Moonlighting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here..."

Sierra reached out and grabbed Nick's soft dick and slowly took it into her hands. He shuddered, obviously still sensitive from his orgasm. She slowly, ever so slowly, started to stroke him while her other hand traveled down her sides, across her naval, and down between her legs.

"Just let me do all the work," she said.

Nick just nodded and watched as Sierra slowly fingered herself while giving him a handjob. Sierra's breathing increased and sweat formed at her brow. Nick's dick was nearly fully erect by now -- she looked down, impressed by how quickly and largely it had grown. It made her horny and she rubbed her self with new enthusiasm. She closed her eyes and imagined what they would be doing next.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"You... fucking me," she admitted.

"How?"

"Anyway you want..."

Nick exhaled and looked into Sierra's eyes when she opened them. They stared at each other, and Sierra was immediately aware that she was still wearing his cum, by now slowly drying to her face and mixing in with her sweat.

"If you want to clean up... I'd, uh, like to kiss you..." Nick admitted.

Sierra just stared at him and suddenly stopped. "That's usually the only thing we don't do."

"I know, but it's a turn on for me, and... you have very beautiful lips..."

Sierra was in Heaven. She nodded, and, as graceful as she could, slipped from bed. He caught a glimpse of her nude ass for the first time bouncing with each step she took. She was consciously aware of his eyes all over her naked backside the whole way to his bathroom. Nick continued to rub himself as he heard the sink turn on. A beat later, she emerged from the bathroom, her face and hair wet, but completely clean. He lied there, taking her in from the doorway. She then strutted over to him and crawled back into bed next to him.

Nick leaned in and met his lips on her soft skin. Their lips touched and his tongue found it's way into her mouth -- their tongues danced with each other as he slowly started tracing his hands up and down the lengths of her naked arms and legs, an act that sent chills down her back. She was in junior high again and this was her electric first kiss. Their hands found each other's privates and soon it was a race. They met eyes as they continued to pleasure each other, the sounds of their physical actions the only thing filling the empty space between them. It was awkward, but their pleasure outweighed their embarrassment.

Eventually, Sierra got up, and climbed on top of Nick and lowered herself onto his dick, it pushed deep into her cunt and she exhaled, still so sensitive from their previous quickie. They met eyes and she started to gyrate against him. Soon, she was riding him and his hands were at her sides. She leaned back and began to buck her hips wildly -- Nick was taking her in and loving the show. He could see his dick slipping in and out of her tight pussy.

"You're really tight... you know," he managed. It was actually starting to hurt.

"Is that a compliment?" she smiled.

"Yes!"

Sierra continued to fuck Nick like a wild animal and dug her nails deep into his flesh. Finally, Nick grabbed her, and pulled her off of him. He stepped off the bed and positioned his dick right at her face. She took the hint and took his full length into her mouth and began to suck her own cum off his dick. The pungent odor flew into her nostrils and drove her wild, nothing but a culmination of exotic pheromones and mixed cum that acted like some sort of toxic love potion on her. Plus, she loved that, for the first time, she knew exactly what she tasted and smelled like too.

Nick pulled his dick from Sierra's mouth and told her to turn around. She smiled up at him.

He got behind her and she braced herself. She nearly cried out when he plunged deep into her hole and grabbed her waste for support. Then, he began to fuck her like she was nothing more than a fucktoy for him. But it was more than that, he started to fondle her breasts and rub her clit from behind. He even pulled her up close to him and started kissing her neck and nibbling at her ear.

"You have the tightest pussy!" she breathed into her ear.

"You said that..." she managed out between breaths.

"But I want something tighter..."

Sierra's eyes opened suddenly, but she didn't miss a beat with Nick. She realized what he was inferring. She could never have anal sex! It not only didn't interest her at all, it sounded painful as hell. Plus, it disgusted her beyond belief. But then again, not long ago, she had let this kid ejaculate all over her face. If she didn't give in to his every demand, he would start to ask questions and get the wrong idea about her feelings toward him -- for the negative that is. She wanted to give him what he wanted, even though she was suddenly nervous as hell. She felt like she were sitting in that one roller coaster you're afraid to go on, slowly rising higher and higher into the sky preying that it won't be much longer until the ride were over.

Higher, and higher, she waited for it to come...

She finally turned around as he continued to fuck her. "Do you have a condom?" she managed.

"Yes."

She just nodded back at him for confirmation that he would wear one.

Nick slipped from her and rushed over to his nightstand on the opposite side of the bed and dug through his sock drawer until coming across a condom. He walked back over as Sierra just waited in position.

Nick had always wanted to fuck a girl in her ass because it seemed like it would feel amazing. He also wanted to make a girl feel as uncomfortable as he felt good. It wasn't a masochistic thing, but more an intimate thing pertaining to trust and openness. Plus, she was a hooker. Why not use her to act out all his fantasies? Besides, she had an amazing ass and knew she would feel amazing once inside her tightest hole.

He peeled the condom onto his dick and then positioned his dick at her tight little hole. He started to push in and she screamed.

"I'm sorry..."

