Monster Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
388 Followers

She smiled up at the panting gill man and ran a finger through the ooze, then raised it to her ripe licks and slid it into her mouth. She groaned and licked the digit clean, smacking her lips as she pulled it out, “God, your cum feels so good on me, Jonah, and it tastes even better.” She shifted her legs under her to fully sit on the bank and raised her hands to her tits and started to rub her body, smearing his load all over her pretty, smooth skin and rubbing it into her. “Oh, want it all over,” she cooed.

His cock had started to deflate after his climax but seeing the stacked brunette defiling as much of her body as she could cover with his release had his rod rising again in a matter of minutes. Jonah stared at her with a strange glow in his large eyes, “Want it all over?” His voice was throatier, and a bit rougher than it had been before. “Want it inside?” He flexed his hands as if he were holding himself back from some desired action.

Sheena looked up at him and bit her lower lip. God, did she ever. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted this monster, this beast-man who’d saved her life, to fuck her brains out. “Yes. I want your cock in me, want your cum in me, so fucking bad, Jonah.” She pinched her nipples and moaned, “Please! God, please, fuck me!”

He rolled his shoulders and shivered and then lunged down in a sudden blur of movement and pushed her over onto her back. Sheena’s eyes went wide as those clawed hands dove low and grabbed her skirt. He fumbled with it for a moment and then snarled and his shouldered flexed; the garment tore with a shockingly loud but brief tearing sound, leaving her in her soiled panties alone. He grabbed them with one hand, Sheena crying out as his fingers brushed against her soaked lips, and then he ripped them off with a shrug, leaving only the triangle of fabric under her ass of them as he hurled the shreds aside.

Sheena’s eyes were wide; it was like her begging to be fucked and flipped a switch in the man-beast. She felt, for the first time in his presence, a twinge of real fear. Then he leaned over her and his thin, cool lips pressed to hers. The kiss was unexpected but it was sweet and tender at first, growing stronger and more urgent by the moment. She groaned into his lips and parted her own, feeling his thin wriggling tongue enter her a moment later. The kiss broke and his heavy breath was on her face, “I want you, want to be inside you, so much. But I won’t hurt you.”

“I know,” she answered in a whisper. “Please, give us both what we want. Fuck me, God, please fuck me.”

His hands took hold of her hips and he shifted closer to her; she gasped as she felt the hot head of his rod press against the lips of her cunt. Jonah squirmed, sliding the tip about her until it caught in her entrance and her breath hitched. Then he straightened up and thrust his hips forward; driving his full length into Sheena’s sopping, scorching sex in a single stroke.

“FUCK! Ahhh, God!” Sheena cried out, her back arching, legs stiffening from the rough pleasure that blew through her body with his powerful entrance. The ridges of his cock scraped and rubbed her walls in the most wicked, most sinful way, adding further friction to his movements as he started to pump his dick in and out of her immediately. “Jonah, fuck, feels so good, so big, give it to me!”

His hips swung, drawing half his length out before he rocked back into her, making her big tits shake and bounce from the force of his thrusts. Jonah groaned and gasped as he filled her over and over, his inhuman rod plunging deep into her wetness, filling and stretching her sweet flesh. “So good, Sheena, hot little human pussy,” he growled.

It wasn’t the best dirty talk she’d ever experienced but she liked it. She nodded, moaning anew, “Yes, hot little human cunt for your big dick. Take my pussy, claim it, own it,” she chanted. Her legs lifted and wrapped about his waist, pulling him deeper into her as best she could and making her gasp. Her breath was coming faster, his deep strokes driving her body wild. She could feel tension building in her stomach and she bit her lower lip; so soon?

Sheena’s back arched again, lifting her butt and lower back off the ground briefly as she suddenly felt the first wave of blazing pleasure ripple through her. “Ah! Jonah, don’t stop!” She screamed then, wailing in joy, her cunt contracting around the fishman’s dick as she creamed on him. Her pussy all but squirted around him; her legs tightening further about him, fingers clutching grass and ripping it free of the embankment, her eyes screwed shut as she was battered by waves of intense sensation coursing and smashing through her body.

Jonah’s hands left her hips, bracing on either side of her head as he changed the angle of his relentless pounding of the co-ed’s sweet sex. The ridged crest at the back of his head was brighter than before, flushed with color, as were the fins on his forearms and calves. The aquatic monster let out a throaty whine, feeling something inside his body start to tighten.

Sheena felt something change; his movements were more ridged, his rhythm breaking up. She knew what that meant! “Jonah, you’re going to cum? God, I want you to. Want to feel that hot jizz inside me, filling me up, marking me, making me so warm.” She reached up and grabbed her tits, pulling on her own nipples hard, tweaking and twisting them. “Please cum! Shoot it in me, all of it! Cream my nasty human whore cunt!”

He shuddered and thrust hard into her, his huge eyes rolling back towards the top of his head. She gasped and then shrieked, feeling something thick, heavy, and startlingly hot squirt hard into her womb. Her shriek rose and then cut off, Sheena quivering under him as she came again, heels tapping madly on his back from her searing pleasure as she felt jet after jet of the monster’s hot cum spurt into her. He grunted again and again, each sound accompanying another innards splattering rush of spooge.

Jonah finally stilled, gasping for breath, his eyes closed. She smiled in weary happiness. Oh, she felt like she was flying! Her legs unhitched from his back and all but fell onto the bank, her arms laying to either side of the near deliriously fucked girl. She laughed weakly. She’d just been fucked by a monster.

Jonah moved up off of his hands, slipping them under Sheena and lifting her up, his softening cock still buried in her. She cooed as she felt trails of his warm cum seeping slowly down her legs, “That…was wonderful,” she sighed.

“Yes,” he answered, sounding happy but fatigued. From his few explorations out of the river, he knew there was a sheltered hollow nearby. There she would stay hidden and warm the whole night through. “Rest easy, I have taken my reward and you will be warm and safe this night.”

Sheena nodded, hugging herself to Jonah and already feeling her weariness and the emotional shock of the night starting to catch up to her. “Thank you. I hope the others…are safe…too,” she murmured. Her eyes slipped closed and her head rested against Jonah’s shoulder as he took her to safety.


Sarah sighed as she leaned back against a tree trunk at the edge of the large clearing, the point of her witch’s hat drooping a bit more as if sensing her mood. This was all so wrong and so fucked up. They were supposed to be at the party having fun, finally getting rid of that cunt Regina, and now they were scattered to the winds and lost in who knows where?

She felt a flash of irritation, at all of them, but at herself most of all. She should have known better than to run at that noise. She did know better! Even while it was happening, she knew she should stop, knew that getting separated was a mistake, but she just couldn’t keep herself from fleeing. She hadn’t run far and had managed to make her way back to the eerie clearing but by then it was too late. The others were gone and she had no idea which way they’d gone. Greg’s car was there but it was locked and it was Ally who had his spare key. At least it was off so that if one of them got back, they could use it and it wouldn’t idle itself out of gas. But now what should she do?

She had watched enough of the survival shows she and Greg liked to know that trying to find the others would be a mistake. Especially in the dark and with coyotes out there; she’d heard that howl. There was a road here, which meant a way back to civilization. However, going off down it would also mean leaving no one here for any of the others who found their way back to find. She chewed on her lower lip. If her phone had signal, it would be a simple matter of calling for help and using the GSP to tell people where they were. But it seemed like this whole area was one big dead zone. She was worried about the others but she didn’t see what she could do that wouldn’t be a mistake.

Suddenly she blinked, sniffing at the air. The night was cool and crisp but there another smell on the wind; wood smoke. A forest fire was unlikely, which meant it must be people! Sarah stepped away from the tree cover and out into the clearing proper, turning slowly to see if she could spot the smoke. There was a thin but visible column of it coming from the woods up the ridge and it looked close! People might be able to get help but it would mean leaving here, and if any of the others came back…well, they’d probably know enough to stay at the car. Or see the smoke themselves and head that way. Sarah took out her phone, for the light it cast off since she still had no signal, and walked off towards the curls of smoke that twisted up away from the trees.

She walked for probably a good fifteen minutes and was getting more and more creeped out as she went along. She kept hearing things, not nearby, but hearing what sounded like branches snapping and movement in the woods. Nothing close enough to make her worried about her own safety, it all seemed far off, but it was also hard to judge distance in the woods like this. A few times she’d called her friends’ names, but there had been no response.

