All Comments on 'Moonshadows Ch. 07'

by twilight_song

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

does rafe not get it or is he just stupid? she was bled and fed a vamps blood so she should be turning to a vamp. she is already showing the signs like the bloody meat.this is getting to be just boring with them wanting to be together ,but not getting it done and a vamp wanting revenge so he kidnaps the girl to get it.

Curious_Kitten21Curious_Kitten21about 10 years ago
hmmm..

Unless more than one exchange is needed in this story. This is twilight-song's story. We're just along for the ride. Having said that, good to have you back. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hoping for a happy ending for Selene and a stake and burning sun for Cassius... if those will get rid of him permanently of course.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyabout 10 years ago

Selene can't become a vampire if she feeds from one. She has to be injected and then must die to come back as one.

K can't wait to read this next chapter. Its been a great twist. Can't wait to see what rafe does. K bet be is alpha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Get a move on please

I read this story and completely forgot about the first 6 chapters and feel there is happening too little for such a long wait in between. Don´t try to give us a lot more chapters but finish the story instead. It really gets boring, nothing happens - it jus takes a lot of time.

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
@anon from 3/24

Screw off.

The authors on this site will finish at their own respective paces - don't try to impose yours on them.

elausenteelausenteabout 10 years ago
Follow your own instincts

Fascinating story...

Even in the fiction of the story, the natural pace makes it more enjoyable. .. in my own stories I force myself to go yo places where I may not want to go... or others may not want me to... but, it is my story... it's my heart and brain concocting it..

Only I can complete it...

And so are you... me ?

Enjoying the ride and now having reached the latest chapters , will have to endure the painful wait until you let us back into your universe...

Daniel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I only found your story today, but I'm sorry to say I'm done with it. Didn't like the turn it took in the last chapter and this one just seems to be dragging, its gotten boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I just tried to rate this ***** but the site's not letting me

Just to say I think this story's brilliant and its getting more exciting with each chapter. I don't understand why people seem to be pissed off with it.

I'm off now to Ch 8 and hopefully more soon!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwilight_song@twilight_song
Well! It's been 6 years, but in the midst of procrastinating on working on the manuscript for an actual novel (gasp!), I started looking over some of my old work and found the partially-finished stories I'd put up here. Cue the resulting guilt and urge to get the ball rolling ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES