Morality and Immortality Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin made her way to the shelf and grabbed the bottle of Maker's Mark and two glasses. "I guess come to think of it, I could use one to." She said as she poured the whiskey into two glass tumblers.

Josh came up behind Ms. Swanson while she was fixing the drinks. Pressing his body gently against her he whispered into her ear. "Ms. Swanson, Erin."

Erin froze when she felt David lean gently against her. She closed her eyes as she felt his warm breath on her neck and then right ear. "Yes?" She said softly.

Josh reached around her and grabbed one of the tumblers. "I really like your skirt." He said taking the tumbler and then taking a few steps back.

Erin turned around, smiling at having been teased so provocatively. "I know."

Josh took a sip, placed the drink on the table and pulled out his car keys. Erin lifted up an eyebrow. "Maybe I should park my car in the garage." He said.

"Oh, right. Go ahead, I'll open it." She replied.

After Josh parked his car he came in through the kitchen entrance and grabbed his drink. Erin was still in the kitchen leaning against the breakfast table, sipping at her drink. Josh walked up to her, took a drink and placed it on the table. He then grabbed her drink slowly and placed it next to his. He stepped in and kissed her deeply.

Erin closed her eyes and accepted the kiss she had been longing for. David stood three inches over her five feet five inch frame and she had to lean her head back a little to kiss him. She put her arms around his waist and pulled him slightly into her. She could feel one hand on the back of her neck and the other running up and down her back. She could already feel her temperature beginning to rise. Heat was radiating from between her legs to such a degree she was certain he must be able to feel it.

Josh removed the hand from her neck and then ran both hands down to her ass. When he gripped her ass she let a low moan. He picked her up and set her down on the edge of the breakfast table. Her legs spread to let him closer to her. Still kissing her Josh began to run his hands on her legs. He slowly worked his way up and underneath her linen skirt. He moved his hands teasingly close to her mound. He ran his thumbs along her inner thighs and stopped short of touching where he knew she wanted him to touch.

Josh removed his hands from underneath and pulled away from the kiss. Seeing the desire in her eyes, he grabbed the bottom of her tank top and started to lift it over her head. Erin made it easy for him by lifting her arms above her head. She was wearing a small white Demi Bra underneath that held her perfect size C breast.

Erin watched as David looked at her breast for a moment and then ran his hands over them tracing the edges of the low cut material with his finger and brushing her hard nipples with the palm of his hand. As he had done to her, she grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and lifted it over his head. She smiled when she saw the young hard body. His chest and stomach was free of hair, tanned and well defined. He wasn't ripped but he was very tone, to the point were she could just make out his six pack when he breathed. She ran her hands over his chest and stomach. When she got to his abs, David grabbed her hands and placed them on his belt buckle. Not needing anymore of a hint she began to undo his belt and then his jeans.

As his teacher was unzipping his pants he reached around her and undid the clasp on her bra. She removed her hands for a moment as he pulled the straps off her shoulders and over her arms. He ran his fingers over her breast, brushing her nipples with the back of his fingers. He watched them as they strained to poke out as far as possible.

Once Erin had unzipped his pants and pulled them down a little, David stopped fondling her for a moment so he could pull them off the rest of the way. David came back up and stood between her legs again. He started kissing her again. She loved the feel of his hard body against her warm skin as he pressed against her. She reached around, grabbed his ass and tried to pull him even closer to her. She felt him get his hands underneath her and lift her off the breakfast table and let her down slowly so she was sanding on the floor in front of him.

Now that his teacher was standing in front of him, he broke the lip lock and started to work his way down. He kissed her neck, her shoulder and then down to her breast. Crouching down he played with her nipple in his mouth. He would first lick and then softly blow across it to give it a cooling sensation. The reaction being her nipples got even harder. After working his way down her breast he made his way to her flat stomach. Now on his knees in front of her, he felt her hands go to his head. She ran her fingers through his hair while he licked and kissed her. Josh grabbed the tie in front of her skirt and pulled on the simple bowstring knot. The knot came undone easily and with the slightest of tugs fell to the floor around her feet.

Josh looked at his teacher panties. She was wearing a small white mesh thong with two strings on each hip. The semi-transparent mesh gave him a glimpse at a beautifully shaved mound with a small patch of hair an inch above her clitoris.

Erin closed her eyes as her student explored her body in great detail. She ran her fingers through his soft dark shoulder length hair. She felt his lips back on her stomach while his hands went around to her ass. She could feel the ring finger on each of hands trace the outline of the bottom part of her ass where it began its curve. He would then run his hands up her ass and trace the single piece of string as it went down her ass and then repeating the whole erotic process over.

Josh stood up and took her hand. "Why don't we go to the sofa?"

Erin smiled. "So is this going to be chapter three?" She asked David.

Josh smiled. "Yes, but I won't be writing it down."

Erin followed her teenage lover to the sofa. "That's a pity. I like the way you write. I was hoping to be able to read it when ever I wanted to get aroused."

"You can call me whenever you need to be stimulated." Josh replied.

"Won't your aunt be curious why you're leaving at night so often?"

Josh laughed out loud. "I will tell her the truth; I am going to meet a girl. I just won't tell her who. She is not nosy and doesn't care."

"Nice." Erin replied.

Erin watched as David sat on the sofa first, while she proceeded to straddle him. She could feel his hard cock press against her. Pushing him back she started to kiss him while she slowly grinded her overheated pussy on the bulge in his boxers. After kissing him for a couple of minutes she started to slide herself back until she slid between his legs and her knees where on the carpeted floor.

Josh watched as his teacher slid to the floor and started to run her hand across his stomach and then to his boxers. She gripped his cock through the material and began to stroke his swollen member. After a minute she carefully pulled the boxers down and exposed his cock. Scooting back for a moment she pulled them all the way off and then resumed her position between his legs. She gripped the eight inch member and slowly ran her hands up and down the entire length.

Erin stroked her student's cock. It looked to be a very good size, about eight inches and thick. While stroking his cock she looked up at David. "I know what you will like." She said as she took the head of his cock and put her warm lips over it. She swirled her tongue around the head a couple of times before taking about two inches of it into her wet and eager mouth. Sucking on it she savored the feel of the smooth soft skin against her tongue. Gripping the bottom of the shaft she pumped her fist while bobbing her head up and down.

Josh watched as his high school English teacher gave him a blowjob. She made a sucking slurping sound as her head went up and down on his rock hard cock. After a couple of minutes she slowed down and started to go down a little further. He could feel his cock hit the back of her throat and wondered if she had lost her gag reflex. As she slowly took in another inch, he guessed that she had. Josh watched as inch after inch of his cock disappeared down her throat. He could see her neck bulge slightly where it expanded to take in his flesh.

Erin concentrated on getting the large cock down her throat. She relaxed her throat and let it slide down. She had lost her gag reflex a couple of years ago when one of her friends had told her to practice with a dildo. It had taken just over six months for her to be able to do it with out the fear or urge of gagging. When she got all eight inches in her throat she pulled it all the way back out. A string of her saliva still connected from her lips to the head of his cock. Stroking his cock a couple of times she put it back in her mouth and down her throat. The second time it went in much easier and quicker. When her mouth got to the base she stuck out her tongue and started to lick his balls.

Josh put his hands on her head and very gently pushed her head up and down the length of his shaft. After the second time going down she was able to do it easily and with out pausing every couple of inches as she had the first time. He was pleasantly surprised when he felt her tongue on his balls when she was all the way down. He had never had a woman do that before. "Erin, I am about to cum." Said Josh as the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her throat was too much for him to take.

Erin withdrew the swollen cock from her throat and mouth. "Go ahead David. I want you to cum down my throat."

Josh watched her put his cock back into her mouth and down her throat as soon as she finished talking. She then began to suck and bob her head up and down with more vigor. One of her hands gripped his balls and messaged them while she deep throats him. Josh felt like he was about to burst. "Here I go." He said. As soon as he said she drove the cock as deep down her throat as she could get it. Josh unloaded his seed down her throat and straight into her stomach. Gripping her head he pushed her down a little harder on his cock, feeling his cock spasm in her throat and releasing jet after hot jet of sperm down her throat. When he had finished cumming in his teacher's throat he released his grip on her head and leaned back.