Then ahead she saw a twinkle of light and her heart leaped in her chest. Yes! Light more than anything else meant people! She resisted the urge to rush forward, carefully picking her way towards the light. It would be really dumb to break an ankle now. After another few minutes she came out into a very small and very odd clearing that was filled almost fully by a structure that could only be called a cottage. It wasn’t large at all, though it did sprawl a bit, and it seemed to be made of field stone and mortar. It had a tall stone chimney in the middle of what looked like an old slate roof with a wooden door and shutters that looked very old, bound with iron. The door didn’t have a knob or a clear lock, just a metal ring like it was something out of a fantasy movie. The light she’d seen came from around the closed shutters and smoke was clearly rising from the chimney.

Great, she found people but from the looks of things it would be a miracle if they had a car or even an ATV, much less a phone. But it still meant shelter and help. Sarah sighed and started to walk to the door. It opened when she got within about ten feet of it, “Sarah, great!” The delicate looking girl paused, her eyes wide behind her glasses. A tall and beaming woman stood in the door, “I hoped it would be you. Come in, come in! It’s got to be cold in that dress. Love your hat, by the way!”

“…Thank you,” Sarah said. How did this woman know her name? Sarah had never heard her voice before, never seen her that she could remember. “Do I know you, miss?”

“Not yet! My name is Zenobia, nice to meet you! Please come in, Sarah. It’s chilly out, after all, and I put coffee on.” Sarah warily stepped closer, getting her first look at Zenobia. She looked older than Sarah, though no more than thirty on the outside. Her hair was long, falling down to her ass and it was also a vibrant purple; all over too, no changes in shade anywhere to indicate a dye job. Her lips were a pale lavender color and her eyes were the maroon of red wine. She wore a simple black dress that was deformed by a set of massive tits that seemed to stand out proudly in defiance of all natural laws or weight ratios. She was tall; Sarah coming up only to the level of her majestic bosom. Her eyes were amused and cunning and she smiled, “I thought you’d want something to drink while I told you how I’d brought you all here, sent you running, what’s happening to your friends and all that. You are worried about Ally and Sheena, aren’t you? And Greg? Probably not Regina so much, but you seem like a nice girl, so you might want to know about her too.”

Sarah was staring at the other woman now. How did she know all of their names? What the hell was going on? She claimed she had done all this…but how? That didn’t make any sense. “How do you know us? What’s going on? I’m not going anywhere with you, none of this makes any sense at all.”

Zenobia sighed, “Well, I’m not taking about it out in the cold. Think of the tragedy if I caught a chest cold!” She turned and walked back into the cottage, gesturing behind her with one hand as if grabbing something, “Come in.”

Sarah suddenly jerked forward, the collar of her dress stretched out as it was seized by something that pulled her forward with irresistible strength. Her heels dug small furrows in the brush as she slid along and then they clicked on stone as she crossed over the threshold. The door shut behind her solidly, a thick wooden bar falling into place to keep it closed. “You…that’s…” The warmth that bathed her as she stood in the cottage felt fantastic; sinking into her body and making her want to almost moan. But her blood was chilled by what had just happened. The force that had pulled her inside was gone but she’d never forget the feel of it hauling her in here so easily. “How did you do that?”

Zenobia was pouring a black liquid into from a modern looking plastic carafe into a pair of cups. “How do you take your coffee, Sarah?” She either hadn’t heard or was ignoring the question.

“Black, thanks,” Sarah said after a few moments. She was looking around what she could see of the cottage; the shelf lined walls, the many labeled jars, vials, and containers on them. They were labeled and while many where normal things like sage or lavender, others were outlandish or impossible like stag ball hairs or werewolf cum. There was also a large shelf with many, many books stuffed onto it. The large main room was dominated by the hearth, upon which a huge metal cauldron sat, filled with some strange looking liquid. She could see a few tables as well, including one that was adorned with old school and more modern chemistry equipment. Sarah wasn’t stupid; she knew well what this set up was supposed to be for. But at the same time, that couldn’t be true. She didn’t want to accept the conclusion this was all pointing at. “You’re…a witch?”

“Sure am!” Zenobia set the mugs down on one of the tables and gestured for Sarah to have a seat in one of the antique looking wooden chairs that were around it. “Not to brag but I’m a powerful witch too.” Sarah cautiously came around and sat, taking hold of her mug and looking at it. “I didn’t put anything in there. You said you like it black, right?” The busty witch took a sip of her own, “And most potions only work if the person wants them to anymore, so if I slipped out something it wouldn’t work.” She sighed, “Magic’s changed so much since the old days. It used to be you could curse or enchant anyone without them knowing.”

Sarah took a careful sip of coffee and couldn’t help but let out a soft, low, happy sound at the warmth that radiated through her from it. She took a few more before looking at her smiling hostess, “I see.” Magic wasn’t real; she knew that. And yet she couldn’t explain much of what had happened tonight otherwise. The weather conditions weren’t right for fog; especially not fog that both appeared and disappeared so quickly. Regina or she would never have gotten out of the car at the clearing, either of them would have insisted on turning around and just getting where they were supposed to be, but she’d felt a strange curiosity that she couldn’t explain. Then there was that sound and the panic it had raised in them. She’d never, ever been that afraid and put into that primal a reaction. Certainly not for just a loud sound. “I really don’t want to believe that. But once you remove the possible, whatever remains…” She shook her head.

Zenobia beamed, “I’m impressed! Most modern folks don’t believe until I do some crazy thing. That’s great and it saves so much time!” The witch leaned back in her chair and took a gulp from her mug, “So, you’ve got a lot of questions, right? Go ahead and ask.”

Sarah licked her lips, “How do you know about us? Our names and everything.”

Zenobia gestured to the cauldron, “I watched you. Since you all left your apartment; I watch the suites pretty regularly, it’s like my own personal reality show! But when I saw you all leaving…well, I felt like making a little mischief! It’s been forever since I had anyone to play around with and it is Halloween, after all. Tricks are part of the deal.”

Sarah shook her head. This was all just some Halloween prank? “You said you could tell me about the others. My friends,” she chewed her lower lip again, “are they all right?”

The witch stood up, “Some of them are probably better than all right by now. Let’s see!” She walked over to the cauldron, Sarah standing and following her. The two women moved up, “Just look at the surface. Now, let’s find Greg first.” Zenobia made a sweeping motion over the stuff slowly roiling in the massive pot and there suddenly appeared an image of Sarah’s friend in what looked like someone’s bedroom. There were two women with him, and they were both in various states of nudity and apparently stripping him down as well. The one behind him smiled and Sarah gasped, clearly seeing the long, curving fangs in her mouth. “Looks like he found the vampires; they’ll like him.” She gestured again and the scene changed, now looking overhead at a forest clearing where Ally was running away from a massive wolf. “Oh, my, he doesn’t like people coming onto his turf. Hope they can work it out.” She gestured once more and the scene changed to a river back and a bizarre fishman carrying a wet and coughing Sheena out of the river. “Jonah’s a pretty good guy, all in all, but he does like the ladies.” One more sweeping motion and the view was darker, Regina visible carefully moving through what looked like a cave. The cave was strewn with bundles of stringy stuff that looked chillingly like webs and behind her as she walked, her pretty face in a furious frown, six long, articulated legs moved something that could not be seen closer and closer to her. “Oh, my.” Zenobia’s voice sounded a bit surprised and for the first time, a bit shaky. She gestured a final time and the cauldron surface was just water again.

Sarah was staring in shock. Her friends were all captives of monsters! Monsters were real! Zenobia shrugged, “Well, Sheena will be all right, anyway. The girls might decide to keep Greg or get carried away and drink too much…but they’re very good people, really. It would be accidental.” The co-ed paled; her eyes widening behind her glasses. “Ally might be able to talk her way out of it but he really doesn’t like strangers in his territory and it is a full moon, hmm. Regina…well, you didn’t like her much anyway, right?”

Sarah turned her heart-shaped face to the witch, her expression stricken. “You’ve got to help them! Please! You can, right? Use your magic to make sure they’re not hurt. Please!”

Armphid
Armphid
388 Followers
1...56789...11