Morag's Friend Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers

I could have remained in that position for ages, with a view like that, but was also anxious to do more than just look, so I quickly went round to my side of the car and sat behind the wheel.

"How about going to Dingle's End again," she asked me, "where I watched you with Morag a few weeks ago?"

"It is still not too dark, and there might be a few "doggers" still around who might like to watch. Are you game?"

I decided that I was, and so I carefully drove there. I say carefully, as my trousers were now uncomfortably tight round the crutch, thanks to Linda.

Once we were in the parking lot at Dingles End Linda reminded me of the fact that she still had her love-beads inside her pussy, and that she had promised to let me take them out. She casually parted her skirt, parted her legs and propped them up onto the dashboard. It meant that I had to lean over her to extract them, and as each large bead appeared she gave a little shudder showing how this was turning her on. As the last one came out she took the string from me and popped the entire article into her mouth, where she made a great play of enjoying the flavours.

The beds remained in her mouth as I kissed her, and then we began to play by transferring them from her mouth to mine and vice-versa, as I savoured the delicate juices still remaining on her tongue.

A minute later, though, she parted from me and unconcernedly got out of the car, her skirt still agape in front, in order to open the rear door and to lie on the rear seat, nonchalantly stripping off her sweater as she did so, despite the fact that there were three other cars in the vicinity. After all, the only cars using this car park at this time of night were only there for one purpose -- the same purpose we were there for.

As she lay back on the seat, the door still left open so that I could follow her, which I was already doing, she gave a short tug and the Velcro to her skirt parted so that she was lying back wearing nothing more than the black nylon stockings and suspender belt. What a sight!

Just before I go into the car with her again, though, I gave a quick look round. After all, it would not have been unknown for a police car to be making its rounds, although as a rule the police were well aware of this spot and usually gave reasonable warning when they were coming.

I did notice that one of the other cars had its windows open, and that a bare leg was visible as it draped over the seat in front.

I admit, too, that I paused to gaze at this spectacle, and was amused to see a girl lean upwards towards the window from inside, almost displaying her naked breast which was just hidden by the car door, as she blew me a kiss!

Next second, though, and I was stripping off, too, as I clambered into the car to snuggle up to Linda.

Out of the corner of my eye, though, I did see a couple creeping up to the car where I had seen the face, having left the car that they were in. Much to my delight he was simply in his underpants and she was in bra and thong, as they approached the car and began to peer inside.

And again to my amusement there seemed to be no repercussions from the occupants of that car, even though the couple outside were now actually leaning in through the opened window!

Linda was now half-sitting up as she turned her attention to where I was gazing, as interested as I was as she watched the two spectators being entertained.

Suddenly, though, she sat up, and asked me, "Shall we go there, too? Then we can invite them to watch us when it is our turn. Would you object?"

"Not in the least," I answered.

With no more ado she stood up, naked as she was, and together we crossed to the other car, where Linda squeezed herself next to the other couple to look in, her arms encircling the partly dressed couple as she stood between them.

I stood close behind her, and was amazed at the brazenness of the couple in the car, who were pounding away in full swing, intentionally providing the lewdest and most obscene exhibition I had ever seen.

Every now and then one or the other of them would look up and acknowledge their spectators, before returning to their frenzied fucking.

I noticed, to, that Linda had actually gone a little further and had inserted her hands down each of her companions' underwear, fondling both of their bottoms as the other two in their turn reached out to fondle one of her breasts each.

Finally, the two inside the car climaxed, and as he rolled off his girl we could all see clearly in the light of the car, which they had switched on when the second couple came to the window, that her pussy hair was absolutely matted with cum. But what was even more obscene was the fact that her next move was to scoop up the gooey mess onto her fingers and then sat up to offer it to whoever wished to receive it -- and in that case it was Linda! She opened her mouth and leaned forwards for the girl to put her fingers right into her mouth, where she made a great show of licking them clean!

As she licked her lips she then turned to the other four and said, "Now it is our turn. I'll leave both the rear car doors open, so it will be easier to watch, won't it?"

Brazenly, and naked apart from her stockings, she sauntered over to my car, opened both the rear doors, then lay back on the seat, legs flung wide as she awaited my assault on her.

I had never ever entertained the thought of performing in public, but Linda had worked me up to the state that any inhibitions I might have had were long disappeared. Caring nothing now about my modesty I hurriedly stripped right off and next second I was entering her avid pussy, as I thrust myself as deep as I possibly could, oblivious to the four spectators.

But the build-up to this had hastened my climax, and it seemed only seconds before I was pumping madly into her, as she bucked and helped her own arousal.

It was amusing, though, to hear the shouts of encouragement as we climaxed together, with a little applause from one couple, until I was suddenly brought down to earth by a voice which I immediately recognised.

"Wonderful! I often wished that I could be a spectator at the same time when you do that to me!" It was Morag's voice!

Startled, I looked up to see Morag facing me, accompanied by Nigel, although they were both fully dressed, in direct contrast to the others.

