Montana Summer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might as well get the coffee going." Suzanne wasn't one to lounge around in bed after waking up. She reached for her robe and quickly wrapped it around her. It was another chilly morning.

It wasn't long before the fire was roaring in the old stove and the heat began to radiate throughout the kitchen. Once she started working on breakfast, the uncertainty she had felt earlier began to evaporate. She smiled as she remembered what her grandmother had always said, "There's nothing like hard work to take troubles off a person's mind."

The coffee had just finished brewing in the blue enamel coffee pot on the stove when Suzanne heard the sound of heavy boots on the porch. The door swung open and Ryan walked through the door.

He flashed her his normal big grin. "I woke up and saw the smoke coming up from the chimney." Ryan looked at stove and asked, "Is the coffee ready?"

"Yes, it is." Suzanne motioned for Ryan to sit down at the table and she poured them each a cup of coffee. "Did you sleep well?" she asked as she sat down across from Ryan.

"Like a rock! I don't even remember getting into bed last night." Ryan took a sip of the fresh coffee.

Suzanne studied Ryan as she drank her coffee. The boy had changed so much since coming here. He had learned how to ride, and had ridden in the rodeo. He had been involved in a gunfight, and had been shot. He carried himself with a quiet confidence that seemed older than his years. Just a couple of days ago, he had survived a run-in with a large brown bear. She smiled to herself as she looked at Ryan and she could understand how her daughter could fall in love with him. He was a remarkable young man.

"Do you think you will ever regret giving everything up to stay here and live on the ranch?" Suzanne was curious.

Ryan looked down at his cup of coffee and then over at his aunt. "I didn't give anything up. Before I got here, I didn't have anything. Here, I have everything." Ryan was silent for a few seconds. "I never felt like I really fit in back in the city. I was like a shoe that was a size too big. Yeah, you can wear it, but it never feels comfortable."

"Right from the first day that I got here. I felt like I was home and that I had a purpose here," he continued. "Now, I can't imagine wanting to be anywhere else."

"You look like you've put on some weight since you arrived." Suzanne could tell he was bigger and stronger.

Ryan laughed. "I think it's your breakfasts that did it. That's something else, back in the city, I might eat something for breakfast and I might not. Here, I look forward to your breakfasts, they just seem to make the day sunnier."

Suzanne laughed heartily. Ryan had washed away the final bit of gloom that had been hanging over her. "That may be the biggest piece of malarkey that I have ever heard, but it has earned you your breakfast this morning."

Some rustling could be heard coming from the bedroom and Bill appeared in the doorway with a grin on his face. "A fella can't get a decent day's sleep with all the nattering going on in here."

"Yeah, you were just afraid that we were going to start talking about you, and with the way your hearing is, you bust your butt outta that bed to make sure you didn't miss anything." Suzanne's face wore a warm smile for her husband.

Bill sat down at the table and grinned at Ryan. "Well, what's your take on the day so far?"

Ryan raised his cup and smiled back at his uncle. "It's a damn fine day to be alive."

Suzanne got up from the table and began to prepare breakfast. She glanced over and looked at her husband and nephew. Somehow what had seemed near disastrous last night didn't seem so bad in the light of the day. If Ryan ended up not being related to Jessi, and if they were truly in love then maybe, just maybe, it could turn out to be a good thing.

---

After the breakfast was over, Jessi and Becky went to pack up their bags and Ryan went outside to take his tent down.

Charlie, Walter and Bill were sitting on the veranda finishing their last cup of coffee.

"Would you mind if Esther and I stayed up here for a couple of more days?" Charlie asked.

"Of course not," Bill answered. "How long do you want to stay up here?"

"Two, maybe three days, and maybe even four. It all depends on how long I can keep Esther happy up here," Charlie answered. He then looked at his son. "Just come back up in a couple of days and check on us. Don't bother taking the horses back with you today, your mom and I might want to take a ride."

Walter shrugged his shoulders. "That's fine with me. Do you need me to bring you any supplies?"

Charlie shook his head. "Yeah, pack up some grub when you come up in case you mother and I decide to stay longer."

"I'll give you the keys to the cabin." Bill wished he could spend a few more days up here, too, but there was too much work to be done on the ranch. "We'll leave all the food that is left for you. There should be plenty of feed and hay for your horses."

