the door frame and lead towards the limo. He didn't notice 25 put his suitcase in the trunk, this time he was distracted as his mother sank to her knees and started to wail.

As he was sat down in the limo and the door shut he finally manged to speak.

"I love you Mommy."

*

AN: all right, i swear, we'll be heading for some sex and humiliation next chapter.

12