Monterey Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rolled on to our sides and continued the oral play until once again we came. This time it was a little weaker and, truthfully, I was getting a bit oversensitive to the touch. Once we were done, we just lay there, caressing each other until we dozed off.

When we awoke, we heard noises next door. Were Anne and Rick going at it? Jon ot up and fetched robes for the two of us and we silently crept out to the balcony, hoping we could get a view into their room.

The view was not great, but there was a view. The lights were dim next door but we could clearly see Anne laying on her back on the sofa and Rick on top of her in the classic missionary position. His large pasty white body moved slowly as he plowed a surprisingly long but thin tool into her. Her back arched to meet him and a series of "Ohs!" were clearly audible as they fucked.

I leaned on the rail of our balcony as I watched them, trying to act like I was looking at the courtyard and the street below. Then I felt Job lifting the hem of my robe. He was going to fuck me right out here, in plain view of the street and the traffic driving by! This was amazing! I felt his once-again fully stiff member as it nudged between my pussy lips. Suddenly he was fucking me with a steady pace! I could feel every vein and ripple of his meat as it slid in and out of me. I had to clinch my jaw shut to keep from bursting with a lewd epithet.

"This is so fucking hot Lynn! Fucking in public! Damn you are one hot cunt!"

Suddenly I felt him shooting again. I was surprised at the quantity of seed he produced. I heard the wet drops as the overflow landed on the balcony floor. I saw stars as my orgasm broke over me like huge ocean waves on the shore. When he pulled out of me, my pussy quivered and a quart of his load poured out. We stumbled back in to the room and crashed on to the sofa. My thighs and the robe I was wearing were wet and sticky.

Again we rested and Jon used up the remaining supplied to make a final pitcher of margaritas. I caught a glimpse of myself seated on the couch, drink in hand, with my robe open and revealing my naked body. I really felt like the slut I looked like. I loved the feeling.

We cuddled and drank a round then we heard a knock on our door. I didn't know who it might be but I didn't care. I went to the door with my robe still open and answered it. Anne and Rick were standing there, dressed in hotel robes. Rick was holding a bottle of Champagne.

12