"Thanks, I appreciate it," Charlie replied. He had talked to his wife about staying up here for a few more days and was pleased that she was more than happy with the idea. It felt good to have the opportunity to get back to his roots.

Once Ryan had his gear stowed in his truck, he walked up onto the veranda. "Don't worry about the horses, Walt and Charlie can give me a hand getting them loaded up into the trailer and I can haul it back. I need you to get Suzanne and the girls back down to the ranch. The girls need to get their car loaded and get on the road before it gets too late. I would like them to get back to Missoula before dark." Bill looked around to make sure neither of the girls was near. "It makes nervous if they have to drive that highway at night."

Ryan nodded. "Okay, let me get their stuff loaded up. I'll start on the chores once I back down there."

"Okay, I shouldn't be too far behind you," Bill replied.

Deep down inside, Ryan was a little disappointed that his aunt was coming with them. He had hoped to have a little time alone with Jessi before she left, but that didn't look like it was going to happen.

Becky's parents had already left and Janice had made the two girls promise that they would stop in before they left town. "Besides," Janice reminded her daughter. "You have clean clothes at home that you need to pick up before you leave."

Once back at the ranch, Jessi and Becky wasted no time in getting Becky's car packed with their belongings. Suzanne went through the pantry, pulling out jars of preserves and canned vegetables for the girls to take back with them. She had insisted that the girls take a cooler filled with frozen meat with them. "It will stay frozen until you get to your apartment."

"Well," Becky laughed. "We won't be going hungry."

Ryan carried the heavy cooler out to Becky's car and placed it in the trunk. He carefully checked all of the tires with a pressure gauge to make sure that they had been inflated properly. He then opened the hood and checked the oil and water. He shone a flashlight on the serpentine belt as his uncle had taught him, carefully looking for any signs of cracks. Once Ryan was satisfied that all was in order, he closed the hood.

Just as he was finished, Jessi came out of the house, "Quick," she whispered. "Let's go into the barn while Becky keeps mom busy in the house for a couple minutes."

Once out of sight of the house Jessi wrapped her arms around Ryan. "I'm going to miss you, cowboy."

Ryan smiled and kissed the tip of her nose. "I'm going to miss you, too."

"I wish we had more time..." Jessi's words trailed off.

"I know," Ryan answered. "I wish we had more time, too. I guess the way to look at it is like this, we will have the rest of our lives to be together."

"Yeah, I know. I try to tell myself that, but it doesn't seem to help."

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of Bill's truck pulling into the driveway. Jessi's face conveyed the disappointment that she felt inside. "I guess we had better say our goodbyes now."

Ryan leaned over and kissed Jessi on the lips. Their tongues surged and retreated from each other's mouth. Ryan could feel his heart race from the kiss.

Jessi's eyes were moist and she was trying hard not to cry. She looked deep into Ryan's eyes and tried hard to burn that image into her mind. "I love you, Ryan."

"I love you, too. When do you think you will be coming back?"

"There is a long weekend in early October and I think we will be coming home for that." Jessi held Ryan as his arms continued to hold her close to him. "We need to think of a reason for you to come up and stay the weekend with me."

"Oh, I can think of a good reason to come up and see you." Ryan tried to make Jessi smile with a bit of humor.

It worked and Jessi wiped her eyes then smiled. "Yeah, I bet you can."

Ryan walked Jessi to the car. Becky and Suzanne were just emerging from the house and Bill had parked the truck and walked over to where Jessi and Ryan were standing.

"Did you make sure everything was okay with the car?" Bill asked Ryan.

"Yup," Ryan answered. "Everything looks good."

Jessi hugged her mother and then her father. She looked at Ryan and she didn't care what her parents thought, she gave Ryan a hug and kiss before climbing into the car.

"You two drive carefully, there are idiots out on the highway," Bill warned.

"We'll be careful and we'll call when we get there," Jessi promised.

Ryan felt a tinge of sadness as he watched the girls drive down the driveway and on to the main road.

Suzanne had tears in her eyes and quickly excused herself and headed back into the house. Ryan saw that his uncle's eyes were looking a little moist and that was okay. His were the same way.

Bill let out a deep sigh and looked at Ryan. "Well, what do you say we get to work and get those horses unloaded?"

Ryan nodded. "That sounds good to me." At least it would take his mind of off Jessi and make the day pass quicker.

