Moonshadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over to the mirror on the inside of my wardrobe door with a brush to work on my hair before it dried in a tangled mess. Looking at my reflection, I found myself wondering what Rafe could have possibly found interesting about me. I saw only shoulder-length brown hair, and large, pale grey eyes that were probably too-often cast down to my feet. My fair skin was clear and smooth, and I didn't wear any makeup, but a lot of girls have great skin, so nothing terribly special there. I looked at my mouth closely for a second. It's a nice shape, not exactly pouty, but my lips are kind of naturally rosy and curve up a little bit at the edges even when I'm not smiling. Then I looked away and sighed. A nice mouth, but not enough by itself to merit attention from a guy like Rafe.

I dragged the brush quickly through my drying hair. I just didn't get it. I mean, I knew I wasn't ugly or anything, but I certainly wasn't beautiful either. I couldn't be. Beautiful people are, I don't know... Noticed. And you don't get much more invisible than me. Maybe he just felt sorry for me or something.

Finished with my hair, I closed the wardrobe door and returned the brush to its shelf-home. I went and lay down on my bed, figuring I'd rest for a few minutes until Cara let me know dinner was ready. It felt nice to stretch out and all my skin felt soft and sensitive and clean, as if I'd just taken a long shower. My thick comforter cradled me in its warm expanse as I sank into it.

I couldn't get Rafe out of my head.

My hand slowly drifted down my belly, seemingly of its own accord. Rafe's intense, golden eyes filled my mind and my hand dipped even lower. Slowly, slowly, my fingers started massaging my pussy through the material of my pants and my underwear, and my eyes sank closed as I imagined it was Rafe's hand making the circular motions around my clit. A soft sigh left me as I teased myself with one brief touch to the sensitive button that was already beginning to swell with arousal. The cloth of my panties had just the right texture to scrape against it gently, making prickly swirls of pleasure spark the heat that grew between my legs.

I rubbed a little harder and I felt a little wetness soaking through my panties. Biting my lip to silence a moan, my hips bucked and my thighs came together to trap my hand between them. I could hardly believe how hot I was so suddenly. Images, fantasies of Rafe's long body hovering over mine, of his hips pushing my legs apart again so he could lie between them, made my head tip back and my fingers rub even harder, practically grinding the fabric onto my clit.

Breathing hard, I made myself slow down. I pried my legs apart with a mental effort, and slipped my hand under the waistbands of both pants and underwear. Shivers raced up and down my body as I delicately scraped my nail against the bare flesh of my clitoris. As I panted, I slid my middle finger along the length of my slit, coating it in the abundance of freely-flowing juices there. I had to stifle another moan when I traced the silky opening of my vagina, my mind's eye seeing Rafe's finger there instead of mine. My other hand came up to squeeze my breast, then pinch and pull on the nipple. Wanting more freedom, I quickly pulled the hem of my tanktop above my breasts and the cool air of my room brushed over the already hardened tips. I lost no time in getting back to rolling the sensitive buds between my fingers. I switched from one breast to the other, even as the finger of my other hand kept deliberately circling the outside of my dripping hole.

Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. With one swift motion, I pushed my finger inside to the knuckle. I couldn't completely silence the half-gasp, half whimper that escaped me as I felt it sliding along my inner walls, gently stretching me. I could feel the edges of my cherry protesting the invasion of even my slim digit, but the little splinters of pain only added to my excitement. I pumped my finger slowly in and out while the base of my palm ground against my neglected clit at the same rhythm.

An unrelenting tension was building low in my belly, and my hands started working faster as my urgency grew. My nipple shot bolts of pleasure to my core as my hand tugged and pinched furiously, and my clit felt like it was afire with my palm mashing it roughly, wringing delicious ecstasy from the tormented nerves. A shred of caution kept me from finger-fucking myself so recklessly that I'd tear my hymen completely, but I pumped in and out of myself as fast as I dared, always with the heel of my palm grinding against my clit.

I knew I was moaning now and all I could do was let go of my nipple and try to muffle my wanton sounds in the crook of my elbow, my eyes squeezed shut and my head tossing from side to side as I felt the agonizing, blissful tension rising almost beyond endurance. Then I pushed inside one more time, the image of Rafe's face hung in front of me with his gold eyes boring into my center, and my mind went blank. My whole body tightened, my back arching my breasts high into the air and all passion and sensation surged to a dark knot of rapture in my belly before it exploded out violently. The concussion of pleasure burned outward through my limbs before, just as suddenly, it rushed back in. Thought returned to register the sensation of my pussy clutching my finger in rippling spasms, and the electric aftershocks of fire trickling up and down my veins.

For about five minutes, I could only lay on my bed and pant. I felt completely drained by the force of the most intense orgasm I had ever had. It was an effort to merely move my arm off my face and drag my shirt down over my breasts again. I pulled my other hand from underneath my pants, but it seemed like too much work to get up and wash them off, so instead I merely rolled onto my side and stuffed a pillow under my head. Both my body and my mind welcomed the thought of sleep. Cara would just have to live with me missing dinner. It had been a long day...

But sleep, apparently, was not to be, because a few seconds later, my phone started ringing. Groaning, I cracked one eye open and looked at my clock. It was only 7:34, and a perfectly reasonable time to be calling, but I glared at the phone on my desk anyway. There was no way I was getting up to answer it.

I closed my eye again as the ringing stopped and the recording of my voice told the caller to leave a message.

"Um, hi, Selene."

My eyes shot open.

"This is Rafe. I know you probably didn't think I'd get back to you so fast about that lunch thing, but, uh, what can I say? I guess I really–"

"Rafe? Hi!" I had snatched up the phone and now stood leaning against my desk, rubbing my knee where I had smacked it against against the swivel chair in my ungraceful scramble to get to the phone in time. "Sorry, I was just lying down for a second when you called..."

"Did I wake you?"

"No, no. I wasn't sleeping." I blushed furiously and thanked every force I could think of that he couldn't see it.

"Ah. That's good." He paused for a second and there was silence as I tried to think of something smooth to say. "Anyway, about lunch," he resumed. "How does tomorrow sound?"

"That sounds great!" I said before thinking about it. Then I remembered and my heart sank. "No, wait... Actually, I can't tomorrow."

"Oh. Can I ask why not?" He sounded disappointed.

"I have work. Well, from noon to nine, anyway."

"In that case, why not breakfast? I'm not much of a morning person, but for this, I would make an exception."

I felt a flutter of excitement in my stomach, and a heat rising further south. Just hearing his voice was making me hot again. I resisted the urge to touch my still-wet pussy, distracting myself with the knowledge that I wasn't deluding myself about him after all; he was really, truly trying to see me again. I could have yelled with joy, but that would have been too mortifying to bear, so instead I tried to say calmly, "Breakfast would be perfect. Where do you want to go? And what time works for you?"

He laughed and I swear that sound almost made me cum right there. I pressed my lips together fiercely to keep from moaning. "Like I said, I'm not a real morning person, so I don't know places in terms of breakfast food. Where do you want to go?"

Making myself take even breaths, I recommended a couple cafes, and shortly after that we settled on one, and the time we would meet there. He started to say something else, but was interrupted by some sort of commotion in the background that sounded like the snarling and growling of dogs. He swore under his breath then said, "Sorry. I have to go. But I'll see you tomorrow morning, right?"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything." I told him honestly.

"Me neither." The smile was in his tone again. "See you then, Selene."

"Bye."

"Bye." I waited until he hung up to switch off my own phone and set it back in its cradle. Ripples of urgency washed up and down my body. I very suddenly, and very badly needed release.

Dropping into my chair, I put one foot up on the desk and started rubbing my clit again through the damp crotch of my pants. I worked in a frenzy, with none of the patience or teasing from before. Hearing his voice had turned me on to past the point of return. Fire was rising in me with a harsh and impatient pleasure that grew with each scrape of the fabric against my clit. I imagined him fucking me, and fucking me hard. Pushing into me, taking me, until I came again in a wonderful wash of heat. Breathing hard, I let my hand fall away.

Wow...

Two orgasms in one night. The second one hadn't reached the same mind-blowing heights as my first of the evening, but it still topped most of the others in my experience. Not that I had much of that. Masturbating at all was usual for me, and I'd never before fantasied about an actual person while doing it. I couldn't seem to help myself when it came to Rafe, though. I was amazed and a little confused by the reaction my body was having to him. It was unlike me, but even so, I could hardly wait until our date tomorrow so that I could see him again.

Our date... Oh, God!

I jumped out of my chair and flew across my room, throwing open the door and rushing down the hall.

"Cara!"

Her head appeared around the edge of the door frame. "What? What is it?"

"He just called me! We're having breakfast tomorrow morning!"

"YES!" She yelled, and as I ran the rest of the way into the kitchen we clasped wrists and danced around the little room, grinning and laughing. I felt so happy I wanted to do something crazy. Sing to the moon, dance butt-naked in the rain. I didn't even let myself worry about the mistakes I would inevitably make tomorrow, or wonder again why Rafe would ever be interested in someone as boring as me. Because right then it didn't matter. Tomorrow was full of promise.

Vaguely, through our joyful laughter, I thought I heard the triumphant howl of a wolf in the distance.

12