All Comments on 'Moonlight'

by Lez_writer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
faq52faq52about 15 years ago
nice story

apart from the unrealistic pack weights.

but you do badly need a proof reader.

Career is not spelled carrier for example.

"It was my dad's favorite thing to say that you could NOT have too many bungee cords to tie down a load." NOT added!

There is no (') in sodas.

Dialed is not spelled 'dilled'

Pressure is not spelled 'presser'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To the critic

To say nice story and then pick it apart the way you did was just nasty. A story is written for entertainment, not because it needs the facts checked. Read through it, get over the spelling errors and see the story. I think it's great so far. Can't wait for more. Keep up the good work!

StefanusStefanusabout 15 years ago
Waiting

Good start! Not going to comment on any errors, lol. Waiting for chapter 2 ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great start.

Loved reading this story, it is a great beginning. Please write the next chapter soon as it has been too long since this one was writen & I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where is chapter 2?

Loved reading this story. I hope you will write & post the next chapter soon.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
the critics failed...

...to notice the bit about carrying a rifle in Yosemite. Many, umpteen years ago, when the Earth was young and so was I. My parents and grand-parents took us all to camping in Yosemite.

I packed my favorite toy. A realistic sized and looking replica of an M1903 Springfield rifle. Man I loved clacking that bolt-action. Fortunately for every one in line of sight it was not real.

But when the Rangers patrolling the camp sites saw me carrying what looked like a real rifle that was probably as big as me, they had a conniption fit!

They confiscated it until we left a week later. Turns out they didn't allow even toy pistols, cap pistols were very popular for kids. But they were concerned of the fire danger from the sparks generated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous