Morality and Immortality Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh began to rub his teacher's pussy with one hand while he unfastened his belt and pants with the other. He pulled his cock through the opening in his boxers and placed it against his teacher's entrance. With her pussy incredibly wet he slid his cock inside her. This was about as exciting a place as Josh had ever had sex. Here he was, fucking his English teacher across her desk with hundreds of students passing through the halls on the other side of the door. Josh fucked his teacher with long steady strokes.

"You're being naughty." Erin said as she was bent over her desk being fucked by one of her students.

"When I'm done, I will write one-hundred times on the blackboard. 'I will not bend my teacher over her desk and fuck her in class.'" Josh replied.

It only took about ten minutes for Josh to cum. He thrust his cock inside her and released his load. After he was done he pulled his cock out, put it back in his boxers and zipped up his jeans.

"What about me?" Erin said as she pulled her panties back up and pulled her skirt down.

"How about detention after class at your house?" Josh asked.

"Works for me." Erin replied.

*****

Josh spent the rest of the semester fucking his English teacher. While they had only had sex in her classroom three more times, he was a regular at her house.