They were both laughing, and now I saw that Linda, too, was joining in their amusement.

"This was a set-up!" she grinned. "Morag and I cooked it up between us when I told her that I would love to have a night out with you. After all, she used to tell me every detail and I began to feel envious. So yesterday I challenged her to allow me just one evening with you, and she agreed that it might be fun. So we cooked up the story about her being on a course, and I agreed with Nigel that she and he would make their way here and become voyeurs. She was actually in our house when you came to call for me!"

"And Nigel is all you made him out to be, too," added Morag. "Perhaps we should think of a foursome some time, what do you think, Derek?" she asked me.

I told them I would probably be willing, and as by now the four strangers had begun to disperse back to their own cars Linda and I mutually began to slowly dress again. Morag and Nigel sat in my car whilst we did so, but eventually we had to split up again as we had two cars there.

Anyway, Linda decided that she would go back with Nigel, so that I could see Morag home again, Linda telling Morag to be good, and Morag replying that she always tried to be "good", and Nigel saying that she was "good"!

On our way back Morag half apologised, but in a light-hearted way. "After all, you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"And did you?" I asked her with similar flippancy. "Was Nigel good?"

Morag smiled, and said, "He was, but don't ask me to compare him with you. After all, it is you that I am in love with and having this affair, is it not?"

I stopped the car to kiss her for saying that, and as we broke away she said, "And if you remember what I said when we first started going out together..............."

"Which was?" I asked.

"That I sometimes do not wear knickers when I go out on a date, but sometimes I do, and I said that I would never wear them when I am with you after that first time."

"Yes?" I said.

"Well, if it will put your mind at rest, I put some on when I went to see Linda and Nigel. Just to prove that I am yours. After all, I always wear them when I go to see Rory, and we are shortly to become engaged. It is only when I am out with you that I wear none. I do not mean that Rory has not his hand inside them, of course. But I have told him that he cannot take them off until we are officially engaged."

"So you are wearing knickers tonight, then?" I asked jovially. "Can I see them?"

"Sorry!" she laughed. "I let Nigel take them off and they are still on the chair where I left them! You could not expect me to be with such a gorgeous man all night, knowing that my lover was somewhere out there fucking his wife, and refrain from comforting him, could you? And Linda would have been disappointed if I had not allowed him to even make a pass at me. So as soon as she had gone I told him that I was wearing a see-through thong, and then I asked him if he wanted to take it off, or would he rather I took it off myself!"

"He lost no time in taking them off, naturally, and then the rest of my clothing, so I helped him take his off, too. And he really was good, especially with his tongue -- almost as good as you. I shall probably have to teach Rory to use his, though -- I have given him hints, and when we pretend to wrestle I have even sat on his face with my knickers still on, and he has never tried to use his tongue. But I was telling you about Nigel. Whilst he was tonguing my pussy I took him in my mouth, like I do for you, except that I suddenly thought about you and Linda. That made me even more excited, and trying to imagine you both whilst Nigel was stimulating my pussy made me grasp him even harder and b before I realised what was happening he was cumming in my mouth! And I liked it! I have never let anyone else do that before, and not even you as you know, and I actually swallowed it! So let's find a quiet spot, and I'll prove to you how much I want to swallow yours!"

Quickly I drove back to Dingles End as we were only half a mile or so from there, and hardly had I stopped the car than she was tearing away at my flies.

"Whoa! Not so fast!" I told her. "Get in the back where I can lick you, too."

"What? In spite of my pussy still being full of Nigel's cum?" she asked.

"Well, my cock is still covered in Linda's juice," I reminded her.

"Then I can compare it with my own," she laughed as we clambered into a sixty-nine position.

This time I was thrilled at not having to hold back and to withdraw when I felt it bubbling up, and gained an extra thrill as it exploded into her mouth when she gave a sudden shudder and her own juice started to fill my own mouth. She had squirted! She had never done that before, and when we finally broke she told me that she only remembered doing that once before in her life, and that was at college when she first lost her virginity. She vowed, too, that never again would she refrain from swallowing every time we did that, especially when that was her only way of loving me should she be having her period on the day we were able to meet.

This, then, was a fitting climax to an event which I could not have foreseen. I forgave her, naturally, for setting me up in this way, for there was nothing to forgive! I had thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience, and she herself had gained a taste for something which she never thought she would have done. We never did have that foursome, even though we had talked about it. Somehow the opportunity never seemed to arise, mainly because I was only able to meet Morag once, or, at the outside, twice in a week. No matter, though. We loved each other. My fling with Linda was a memory I could never forget. And, as I wrote in my first story about Morag, she soon afterwards became engaged to Rory, and I began to meet her real substitute instead -- her mother! I did see her on a few occasions after she had become engaged, and she did keep to her promise by telling me everything that she had encouraged Rory to do. But all that is now a distant memory. I often wonder how she is enjoying married life.

skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers
12