All Comments on 'Moral Climate Ch. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DG HearDG Hearover 11 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Lit posted both Chapters 3 & 4 today. Making sure my readers don't miss a chapter. Comments are welcome and appreciated. Two chapters to go. Both hae been submiited.

DG

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Good read about two lives coming together at a HS reunion. I know that I probably missed hooking up with an old classmate at my twenty fifth because I had just gotten remarried and she was then divorced. She looked great and still does, but is now remarried, so two ships passing in the night kind of thing.

One thing that struck me wrong is him cumming in Tina without even asking if she was on the pill, or if it was OK. Definitely not something two single people would do these days. It took something away from the story for me as it was very improper sexual behavior and Tina should have been upset about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loving this story/

looks like he finally get his lost love back. what a waste of 25 years. those could have been his children. oh well that mother was a real bitch and controlling till the end..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what the fuck

so hes now supposed to just fall in where he was 25 years ago...what about kids of his own without raising another mans bastards...as far as tina goes yes fuck her but she is not marriage material at least if he wants kids of his own...and whats wrong with marrying a woman 25 years younger to have kids with...keep tina on the side as someone to fuck

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WAS IT POSSIBLE TO TURN BACK THE CLOCK

and find the water under the bridges. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
All going well.

A bit unsurprising, but fun... He always had her in the back of her mind and she never forgot him. Perfectly understandable.

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
Come on and post the last two chapters!

This is too good of a read to have to wait for a couple of more days to see how it ends.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
everyone is a cheating asshole so far

DG – love your stories – read a lot of them. But is there anyone in this story who is not a cheating piece of shit? The male lead is shit, fucking at least one married woman and then one who is getting married. The two women he loved are cheating tramps. Is Mary, round heels herself the only one who is not a slut?

Well written so i will wait until i read all 6 to vote.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
DUMB really DUMB

Ok so Tina's mother was a hard ass . Lets assume that at some point Tina became and ADULT and was on her own. WHY didnt she come looking for Jeff?

OK now lets assume Tina never really became her own person... she never moved out and /or she let her mother dominate her. OK...well that happens.

but the fuck would you WANT to reconenct to someone THAT pathetically weak?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Answer to Harry

I think Jeff is psychicalogy tired from the huge mass of cheating women (he is not predator type) so a weak submited personality as Tina he could imagine himself for faithful mate. Somebody who is bachelor at 43 years old and he does not want anybody on the street, a known personality who is widow with 2 daughters may be the best choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Warm follow-up for a VERY predictable ending. You must like to read the end of the book and then come back to the book itself and see HOW the story happened.

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES