Montana Rhapsody Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The twin's parents David and Lisa had been invited to dinner and that meant Paris didn't have to divert to take the twins home.

The visitors eyed Hal Harrop who'd was in jeans that glued to him and a double-yoke check suit under a vest and a fleece-lined denim jacket.

"Oh god," Paris heard Ruby whisper to herself. Someone was trailing Hal and the attention of the visitors diverted to Alice. Paris knew earlier in their careers both women had been newspaper journalists and they were wondering about what made Alice tick.

"This is Hal," Paris said confidently and the twins giggling rushed forward to kiss him and said in unison, "Hi Hal."

"Er sorry about that. I'm Hal Harrop ma'am," he said to Thelma who, with a little sigh, said, "Oh a real life rancher" and kissed him. At that Ruby also kissed him. Both did so without appearing fazed.

Swallowing hard Hal said, "This is Alice. She's family, big family. One could say my surrogate mother but I say more like my big sister."

Alice looked ready to fall over in astonishment. But she recovered and half curtsied to the women.

"Alice are you of Northern Cheyenne or Crow people?"

Alice said carefully, "Why did you pick those people and not say Blackfeet, or Kootenai or Assiniboine?"

"We are near the south-east I should think. Those peoples are more to the north."

"Thelma, you are well informed. Yes, I am Crow."

"Thank you for sharing that information. I studied Indian tribal spreads as a secondary interest when at university. You may be interest to know my grandparents were English, Scottish, American and French so I consider myself as mixed blood and acknowledge my English and French grandparents were recent immigrants whereas the one of Scottish origin was of much longer origin in America and claimed pure Scottish ancestry."

David and Lisa arrived and ended that conversation, listened to by the others in the group intently.

Lisa was thrilled to confirm that Thelma was author of the historical romance set in New York in the 1880s, 'The Struggles of Dr Rachel Finch'.

"God no one has commented to be about that novel in years," Thelma laughed. "It was published in l978."

"My mother has it and I read it about two years ago when staying with her. I loved it."

"Thank you."

The twins came into the room in their new dresses, proudly shepherded by Paris who eyed the girls' parents defiantly.

David looked rather taken aback while Lisa put her hand to her mouth and said, "Ohmigod" and appeared ready to go berserk until Thelma said, "Why is it about the twins catching up with the times, dressed in the latest New York fashion."

"Huh?" Lisa blurted.

"Oh yes," Ruby said. "Your darlings are just at that age where you wish to up-dress and moms wish to keep them down-dressed as dressed as young teens. Nice touch Paris. The girls will love you for being bold and Lisa will be relieved she didn't have the inner-conflict of having to make the crossover decision."

"I-I... you look lovely girls," Lisa said. "David."

"Um oh yes. Our daughters are becoming swans."

The twins rushed to their parents and kissed them and Bella point back to Paris. "Wait until you see Paris on Saturday night. She'll be the princess of the ball."

"David, I need to go to Billings tomorrow," Lisa said. "I need a new dress."

"Bozeman is heaps closer."

"David!"

"Yes of course dear. Billings it is."

Alice smiled at the visitors. "Ladies please follow me and I'll settle you in. It's time for pre-dinner drinks."

* * *

Hal was undressing and said, "God with Bella having have her boobs hanging out I thought Lisa was about to spit the dummy and Marcie was even showing deep cleavage."

"Well the dresses looked stylish on them and they did look so lovely and so happy."

Hal scratched his balls. "I reckon Thelma saved the day mentioning latest New York fashion. Lisa was standing beside me and at that comment her palpitations just died away."

"Good and I'm getting palpitations looking at that bulge. It's warm in here so you must remove that long underwear that makes me itchy."

"Am I in line for bed play?"

"When aren't you normally faced with that darling?"

"Once a month when..."

"Could you please skip that? Actually at that time you could think about turning me other way up."

"You mean...?" Hal stopped in shock.

"Millions of other couple regard anal sex as normal darling but I have no wish to corrupt you."

"Corrupt me? No way. I've often thought about it."

"Well what a coincidence. I have lube in my drawer."

"Er there are other people in the house."

Paris smiled encouragingly. "But they are not in here watching, are they darling."

"Er may I think about it?"

"Of course darling. In the meantime just get that erection over here and into my mouth."

After they'd finished a great sixty-nine and had both been to the bathroom, Hal spotted the spray tube of lube on Paris's pillow. She moved into position for a Doggy and as he inserted, rather liking this way himself, looked at the entry to her anus and almost came. He thought about his cows and calves stampeding over the edge of a canyon and that helped to recover from the threat of early ejaculation.

Hal built into a lovely rhythm and Paris was making the kind of noises he liked to hear but he hoped the guests didn't hear them. She became quiet and he heard the sound of her lube spray and then watched in near disbelief as Paris's hand came around over her smooth, olive-skin ass and a finger, dripping lube, entered her anal passage in front of his eyes. It disappeared fully in and she groaned and suddenly Hal was pumping into her pussy, time and time again.

"God that was a huge deposit," she said, as they lay on their backs. "Think about anal when you're out riding tomorrow. The girls both ride at a riding school in New York so I'll take them out with Alice tomorrow and into the box canyon, which is a pretty awesome place. Alice says the morning will be okay but we ought to have everyone home before 2:00."

"So she told me."

"Will you think about anal?"

The reply made Paris smile.

"How can I think of anything else?"

On the ride next day Paris was in raptures, seeing her first spring wildflowers.

"What else did you expect with temperatures rising?" Alice said. "But there will be more snow for several weeks yet."

"How many."

With the two visitors listening Alice said, "What do you take me for? A weather forecaster?"

The other three woman exchanged smiles.

* * *

The festival on Saturday included horse races down the main street of the town. Larry won the senior division for cowboys aged fifty years and over.

In the lariat contest semi-finals Hal was booed when he hit his target, one of the contestants in the Beauty Queen contest over the eye with his rope knot and the guys cheered and the women booed when he kissed the girl and said into the microphone he was put off by her big boobs. The contestant slapped him and perhaps that influenced the judges because that contestant went on to be runner-up in her contest. Hal of course was eliminated from the semi-final.

Paris was confident she could win the women's greenhorn show of agility. It was a time trial, a gallop down Main Street pausing midway to pick up a women's 'bonnet', turn around the chuck wagon, dismount halfway down the street and gallop to the finish.

With three riders being unseated going around the chuck wagon Alice instructed Paris about how to lean on a sliding horse and shift her weight going around that obstacle. Earlier she'd said they should both ride Bambi to be lower to the ground.

Paris received a big cheer when her ride was announced. She was becoming very well known, although only going into town once a week and accompanied by Alice but then she'd been on local TV and in their newspaper.

Paris rode practically faultlessly and did her dismount trick that really saved her big-time on the clock.

A huge roar greeted Alice when her ride was announced in the senior women's event and a gasp occurred when she lined up at the star on Bambi, riding bareback. Miraculously she was the fastest round the chuck wagon but with no saddle-horn to pull herself back up on the dismount had to slow into a skid before managing to throw herself back on to Bambi who galloped to the finish.

On the day Alice's time was beaten only by two cowboys and Paris's time was the seventh fastest of every category. She won her division by a record eleven seconds. There were mutterings about Paris not being a greenhorn but she'd also entered the calf-roping contest, where she finished last and in the six-shot shooting contest when no one was sure where her first shot went the safety-marshal stopped her firing the next five shots at the target until everyone was brought in behind her. None of her other shots could be registered at hitting anything, so she came last out of the thirty-five female entrants.

When the prizes were being awarded, Bella winning the Beauty Queen Contest and being asked to hand out the prizes, asked Paris what was it about her dismal shooting. "I don't know really. Perhaps I need glasses. The big bangs also scare me."

The crowd loved and loved it even more when she kissed Bella and said, "You know Bella you won fair and square. The judged took into account Roxie's closed eye but you would have won it on personality alone. But Roxie you made a worthy runner-up and I'm sorry my boss messed your face up. Pay her fifty bucks in compensation Hal."

Hal stood looking uncertain.

"Fifty bucks Hal, fifty bucks Hal," the crowd began to chant.

Hal pulled out a thin roll of notes, peeling off five, and handed the fifty bucks to Roxie.

The twenty-one-year old waggled her eyelashes and cooed, "Oh thank you my handsome cowboy and pressed heavily against him and kissed him full on the mouth, Hal losing his Stetson.

The crowd cheered, just loving it.

That evening after dinner Hal was completely bowled over when Alice came out and announced proudly, "Miss Paris McCoy, Queen of the Ball." He stood gaping beside Ruby and Thelma, also dressed for the dance. The two visitors smiled, not having expected anything else from their rising star.

