Morality and Immortality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh decided it was time to teach her the next step. "Ok. Now use your hand at the same time as your do that."

Sam began to jerk him off while she sucked the head of his cock.

"Yes. That's it Sam. That feels so good." Said Josh, giving his little sister encouragement.

Josh was close to having an orgasm. Instead of letting her finish however he gently pulled her off. She was still a virgin and he wanted her cherry.

"I want to be inside you." Whispered Josh.

Sam nodded her head and let her brother guide her back onto the bed.

Josh spread his sister's legs and kneeled in front of her. Taking his erect member he placed it at the entrance. He began by pushing gently at the opening and against her hymen.

Sam gave a small cry as her cherry was popped.

Josh did not pull out, but he did not push further in either. Looking down he saw a small blood stain on the bed sheet. Knowing it was painful to his sister he said, "Ok...Ok...That's the worst of it. It won't hurt like that again."

"I know." Said Sam.

With a voice of concern Josh asked his little sister, "Do you think you can handle a little more or do you want to stop?"

"No, we can keep going. It only hurt for a moment." Replied Sam.

Josh began sliding his cock in and out of his sister. A mixture of blood and her own natural lubricant made it easier. An inch at a time he fed his sister. After a few minutes and five inches, Sam was relaxing again and starting to enjoy it. At seven inches, she was pushing with her hips back against him. Josh rammed the last three inches into his deflowered sister. Seeing a mixture of pleasure and pain on her face as ten inches of hard cock was buried inside her.

Josh kept the pace slow and steady, not wanting to hurt his sister to much her first time.

The pressure had been building in Josh for two hours now and he could no longer hold it. While maintaining his steady strokes he asked her, "Are you on the pill?"

Sam opened her eyes suddenly panicked. "No!"

"Easy." Said Josh. "I haven't cum yet."

Josh removed himself from his sister and straddled her stomach. "Here." He said. "Use your hands to finish me off. No babies that way."

Sam with a look of relief on her face grabbed Josh's cock and began to jerk him off.

"Ok Sam. When I start to cum, don't stop until it's completely finished."

Josh watched as his baby sister jacked him off with both hands. Josh couldn't take any more and released his load with a force he hadn't thought possible. The first blast took his sister square in the chin startling her. Remembering what he had told her she didn't stop. The next few shots landed on her breast and stomach. The rest of his sperm oozed out coating both her hands.

Spent, Josh laid next to his deflowered, cum drenched sister.

Wiping her hands off on the bed sheets she scooted over to Josh resting her head on his arm. "Thank you." She said.

Josh kissed her on the cheek. "You might be a little sore for the next couple of days. But next time it will be much easier and better."

"Next time?" Sam asked.

Josh looked at his sister curiously. That wasn't what he expected her to say. "If you want to?"

Sam was quiet for a moment. "I did enjoy it. And I do want to do it again. But I don't want to mislead you. I leave for school in two months and well...you now. Long distance relationships and all."

Josh couldn't believe it. His sister was being practical and trying to let him down easy, while he thought it would be the other way around.

Josh smiled at her. "I know how important school is to you. We can just enjoy what we have, in the time we have."

Sam leaned up on her elbow and gave Josh a wicked grin. "Good. Because there are a lot more things I want to try with you."

Josh suddenly remembering his own escapades with his mother asked, "Are you going to tell your mother about this?"

Sam thought about it for a moment. "No. I don't need her making my life harder with only two months left at home. Besides, what would I say? "Hey mom, this is Ethan. He's the one who took my virginity."

Josh laughed. "No. That's probably not the best way to meet someone's mother."

Josh laid there with his naked baby sister snuggled up to him. Wondering what he would try next. He had fucked his mother. He had fucked his little sister. What could possibly equal or top that.

Josh gave a wicked grin, both of them together.

12