Montana Summer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard about growth hormones, do you use any?"

Bill shook his head. "Nope. A lot of feed lot operations use hormones to get their cattle bigger faster. I like mine to do it naturally. We can get more money for our cattle that way. Just like that deal we got with that restaurant fella. He advertises that the meat he serves is hormone-free and grass-fed Montana beef, and can charge his customers more for it."

Ryan checked his watch. "I should get back down to the house. I need to get cleaned up before heading in for my afternoon classes."

"Yeah, we don't want you wandering into the school smelling like the sweet smell of success." Bill's eyes twinkled as he laughed. "What time to you have to be at school tomorrow?"

"I've only got one class tomorrow and it starts at 3:30," Ryan replied as he got into the passenger side of the pickup.

"If we can get our asses away from the coffee pot first thing in the morning, we shouldn't have any trouble getting some of these cattle moved down to the corral before you have to go to school tomorrow." Bill started the truck and started to drive back down to the ranch.

As they drove back to the ranch, grey clouds could be seen over the mountains to the north-west. "I'll have to listen to the weather-guesser on the radio later on. It looks like we could be in for some rain tonight."

Later in the day, just after sundown, as Ryan arrived home from his classes, he could smell the sweet, damp smell of oncoming rain.

The first days of school had passed quickly. Ryan didn't realize how busy he was going to be when he signed up for his classes. Working on the ranch, going to school and keeping up with his homework didn't leave much time for anything else.

Once he had finished supper, he headed back to his small apartment to start on his homework. He was surprised when he looked at the clock when he had finished. It was almost midnight. Where had the time gone? He stretched and then headed off to bed.

He had called Jessi earlier in the evening but it was hard to talk to her with his aunt hovering around. He had mentioned to his uncle that he was thinking of getting a cell phone. Bill had looked up from the paper and nodded and said. "I think that would be a good idea, especially with winter just around the corner and you driving into town every day.

Jessi hadn't been very pleased to hear that Laura Hannah, aka Hot Lips Hannah, was enrolled in some of Ryan's classes. "I thought she was going out of town." Jessi's voice was ripe with consternation at hearing that Laura had some classes with Ryan. And that was probably with good reason.

Laura had hinted that she would be more than willing to go out with Ryan anytime he wanted. "Here's my number." She pressed a piece of paper with a phone number printed neatly on it. "Call me anytime." Laura had licked her lips seductively and rubbed her breasts against his arm. "For anything."

Ryan felt himself harden as he thought about Laura's lips. 'She had lips made for sucking cock,' he had said to himself. Her lips were pouty and full and Ryan imagined the tip of his organ passing over them. He groaned as he felt his erection swell to its full size. His hand reached down and gripped his rigid member.

He wondered what her nipples looked like. Were they large, to match the size of her boobs? She had a massive set of tits that jiggled delightfully as she walked. Ryan's hand was moving up and down his shaft as he fantasized about Laura's breasts. He wondered if she liked having her nipples sucked and bitten.

His hand slowed its movements up and down his stiff shaft. He was enjoying his fantasy and he wanted to make it last. A surge of lust flowed through Ryan as he thought about placing his rigid cock between Laura's big tits and fucking them. He would have bet money that she enjoyed that. Would she try to take the tip of his cock into her mouth as it slid between her twin peaks?

Ryan moaned softly as his other hand began to massage his aching balls. He was thinking about fucking Laura from behind and watching her massive mammaries bouncing delightfully with their carnal motions.

There was no doubt in his mind, he knew that she would take extreme pleasure if she knew that he was jacking off while thinking about her. His hand moved up and down the length of his organ, still trying not to get off too soon. He touched the tip of his inflated cock-head and rubbed the slippery pre-cum over his shaft.

As he stroked his cock he fantasized about his hands kneading Laura's big tits while she serviced his erection with her mouth. He moaned, "Yeah, suck it." His hand moved faster and faster over his aching shaft. He knew he wasn't going to last long if he kept up the current pace of his stroking.

There was nothing he could do about it now, the fantasy of Laura's head bobbing up and down as she swallowed his stiff cock was too much. He wanted to cum in her mouth in his fantasy. His hand was a blur, rapidly pumping up and down his steel-hard shaft. Ryan was lost in his fantasy and he could feel the warm wetness of her mouth engulfing his manhood. Like a volcano getting ready to erupt, there was no stopping his impending orgasm.

Ryan began to moan loudly as in his mind he began to shoot his cum into Laura's mouth. He could feel the warm, thick jizz shooting from his cock and landing on his stomach and chest. Over and over, he felt his balls contract until there was nothing left to eject.

Slowly the vision of Laura vanished from his head. He lay in his bed panting and his head was still spinning from the intensity of his orgasm. As satisfying as his climax was, he found himself feeling a touch of sadness. He wished that Jessi were there with to share it with him. He wondered if some of it was guilt because he had fantasized about sex with someone else.

It didn't take Ryan long to fall asleep. Tomorrow was another day and that meant it would be an early morning with chores around the ranch followed up by classes with another long night of completing up his homework.

---

"Are you going to come with me?" Becky was anxious as she looked at Jessi.

"If you want me to," Jessi answered.

"Yes." Becky felt relieved; she didn't want to go to the doctor by herself. "I really need you there with me."

Becky handed Jessi the keys to the car. "You drive, I'm too nervous."

Jessi was relieved to find that the doctor's office wasn't too busy yet. A parking spot was easy to find. Once inside, there were only a couple of girls not much older than Becky sitting in the waiting room

"Do you have an appointment?" The woman behind the desk was older and wore a name tag that said Leanne.

"Yes," Becky responded. "Becky, uh, Rebecca Evans."

"And have you been here to see us before?" Leanne asked.

"No, Dr. Grady from the clinic sent me over here."

"Okay." Leanne pointed to a clipboard with some forms that sat on the counter. "Go ahead and fill those out and give me your insurance cards and your driver's license."

Becky filled out the forms and began to answer the questionnaire. When she came to the question that asked if she was pregnant, she almost answered no out of habit. She stared at the box for yes for a few moments and then checked the affirmative. It was the first time that she had to admit to herself that she was indeed pregnant.

After returning the clipboard to the desk, Becky tried to concentrate on the program that was on the television in the waiting room but, found she couldn't. She felt nauseous and her stomach hurt. She wasn't sure if it was from being pregnant or from worry.

It seemed to take forever for the nurse to open the door and call Becky's name. In reality, it had only been fifteen minutes since Jessi and Becky had sat down in the waiting area. "Miss Evans?" she had called.

Becky got up and grabbed Jessi's hand and squeezed it. "Here," she managed to croak.

The nurse smiled. "Come with me."

"I'm here for moral support," Jessi announced.

"That's fine." The nurse led them to an empty examination room. "I need to take your vital signs."

With professional precision, the nurse checked Becky's temperature, blood pressure, heart rate and wrote them on a piece of paper. She had Becky stand on a scale and wrote down the results. "The doctor will be in shortly to see you."

Jessi sat in the hard plastic chair in the corner and let Becky take the more comfortable looking of the two. Posters advising expectant mothers of the benefits of prenatal care hung on the walls, as did a large poster showing the anatomy of a woman. As she tried to think of something to say to cheer Becky up, a light knock came at the door and the doctor walked in.

"Miss Evans, I'm Dr. Martinelli."

He looked to be in his early fifties. His hair was graying and his face had the weathered look of a man who spent considerable time in the outdoors. A pair of reading glasses was perched precariously on the tip of his nose. He wore blue jeans, cowboy boots and a western style shirt beneath his open white lab coat, and a stethoscope hung around his neck.

The doctor shook Jessi's hand and then he sat down on the padded stool and opened up the chart that he had carried in his hand. He looked up at Becky. "I'm glad you came in this morning. How have you felt? Have you had any problems?"

Becky shook her head. "No, none that I can think of."

"Have you had any abdominal pain?"

Becky reached down with her hand and pointed to just above her pelvic region. "I've had some pain down around here for the past week or so."

Dr. Martinelli nodded. "I wondered if you wouldn't. I want to do an ultra-sound on you today, young lady." He looked at Becky and gave her a reassuring look. "When the results of your test came back there were some hormone levels that weren't what we would expect to see and that's why Dr. Grady from the clinic referred you to me."

"How long has it been since your last menstrual period?"

