Monster's Mate Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucinda meets the Hunchback.
1.3k words
4.35
20.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 3 – The Hunchback

"While we are still here in Paris, we have one more client to visit," the Mad Scientist announced. "I don't care to have to travel here every other week. Best to keep all of our appointments as organized and efficient as possible."

Lucinda rode with her Master in a carriage to the Notre Dame Cathedral where there was a famous ugly Hunchback who had been the source of fear and ridicule for years.

"You were quite a success with the Phantom, Lucinda," the Mad Scientist complemented her. "Indeed, I had no idea I would have to practically blackmail him to let you loose. Very good for a first client. So far, our little business venture is becoming much more promising than I had even dared hope. This next one should be another easy virgin...the poor wretch...fairly harmless as I understand it..."

"But, Master, if he is just a poor servant in a cathedral, how can he afford to pay for my services?"

"I have no idea, sweet, but I have already been paid the sum of money upfront. Besides you shouldn't worry your pretty little head about business matters." The coach came to a stop. "Now go on up," the Mad Scientist commanded. "He's waiting for you in the Bell Tower."

Lucinda had been dressed up as requested. Attired in a gypsy peasant blouse with a bright green skirt and wore large hoop earrings of gold, she was a vision. Again, her hair was flowing wildly about her shoulders. Apparently, most of these clients liked her hair down.

It was not easy getting to the bell tower without being spotted by any of the clergymen about, but she managed. Winded from climbing all of those stairs, she covered her ears when the deafening sound of the bells began to peal.

Oh, she could not stand it!

She curled up in a corner, almost falling to her knees as the loud sound tortured her.

Finally, the noise stopped. When she opened her eyes, she tried so hard not to scream!

Hanging from one of the bell pulleys was a truly hideous creature, even worse than the Phantom. Not only was he hunchbacked, but he was quite ugly with one eye bulging outward from his face in a frightening fashion as he grimaced at her in a leer. And he was just as big as the Monster! A veritable giant! Oh, she felt an urge to leap to her death from the bell tower rather than to let this beast paw at her!

Yet, there was an expression of surprise and kindness in his eyes when he saw her standing before him.

Lucinda clenched her fist, digging her fingernails into her palm. She must not be afraid for her Master had threatened to beat the tar out of her if he received a complaint from a client.

"You are the woman?" he asked.

Biting her lower lip, she nodded hesitantly.

He gave her an appreciative leer.

"So beautiful," he said.

Her throat was dry with nervousness.

"Quasimodo, how should you like me to please you?" she asked.

There was no answer. Oh, yes, that is right. Her Master told her that the Hunchback was deaf.

The Hunchback sat at a nearby bench, not sure what to say or do.

So bashful was the creature that Lucinda's confidence increased in comparison. She lowered her blouse down to her waist, baring her breasts which the Mad Scientist always told her were two of her best assets.

His expression was one of awe as he stared at them, open mouthed.

"Would you like to kiss them?"

She knew that her Master would be angry at her for saying that. She was supposed to say "Would you like to pinch my titties?" or something to that effect, but he was not here right now. And she did not want to say those naughty words. And it wasn't like the Hunchback could hear her at any rate.

Hiking her skirts up, she sat on his lap, straddling him. And she cupped one of her breasts and placed the tip of it in his mouth. He licked at her nipple gently as if he were afraid he would hurt her. She could not help but smile. She was not accustomed to a man being so nice and gentle with her. Her fear evaporated as she felt an unusual sense of control. And as she felt his manhood get hard, she stroked it through his breeches, genuinely wanting to be the first woman to ever give this poor soul a taste of sexual pleasure.

Shyly, the Hunchback would not allow her to take off any of his clothes, not even the large rags covering his big hairy chest.

Lucinda slid off his lap and kneeled before him, releasing his manhood free. This much he would let her do without a struggle. In fact, he was almost drooling as he sat before her, watching her take him in her hands and stroke him. He had quite a beautiful cock for such an unfortunate Hunchback...almost as nice and thick as the Monster's cock.

Gently, she began to suck at his manhood, cupping his balls, just as her Master had taught her. When she caressed the underside of his cock with her tongue, the Hunchback's moans were deep and sexy with longing. She could not believe it but his guttural groans were making her wet with anticipation. Apparently, his enthusiasm was contagious. She felt his fingers stroke her hair gently, urging her on.

As Lucinda worked on the Hunchback's cock with her mouth, she wondered why her Master kept saying that she was going to be given to monsters. So far, she had only been servicing ugly unfortunate men who couldn't get any women of their own, not even regular prostitutes. And in the case of the Monster, the Phantom, and now the Hunchback, she found their appreciation and gratitude a heady pleasure.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the Hunchback suddenly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away from him. Yanking her to her feet, he dragged her to an outer ledge of the Bell Tower where the sunlight was streaming through.

"Quasi..." Lucinda cursed as she could not remember his name. "Please...people are going to see us!"

Either because he was deaf or simply indifferent, her pleas meant nothing to him. He hauled her up to the waist over the ledge. It was so high up that she was no longer on her feet and completely dependent on him to keep her from toppling over down into the city streets below. He leaned over her back so that the sunlight shone on both of them, revealing them in all their sordidness.

Apparently, the Hunchback wanted all of Paris to know that he was fucking a beautiful woman!

As she was perched over the ledge of the bell tower, clinging onto a gargoyle for dear life, she could not help but notice hordes of people gathered below in the street watching her being fucked vigorously. She blushed as she thought of how she must appear with her naked breasts jiggling back and forth in a steady rhythm.

As in a dream, she kept watching the people on the street. Some of them were horrified mothers, covering their children's eyes with their hands and hurriedly leading them away. Some were men whose hands wanted to inch to the front of their pants and rub themselves. Perhaps the most obnoxious ones down below were a horde of policemen, laughing and pointing.

Lucinda heard the Hunchback babbling out in indecipherable moans as he kept grinding into her crotch from behind. When he pinched her nipples sharply, she began to helplessly quiver and come in loud cries.

She wanted to die when she heard applause coming from the streets below while they were both screaming with their orgasms.

Oh, her Master would not be happy about this at all!