More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann paused and thought about that. Three feet away and if she included the wall it meant his ejaculate was soaring roughly four feet. My God, that was phenomenal. Her deadbeat husband's cock had a short spurt at best. More often than not his climax's resulted in a trickle. He claimed to have a prostrate problem, but still....

Ann looked at her bureau where her vibrator rested. "I've got to get new batteries," she said aloud and wondered if she were cracking up. Margie Hanratty had and not three months ago. Was lack of sex her problem too?

She didn't have time to think about her problem any further because the front door slammed and that meant Davy was home. He always slammed the damn door, never closed it properly.

"Davy!" She screamed.

"Yo... Mom!" He called out in acknowledgement.

"How many times have I told you to close the door gently and not to slam it?"

"I dunno Ma. A hundred or so?" She heard the refrigerator door open.

"Hey," he called, "we got no milk!"

"Speak English please. It's we have no milk."

"Yeah, right, no milk."

"Have some Gatorade. There's a full bottle in there."

"Got it . . . thanks."

Ann paced her room for a minute, resuming her earlier thoughts. Every few seconds she glanced over at the bureau where her vibrator lay under her underwear. She heard Davy taking the stairs two at a time as he headed to his bedroom.

Perhaps five minutes passed before it occurred to Ann to peek in on him. For an image of Davy ejaculating four or five feet seemed to be burned into her brain.

As usual, the youngster hadn't bothered to close his door. Ann guessed it was open at least two inches and that provided her with an almost panoramic view of his room. She saw that he was fully dressed, if one could call torn jeans dressed. Thank God he wasn't into body piercing or tattoos, she thought.

He wasn't wearing a shirt, so his young firm chest was bared; Ann noted that he barely had any chest hairs. Allowing herself to be critical, she also noted Davy was short, about 5' 5" and weighed about 110 pounds. Hopefully his growth spurt lies ahead, she told herself.

As she looked on, Davy pulled a well worn magazine from under his bed and flipped to a page in the middle of the magazine.

A girlie book, Ann decided.

He stared at a particular picture and began to touch himself. Suddenly he was unzipping his jeans and shrugged them half way off his lean torso. The picture reminded him of Elaine Morgenstern. She was just a few months older than him but was already a college freshman.

Nevertheless, he was persistent in trying to gain her attention and sometimes she would pal around with him. The other guys he ran around with were really impressed that he was able to get an older girl to hang with him.

He thought about it some more and he mentally compared Elaine to his own sister, Peggy. Elaine's tits were bigger by far, but she was chubby whereas his sister had a great shape.

Davy had his cock in hand before Ann realized what it was. When it hit her she froze. His cock, unlike the rest of him, seemed fully developed. Ann judged it to be roughly 6 inches in length and it was not thin, but rather hefty in thickness.

Ohhhh, she thought, and reached between her legs to feel the wetness seeping into her underwear.

Davy grabbed a bottle containing some lubricant and rubbed it over his twitching member; when finished he began to slowly stroke himself while turning the pages of the magazine. Davy pondered the fact that some women had more hair down there than others. Did Elaine have any? Did she have a big bush? He felt himself harden even more at the thought of seeing Elaine's pussy. Maybe she was bald or had no hair yet, like the picture of the redhead he was staring at. Lord have mercy . . . he could see her slit. That must be the pussy's hole, he thought.

He was reminded of the time he caught his sister putting that thing inside her. To keep him quiet, she had allowed him to look at her nude body. He'd even taken a chance and touched her nipples and rubbed his hand over her pussy before she slapped him and told him to get out of her room. He never told on her, mainly because she now had something on him -- he had touched her down there and that was a mortal sin. He began to think that maybe Elaine might let him to look and touch her some more. He really wanted to kiss her too. She always smelled so nice.

He turned another page and resumed his masturbating, having forgotten it while thinking of Elaine and his sister. He was beginning to get that funny feeling in his abdomen and knew he was just seconds away from shooting off his first load of the day and closed his eyes to dream of Elaine.

That was the moment Ann opened up his bedroom door and stepped inside his room. He didn't notice her until she was beside his bed. Davy, sensing a presence, froze in mid-stroke -- and hearing his name called out − snapped back to the present. He opened his eyes and focused on his mother standing beside him, calling his name.

"Wow, Davy! What planet were you on?"

Davy looked around in panic and saw the old towel he kept beside his bed and rolled over on his side, reached down and picked it up. In doing this, his nude magazine dropped onto the floor and for a brief second or two his cock was exposed to his mother's eyes. Davy used the towel to cover his groin, hoping his mom hadn't seen his hard on -- a hard on that was wilting already from the embarrassment of being caught jerking off.

Mortified, Davy belatedly added both hands to the towel, but his erection was too large to hide.

"Oh, jeez, Mom... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Ann had a strange look on her face. Davy not knowing a look of lust, took it to be a form of anger, for that's what he expected from his mother under the circumstances.

He was stunned when she said, "No, I'm the one who should be sorry, I didn't know that you were busy, um, indulging in um, self gratification."

He didn't understand what she was talking about and readied himself for a heavy verbal blasting. I'm probably be grounded forever, he thought, on the verge of crying.

Ann gave her son a slight smile and then said, "Honey, it is really okay. I mean, I understand about these things." She paused and then said, "Honey? Is it okay for me to sit down here with you?"

Davy was too embarrassed to say anything at all, he wore a dazed look on his face and he forgot to cover his prick, now shriveled and no longer erect. His mother placed a hand on his thigh, about three inches above his lowered jeans and patted it lovingly.

"Listen to me baby, there's nothing wrong with what you were doing. Nothing at all, believe me it's perfectly normal."

Davy's mind was racing. Yes, he had heard his mother saying it was all right, but that contradicted everything he'd ever heard. A guy just wasn't supposed to get caught! He sobbed, thinking, How will I be able to live in this house any longer?

Ann was castigating herself for causing her son such embarrassment, but at the same time a vague plan began to form in her mind.

I can do it, she thought, he won't argue . . . I can make the both of us happy beyond our wildest dreams . . .

"Honey?" she said, "Everybody does it. I do it, your sister does it, your friends, both boys and girls do it. Everybody at one time or another pleases themselves this way and you are no different, so please don't feel ashamed or embarrassed okay?" Her hand caressed his thigh and she detected some movement in his flaccid cock.

His eyes grew wide on hearing his mother's words. 'Everybody does it?' He saw her face and she was smiling at him and for the first time he felt her hand upon him. What's going on? He wondered.

Ann took a chance. "I can see that you're nicely developed down there."

Davy's legs parted slightly. His mother took the towel gingerly in her hand and glanced at it.

"Is this what you clean up with afterward?'

His eyes cast downward, he could only nod.

"That's all right. I prefer that to having to change the sheets everyday."

Davy's cock twitched two then three times and began to swell.

Ann licked her lips and said, "Oh God! I love to look at a man's cock. Yes Davy a man's cock. You have one and you should be proud of it. Here, let me see it," And she took it in her hand, turning it palm up so she could closely examine it.

Davy leaned back on his elbows and watched her. Half pensive, half curious he saw her eyes widen; heard her say, "See the veins running up it and the head... Mmmm, so soft and velvety. Mmmm, just look at that tip."

Ann bent forward and allowed her tongue to flicker over the eye at his center. Davy went rigid, not believing what was transpiring.

"And ohhh, these balls of yours... so hard and tight."

Davy had never bothered to fondle his own balls and now his mother was doing it and it felt fantastic!

Ann moved on, holding his hardening shaft in her left hand and stroking it, while cupping his balls with the other. "Mmmm, where's your jelly?"

"Jelly?" Davy replied, not understanding her.

"Lubricant, you must use it to grease up."

"Oh, yeah..." and reaching to the nightstand beside his bed, he handed his mother a tube of hand lotion.

"This is good, but I should buy you some KY Jelly, its much better," she said, beginning to apply it.

"Mmm, let's make it all slick. Like a wet pussy. Have you ever seen a wet pussy?"

Watching her actions intently, hoping he'd recall each step later on, he could only manage a one-syllable reply. "No."

We'll remedy that later," she smiled up at him, looking him right in the eye.

Did I hear what I thought I heard? He asked himself, but his mind refused to accept her words and shut it out. Davy would never recall that she uttered those words, not even after they had fucked for months.

Ann squeezed some more lotion on the crown of his cock. "Gee," she said gaily, "that looks like your cum." She laughed, giddily and much louder this time, pausing to rub the lotion over the tip of his cock. Taking her time, she worked it in the entire length of his cock.

"Oh, look how hard it's getting. I love that!" She cried gleefully. The draught between sexual partners was over," she told herself; and placed both her hands on his now fully erect prick and began to masturbate him.

"Oh, I really love that," she said, as his cock jerked in her hand. "Oh god, I really love this!" Davy groaned.

"Don't you dare cum!" Ann chastised him, fearing he'd ejaculate before she got to fully appreciate playing with his youthful cock.

Too insure that Davy didn't come she gripped the base of his cock tightly in her hand, cutting down his circulation and thereby staved off his coming. After a brief halt in the action, Ann resumed the masturbation, this time applying her hand to just the head of his cock; rubbing, squeezing and darting her tongue out to give it the occasional lick.

