All Comments on 'Morality and Immortality Ch. 04'

by CounterCulture1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What could top that?

That's simple, the 2 of them at the SAME TIME! Every man's dream!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Medical Student?

Great story CounterCulture.

<p> However, I just have a few problems with it.

<p> 1. Like strife75 mentioned in the previous chapter, the idea of giving Ethan a 10 inch cock is a little too cliche'.

<p> 2. I did a few double-takes in this chapter.

<p> The waiter taking the bribe to pour wine and you mentioning that the bribe was more than the waiter made in a week. A week? I don't know about you, but most waiters at classy restaurants tend to make a thousand dollars in at least a few weeks, probably a month. Much less, soliciting alcohol to a minor, even if he was bribed, would get him fired, Josh arrested, and the restaurant under investigation.

<p> Also, when Josh asked Sam if she was on the pill and he told her that she wouldn't get pregnant if he pulled out? That was utterly ridiculous. ANY medical student knows that pulling out before you cum is useless. When a penis comes anywhere close to contact with a vagina, much less inside it, the vagina is already invaded and the sperm is already swimming upstream. It's a little something called precum.

<p> Much less, Josh should KNOW that unless Sam gets an abortion decides to keep the baby, which I doubt she would, Sam would get pregnant.

<p> Nonetheless, great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous