More Fun with N and B

Story Info
Husband and wife have fun.
2.4k words
4.37
41.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband had called and said he would be working later then he had anticipated, and asked me not to wait up for him. I decided to take an early shower then lie in bed and read until he came home. He must have planned this little deception and waited until he heard the shower turn on before coming into our apartment. He liked to catch me unawares and watch me when he thought I didn't know he was there. I enjoyed this game as well. After our evening of fun, he liked to listen to me describe what had just transpired. Listening usually made both of us excited all over again. Below is what happened that night.

After a long hot shower I walked naked into our large bedroom and stood in front of the dresser mirror, my eyes perusing myself, while your eyes leered at me and that devilish grin came upon your handsome face. Oh yes, I saw you standing there as I looked into the mirror. You thought you were hidden from view, but alas, you were not. I saw you standing halfway behind the tall chest of drawers so I decided to give you something to remember while giving pleasure to myself at the same time.

My hands first went to my head and brushed the blonde curls away my face, then the back of my fingers trailed down my long neck to the sides of my body, they followed each luscious curve of my hips before moving across to my stomach and slowly up to my breasts.

I saw you watching and licking your lips and smiled to myself as each hand encompassed the firm yet soft flesh of my still perky mammary glands. You saw my hands weigh them and give each orb a tender squeeze just before my fingers stroked the hardening little pink buds at the tip. They began to grow under the manipulations of my fingers and I closed my eyes and moaned while giving them a hard pinch.

You were mesmerized and I saw your right hand move to the bulge in your jeans to adjust your growing member. From your corner of my world you were able to see my backside (literally) as well as my front side in the reflection of the looking glass.

My arms slowly fell to my sides as I spread my legs for better balance. You saw me open and reach into the top drawer of my dresser, the dresser that held the mirror we were both gazing into. You couldn't see what my hand held but you knew what it was as soon as I turned on the tiny vibrator. I saw your head turn slightly with interest, perhaps wondering what I was going to do with it. You soon found out.

The soft buzz of the tiny vibrator became more muted as I pressed it to first one nipple and then the other.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I said aloud. "MMmmmmmmm."

I held onto the dresser top with one hand, my neck bending backward, my head full of blonde curls grazing my back as I enjoyed the sweet sensations, the sensations that were making my pussy juices gather in abundance. Lifting my head and looking into the mirror with eyes half closed, I saw you unzip the fly of your jeans and release your cock from its confines behind the stiff fabric. My nipples were standing at attention now, and so were you.

The tiny vibrator 'accidentally' fell from my hand onto the floor. I turned slightly to give you a better view and spread my legs further apart before slowly bending over to pick it up. What you saw, as I lingered in that position, was my heart shaped buttocks and the glistening treasure that lay directly beneath. I thought I heard a soft groan coming from the corner. Was I mistaken?

I stood before the mirror and once more turned on the vibrator, this time spreading my outer labial lips and placing it on my now hard clitoris, my legs tightly squeezed together holding it in place, thus leaving my hands free to caress my large breasts. My eyes closed and I imagined my hands were your hands touching me, caressing and pinching my nipples, then roughly pulling them to full length.

I reached down and turned the vibrator up to full speed and the intensity was almost too much to endure. Both hands quickly grabbed the top of the dresser and held on as the sensations rippling through my body began to take me on an orgasmic ride.

"OHHhhhhhhhhh.....OOhhhhhhhhhhh....ohhhhhhh my god!" I screamed.

My breaths were coming in short gasps and my head was leaning toward the dresser top but out of the corner of my eye and through the mirror, I saw you stroking your big cock. I was enjoying watching you stroke but I couldn't hold out much longer. Suddenly my arms and legs stiffened as I felt an orgasm building to a crashing crescendo. Throwing my head back, I screamed!

"YESSSSSSSSSSS..........YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!.......OH GOD......YESSSSSSSSSSS!

You saw my body jerk wildly with each wondrous wave of pure pleasure that overcame me. My breasts heaving and head rolling from side to side, unable to control, nor wanting to control the sensuous movements of my sexually charged body. I stood there feeling my heart pounding wildly and looking into the mirror at my reflection, a moist sheen covered my sex-flushed body and my nipples were hard and fully erect.

The tiny but powerful vibrator was still humming on my clit. I reached down and turned it off, looking in the mirror as I did so. You were completely out from behind the high dresser now stroking your cock in such a way as to prolong your pleasure. My back still faced you and bending over at the waist you once again had full view of my ass and then you saw my pussy juices glistening on the inside of each thigh.

My hand reached between my widespread legs and I put two fingers into my dripping pussy, fucking myself for a few minutes, then I stood and turned around facing you as our eyes met. Bringing one of those two fingers to my mouth and tasting myself, I licked and sucked my finger like a cock.... in and out....in and out.

"Would you like to taste the other finger my, Darling B?"

"You know I would," you answered breathlessly in that sexy deep and husky voice of yours.

I walked slowly towards you across the large room my luscious hips undulating, increasing your fascination with my soft feminine body. I stood in front of you and held out the still untasted finger to your lips. Continuing to stroke your cock, you used your free had to hold my finger in your mouth as you sucked it in and out. Your mouth felt warm on my finger and my pussy juices flowed while I imagined those sucks being administered to my clit.

Looking down at your cock, I said, "May I do that for you, B," as I dropped to my knees.

"Oh yes, Sweet N, please do."

My hand held your rigid cock, and I saw pre-come trickling out the tip. While gazing seductively into your eyes, I brought the head to my mouth and smeared your precious fluid on my lips like lipstick, then my tongue slowly and deliberately licked it off, first the top lip then the bottom.

"Damn, Baby, that's so sexy!"

"MMMmmmmm.....B, you taste sooooo good!"

My warm moist mouth covered your rigid dick and you moaned. I had no mercy on you as I devoured your phallus and sucked hard and harder, one of my soft hands holding your balls. You grabbed my blonde curls with both your hands and pulled my head back sharply.

"What you do to me, N!! God I love it!!!!!!"

You pulled my head forcibly to your body, thrusting your hard member completely into my mouth and held it there while you fucked my throat, your balls slapping my chin. My hands reached around you and I dug my fingernails into your ass cheeks squeezing hard.

"Oh yes, Baby, you know what I like!"

One finger slipped into your anus and began to massage your prostate.

"OH GOD...OH GOD.... DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!," you screamed. "AGHHHHHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH, BABY...BABY....BABY!!!

Your hot ejaculate shot down my throat like a cannon! You kept pumping your hips into my throat until there was no more and I swallowed each and every drop of your sweet come. You let go of my head and I could finally breathe and I licked your cock clean. Lifting me to stand before you, you lowered your head and gently suckled each hard nipple before looking into my eyes.

"My Sweet N, I have died and gone to heaven. Do you know how very much I love you, my Darling?

"My voyeur husband, B. Do you know how very much I love it when you watch me in the looking glass, when you think I don't know your there?"

"My Love, there are times I'm here watching you and you don't know it. I only let you see me when I want to be seen."

*******

"Come here, Dear N, let's get into bed and cuddle. I want to feel you in my arms."

He swept me off my feet with his strong arms and lifted me high into the air swinging me around once in a complete turn, then deposited me in the middle of the bed. I lay watching you remove your clothing before you snuggled in next to me taking me into your arms.

"How do you know I don't see you watching me at times?" I asked. "Because I have devised clever ways of concealing myself." "What way?" I demanded. "Oh, no, my curious one. I'm not telling you, but I will give an example of something I saw you do when you didn't know I was watching." "What and when was that?" "It was last week when you thought I was golfing." "Oh, and what was it you think you saw?"

"I saw you fantasizing about being taken by force. Your arms were above your head and you were struggling against an unseen phantom. A phantom only you saw in your head and felt on and in... your body."

"Oh my gosh! You did see me!"

"Yes, Dear N, I saw your lovely body struggling and finally surrendering to your imagined phantom. Would you like me to tell you what was going through my mind as I watched?

"MMMmmmm....yes, B, tell me what you did to me in your thoughts."

*******

My strong, masculine fingers interlaced with yours, as I pinned those lovely soft hands down over your thrashing head. Resistance was futile, but you continued to writhe and twist beneath the restraining weight of my body as I decided to sate my own sexual thirst in your wetness. The intensity of the situation overtook me as I allowed pure animal might to prize open your smooth, muscular thighs so I could drive my engorged phallus into your tight velvety slit in one vigorous drive. Your sumptuous hips were repeatedly bucking up from the wrinkled sheets in a vain attempt to unseat your rider while my rigid cock began to pummel your feminine depths.

My breath was hot against your cheek as I forced my mouth against yours to take possession of your full ruby lips -- my tongue pushing into your mouth causing you to turn away in disgust. Gripping your hands tighter, my mouth moved down along that long sensuous neck, delivering fiery kisses to your exposed throat until I reached the gentle curve of your collarbone.

You had never felt more vulnerable as a woman, and yet so alive as you struggled against my overpowering strength by wriggling from side to side under this physical constraint. Oh, but this only drew my nefarious attentions towards your massive tits as they wobbled to and fro across your heaving ribcage, alerting my eyes and more importantly, my mouth to the stiffening pink tips at their summit. The milky white orbs tingled with excitement as my bristly five o'clock shadow rubbed against the sensitive skin while leaving tiny little love bites on your blossoming boobs.

Almost instantly, my lips captured one of your nipples as it passed and a groan of absolute desperation escaped your lovely lips as my mouth alternated between the gentle suckling relief and a slight ache while pulling the hardened nub taut between my teeth. Eventually, you cried out in exquisite intensity and your magnificent ass lifted up from your mattress with the last reserves of your will, only to seat my spongy dickhead against the back wall of your yawning pussy during one of my mighty down strokes.

Each thrust was quickly becoming more and more insistent as my ripened ballsac tapped against your lovely upturned ass with every punishing stroke of my pulsing prick. This stirred up those hidden desires as the veiny pile-driving erection was now stroking across your nerve endings, causing the dam deep within your belly to burst forth with a flood of warm juices and an unexpected inner-orgasmic bliss.

Finally, your supple body surrendered to the inevitability of my imposed insemination. Those lithe and lovely legs wrapped around my waist, your feet crossing at the ankle against my thrusting ass to draw my invading length ever deeper, deeper within your spasming cunt, thus insuring that the tip of my hammering cockflesh was delivered to the very portal of your womanhood as your throbbing cervix dilated to receive my conquering ejaculate and allow the heated gushes of my potent seed to fulfill its destiny within your fertile womb.

"Wasn't I an evil cad for having my way with you?"

"Yes, you were, Darling, but I don't believe that you could really conquer me--unless I wanted you to."

"Oh, really? Is that a challenge, N? Shall we see if my might can take you against your will?"

"Yes, B, and yes, B."

"Do you see this steel hard and eager cock, N? Do you see how it is up to the challenge? Do you know how easy it would be for me to rape you and impale you with my weapon?

"Yes, B, but you're forgetting one very important thing."

"What is that?"

"My Darling, don't you know, you can't rape the willing?"