"About eight weeks," Becky replied.

The doctor nodded. "I see. So that would put you around five to seven weeks then."

"Probably closer to five or six," Becky blushed as she volunteered the information. She only hoped that he didn't press for any details.

He stood up and opened one of the cabinet doors and retrieved a hospital style gown. "I need you to change into this and I will be right back. Go ahead and leave your bra and panties on."

Jessi stood up and took Becky's clothes as she began to undress. After she put the gown on she looked at Jessi and tried to joke, "Well, at least he's sort of cute. I wouldn't want an ugly doctor to see me in my undies."

Her comment broke the tension, even if for just a moment. Jessi felt a little bit of relief as she smiled and replied, "Hell no, we aren't stripping down for any ugly doctors."

---

The morning at the ranch was grey and drizzly. Ryan checked the clock when he woke up. He had slept in. It was almost 8:00AM. He had forgotten to set his alarm clock and the lack of morning sun had fooled his body.

"Good morning," he greeted his aunt and uncle after he had showered and dressed. "Bit damp out this morning."

"Yes, it certainly is," Suzanne replied.

Bill looked up from the four day old paper. "Yeah, that's why I didn't bother come knocking at your door this morning. No point in moving those cattle down here today with the weather like this. The trucks won't be here until next Monday, so I guess we will just move the cattle down here over the weekend."

Suzanne handed Ryan a cup of coffee. "Well, if you two think you are just going to snooze and loaf the morning away, you had better think again."

Bill winked at Ryan. "Uh-oh, it looks like we are in for it now. I can sense that you probably have some sort of project in mind for us."

"I certainly do. The Ladies' Auxiliary is holding a sale next weekend and I thought you two could go through some of those boxes up in the loft and see if there is anything we can donate."

Bill groaned audibly at the prospect. "It's worse than I thought."

"Now, Bill, you've been promising to go through those boxes for me for how long? Near five years I think." Suzanne wore the smug look of a woman who knew she was going to get her way as she prepared breakfast for Ryan. "And each time that I have asked you to do it, you have managed to weasel your way out."

"It can't be that bad, can it?" Ryan looked at his uncle.

"Well, I suppose not, that is, if you don't mind rooting through boxes of old doilies and girdles and stuff like that," Bill replied with a deadpan look on his face.

Suzanne's face reddened as she sat a plate down in front of Ryan. "Bill McFayden! You know damned well that I have never worn a girdle and that there are no boxes of doilies in that barn."

Bill knew when he was beaten. There was no point in arguing with his wife. She had them boxed into a corner with no way out. "Well, Ryan, as soon as you are done with your breakfast, I suppose we had better make our way out to the barn and get after it."

---

The nurse wheeled a portable ultra-sound into the examination room and plugged it in to a wall outlet. She turned the power switch to the machine on and watched it come to life. "Okay." Satisfied that all was well with the equipment she turned and looked at Becky. "We'll be right back."

Jessi looked at the monitor and then at Becky. "I wonder if it gets any movie channels."

Becky couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Either that, or can we play video games on it?"

Tap, tap. The door opened once again and the nurse and Dr. Martinelli re-entered the examination room.

"Lay down," the nurse instructed Becky. She placed a pillow under Becky's head and then reached for a squeeze tube from the cart that the ultra-sound machine sat on. "Pull your gown just up past your tummy for me."

Becky pulled her gown up and tried not to laugh as she thought of all the clean underwear jokes she had heard in her life.

"Okay, this is going to feel cold. It's just conductive gel to help get a better picture with the ultra-sound."

It was cold, and Becky flinched as the nurse liberally applied the gel to her abdomen. "Lay very still," she advised Becky as she put the transducer up to Becky's stomach.

Jessi watched the screen as the nurse slowly moved the transducer back and forth. It was nothing like anything she had seen before and none of it made any sense to her. For some reason, she had expected to see a crystal clear picture of Becky's internal organs and in the vivid colors that she remembered from her school text books.

The doctor stroked his chin with his left hand as he watched the monitor intensely. His nose was only inches from the monitor when in almost a whisper he told the nurse, "Lower."

Becky almost came off of the table in pain when the transducer pressed against her in the area where she had felt the aching cramps for the past couple of weeks.

