More Lessons with Kelli Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit Elaine," Jenna said, "That is one hot dress!"

Of course she looked very hot herself in a tight dark green dress that the body was made out of an oval of fabric that the ends met and crossed a little in the front. It went down to her knees in the back, but the front was open to just below her crotch and she had to be wearing pantyhose because there was no way for her to go with stockings with that dress. Jenna had a lot of boob showing as well, although she was wearing a bra under it, which was unusual for her.

"A bra?" I asked with a smile.

She laughed and replied, "This dress is a little too slinky to go without one, even for me."

Beth had on a pink spandex dress with short sleeves that looked like it was put on with a spray can. I could clearly see her garters as well as her panty line when she turned around.

I said to her, "You look good enough to eat," as I moved my tongue over my lips.

She laughed and replied, "I feel like a big cock in an extra small rubber!"

We all got into Kelli's car with me driving and hit the road. The conversation was light and fun even when we talked about what was going on with Ann who was coming down the next weekend. I could tell that while Beth, who has been getting a lot more confident about going out dressed as a woman was a little uncomfortable about going to a place like this. But the three of us told her to just relax and have a good time. The parking lot was almost full when we got there but I got lucky and found a parking spot close to the main entrance. We went in there and the lobby was busy so we slowed down our walking pace a little, this was something that Kelli and I always had fun doing at similar places.

I went over to the front desk and after getting directions to the restaurant, we headed in that direction. We walked through a foyer and into an area that had a large lounge on the left and meeting rooms on the right. The meetings must have just let out for a break, because the whole area was packed with people, some women, but mostly men in suits. So we took advantage of that and what should have been a thirty-second walk turned into a five minute one as guys said hello to us and we would stop and chat a little. We got asked if we were staying at the hotel but we said that we were just there for dinner and dancing. I could feel the eyeballs bouncing off of my breasts and I knew that our backsides were getting the look as well.

Poor Beth was really getting nervous and when we finally left that area and walked into a wide hallway where there weren't as many people, she said quietly, "I will never look at another girl's ass again."

Jenna replied, "You had better keep looking at mine if you know what is good for you, sweetie!"

We were early for our reservation and there was a bit of a line to get into the restaurant. There was a group of guys ahead of us in line and of course we did some chatting with them and they let us go ahead of them when they were the next to talk to the hostess. There was a ten-minute wait for our table but we decided to hang out in the hallway area rather than going to the bar, which I could see, was pretty crowded. We finally got seated and our waiter was a young college age guy who was paying a lot of attention to my breasts.

After he left I said, "I think somebody misses his mommy," which got a laugh.

Jenna replied, "That is such a killer dress. I doubt that you will ever find one in my size but if you do, I don't care if I have to pay it off a dollar week for the next five years, I want it!"

The waiter came back with our drinks and took our orders, then he returned a few minutes later with a bottle of champagne that was sent to us from another table. The gentleman had left his business card and the waiter pointed him out to us. I waved at him and he waved back.

Jenna said, "That's your cue girl. Go get him."

I went over to where he was sitting and thanked him for the bottle. He asked if we were staying at the hotel, I told him that we were just here for the evening, then he said that he had to leave but said to call him the next time that we were coming up. He stood up and I extended my hand, which he took and kissed and I leaned forward and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

I walked back to our table with a smile on my face and as I sat down Beth said quietly, "If I didn't know from being up close to them, I would swear that your balls are twice as big as mine!"

The meal was great and a few more men stopped by to talk to us, then after we left the restaurant, we made a bathroom stop before walking down to the club. This is a big place with a large dance floor on one side along with some tables, a long doubled sided bar that was sort of in the middle of the room and an area of tables on the other side. There was some techo music playing in the background but things weren't in full swing yet.

As we were trying to decide where we were going to sit, a woman yelled out from the direction of bar, "Jenna!"

She looked over there for a second and yelled back, "Pam!"