With the pressure of her student's hands off her head she slid the cock out of her throat and mouth. She then gripped the still hard cock and stroked it up and down. "I think you like that as much as I did." She said.

Josh smiled. "I am willing to go out on a limb here and say I probably enjoyed it a little more."

Erin grinned at her student. "I knew you would like that. I've never heard of a guy who didn't like a blowjob."

"I think you took that to a whole new level." Josh said.

"I'm not going to lie and say that was the first time I have ever done that, but it has been a while and definitely never with a student." Erin replied.

"I'm not going to lie and say that was the first time I have ever had one, but it has been a while and definitely never from a teacher." Josh said playfully.

Josh sat up and lifted his teacher up off her knees. When she was standing in front of him he gripped the strings of her panties on her hips and slid them off. He ran his hand up her thigh and she responded by spreading her feet a few inches apart. With toned legs and thighs he could clearly see her mound in the open space between her thighs. Josh ran his middle finger over her wet mound and parted her lips with his finger. He felt her hands rest on his shoulders. Looking up at his teacher he saw her eyes closed and she was biting her bottom lip.

David played with her pussy for a few minutes but never penetrated her. "Please." She half moaned half begged.

Josh hearing the plea lay her down on the sofa. One of her legs bent at the knee and leaned against the back of the sofa and the other half off the so that her right foot was touching the floor. Josh kneeled on the floor and placed his face above her mound and smelled her sweet scent. He used his tongue to trace her pink lips. He then ran his tongue right down the center, starting at the bottom and making his way to her clit. When he hit her clit she inhaled deeply and thrust her hips into his face. Josh placed his arms underneath her legs so that the bottom of her thigh was resting on his shoulder. One of his hands lay flat on her stomach and his other hand rested an inch above her pussy. Using his thumb he began to rub her clit while he licked her pussy up and down. He would place his entire mouth over her mound and stick his tongue as far into her as it would go. When his tongue was inside her he would flick it up and down and then side to side. Josh would remove his mouth every once in a while to suck on her clit.

Erin was in ecstasy as David ate her out with the same enthusiasm she had shown when sucking his cock. She loved the way his tongue explored every millimeter of her soaking wet pussy. She liked the way his thumb played with her clit when he wasn't sucking on it. There was something so erotic about having one of her student's trying to slip their tongue as deep as they could inside her pussy. "That's it David, eat me out baby. I love the way your tongue feels inside me. Oh god David! You're about to make me cum."

"That's it Ms. Swanson, I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your juices." Josh said as he rubbed the bottom of his fingers back and forth quickly on her mound. He then patted her clit and wet pussy with his fingers a couple of times before putting his mouth back on her soaking wet pussy.

Erin gripped David by the hair and shoved his face into her pussy with force. Her legs tightened against his head as her body began to tremble. She could feel the build up and release as orgasms racked her body. "Oh my god!!! I'm cumming. David I'm cumming." She yelled as she released into her young lover's mouth. Erin released her grip on David's hair and collapsed a few inches back onto the sofa.

Josh rubbed his teacher's wet mound. "I think you liked that as much as I did." Josh said with a smile.

Erin laughed out loud remembering their earlier conversation. "I am willing to go out on a limb here and say I probably enjoyed it a little more."

Josh got up off his knees and helped his teacher up. "I need something to drink."

"Another Maker's Mark?" Erin asked.

Josh laughed. "No, something that won't dehydrate me."

Erin walked into the kitchen with David following behind her. She opened the fridge and leaned over to see what she had.

Josh seeing his teacher bent in front of him was too irresistible to pass up. He walked up behind her and grabbed her hips. He placed his hard cock in the crack of her ass. After a moment he gripped his cock and bent it down so it went between her legs. Josh ran his cock back and forth between her lips. She was still wet from the oral sex and her orgasm. He could feel the top of his cock being coated with her juices.

"I thought you wanted something to drink." Erin said teasingly.

"I do, but if I am limited to only having one thing right now, the drink can wait." Josh responded.

Erin forgot about the drink and reached for David's cock between her legs. She placed the tip at her entrance and felt as it slowly slid in. With one hand holding onto the refrigerator door and the other holding onto the handle above of the freezer, she stayed in the bent over position. The cool air coming from the open refrigerator felt good against her hot skin.

Josh pulled himself deep into his teacher. He removed his right hand from her waist and gripped her shoulder. His left hand reached underneath and grabbed her dangling breast. Josh made long deep stokes into her depths. Looking to the side he could see her other breast moving forward and backward in unison with his thrust. Josh smiled at the site; to him there were very few things that were sexier than a woman bent over taking a hard cock from behind.

Josh removed his cock from Ms. Swanson. "Let's go to your bedroom."

Erin, with her juices running down her leg led David to her bedroom. "I there something in particular you had in mind?" She asked.

Josh smiled. "Get in the position you enjoy the most." Josh replied.

Erin crawled on to her bed on her hands and knees. Once she was completely on the bed, she lowered her head and breasts to the mattress. She had her back arched at a severe angle and her ass was high in the air. She wiggled her ass a couple of times and said, "This is how I like it."

Josh accepted the erotic invitation. He scooted on his knees until he was behind her and placed the head of his penis against her waiting hole. Still slick from their previous session it slid right in. Josh grabbed a hold of both her hips and began to thrust inside her. She moaned repeatedly with each thrust.

"I am so glad you had my class this year." Erin said as David thrust inside her. She loved the way his large cock stretched her pussy, giving her the sensation of being full. She could feel the mattress sliding and hitting the wall as he fucked her harder and harder.

"Ms. Swanson, I am about to cum." Josh said as he felt the pressure build inside him.

"Go ahead. I am on the pill." Erin replied to David.

Almost as soon as she had finished saying it, Josh thrust as deep as he could inside her and held it. His cock expanding and contracting as his semen was injected deep inside her.

Feeling her student shoot his load inside her sent multiple waves of orgasm. Her stomach tightened and she could feel her vagina contract around the cock still pumping in and out of her. Between her orgasm and his there was no resistance on his cock as it sank in and slid out of her.

"Mmmm... That was good. Better than an apple on my desk" She said with a self satisfying grin on her face.

Josh slid his cock out of her and watched as a large glob of sperm started to drip out of her pussy. He moved to the side of her and collapsed on the bed. "I am glad you liked it. I think I would have been quite devastated if you had said you would rather have had an apple." Josh said with a chuckle.

*****

It was Monday afternoon and Josh was almost finished with school for the day. He had spent the entire weekend with Ms. Swanson and had almost been late for school when he had to drive all the way back to Galveston from her house Monday morning, shower, change and drive to school.

Josh and Ms. Swanson had kept themselves restrained in class. There were no secret smiles or winks that might draw the attention of one of her other students. When the bell finally rang, Josh slowly gathered his books together while the other students rushed to get out of class and school for the day. When the last student had left Josh got up from his desk and walked to the door.

Erin watched as David closed the classroom door and locked it. It was not unusual for teachers to lock their doors after school was out to either grade papers or have a conversation with a student uninterrupted. He then put his backpack down by the door and came up behind her. She felt his hand reach into her loose blouse and grab a hold of one of her breast. She turned her head sideways and started to kiss him. She was instantly aroused, partly because of the attention she was getting and partly because it was in her classroom at school.

Josh withdrew his hand from her blouse and helped her up. He moved her chair to the side and still standing behind her put his arms around her waist and on her stomach.

Erin leaned her head back when David started kissing her neck. She then felt one of his hands release her stomach and grab her shoulder. Pulling her at the waist and pushing her shoulder, David bent her over her desk. She then felt his hands grip the bottom of her skirt and lift it up so that her ass was now showing. She felt his hands grip her silk panties and pull them down to her thighs.