"Mmmm, I love the head . . . it's so spongy and resilient."

Davy was only now beginning to realize his good fortune and lay back and tried to relax and enjoy his mother's masturbatory techniques.

Her hand was now slowly working his cock up and down. "If I had a cock of my own," she cooed, "I'd play with it everyday. Do you play with it every day?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"More than once?" She asked merely to tease him.

"Um, yes."

"How many times?" She asked and gave him a hard squeeze just below the corona.

He gulped and almost choked. "It varies. Three, sometimes five times."

"Five times? That's wonderful. Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Oh, yeah!"

Ann grew more excited and began alternating her hands, sliding first one and then the other down his shaft, squeezing him at the base each time, hoping to prolong his eventual ejaculation. Each hand then rising up to cup his crown before the other hand relived it to slide down and then up. Only to massage the tip once again before relinquishing his cock to her other hand.

"When you come, Davy. . ." Ann noted that his eyes were closed.

"Davy did you hear me?"

"Huh?" His eyes opened and he looked at her.

She had to lick her lips, they felt parched, "When you come, just how far does it shoot?"

"Um, I guess this one will really fly. I can't ever... I mean, I've never been this hot before."

"Will it reach my face?"

"Yeah, easy... maybe the wall."

Ann glanced over her shoulder at the wall. It was eight feet away. Could he possible reach it? she wondered. My god, what force he must have in his young cock.

She wrapped both hands around him, squeezing the middle of his glistening shaft. The precum was oozing from his tip and Ann licked it away and smiled at him. "I love your cock; I really and truly love it!"

She began to jerk him faster and faster. "It's the most beautiful one I've ever seen."

She returned to the two-handed grip, "I'm going crazy on it," she said to no one in particular; her hands blurred as she strove to get him to come.

He groaned. She laughed and let a hand drop away, but her level of speed remained about the same. Ann found she was gasping for breath with all the exertion required to maintain her actions.

"Don't you dare come now," she said sternly and increased her pace.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned, Oh, yeah!" Ann shook her head causing her long hair to whip over her shoulder. "I want to play with this cock all the time!" she shouted for the world to hear.

Suddenly Ann decided to slow things down. She took the time to closely examine his cock again, burning the memory of it into her brain. Without looking, Ann knew she was soaking wet down below and would be ramming her vibrator in there in a few minutes to bring herself off; but right now she was in her glory; with a rigid cock in her hand. She returned to the two-handed grip, gliding up and down; then pulled his cock against her breasts, and in the process staining her blouse with the lotion. A fleeting thought crossed her mind, Will that stuff come out? Oh who cares?

"Jesus," she said in a dreamy voice, "I want this way inside of me . . . way inside of me.

"Mom, I can't hold off much longer."

Davy lay there on his back, his entire body as rigid as his cock, knowing he was going to blast off to the moon in a very few seconds. No matter what his mother said, he knew he couldn't hold off much longer, in fact, as glorious as it was, had lasted longer than any time he could recall, except for that first time. He opened his eyes and saw his mother rubbing him against her breasts and felt it coming from his balls... there was no way he could stop it now! Worse! She had it by her mouth now, rubbing it over her lips! Was that what a blow job was? He wondered even as he began to erupt.

Ann knew he was coming. Could feel it roaring through the shaft and opened her mouth and captured the first line of Davy's ejaculation on the roof of her mouth. She was so excited that her hand --- still holding him tightly --- shifted just enough to direct the second and more forceful blast into her eye, blinding her for the moment. But she didn't release him from her grip; kept stroking him, laughing joyously all the while.

Davy's third and fourth bursts soared up into Ann's hair and truth be told might have come close to reaching the wall had she not been deflecting them.

Rubbing her eye with one hand, Ann bent down and took the head of his cock in her mouth and laved it with her tongue, then sucked the remaining sperm from his cock.

Perhaps another two minutes passed with Ann licking and lapping Davy's semen before she realized he was becoming uncomfortable.

"I have to get cleaned up," she told him. You got me in the eye and it burns some, so I should rinse it out, call me it you need anything. Then she willed herself to walk and not run to the master bath where she rubbed her eye with one hand and fingered herself to a frenzied orgasm with the other.

Later, Ann washed out her eye and was about to check to see if she had the necessary ingredients for dinner when she heard Davy call out, "Mom! Mom! I need you!"

Ann ran to his room and was stunned to see him in relatively the same position on the bed, holding a formidable hardon out to her.

"Look what came up, Mom."

Ann smiled and went to join him. And Davy got to know first hand exactly what a blow job was. He wasn't disappointed.

12