"Do you have any lube?"

"Uh... here," he said as he stuck his fingers deep into her soaking wet cunt and then used them to rub her juices up to her forbidden hole -- he pressed his fingers into her and she let out a whimper, but they went in.

He slowly pushed in and out of her ass and then removed his fingers to replace his dick. He put his dick at her base and slowly pushed -- it sank into her and she could only grit her teeth and wait for it to be over. But as she took him inside her, she was instantly turned on at a level she had never felt before. She started rubbing herself furiously as he sank his full length into her.

"Oh my God! You're so deep inside me!" she cried out.

She knew her orgasm would be unchallenged.

Nick started to push in and out of her as he slowly fucked Sierra in her ass from behind. She just moaned, half from pleasure, half from pain.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Not bad... it feels... good, actually."

He continued to pump in and out of her and felt like he was fucking the tightest thing his dick would fit into -- he almost came right then and there.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"No..."

"I thought you were a slut..."

"I'm your slut!"

He continued to fuck her tight hole and found that it became easier as her body loosened up to his girth. Suddenly, Sierra began to scream out.

"Stop... please," she pleaded. Nick pulled from her ass causing his dick to pop out of her. He ripped the condom from his engorged member and then shoved his dick deep into Sierra's welcoming pussy.

"Oh my God!"

He shoved her face down onto the bed and then bent over her from behind while still thrusting in and out of her. He leaned up close to her ear and said, "I want to cum inside you...".

"I'm on the pill, go ahead! Shoot your load into me," she replied. With that, Nick pulled out of her, turned her around on her back, climbed on top of her and entered her missionary style -- he started making out with her, but suddenly lifted her legs. Sierra wrapped them around Nick's back and he picked her up and started fucking her while standing up. He immediately pushed Sierra over to the wall back first and started to ravage her pussy.

She cried out as he violently fucked her pussy and made out with her at the same time.

"I'm going to cum Nick!" she screamed while she bit his lower lip so hard she actually broke the skin and watched it started to bleed. She screamed out, at the top of her lungs as her muscles contracted down on Nick's dick, forcing him to cum -- he shot load after load of cum into her chasm and it filled the inside of her pussy. Her cum mixed with his and the mixture leaked out from between her legs where their hips met.

They collapsed on the floor, and Nick slowly tried to keep going, his cock now soft inside her. It hurt both of them and he eventually pulled free and collapsed next to Sierra whose pussy immediately overflowed with Nick's and her cum. She felt embarrassed when Nick looked over to see the ghastly sight, but was far from caring.

Nick began to kiss and up and down her neck and the two kissed passionately, almost tirelessly. He reached down and put his fingers inside of Sierra and slowly fingered her until she started to moan again.

Sierra blacked out when Nick finally made her came, and was only half-conscious when she felt him climb on top of her again...

Chapter 5: The Morning After

Hours later, Sierra awoke to a calming early morning blue that had washed over the bedroom. She checked the clock and realized it was not even six yet.

More alarming, she was on the living room floor wrapped in a cocoon of blankets and pillows. This was not something she remembered, but when she saw the empty bottle of champagne discarded to the side on the carpet, she assumed that was why. She was nude; her body covered in a thin film of oil, dried sweat and cum, and neglected makeup. She must have looked awful.

She climbed out of the shell and found Nick, laying somewhere deeper inside the haphazard pile of blankets. She smiled at the sight of him -- he seemed so peaceful while sleeping. She found her way into the bedroom and quickly dressed.

She was careful to open and close the door as quietly as possible.

It was jarring to see how early the world had already taken to booting up, the streets already filled with cars going this way and that. Pedestrians rushed by her, fully dressed with coffees and pastries in their hands, their hair still wet from the shower. It was tomorrow somehow, even though yesterday had just ended. The sun would not even be up for another twenty or so minutes. Plus, outside of the cool air conditioning in Nick's apartment, it was already blistering hot. This was absurdity.

In the City of Angels, there is no such thing as weather. It's always the same. Everyday. It was now six in the morning and the sun bled into the horizon, reflecting off every surface and window in downtown Los Angeles. The 405 and 101 were packed bumper to bumper with vehicles inching further and further from their valley homes. It was an Indian summer in southern California, and the heat was too much. Shop owners sprayed the sidewalks down in front of their stores and people near the Ocean piled into cars to spend a spare hour of morning cooling off in the icy cold Pacific Ocean. Punks and elderly citizens sat covered in sweat at bus stops in the inner city, panting like dogs as their respect buses came. It was going to be over 100 degrees again, and the people without air-conditioning were most bitter of all...

--

On the drive home, Sierra's mind raced faster than her heart. She did not know what to think of what had just transpired, or what it said about her own self. She was a college student who went on dates and put out after an allotted time with someone who bought her flowers and took her to the movies. But last night, she had been used and taken -- simply for another man's pleasure. She needed coffee, and something on her stomach to think clearly, but all she could do was think about Nick.

'Shit', she thought. She was developing feelings for this guy.

And he thought she was a whore...

TO BE CONTINUED...