Jessi was startled by Becky's sudden movements. "What's wrong?" she blurted out.

"It's okay, honey," the nurse tried to reassure Becky. "Lay back down. I'll be gentler this time." She put the transducer back on the same spot but with less pressure and looked at the doctor.

He nodded at the nurse. "That's enough. I've seen all I need to see. Miss Evans, I am going to have you admitted directly to the hospital."

"Why? What's wrong?" Becky was scared. This wasn't what she expected at all.

He sat down on the stool and wheeled himself closer to the examination table. "You have an ectopic pregnancy."

"What does that mean?" Becky didn't understand.

"It's sometimes called a tubal pregnancy. We need to go in and take care of it," he answered in a calm and reassuring manner.

"Like an abortion? I don't know if I could have an abortion." She was beginning to panic.

"No, it's not an abortion. What has happened is not all that uncommon. I see two or three cases a year." He stood up and pointed to a chart on the wall that showed the anatomy of a female.

"Normally after fertilization the egg travels through the fallopian tubes to the uterus and then the egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus.

Using his pen as a pointer he indicated an area outside of the uterus. "Your egg stopped here and that's the reason for the pain you are having. The embryo is growing outside of the uterus. If we don't do something about it now, the tube will burst and that's something we don't want to happen."

"I'm not sure." Becky was still confused.

Dr. Martinelli reached for Becky's hand and held it. His voice was composed and comforting, almost fatherly, ""There are risks with any kind of surgery—we'll go over those once I have you admitted. Becky, I'm sorry, there isn't a choice in this matter. If we leave the embryo where it is now, both you and the baby will die."

Jessi felt like she had just been slapped in the face. The color had drained from her face when the doctor had said that Becky could die if she didn't do. She looked at the doctor and asked, "How long will she be in the hospital?"

"Well, she should be ready to go home tonight, first thing in the morning at the very latest," he answered. "The surgeon will make one tiny hole and do the procedure laproscopically. He will want her to spend tomorrow in bed, and to take things easy for a week or so."

He turned to Becky. "You will be just fine. In case you are worried about scarring, the hole is very small and at your age it will virtually disappear."

"Can I call someone for you?" The nurse asked Becky.

"No," Becky replied. "Jessi will take care of all that."

"You just lay there and relax," Dr. Martinelli advised Becky. "We are going to have an ambulance take you to the hospital. It's not an emergency at this very moment, but I don't want to take any chances."

After the doctor and nurse had left Becky looked at Jessi with a sad look on her face. "I guess this means I won't be pregnant. Somehow, it doesn't make me feel happy."

"I know, I was just thinking the same thing." Jessi felt the same way. "Do you want me to call your mother?"

"No, I will call her once I'm in there." Becky shook her head. "You need to promise me that you won't tell anyone. Not even your mom or Ryan." Becky took a deep breath. "I'm going to tell her that it is a cyst on my ovary. That way there won't be any more asking about who the father is."

"What about Stan? Will you ever tell him?"

"No." Becky's tone was firm. "No one needs to know. It's better this way." Then she looked at Jessi with a look of near desperation. "Promise me, Jessi. Please?"

Jessi shook her head. "I promise Becky. I won't tell anyone, not even Ryan."

"Thanks."

---

Bill stood in the loft of the barn with his hands on hips and surveyed the mess that he and Ryan were confronted with. "Here lies the junk of five generations of McFaydens."

"Yeah, I see it every morning as I leave my place." Ryan laughed.

"I was sort of hoping that it would just take care of itself," Bill responded.

They had backed a truck into the barn below the loft. Bill had told Ryan that anything that was junk would just be dumped directly into the bed of the truck and then hauled off to the county landfill.

They came across a bicycle for a small child. Bill's eyes got misty. "This was Jessi's first bike. I can still see her riding up and down the driveway with the dog chasing behind her."

"To the sale?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, but I want to clean it up first. Maybe some other little girl can have as much as Jessi did."

Suzanne had come out several times and was impressed with the progress Bill and Ryan had made. She had fully expected them to make a token attempt and then disappear with some lame excuse as to why they couldn't finish, but they had stuck to it.

Ryan opened an old suitcase and began to laugh so hard that tears were rolling down his cheeks.