Paris was packed into a short strapless turquoise dress with a sweetheart neckline, tulle skirt and empire waistline, fully lined with boning. Her stockings were very light blue, her hair was in a French roll and she wore rhinestone filigree dangle earrings and her shoes were plain blue with three-inch heels, suitable for dancing.

She looked at Hal.

"You look wondrously beautiful darling."

"Ohmigod," Alice said, pressing a hand to her bosom.

Ruby and Thelma made appropriately supportive comments and everyone but Alice left, noisily.

On Monday 'The Examiner' carried a photo of Paris at the dance and the caption declared, 'Unofficial Queen of the Spring Festival Dance Saturday night Paris McCoy, a New Yorker who came to our community several months ago in a snowstorm to find out what it's like living on a ranch and being a cowgirl. Well there isn't much Paris (32) can't do on the ranch according to her boss Hal Harrop. She mucks in with the boys on messy jobs, sweats with them riding horses hard, goes out with hay during snowstorms and bachelor Hal at the dance Saturday appeared to be looking at his greenhorn cowgirl with stars in his eyes. Are we to hear more about that? Meanwhile, the community welcomes you as a worthy citizen Paris. New York's loss is our gain.'

Everyone gathered round as Hal read the caption smiled and unnoticed Thelma went off and in her bedroom called a contact on The Daily News in New York and suggested to Caroline she contact 'The Examiner' for a copy of the photograph and caption and interview Paris by phone.

Paris was surprised two hours later when a reporter in New York called wishing to interview here. It was general at first and then got down to specifics. Hal was in his office working on statistics.

"Hal, I have a reporter on the phone. She wants to know if you love me?"

"Yeah."

The reporter said she heard him call yes. "Didn't you know if he did or not?"

"No we hadn't discussed it but he sleeps with me and says lovely things so I've assumed he did."

"And do you love him?"

"Of course I do. He's be far the loveliest man I've romanced since I began looking for a husband when I turned eighteen."

"You're thirty-two now, that's rather a long time to meet the right man?"

"Well I wanted to have a good look around and be sure, didn't I."

"So want can you tell me about engagement possibilities."

"I haven't thought about it but Alice says Hal and I will marry in August but she's only said it the once and then denied it. She's clairvoyant."

"Who's Alice?"

Oh crap, Paris thought, the interview was getting out of hand. "Oh just a woman we know. It's no big deal. We don't have to believe her."

"Well I certainly wouldn't."

"Look do you mind if we end now. I... um have to go out and help castrate bull yearlings."

"Ohmigod, you poor thing."

"You can't just ride a horse around pretending if you wish to be a real cowgirl."

"Ohmigod, what a punch line."

"Pardon me?"

"Look Paris, this is a question just for security. Do you know anyone called Thelma?"

"Only one, Thelma DeLuca, executive editor with my publishers, Barron and Drew. She's been staying a few days here but returns to New York tomorrow. Do you wish to speak to her?"

"No thanks. I have my confirmation. Lovely talking to you Paris. I can't wait to get my hands on your book. Oh any chance of quickly getting a photo of you on a horse?"

"No I'm out to help castrating," Paris lied. "Oh the Great Falls Tribune has a great shot of me on a horse almost crapping myself."

As Paris cut the call she wished she hadn't said half of what she'd said and not mentioned that horse-riding photo. Oh well.

Next day Paris and Alice took the two visitors to Billings to return to New York. The two editors said they'd had such a lovely time during the four full days of their stay and wished Paris well with her novel.

Thelma said casually to Alice, "Will the novel sell well?"

"Yes hugely well but there will be chaos because more people want the book than what you had printed."

"Are you sure about that Alice?"

"Sure about what Ruby?"

"What you just said about the publishing of Paris's new novel."

"I don't know anything about publishing. Why would I say anything? Oh you asked me a question didn't you Ruby?"

"Yes."

"Rely on what you heard girls," Paris said cheerfully. "I honestly believe when she makes a prediction it is wiped from her mind."

Later in the day, boarding the second leg airplane for the direct flight into JFK Ruby took a copy of that morning's 'The New York Daily News'.

Ruby glanced at the 'pointers' to stories inside and said, "Ohmigod." She pointed to a head and shoulders photograph of Paris.

"Ohmigod," Thelma said, reading the 'teaser', 'Castrating young bulls today, writing her upcoming possible best seller tonight. Just who is this woman?'

"Quick, turn to the story. Ohmigod."

"Ohmigod," they chorused, seeing the two photographs, one of the Princess of the Ball and the other on a rearing horse with the caption saying, 'This was my first day on the ranch and I almost crapped myself'.

"Ohmigod, look at the heading," Ruby said.

Thelma read it, 'Romance Novelist Finds Love on the Ranch'.

"Ohmigod, how did they get this story?"

Attempting not to look guilty, Thelma managed, "It makes you wonder sometimes, doesn't it. I don't think we should tell Paris about this. It may bloat her head."

"But she'll know she was interviewed."

"Yes but had no idea if the story would be used. It is rather self-promoting. If the Daily News sends her a copy it may get lost in the mail. We should just leave it."

Next morning a light aircraft flew over the ranch house and a newspaper trailing a long marker ribbon was dropped.

Larry handed Hal the newspaper unopened.

"Why is the Great Falls Tribune dropping us a paper? We are not in its circulation area."

"Don't know Larry. Let's take a look eh?"

They read in silence until Larry offered, "Pretty good stuff don't you think?"

"Pretty good stuff! She virtually has me engaged to her. Where is the little bitch? I'll wring her neck."

"Out with Alan and Tom bringing bulls out of the ravines ready for the drove up to summer pasture."

"Well I screw her neck when she gets back."

"More likely screw her boss."

"Larry!"

Larry was hastily on his way out when stopped by Alice in the doorway. She was white-faced.

"Bad news boys. Alan just radioed in. He saw it happen. Marissa threw Paris stepping into a hole. She got to her feet on the edge of the canyon and appeared okay but the ground beneath her gave way. She'd ended up near the edge. She's either dead or unconscious on a ledge about seventy feet down. Alan thinks a small tree broke her fall and then saved her going right on down on to rocks. He's called a chopper and it's on his way here to pick you up Hal."

"Oh god, my darling."

"She's going to be okay Hal. I can see her in a dressing gown walking from the hospital."

"What did you say? Tell me the truth."

"Say what Hal? Have I just given you a reading?"

"Yes."

"Well my mind will be blank about that Hal. You'll have to trust me. If I'm wrong does it matter?"

Hal raced from the room to the radio. He called Alan to find exactly where they were. Okay, at the end of pasture thirteen on the ranch house side of the canyon."

"Correct. As you come in you'll see us standing, looking down the exact spot. I think I've seen her move. It may be better if she stays unconscious so she doesn't get up, dazed, and walk off the edge."

"Oh Christ. Keep by your radio."

Hal was given a headset and as the chopper lifted off was told the pilot's name was Jeff.

"Hi Jeff. I'm the rancher Hal."

"Give me my course Hal by visual direction."

"Follow that dirt road in front of you and at those trees up ahead on the right bear left and follow the fence line west."

"Hal this is Royce, rescue leader. Please confirm. The woman went over and her fall was broken by a tree and she landed on a ridge about seventy feet down."

"Correct Royce. The latest report was my foreman believed he saw Paris move."

"Thanks Hal. You get us there and we'll do the rest. We'll have to go down with a stretcher in case she has severe head injuries or broken her back."

Hal wince. "Jeff this is Hal. Turn left here. That's it. Keep this course until we spot them. There they are almost a hundred yards out. My men will be looking down. They've taken the horses away so you can do anything."

"I see them Hal. Over and out."

The helicopter hovered and a rescue guy in harness was lowered by winch. He had a stretcher tied to his belt by a short line. Hal watched as the guy reached the ledge and bent over Paris. He signaled.

"Victim is alive," Royce said, and then, "She's talking."

The message crackled into their headphones. "Paris is coherent. No sign of blood or broken bones. She believes she took a huge hit on the tree branches and is just badly bruised. I'm using the stretcher just in case."

The guy placed the stretcher beside Paris and eased it under her as far as he could and then pulled her upper body on to it and then her feet.

"Okay that's done and she's strapped in. Only reaction was a few groans. I do think she's okay. The stretcher is secure and I'm climbing into position above her. Lift when I wave."

Royce said, "Confirming to lift when you wave."

The guy waved and Royce operated the winch.

"Ambulance entering the paddock followed by the press and another SUV," called the pilot.

The person in the SUV was a doctor. As the stretcher was lowered out in the field she was ready to check Paris. The medics from the ambulance were ready to assist. The chopper landed and the photographer from 'The Examiner' got some shots of the doctor attending Paris and then got Alan to point where Paris had been lifted.