---

"Well, how did the camping weekend go with Dad's new camper?" Stan asked his mother.

Janice tried to put a bright smile on her face. "Dad loved showing his new toy off and it was much more comfortable sleeping in there than I expected."

"Speaking of the great white hunter, where is Dad?" Stan peered through the window and noticed that the car was gone.

"He went down to the store to see how everything went over the weekend." Janice had busied herself putting away the unused food from the camper.

Stan put his sandwich on a plate and began to head toward the stairs. He paused at the bottom step and looked back towards the kitchen. "What's up with Becky? She seemed, I dunno, really on edge when I talked to her."

Janice closed her eyes and braced herself against the kitchen counter. Stan was the only person she could tell. She hadn't breathed a word to her husband about Becky. "Stan, please don't breathe a word of this to your father. He has no idea. Your sister thinks that she is pregnant."

The paper plate that Stan had been holding fell from his hand. His face blanched, and for a moment, he thought he was going to pass out. Stan's heart raced like a trip hammer. A million thoughts raced through his head. Was he the father? Did Becky tell their mother that they had engaged in sex on several occasions? What would Lindsey say once she found out?

It took Stan what seemed an eternity to reply to his mother. "Oh my, God! You've got to be kidding." Stan bent down and picked his sandwich and the plate off of the stairs. As much as he didn't want to face his mother, he knew that he had to go back into the kitchen.

Janice had tried not to cry, but a few tears had escaped. She was glad to see her son come back into the kitchen. "Jessi took her to the family planning clinic at the university. She should know for sure one way or the other this week. Becky used one of those home pregnancy test kits and it came back positive."

"Did she say who the father was?"

Janice shook her head. "No, she wouldn't tell me. She said that she wanted to wait until she had the results back from the family planning clinic."

Stan felt a surge of relief flow through his body. He would have to call Becky and talk to her once he was in Denver. He wasn't sure if she wanted to hear from him, but he knew it was what he had to do.

---

Becky and Jessi had gotten back to their apartment in Missoula before dark. Jessi had called her mother and let her know that they had arrived safely. Suzanne had promised to call Becky's mother to let her know.

Neither of them felt like cooking so they went to the pizza place that was only a couple of blocks from where they were staying. Jessi noticed the improvement in Becky's mood and when they got home from supper, she had commented on it.

"I think it's the not knowing that's the worst," commented Becky. She felt better now that she was away from her parents. "Either I'm pregnant, or I'm not. No amount of worrying is going to change that fact. Hopefully, I will know either tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest."

Jessi had changed into a pair of boxers and an old t-shirt. She flopped down on the bed beside Becky. "Well, we can hope for the best."

"And plan for the worst," replied Becky.

Jessi turned serious. "If you are pregnant, what are you going to tell your parents? I mean as far as the father."

Becky shivered for a moment. "I don't know. I just can't tell them that it is Stan. It would kill them."

"Yeah, I sort of know what that is like already, with me and Ryan."

Becky nodded and then got up and then walked into the bathroom to get changed for bed. "Do you think your parents know that you and Ryan have done it?"

Jessi giggled. "Well, they don't know, but I am quite sure that they suspect it. I think Dad knows, and I think Mom knows as well, but I think she is in denial." Jessi sighed. "I wished I could have gotten to fuck Ryan one more time before we left."

"Yeah! Me too!" Becky walked back out of the bathroom. She looked at her friend and was sorry that she had made the comment. "I'm sorry, Jessi. I shouldn't have said that."

Jessi squeezed Becky's hand. "No, don't worry about it. I was just missing him."

"Does it bother you when I fool around with you two?" Becky asked. "I sort of just invite myself along at times."

Jessi looked at Becky. "No, not at all. I think it's hot. With you, it's different. We were both fooling around with him before I fell in love with him."

"Yeah, it is hot. It really turned me on to have you watching me sucking him." Becky could the warmth building between her legs.

Jessi felt her cheeks flush. "It turned me on, too."

"Hey, are we still going to make that video for Ryan?" Becky had a mischievous look on her face.

"Oh yes! I think we should!" Jessi grinned. "The thought of him jacking off while watching a video of us drives me wild."

"I want to be so dirty on it, I can't even tell you." Becky was struck with the sudden urge to slip her hands into her shorts and to start playing with her pussy.

"Oh yeah? What do you want to do?" Jessi could feel the warmth spreading in her thighs.

Becky took a deep breath. "I want us to start by feeling each other up and then to start undressing each other. Then I want us to play with each other's tits and suck each other's nipples. Then I want to start playing with your pussy while you play with mine." Becky was too turned on now to be embarrassed. "I want to try going down on you and lick your pussy."

Jessi held her breath for a moment. "I'd like that. I'd like to lick yours, too."

"And I want to talk really dirty to Ryan as we fool around," Becky continued. "Talk about how much we like his hard cock and how we hope that he is jacking off while watching us."

Jessi's voice was a hoarse whisper, "You've got me so turned on now."

Becky slipped her boxers and panties off. "So am I."

It only took Jessi a second to slip out of her shorts and underwear. She reached and put her hand between Beck's slightly spread legs and to find her wet slit. "Just thinking about you sucking Ryan's cock turned me on."

Becky slipped her hand between Jessi's thighs and began to slide her finger along the warm, wet slit. "I wish we had that cock here right now, I would suck it again for you."

"I want to watch him fuck you with it." Jessi replied as her finger found the swollen nub between her friend's legs.

"Mmm, I'd like that." Becky's finger played with Jessi's engorged clit. "Where's the wildest place you two have done anything?"

Jessi's hips had begun to hump against Becky's hand and fingers. She thought for a second. "Well, I have him a hand-job when he was in the hospital. I wanted to suck him off, but I was afraid we'd get caught."

"I'd love to watch you give him a hand-job." Becky's voice was full of lust as she felt Jessi press hard against her hand.

The thought of masturbating Ryan to orgasm while Becky watched fueled Jessi's wanton passion even further. She slipped her finger into Becky's slippery tunnel as she pressed her knuckle against the swollen nub of Becky's clit. "Maybe we should video that for us, we could take turns making Ryan cum."

"That would be so hot," Becky replied. "And, maybe we could get him to jack off for us, too. That really turned me on when we were camping this summer."

"I don't think we'd have any trouble talking him into masturbating for us. He likes to be watched while he strokes his cock." Jessi rubbed Becky's clit faster and harder now. "I'm so turned on now. Do you want to know what else turned me on?"

"What?" Becky asked.

"When you let Ryan cum on your face, that just sent me right over the edge, I came so hard when I saw that." The mental picture in Jessi's mind almost drove her over the edge. The feeling of Becky's finger fucking her hot tunnel was driving her wild with lust. She leaned her head down and began to suck on Becky's erect nipples.

"Oh god," Becky whimpered. "Suck my tits, I love how that feels."

Jessi's tongue circled around the stiff nipple that rose from Becky's breast. Her lips closed around it and she began to slowly suck it into her mouth like a miniature cock. As she gently bit down, her tongue flicked back and forth in quick, fluttering movements, she liked how her friend's nipple felt in her mouth.

Becky moaned and fondled Jessi's breast with one hand, and continued masturbating Jessi with her other hand. She thrust her hips in a gentle motion against Jessi's hand and bathed in the waves of pleasure that washed over her body.

Nothing existed in Jessi's mind except for the blinding lust that she felt. She wanted to make Becky cum like she had never cum before. The way that the fire raged in her own body told her that her climax was going to be monumental.

Jessi raised her head from Becky's breast and she scarcely recognized her voice as she spoke. "I want to taste you, Becky."

"Oh yes! I want to taste you, too!" Becky responded.

They repositioned themselves so that Becky lay on her back with her legs spread, and her knees pulled up slightly.

Jessi felt her heart race as she lowered her mouth to Becky's sex. She could feel Becky pulling down on her hips to bring her pussy in contact with Becky's mouth. With her fingers she spread open Becky's delicate lips, exposing her hard nub of a clit and then began to run her tongue from her clit to her opening. The taste surprised her a bit, it was similar to the taste of her own juices that she had licked from her finger while masturbating.

Becky held her breath as she felt Jessi opening her sex. A jolt of pleasure hit as she felt her friend's tongue touch her clit. No one had ever done this to her before. Jessi had told her about Ryan going down on her and how good it had felt. As Jessi's tongue circled and flicked her pearl of lust, she ran her own tongue along her friend's slit.