The girl was one of the bartenders and she got out from behind the bar and ran over to us. They had a big hug followed by a friendly kiss and Jenna introduced her to us. Pam and Jenna had both worked at the club that we first went to when we started going out with Jenna. Jenna and Beth live an hour's drive to the south of us and Pam's boyfriend had been transferred up to this area before we started going there. Pam asked what we were doing there and Jenna told her, so she suggested that we sit at the bar. She said that she would put our purses behind the bar when we were out dancing and would watch our seats and especially our drinks, since there were a few of those types around the club. We said fine, went over and sat down, and as it turned out, they had some history from back at club.

Pam said, "It was a slow weeknight and J," as she called Jenna, "and I were the only ones working. At closing time she was taking care of the tables and I went into the ladies room to empty the trash cans."

Jenna said, "I heard her scream and I ran in and there was this ugly looking fucker standing there with a knife."

Pam added, "He was standing on the toilet seat hiding in one of the stalls, but when I went in, he came out and that is when I yelled. J came flying in, grabbed me by the shirt, and threw me out of there."

Jenna replied, "I didn't know who he was, maybe some fucked up ex-boyfriend, but I told him, if you want her, you have to get through me first asshole. He came at me with the knife and I broke his arm. Then the shit tried to kick me, so I dislocated his leg from his hip and nailed him in the balls so hard that God probably screamed." We all laughed hard and she finished with, "And I might have slammed his head into the wall as he went down."

Pam said, "I was on the phone to the cops and she yelled out to have them send an ambulance. I asked if she was hurt and she said, yes damn it, I chipped a fingernail!"

"The first cop that got there is a real wise ass," Jenna replied, "He went into the ladies room, came out a minute later and said," and both of them said, "Okay, who was driving the truck!"

As it turned out, the guy was wanted in a number places for rapes and assaults. When the cops were able to talk to him, he offered to make a full confession but there was one condition and it was that he never see that devil bitch again. Our state only requires a license plate in the rear of the vehicle and Jenna has one on the front of her car that says Devil Bitch, but I never knew why until now.

Pam also said that Jenna had a second name tag for the bar made up that said Resident Devil Bitch, and added, "There was one bouncer there that worked on weekends that was a real jerk. But after he heard what she did to that guy, he started calling her ma'am!" She then said, "That is when she told me that she had been a," and stopped.

Jenna replied, "It's cool, they know."

Pam answered, "Sorry about that J, but anyway, she said that she used to be a guy. But at that point I didn't care if she had been a ten foot high Martian with three eyes and green tentacles!"

Beth who must have heard this story before just sat there smiling the whole time, but a few minutes later Pam said to Jenna that she had heard from one of the other girls that Jenna had been dating that skinny guy Tim who used to come in there. Needless to say, Beth's face went into panic mode until Jenna told Pam that they were still dating but once a month us girls all got together for a night out. Beth let out a slow long breath and didn't spend too much time talking to Pam for the rest of the night.

The music started and we were the first ones on the dance floor but it didn't take long to fill up and for us to get paired up with guys. We stayed close to each other on the dance floor and it was a wild night. I got a lot of compliments on my dress, although I knew that what it wasn't covering was getting most of the attention. Sometimes when we were at other hotels, men would give us business cards usually with their room number on it, but that would only happen once or twice a evening. Well, from the way these guys were acting, you would have thought that they had been locked up in meetings there for a month. Pam kept score for us and at the end of the night, I had seven, Kelli and Jenna each had five and even Beth got three. All of them had room numbers on the back, some had cell phone numbers and a couple even had dollar amounts. I danced with one guy who didn't give me his card but said that he would triple whatever I would charge to spend the night with him. We would all meet back at the bar from time to time and share our stories.

Beth had one guy who was really persistent and she said "I swear, if he had asked me to fuck him one more time, I was going to drag him into the men's room, bend him over the sink, and was I going to fuck him!"

But things were fun for the most except for later in the evening. Kelli had danced a few times with this really short, kind of shifty looking guy, and he started to slow dance with her. I watched as his hand went to her ass and he was really grinding against her. She pulled his hand away and shook her head no. Well, he was back at it again and finally she just walked away from him, but the asshole didn't get the hint and followed her back to the bar. I told my partner that my niece had just taken ill and excused myself and on the way back to the bar, I caught Jenna's eye and pointed over there. I walked over from one side and Jenna came on the other and we were both stopped a few feet away. The guy was really putting pressure on Kelli and I could see that she was really upset. He must have been a regular there, because Pam came over and told him to get lost and he got really nasty with her.

By then I had heard enough of his crap so I started walking towards him, but Jenna got right behind him and asked, "Is there a problem here?"

He answered in a real cocky voice as he turned towards her, "No bitch, there is no problem," but he only got half of the last word out because his eyes were right at the deep gap at the top of Jenna's dress.

His head slowly moved up to look at her face and she said, "I am going to count to three and you had better be gone by the time I am done and I had better not see you within fifty feet of any of us for the rest of tonight. Because if I do, I am going to shove your cock so far up your ass, that for the rest of your miserable life, you will have to open your mouth to take a piss." She paused and said, "One," and the guy was out of there so fast that I didn't even see him leave. Jenna watched him disappear out on the dance floor and added, "What a chicken shit. Usually I at least get to two!"

Pam reached over the bar and they high fived and she said, "You still got it J!"

We hung at the bar for a few minutes and then decided to go back out for a couple more dances. Jenna put her arm around Kelli and they both walked out smiling on the dance floor. As I went out, I was approached by an older woman who I had seen sitting at the other end of the bar for most of the evening. She was of average build and height but she had big boobs, which were covered by an expensive looking dress, and I knew that the gold jewelry that she had on was real. She asked if I wanted to dance and I agreed so we went out did a couple of fast numbers. Her name was Patricia and we talked for a while as we danced, then a slow song started and she got close and pressed her boobs into mine.

She said, "I have something to ask you and please don't get upset by it."

"Sure," I replied.

"Have you ever been with another woman in bed?" she asked.

The devil in me answered, "No, I haven't. But I have wondered what it would be like."

With that, she spent the next minute or so of the song telling about how great it was and she finished with, "So what do you think?"

I replied, "That all sounds so beautiful but there is one problem."

"What is that?" she asked.

I got close to her ear and whispered, "I still have my cock," and moved my head back.

Her mouth opened and for a second I thought that she was going to slap my face but instead she laughed and replied, "Son of a bitch. Really?" I nodded my head yes and she looked at my breasts, then added, "I have been watching you all night. Damn it to hell. Do your friends know?"

"Yes, they do," I answered and then as the song finished, I asked, "Do I at least get a kiss?"

"Might as well," she said and our lips met. First it was soft, then our lips moved and our tongues danced and after it ended she added, " That was nice. I bet you do know your away around a pussy you stinker."

I smiled and asked if she wanted to meet the rest of my group. She replied why not, so we headed over there. I introduced her to everyone and told them about our dance which got a big laugh.

Patricia said to me, "I can't believe that you fooled me like that."

"You and every guy in here," Jenna answered.

She asked about my dress, so I got my purse from Pam and gave her one of my business cards. There is a small lake very close to our house that has a private community built around it and Patricia and her husband owned a vacation home there. She knew the town where the store was and said that she would stop in some weekend. After another kiss she went back to her seat at the bar and it was time for us to leave. We said our good-byes to Pam and left her a very good tip, then after one more bathroom stop, we were on the way back to the house with Kelli driving. The laughing was pretty much nonstop as we relived our adventures of the evening.

As we got close to the house, Jenna said, "I would like to be in charge of the bedroom tonight."

Kelli glanced over at me real quick and I replied, "That is fine with us. What do you have in mind?"

"You will see," she answered and added, "All of you will get down to your stockings and panties when we get there."

"That is no fair," I said, "You are wearing pantyhose."

I heard this ripping noise and Jenna replied, "Problem solved."

After we got home, we all went to our bedroom. everyone started stripping down and I did the same as soon as I had the candles lit. Jenna and I were paired together, as were Beth and Kelli, whom she told to follow her lead. Jenna took total charge of our lovemaking, telling me what to do, when to do it, and when she wanted to climax which was fun. After the usual round of finger fun and pussy eating, she had me and Beth get on our backs and then the girls lowered themselves onto our waiting cocks. We were laying so that my head was at Beth's cock and Kelli's pussy so I could watch. The following ride was long and sweet and after both Beth and I had climaxed, Jenna squeezed her cunt lips with her fingers around my cock before getting off. She told Kelli to do the same, then she said switch, and Kelli lowered her sperm filled pussy onto my face and leaned down to clean off of my cock as Jenna did the same with Beth. Then I went to the bathroom to piss and get my pill for the next round and it was pretty quiet out in the bedroom. I washed my cock off and returned it inside my panties, then as I was standing at the mirror fixing my hair a little, Kelli walked in.

She gave me a kiss and quietly said, "Jenna would like to tie your hands together and blindfold you."

I smiled and replied, "As long as you aren't tied up and blindfolded, that is fine with me."

"No," she answered and said, "She would also like to borrow the strap-on."

"I don't care," I replied.

Kelli shook her head and answered, "She wanted to get one of those big ones that Ann brought down but I said no."

I looked at her and asked, "They are still here?"

"Oh yes," she replied, "Over in that bedroom. I will show you sometime."

Our strap-on is seven inches long, one and one-half inches in diameter, and is comfortable, but those were very big. I had only seen them once and at a distance, but they had to be twelve inches long and pretty thick.

So I just smiled and said, "Thank you," and she kissed me again.

As we walked into the bedroom Kelli said, "Elaine said that it is okay with her."

Jenna replied with a big smile, "This, is going to be fun," and as I got to the bed, she said, "Sit here."

Kelli took her over the dresser where we keep our silk scarves and Jenna picked out a black and a red one. She came back to the bed as Kelli went and got the strap-on out of the drawer on the night stand.

Jenna pointed to the center of the bed and said, "On your knees there but keep your back up," and I did as she asked.

She pulled my arms back and tied them behind me using the one scarf. It wasn't too tight around my wrists and I could have probably worked at least one hand out if I had tried but I knew that this was just for fun. Jenna then rolled up the black scarf, blindfolded me with it and pushed my head down on the bed.

I felt her hand slide down my back until she got to my ass which she played with for a while and then said, "Too bad you don't have a nice paddle here Kelli."

Kelli replied, "No we don't."

Jenna took her time pushing my panties down off of my ass, then she pulled my legs apart, I heard her say, "Why don't you give Elaine something to do while I get ready."

The bed shook a little and I felt a pair of stocking clad legs move past my shoulders. My head was turned to the left but as I moved it forward, the legs pushed down farther and Beth's ball sack was right at my mouth. I started licking and after a few seconds, she bend down and lifted my shoulders up as she wiggled in deeper. My lips were right on the side her cock but not being able to move there wasn't much I could do but lick the shaft. Beth moved her ass a little to one side, and using her hand, pushed the head of her cock at my mouth, which I opened and took it inside. I still couldn't get much movement but I gave her plenty of tongue action.

While this was going on, Jenna said, "Kelli, get on top of Beth," which I later found out was for her to squat down over his face so that he could eat her pussy. Jenna was lubing my ass with two fingers and making quite the project out of it and said, "Nice and tight. Just how I like it."

I felt her fingers pull out and a few seconds later they were replaced with the head of the strap-on. She gave a couple of light pushes to make sure it was in the right place and then slowly buried it in my asshole. Jenna started off slow with long strokes, then picked up the pace although she wasn't banging hard. It was felt pretty good, then she started to rotate her hips as went in and that felt even better.

I began to push back against her a little as she went in and she said, "Somebody really likes this," and after a pause added, "This is the only time since I became a woman that I really wish that I had my cock back."